Not What It Seems Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"Jared-"

He looked at her as she called his name softly, shyly, fuck she was a vision. Her hair was no longer styled, but seductively tousled and she was in his shirt, which barely covered her ass, fuck he was so hard. If it wasn't for a meeting he had to attend today, he would definitely take her against the wall, the kitchen top and christen every single room. He stumped out his cigarette and waited for her to carry on.

God, Alin really hated him, he was staring at her with THAT look, and it made her feel so small. The worst thing was his habit of smoking, Alin hated that and he knew it, yet he was still doing it. You're not his girlfriend so why should you care? She reminded herself.

"Jared, I..." He was still staring at her, and now it turned into a hungry gaze.

"I have nothing to wear-"

He laughed, "Why would you need clothes? The things we do don't require clothes, Alin."

Now she wanted to throw a toaster at him, or whatever she could find, did he expect to have her naked in his apartment, waiting for him to call her for sex?

"Jared, I have to go to work-" she bit out angrily.

"I like you in my shirt," he noticed the irritation in her expression, "but I'll send someone to bring clothes to you." He smiled and came close to her to kiss her tenderly on the lips, "I'm going now. You are moving here tonight." Before she could respond, he silenced her with a kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Jared left, Alin felt confusion cloud her brain, what was happening? He had been so gentle last night. Did this mean he would no longer hurt her? She hoped it was true, though she knew if he started to be nice to her she would give in...and this she definitely didn't want.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers