Not What It Seems Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

Hallie took Alex's hand and held on to it. "Guys, seriously...I don't know what to say! Thanks for this. " A yawning Alex indicated that it really was his bed time, "Seriously it's really cool of you to do this for him...I mean, Jack's always busy and- anyway just give me a shout when and I'll be there. It's getting late, I'm going to take this little monster home."

"It's been a long day for me, Alin and I'll be heading home as well."

Hallie turned to Alin and raised her eyebrows. SO her friend decided not to tell her that they've practically moved in together. God she was so going to kill her next time they were alone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It surprised Alin as to why they weren't going to his suite. Instead of asking she remained quiet. The ride back was quiet but not uncomfortable. It had been an eventful day. Alin thought back to Hallie's blistered hand. It was really worrying, knowing Hallie was not opening up. Alin hated herself for being so consumed with her own messed up personal affairs in the past few years, that she had never realized an unspoken sadness in her best friend's eyes- until today.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Jared's hand reached out to hold hers. His eyes remained on the road but he continued to stroke her hand tenderly, it was strange, but it felt like a silent moral support.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jared held her hand as he opened the door to his penthouse. Alin immediately turned to him and gasped.

His work has always meant he never stayed in one place for long. The purchase of the pent house five years ago was meant to be for him and Alin, though after they broke up, he never once stayed in there, the memories pained him. The penthouse was close to finishing a week before they were due to marry, however he cancelled everything upon their bitter split.

After spending the night, he had planned to finish it for weeks, making sure everything was perfect, down to even the finest detail. He didn't know what made him want to carry on with how she wanted it nor did he know why he was so adamant in impressing her, though her current expression told him exactly why he had done it.

He smiled, knowing that the ridiculous costs of the team he specifically hired had been worth it. He was worried that they wouldn't be able to meet her expectations, but they'd done a great job.

"Baby, you never quite finished the furnishing and designs five years ago, so I took the ideas you drew and got a team to finish it today. You like it?"

She let go of his hand and explored. The place was exactly how she wanted it, no in fact it was better than what she had planned. She twirled around innocently, like a child going to Disneyland for the first time, "Jared, I love it! It's brilliant..."

Seeing her so engrossed and happy made his heart swell. Alin ran excitedly to the bedroom, before he could muster a response. The one place she had failed to draw up an adequate plan for, she had improvised most of the interior designs for it, knowing that she wouldn't be able to finish it before the wedding.

She opened the door and was greeted by rose scented candles- her favorite. The scented candles and soft flicker of lights was showing off the room in an understated way. She couldn't help the tears forming in her eyes. It was exactly how she wanted it but somehow failed to transfer the idea onto paper. Alin traced her finger on the bed railing, wardrobe, vanity and desk. Everything was so surreal; it seemed Jared had somehow pictured exactly where she wanted everything. She proceeded to the double floor length window, the curtains drawn up, she looked out into the bustling night.

Her mind had a million thoughts running through it. Why was he so nice to her? Why did he do this for her? She wanted to tell herself he hadn't but the truth was, he could have turned this into a bachelor pad...but he hadn't. Most importantly he had kept the designs she drew. What was going on? Before her mind could wander any further, a spicy masculine scent mixed with the rose scented candles invaded her scenes, then a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"So I take it you like the bedroom too?" he whispered affectionately.

She tilted her head to the side, so that he could trail gentle kisses down the column of her neck, something she liked- a lot.

The window reflected them, which was strangely erotic, Alin could clearly see the desire in his facial expression, if his hard arousal wasn't an enough clear indication.

"Jared...I love it...thank you. It's exactly how I wanted it. I- I it's perfect...how I've always wanted it, in fact-"

He twirled her around so that she was facing him, "I-"

He placed his fingers on her lips, silencing her, "You know you're driving me crazy." Jared lowered his lips to gently kiss her, slowly seducing her with the kiss. He drew a soft moan from her. Her hands shyly reached up to slip into his hair. He slowly pulled away and gently dragged part of her lower lip with him.

He brushed a loose strand of hair away from her face. Alin's eyes fluttered open to look up at him, the soft candle light creating a sensual and seductive setting. "Jared, why are you doing this for me-"

"Because seeing you smile makes me happy."

Alin was shocked, she didn't know how to respond, for the past few days he had treated her as if she was nothing but a whore...and now the words he uttered confused her.

Jared looked at her and wondered what feelings she was provoking in him. It was definitely more than lust, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was. He didn't know why, but he wanted to see her happy, he wanted her to enjoy being with him.

He reached behind to pull the clip that was holding her hair in a bun, "whenever we're alone, I want to see your hair down." He lowered his lips so he could capture her lips for a kiss again. He lifted her up, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist as he held onto her.

Holding onto her back, he strolled towards their bed and laid her down gently, never leaving her lips. Jared unbuttoned her blouse one by one, and then tugging the tight jeans she was wearing down.

Even in the faint light he could see the lacy white bra and panties she was wearing. He didn't know how many she owned, but it seemed she had an unlimited supply to drive him crazy. Lifting her upper body slightly, he slid his hand underneath so that he could undo her bra. Leaving her soft lips reluctantly, he kissed his way down, refusing to leave any exposed skin untouched.

Alin closed her eyes as he gently nipped her inner thigh. She didn't know how long it's been but the sweet torture he was imposing on her felt like forever. "Jared, please..."

Jared traced his lips along her inner thigh, teasingly close to her core, "hmm?"

Alin's moans grew louder, while she squirmed in frustration, "Please...kiss me, Jared please."

He chuckled softly, "Alin, where would you like me to kiss you?"

She whimpered and blushed, not wanting to express it so clearly. Jared watched the faint blush creeping in as she refused to look at him, instead she grabbed a pillow to cover her face.

"Hmm... how about here?" Jared brushed his lips against her breasts delicately,

"N-no"

"Okay...hmm how about here, he kissed her belly button, making her writhe and making her laugh softly." He took this chance to roll her panties down. Jared grinned at how aroused she clearly was.

"Jared, not here either!"

"I think it's definitely here then,"

He kissed her clit lightly, the wetness from her arousal already coating his lips.

"Jared...Jared, please..." She was panting his name over and over, gently pushing the back of his head so that he would end this sweet agony.

Without warning, he latched his mouth on her clit and sucked, until she was practically screaming his name in ecstasy, rewarding him with more of her juices.

He reached his hand up to toy with her nipples, rolling it around his fingers, the sensations coupled with him sucking on her clit, slowly built up the tension in her, threatening to consume her.

"Jared...Jared...oh god I'm about to, I'm..."

"Alin, come for me..."

With his words, she felt the rising sensations building until she could no longer savor it. She let go, closing her eyes as waves and waves of orgasmic bliss crashed.

After a few seconds her breathing became less erratic. She opened her eyes and saw Jared with a seductive smile as he wiped the evident of her arousal off his face.

She blushed with immediate embarrassment.

Jared had never seen anything as satisfying and sexy as watching her come. He loved how cute and innocent she is, how she would still be flushed from the intimacy they had shared.

Alin didn't know why, but at this point she wanted him desperately. She got up and kneeled on the foot of the bed and pulled him closer using his tie. Her bold actions were not something she was used to. She avoided his eye contact and fumbled with his buttons, her hands shaking slightly and her heart beating abnormally fast.

It was hard to get used to his gentleness. Alin was so used to his aggressive behavior towards her that she didn't know how to feel...

Jared suddenly covered his hands over hers, stopping her. She gazed up and was met by a warm smile.

He watched as her gaze locked with his.

Her eyes glazed with yearning and desire, as her lips parted to whisper, "Jared, I...I want..."

Alin wanted to break eye contact, but found his eyes to be too mesmerizing to. She swallowed, unable to express a coherent sentence, "I want..."

The dim lights outlined her perfectly. She was perfect. Each time being with her, took Jared's breath away...he briefly wondered what he'll do when two years passed...and she no longer belonged to him. He pushed the thought out of his head knowing that it was only lust crowding out his judgments.

He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her forehead, "Alin, tell me..."

"I-I want...you" she whispered, gently bringing him down so that they were eye-level.

"Show me-"

Ever so slowly, Alin laid kisses on his jaw line. The tension in his facial expression was evident as he tried so hard not to relieve his rock hard cock by flipping her over and fucking her.

Alin stripped him naked; never once leaving his lips, fearing if she did it would break some unspoken bond.

Jared slowly lowered them both on the soft bed. Lying on top of her he resumed kissing her, his cock teasingly brushing at her wet entrance.

Slowly he inched his cock into her, making Alin shudder at the powerful sensations. He left her lips but continued to rain kisses down the sensitive column of her neck. He collapsed onto her chest, rocking back and forth into her, creating a gentle passionate rhythm.

Alin's arm wrapped around him bringing him closer, somehow worried, if she let go, he would too.

The candles started to burn out one by one, though the moon light still somewhat lit the room in a discreet way. Their bodies intertwined he continued to rock back and forth, the sensations building and building, a hidden promise of what was to come. It seemed like an eternity, but the pleasure they both experienced was beyond anything else. Rubbing his cheek against hers gently, Alin moaned softly at the tender touch. Jared knew at this point, whatever this strange feeling he felt with her he could never have with anyone else.

Without warning, Alin felt the familiar sensations building, though this time it was even more powerful. Jared continued to use light strokes, each stroke drawing out intense pleasure for her as he held her close.

Feeling the pain and pleasure of her nails digging into his back, Jared knew Alin was close. He kissed her tenderly, matching his thrust, while watching her, as she instinctively wrapped her arms around him perhaps in fear as the strong sensations threatened to consume her very soul.

"Jarrrr-ed", Alin whispered as she came apart in his arms. Feeling her powerful contractions gripping his cock so tightly, Jared wanted to hold back, wanted to savor every moment he had with her, though the pleasure of her tightness gripping him so insistently, he thrust one last time, before he emptied himself into her.

He remained on top of her, catching his breath and gathering his senses. Suddenly it dawned on him that she must be pretty uncomfortable with his full weight on her. He lifted himself up and looked at her, suddenly his satisfied smile turned into fear. She had her eyes shut and was still.

Jared panicked, terrified that he had hurt her; he rolled onto his side, gathering her in his arms. Then he heard her whisper something incoherent as she moaned softly, still with her eyes closed.

Now his satisfied smile was back, with a hint of egotism- she had passed out from the orgasmhegave her.

Watching her marred expression return to a more peaceful state, Jared nestled her closer, and covered them with the blanket, so that she didn't catch a chill. He watched her, and noticed her lips pouting even in her sleep. She was so sexy yet so damn cute.

He heard her sigh then nestled herself even closer into him. It suddenly made him realize he was letting her get closer to him, not just physically but emotionally.

It was hard to understand how he could let this girl come so close to undoing him- twice. Never in his life had he felt true happiness, and it made him wary that she could destroy it easily- like she had done so in the past. Jared no longer knew how to control his desires and feelings for her, but he knew no matter what he would take what was on offer now, because it was just pure sexual gratification.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin was woken up by a warm touch against her naked skin, running from her belly then finally cupping her breasts. Sighing she leaned her back even closer to his chest, while his hand reached from behind to play with her hardened nipples.

She could feel his arousal from behind, which made her even wetter, though she was so exhausted she didn't know if she was ready for round three, after he woke her up twice in the night.

"Jared, wh-what time is it?"

He laughed softly, his warm breath fanning the sensitive skin on her neck, "why would you need to know the time? I don't intend to let you go today. You're staying here- naked."

Hearing her gasp, his laughter grew louder, before it turned into a frustrated sigh; she turned and faced him, hearing the change in his mood.

"The time is for me to go to work. You're draining all my energy but I swear I would resume last night activities if I didn't have another damn meeting today-"

"B-but its Saturday, you still have to go in?" Alin tried to sound neutral and as uncaring as possible, but Jared could detect the disappointment in her voice.

"I thought you needed rest. After last night, I didn't think you still want me...looks like I'm wrong..." he teased, chuckling as her face immediately reddened.

"N-no that's not what I meant, I just wondered why you have to go in on Saturday." She turned her gaze away from him so that she could conceal her disappointment, "For all I care you can stay there the whole day and I wouldn't even notice!" His hands snaked down to find her wetness, her words contradicting the juices seeping out from her pussy.

"Looks like you're lying."

"Jared-"

"Or maybe," he cut her off before she could think of an excuse, "you touch yourself while I'm gone, that's why you don't need me..."

Alin couldn't control the blush creeping in again, his words making her feel even more aroused. She pushed his wandering hand away from her body, sat up and glared at him, "I-I don't touch myself! I don't need to! AND most importantly I don't even like the stuff you do to me-"

He shifted so that both his arms were crossed against the headboard, his head resting against it. He looked at her as an arrogant, egotistical smirk slowly appeared on his face. If she wasn't a little guilty for being a shameless liar she would have ignored him and carried on. Truthfully though, they both knew she was lying, but she rather die than admit it.

She hated the way he always thought she was somehow susceptible to him, instead of letting him believe it was true, she proceeded to get up, avoiding the way his warm body made her feel.

It was too late.

Jared grabbed her wrist pulling her to him so that she collapsed onto his chest, without another word he captured his lips with hers slowly coaxing her, till she no longer thought of lying to him again. Breaking off the kiss, he traced his lips across her jaw and finally nibbling her ear. All thoughts of denial went out the window as the pleasurable tension gathered in her lower belly.

"you know, when I think of you, I can't help but stroke myself, until I come..." Jared whispered hotly.

Alin slid her hands into his hair gently pulling him closer while his lips continued to trace behind her ear, "and I don't think there's anything sexier than watching you touch yourself until you come..."

She shuddered at the thought; his words making her want him even more.

"...though I'm afraid we can't have all play and no work, huh?"

Before Alin even registered what he had just said, he pulled away and got up. Suddenly feeling really self conscious, she held onto the sheets even closer to her chest.

Jared stared at his naked goddess. God he knew he would never tire of looking at her, especially in the morning after a night of immense pleasure. It just made him wonder how she genuinely didn't know how sexy she was. She was innocently beautiful, and he liked the fact that when she was deep in thought or even aroused she would bite her lower lip unknowingly- like now.

She knew it was stupid knowing that their relationship was not a conventional one, based purely on sex. But for some strange reason it hurt that he would always leave after sex. She refused to look at him, because if she did, she knew she would give too much away.

Jared was confused over the shift in her mood- one minute she was so fucking turned on the next she looked almost hurt.

He pulled on his shirt, buttoning it and watching every flicker of emotions going through her face. Then he quietly stated, "I don't know how long I'm gonna be, but I'll send someone to pick you up, take you to my office. Say ready for 4? We do a little shopping then dinner. How that sounds?"

Jared didn't fail to see the beautiful smile on her face as she looked up at him. He didn't know why but seeing that expression reminded him he never wanted to see her sad, because he truly wanted to make her happy, for as long as he could. He smiled back at her.

After vowing not to show her emotions so openly, Alin was so happy she couldn't help it. Trying to compose herself she replied casually, "That sounds cool, I'm just going to stay in and finish off a some work, you can pick me up at four."

Jared chuckled at her reply, knowing that he had made her happy, but Alin stubbornly denying it.

He leaned forward, brushing a strand of her hair aside and pressed his lips to her forehead tenderly. Her eyes closed at the tender gesture, when he pulled away her eyes remained closed though Jared saw the small smile that had appeared.

He knew his day was going to go well even if he had to deal with the stress facing his company.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He was so fucking wrong.

Tom had told him first thing in the morning that Haltor was scheduled to have meetings with Alexsander Petrov's on Monday and his other potential business partner in China on Tuesday. This was a fucking disaster, knowing that at least one of them would jump at a chance to work with Haltor Corporation. This would mean a loss for BankSafe. A huge loss.

Jared knew publicity for his company was pretty bad, affecting their share prices. News of the broken engagement has affected his business, entertainment news being treated business news and vice versa. Speculation about both companies had caused investors to lose confidence and Haltor Corporation being a more financially stable company, had caused many investors to lose confidence in BankSafe.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers