Not What It Seems Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

Silence apart from their moans and heavy breathing filtered in. Alin felt moistness against her neck. At first, through her hazy induced pleasure state she had thought it was their slick sweat and his wet lips tracing her sensitive skin, but it didn't feel right. She moved him so that she could kiss him, and at that moment she caught the tears in his eyes, the vulnerability reflecting through his eyes.

He bent his head down to capture her lips, pouring every emotion, every word he wanted to tell her in one single kiss. It would never be enough if she couldn't love him back, but for now, this is what he would settle for, but he would never ever give up what he could have with her again. She pulled back to kiss the corner of his lips.

He loves her. She smiled up at him but his eyes were closed and his face was warped with pleasure...and pain. Pain because he thought she didn't love him.

Alin moaned as he started to speed up, taking her closer and closer to the edge, his cock touching her in all the right places. Her pussy was slick with arousal as he easily slid into her again and again.

"Jared...!"

Before long, he was spilling himself inside her, still driving into her until she too lost all control to the pleasure he was giving her.

Jared slumped against Alin his head against hers.

Who the fuck was he kidding? How the hell could thiseverbe enough? How could he make love to her, knowing that each time, she was only doing it because she owed him money, not because she loves him? How could he-

"I l-love you too..."

It was so faint that Jared swore it was his imagination fucking with him. The softness in her eyes and the way she looked at him, it was something that was engraved into his mind forever.

"I thought you...I-I really thought you could never love me again-"

He lifted her up with ease and she squeaked, actuallysqueakedin fear of him dropping her. Jared chuckled as he carried her; she wrapped both her arms around his neck still in fear. He paused and kissed her swollen lips. "Alin, I love you. These past five days... hell these past five years no one,no oneI could ever care and love more than you, you were the one I always thought about."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He carried her to the shower, though the distance was short, her eyes started to flutter sleepily.

Turning on the shower, Jared led her in as he turned her round and soaped her back gently. She leaned against him and sighed in contentment, the sweet sound immediately made him hard.

Feeling his hardness poking her, Alin reached behind and slowly stroked it, shuddering as he kissed the side of her neck, his hands cupping and shaping her heavy breasts. Lost in the sensation, Jared groaned as she began to stroke him faster. Wanting so badly to come inside her again, he pushed her against the cold tiles and entered her from behind. He held onto her hips and thrust hard and deep inside of her.

This was unlike anything she had experienced; it was hard, fast and exhilarating. Jared continued to thrust his hardness into her while his lips suckled gently on her soft skin.

"Alin, Baby, I'm gonna come." He buckled, "F-Fuckkkk"

She helplessly held herself upright as he drove into her, the pleasure blocking her ability to do anything but feel every single wicked thing he did to her.

He lost control. His testes twitching, his climax hitting him hard as he shot thick ropes of come inside her.

Alin slumped against his hard body.

After a few moments to regain his equilibrium, Jared held a sleepy Alin in his arms and started to lovingly wash her. She sighed dreamily, her eyes closed. Jared had his arm wrapped around her as they were stuck in a moment of tenderness.

"I think it's time for us to get out...you're getting wrinkly."

He towelled her dry and wrapped her up in his oversized bathrobe not wanting her to catch a chill. She half protested about him treating her like a child. But the way her lips curved up showing a hint of dimple, contradicted her words. He wrapped her in a towel, while he was naked.

"Hey put me down!" she gasped as Jared picked her up and walked towards their bed.

He put her on the bed and immediately went with her, covering her.

"Alin, I love you...I love you sodamnmuch..." He whispered again and again. The words were so right. He didn't get to say it to her in these five years, and he'd wanted to say it so much so that he could make up for lost time.

She giggled. "Stop, Jared. I get it." She poked him in the chest gently to emphasize her point, "Youlove me!"

Jared smiled lovingly at her, she was so damn cute, as she giggled.

"No, it's not enough-"

"Then show me." She whispered, though the challenging undertone was not lost on him.

...And so he did. For the rest of the night he made love to her until they were both satisfied, falling asleep in each other's arms. She smiled: he certainly lived up to his promise of making love to her until she begged him to stop.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin woke first, knowing instantly it was likely going to be late morning. She actually ached everywhere- eventhere.The pleasure between her thighs did nothing to quell the giddy feeling inside her as she recalled when he had told her he loves her. He loves her.He loves me so damn much!

It was the first time they had slept together all night and actually stayed in bed without one of them rushing off. He was still sound asleep as he spooned against her, one strong arm wrapped around her waist.

Carefully she lifted his arm and moved out of his embrace. She put on his robe and looked back at his sleeping profile. The rush of love she felt for him couldn't be described. It felt so right, yet she was worried that happiness wouldn't last for her

He may have proved to her he really cared but old habits were returning. She went out into the balcony and looked out into the brilliant skyline. Thoughts ran through her head, annoying voices telling her: would it last this time? Would happiness really last for her? Maybe she wasn't meant to be happy? It was always the same in her life: happiness would only last a few fleeting moments until she wasn't sure whether the experience was merely a delusion, whether she craved happiness so much she'd imagine it to be.

"You're not in bed?" she turned and was greeted by a half-naked Jared.

Jared wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing the column of her neck. His whispers made her tingle.

"I-I was just...it's nearly 11." She shrugged her shoulders hoping he wouldn't ask any more questions.

He turned her round so that she was facing him, "Tell me."

"Last night..." she drifted off, regretting even bringing the subject up as he looked so seriously down at her. He probably forgotten about his 35 times declaration to her (she wasn't counting,promise)

His frown suddenly turned into a warm smile. "I loveyou." He was now grinning at her as she looked at him in surprise.

"If you're asking if I meant it, I'm telling you now, I meanteveryword I said last night. I'm not one of those guys who say those words to get a woman in bed, in fact apart from my mom, I've never said it to any other girl. And besides I said it to my mom when I was five, so-"

She flashed a toothy grin before standing on tiptoe and kissing him deeply.

"Is that the best you could do after I just said that?" He picked her up, flinging her across his shoulders, caveman style, whilst she shrieked in alarm and excitement.

"Heyput me down, y-you stupid... c-caveman."

"I'll show you what a real caveman's like" He chuckled as he dropped her on to the bed, then immediately putting both his arms on the bed, trapping her underneath him.

"Don't you think yesterday we did itenoughtimes?"

"It'll never be enough." He whispered though the tone was no longer teasing but genuine. Alin gave into the kiss, kissing him back with the same urgency.

The phone rang suddenly.

Jared groaned. Didn't the whole phone-ringing-and-ruining-the-sex-part only happen in movies?

"Fuck. Baby, please don't pick it up."

"It could be important! No one ever rings our home number unless it's important. Remember how Tom reached you on this number because you switched off your phone?

He growled, knowing she had a point, "I'll get you back. I swear, no phone calls later, you're staying here today- naked." Jared rolled off Alin and strolled towards the bathroom, groaning even louder as his cock twitched angrily.

Alin rolled her eyes. Laughing, she reached across the bedside table to pick up the phone, ignoring his protest.

"Hello?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The last words Jared caught of the conversation after coming out of the bathroom was Alin saying 'No, I'm busy -bye'

She hung up and stared into space, obviously distressed at whoever had called. It couldn't be Haltor? Jared panicked slightly, what the fuck was he up to?

"Alin?" You 'kay? Who called?"

"It was my dad."

Jared felt bad that he was relieved. He clearly knew how much that scumbag Fanning upset Alin. But knowing it wasn't Haltor instantly made him relax. He sat down next to her, "What did he say?"

"H-he asked if we would like to go dinner tonight. I said 'no' so many times- like a broken record, then he tells me it's Sunday - family day. As if I've ever had that in the past ten years. Then he pulls my sister into it. Something about her missing me a lot. Even though we're not that close, she's still my sister, and he knows how much I care about her. Using her as a pawn. Anyway she's not even here. Every year she goes camping with her friends around this time. I seriously don't know what he wants this time."

He held onto her hand. "Alin, call him back. We'll go-"

"No, Jared, we both know why he called. 'Cause of you. He wants you to invest in his companies or whatever. It'smoney. It's always been about money for him."

"Baby, trust me on this one. Call him back."

"But-"

"Alin, trust me 'kay? It'll do you more good than harm. Ipromiseyou."

"Do you really think he wants to make amends with me? Jared, you don't know him like I do-"

"Baby, I know what he's up to, that's why we have to go." She frowned in confusion, "Trust me on this one."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck! Where the hell are the caterers? You said it'll all be ready for seven!"

Timothy Fanning shouted in frustration. Why can't his wife ever do anything right without fucking things up? He had given her a whole day to sort out a meal, not that she could cook or do anything a woman should do. Timothy didn't know why the hell in God's mind he had married her. All she was adequately good at was being on her back, but even that she could no longer satisfy him compared to the young models half her age.

Her inability to think really pissed him off.Dumb bitch. She clearly didn't know how much this meant to him that Alin called back and both of them were coming. Timothy gambled on the fact that making this so last minute his daughter couldn't think of a way to cancel. His pray was obviously answered.

"Yeah, I'm coming, Timmy, calm down! God! You're scaring Dolly!" she screeched indicating the Chihuahua. "It will be ready! It's only half six. It's not as if they'll be early-or even on time.

Timothy wanted to gag her. How the hell did he used to think her voice was even sexy? "Okay, okay, you're fucking annoying me now. Anyway did you order the wine like I told you?"

Obviously annoyed at having to do everything, she stated, "I can't remember everything. Maybe."

"Don't fucking play with me now." He stated angrily.

"Look, this is costing us probably more than 10 thousand dollars, just in case you didn't know."

"It's myfuckingmoney anyway! And you were the one that wanted this to happen! And the wines are Valentine's favourite. So I suggest if next time you want another diamond ring to show off to your bitches, you better shut your mouth, stop acting smart and listen to me."

As if on cue the doorbell rang. A triumphant smile appeared on her face as their housekeeper opened the door for the caterers. "I hope you get your investment back." She left him at a loss for words.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alin, honey, come here!" she felt uncomfortable as the woman embraced her tightly. "God, you know I always ask your daddy to give you a call but he's one stubborn man."

Timothy shot daggers at his wife. She was really grating on his nerves. Moving on she pulled Jared into a hug.

Jared could've sworn she winked at him. "Well,hellothere..." she purred batting her eyelashes, "you must be mydaughter'sboyfriend. God, we're the same age aren't we?!" Jared rolled his eyes was the woman seriously flirting with him? She looked closer to early fifties with the botox, bleached blonde hair, fake tits and excessive make up. He glanced at Alin, sincerely hoping she wasn't angry with him, because there was no way he'd reciprocate her signals.

Timothy put his arm round Jared as if they were best friends, "Come, son, I've prepared the best meal and the finest wine- even money can't buy in New York"

No matter what, her opinions hadn't changed. She couldn't forgive her father, she couldn't accept his wife. They were so...fake? Her high-pitched laugh, their constant need to outdo each other was something that really made Alin genuinely felt sorry for her sister. Being raised by parent like them was anything but tragic.

Dinner was at best pleasant. Her father would consistently tell stories about her childhood to Jared, about how proud he was of her. It made her see him even more clearly. He was proud of her, only because she happens to 'date' millionaires. He was never there for her when her mom died, never there when she graduated, never there when she struggled with the debt.

After dinner, Jared and Timothy moved the conversation to his study. Alin didn't know what to make of the situation. Jared wasn't enthusiastic to be in her father's company nor did it seem he hated it. She, on the other hand, was left with his wife. She babbled on about her perfect life, not realising her perfect life was the result of ruining one's family.

"...I just think it's time we made amends. I mean, you're daddy loves me. We're in love. I'm so sorry that your mom had to choose that path, but honey let me tell you, you can't choose who you fall in love with, regardless if they're married-"

Alin stared at her in disbelief, unable to control her anger she cut her off angrily, "Shut up!"

"What the-"

"Shut up, you know what? You're a b-bitch! I don't want to pretend to be nice to you anymore. Looking at you w-with your stupid made up face and fake smile I just want to throw up."

Her fake smile was gone, shock stamped across her forehead, she stuttered, "W-who the hell do you think you're t-talking to? Don't forget I'm yourstepmom. And fucking get over it, your mom died a long time ago-"

Alin slapped her hard across the face. "I can't believe you just said that. You're not my anything. You evil w-witch. Everything you have is my MOM's. But good luck to you because that man," she pointed to the study, "will never be capable of loving someone. Sooner or later he will trade you in for a younger woman. He doesn't love anyone but himself!"

It was her turn to look at Alin in disbelief. Never did she expect this from her. She was supposed to be a doormat, a pushover like her stupid mother. She left the room, clutching the side of her face Alin slapped, hoping Timothy better get something out of this otherwise she'll slap the shit out of him for putting her through thispain.

Alin stayed sitting on the couch. She couldn't believe what she had done, but it felt sogood. She had never accepted the woman, but as much as she disliked her, it was her father she couldn't stand, because he played the biggest part in hurting her mom. Coming here today really hurt. This was the house she grew up in and to see everything changing around her really showed how insignificant her mom and she meant to her father. She was frustrated with Jared for making her come today; did he not understand how much her father had hurt her in the past?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile in the study, Timothy couldn't have been happier to be rid of his stupid daughter and finally talk business with Jared, "Son, you know I'm so glad we're family now. I've never liked John Haltor much, he never deserved Alin. You know I've told her countless times that Haltor was never good enough for her, didn't listen to me, but you know what-?" He handed a glass of wine to Jared, "I'm so glad she's finally seen sense. After her mother's death she hadn't been herself- blaming me for it. But you know I love her too much to be angry with her."

Jared laughed inside, wondering how long he had practised this speech. This man was fucking unbelievable. He knew how manipulative and fucked up Timothy is. And that was the reason why he came today, to tell him his fate.

"...So, anyway enough talk about the past- it's all behind us right? Son, I think you have a lot of potential. I know you used to be a professional investor before BankSafe, and seeing as I've got a new project going on, I'd like to giveyoua chance to be on-board-"

His words cut short as Jared's rich laughter cut in. He couldn't hold it in any longer

Jared studied his glass of wine, "Fanning, you're one deluded fucker. I'm so sorry that Alin's related to you." Jared swished his glad of wine and inhaled the rich aroma before taking a gulp, the bittersweet taste sliding down his throat easily. Timothy remained motionless and speechless, seemingly shocked at Jared's words. Jared finally looked up at him, "signing your daughter away to debtors. Making her pay $5million? How the hell do you think she was ever going to be able to pay that? Marry Haltor? You sad fuck."

He pretended to look surprised "I didn't make her pay $5million, it was- um it was her mom's debt-" Timothy was cut off sharply by Jared

"-Do you think I'm fucking stupid like you?" He leaned closer, "Do you know that $5million? Do you know why you were allowed to borrow that much with no questions asked? Or why sometimes the people didn't come knocking on your door? Because YOU owe me."

He let the words sink in. Suddenly Timothy realized, "Y-you played me youmotherfucker!" he hissed.

"Well that's one way of putting it." Jared smirked, "But you know what makes it even funnier? The fact that you think people around you are fucking stupid and they believe this façade you've created. You standing there and pretending to be a great father- you make me fucking sick." Jared continued, "You really think I came here do listen to your pathetic business pitch? Even if you had the best idea in the world, I would never work with someone like you!"

"Fuck you. She was a spoilt brat anyway. I raised her, what's wrong with her paying me back?"

Jared chuckled sarcastically, "You're good, you know that? How that fucking brain of yours work and the logic that you come up with really baffles me. But I'm glad you called today, because if you didn't call I would've totally forgotten about the $5million YOU owe me."

"You-"

"Yeah YOU owe me. As a matter of fact it's not $5million is it? With interests for the past few years, the sum is closer to $7.5million. But since we're family as you always say, I'll knock off .5, and we'll shake our hand on $7million. You know if you weren't so greedy, if you treated Alin like your daughter, you wouldn't be in this position today. $7million is nothing to me-"

Timothy felt his temper rise. This was not how he pictured today would go. "So, you listen to that whore now?" He spat out and then sneered at Jared, "Didn't think you were a man to be so easily pussy whipped. Defending that stupid brat. You know I bet in order to pay for the debt she opened her legs so many times to Haltor, you're just fucking a used pussy-"

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers