Not What It Seems Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"Punish me for the way I've treated you, if it takes a life time of redemption for the way I've treated you, so be it...but Alin, please don't push me away." He saw her eyes glistened with tears, using the pad of his thumb he wiped away her tears, "Alin, I love you and I know I can't live without you."

She looked down at the floor, unable to ignore the way she felt. Jared held his breath waiting for her to tell him to go away.

Alin lifted her head to look at him. Searching his expression and found it was full of remorse and sincerity. Seeing him here confused her, the truth was she had always thought if she saw him again, she could easily walk away, but his presence right now, confirmed all of her denials. She loved him and it was getting harder and harder to keep up the pretence. It was tiring to hate someone, especially someone you love.

"Jared," She moved closer to him and lifted her gaze to his. He could see her features soften. She was no longer indifferent to him, "If you hurt me again, I'll never see you again. There's only so many chances I can give, there's only so much I can take-"

Jared's feature went from sad to a huge smile in the space of mere seconds. This may be far off from her reciprocating his feelings, but it was definitely heading in the right direction.

He wrapped his arms around her once more and felt her body relax into his. He stroked her hair tenderly, whispering her name softly.

"I love you, Alin..."

Jared slipped the small velvet box back into his pocket.

Give her time he told himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lurking in the shadows, Hallie and Ryan looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief. Ryan wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and gave Hallie a lopsided smile. They couldn't hear any of the conversation, but from the way Jared held onto Alin, it was obvious that it was good news.

"You know for a second I really thought Alin was going to walk away from him! I feel guilty we're spying on them like that."

"No!" Ryan laughed, "I won't call it spying! We were checking if they're okay!"

Hallie put her hands on her hips, "So why're we still here?"

"Because finally seeing them together makes me so happy. I mean look at them, it's so damn romantic and cute."

Hallie looked up at him and smiled warmly, "I've waited five years for this day!"

They smiled at each other knowingly.

Suddenly, Ryan found it hard to tear his gaze away from Hallie. She was so beautiful yet he knew she was too good for him. He didn't know what possessed him to reach out to her, but he used the back of his hand to gently stroke her cheek. "Hallie, I-"

"Ryan let's go back inside." Hallie smiled weakly, "I don't want those two to see us."

As they walked back inside, Hallie felt her heart still beating quickly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Over the next few weeks, Jared was spending the majority of his time back in New York dealing with the takeover of HTU and also the impending case against John and Charles. He hated having to spend time away from Alin after finally being close to her again, but timing always seemed to want to fuck him up again.

Being away from Alin made him nervous again, since he was still trying hard to prove to her he had change, but thousands of miles apart meant it wasn't easy. Not to mention the fact that he got incredibly jealous every time he saw her working closely with Steven. Jared didn't dislike the guy, it was just he was still not sure of his intentions.

He couldn't wait to be back in Beijing and spend time with Alin. They were still living apart, with him renting an apartment nearby. He didn't mind taking it slow and rebuilding his relationship with Alin again, but it was uncomfortable every time he was close to her. Every time he took her back home, they'd say their goodbyes on her front step. Each time he left it was hard- literally. It had been too long since he had any physical intimacy and it drove him crazy. Not to mention each time they parted after a passionate make out session on her front door step or in his car.

Jared could tell Alin wanted to invite him in, but the look in her eyes told him she was still wary of him. Still, he knew sex would've been meaningless if she didn't trust him ...or maybe even love him as much as he did. He wasn't sure when he had become a ball of emotion, but the fact that she didn't express her love for him scared him. he knew he was still pretty much on probation, but the fear of her not loving him back made it difficult for him to concentrate on anything else.

They had been conversing over the phone, but each time was brief with many unspoken words. He had missed her so, and has always wondered if she felt the same for him.

He took his bags from the conveyor belt and stretched a little after the long flight. Rubbing his eyes from the sleepless flight, Jared headed towards the exit, when suddenly his attention was diverted by a beautiful girl staring at her surroundings mindlessly.

"Alin?"

Alin waited patiently occasionally glancing at the screen, checking if the flight had landed safely. She knew she was a little early so decided to walk around for a bit. She finally took this weekend off after working again tirelessly with her team hours, even on weekends too, Steven had practically begged her to take this weekend off. Alin did indeed miss Jared terribly but she really didn't know how to tell him on the phone.

When she heard her name, she turned and saw Jared. He dropped his bags and rushed over to her and hugged her tightly.

She was momentarily shocked but hugged him back just as tightly.

"I've missed you."

The words were out before she could stop it.

Jared pulled back but not enough to let go of her. He stared at her and she lifted her head to look back at him.

He smiled softly at her. "I miss you too." Inside he was bursting with happiness.

Alin bit her lip unsure of the strange feelings boiling inside her. "Would you like to come home with me tonight?"

Jared eyes widened in shock, "Alin, I-I of course, I mean are you sure?"

"Never more positive in my life." She whispered to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jared toured around her apartment alone, relieved to know that Steven was treating her so well, yet scared that she may not want to leave this place. It seemed she liked staying in Beijing a lot.

He was also extremely nervous. Alin had told him she wanted to take a quick shower to freshen up since the weather was really humid in the capital. Even in the evening it was well above Twenty-five degrees. When she told him to stay, he wasn't just thinking about that, though it was a close second. The main concern was why he was here. But she told me she missed me? That should mean something. Doubt and confusion clouded his brain, until he heard her soft voice. He turned around and again was shocked to the core with what he saw.

"Jared."

Open-mouthed, he stared at her, unable to tear his gaze away from her luscious body. He admired her from bottom to top and back again. She was wearing a white sheer baby doll, the edges laced, and slit in the middle, stopping at just below her breasts. She was wearing matching white panties with it.

If there was one thing Jared was sure about, it was definitely her obvious seduction plan. There was no way she was wearing that and not want him. Then again he, thought to himself, maybe she was teasing him? He mentally groaned at that thought. There was only so much he can take.

Alin watch his lustful expression as he remained motionless. She took the initiative and walked slowly towards him. When she reached him, Alin tiptoed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Finally, Jared snapped out of his daze to find this wasn't a dream and she really did want him as much as he wanted, needed her. He could feel the familiar pain his raging erection bought him every time he was close to the woman he love, but this time with her dressed the way she was and the way she pressed herself against him, the cruel pain mixed with the pleasure of his hard cock made him growl in frustration

He bent his head down to kiss her, slowly at first, but as she continued to push herself against him, his kisses became urgent and he found himself backing her against the wall and continued ravishing her soft, full lips with his tongue. She unwounded her arms around his neck and tenderly stroked his cheek with the back of one hand, then moving down to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Suddenly Jared held onto her hands, stopping her from removing his shirt. Pulling away from the kiss, he panted heavily. He inhaled and then exhaled loudly, trying to control the cries from his body. This time was just like last time. He wanted to know that she wouldn't be leaving him like that day. It would break him to find her gone tomorrow. "Alin," He panted, "I n-need to know you're sure about this. I want you but it can't just be sex between us. I need you to tell-"

"Jared," She took his hand in hers and led him to her bedroom. He waited for her to continue but she didn't. She pushed him down gently so that he fell onto her bed. She padded across the room to switch on the light.

He watched as she walked back to him slowly, her breath quickening as she licked her dry lips. Alin sat down on his lap straddling him and she started to grind herself on him feeling his hardness straining against his clothing. She nuzzled his neck.

"Jared..." he heard her pant in his ear, "I love you."

He pulled back and used both his hand to cup her chin gently, he wanted so badly to see her but she had her eyes scrunched tightly closed. At that moment, he could feel moisture fill his eyes. He had waited for months and months for her to say those words back to him. She continued to rock back and forth on his hardness, his arms wrapped around her. He placed feathering kisses all over her face.

His heart swelled as the reality set in. The woman he loves was in his arms, loving him back in every sense. She pushed his unbuttoned shirt aside and tossed it onto the floor. Jared took off his remaining clothing, while his lips never left hers. He helped her undo her baby doll and then dropped to his knees Jared leaned forward and started to nip gently on her lower abdominal area and then her hipbone. It was soothing yet arousing, since he would bite gently and then sooth the marks by licking it with his tongue. Jared looked up to see her eyes closed and a smile on her face. He surprised her suddenly by using his teeth to drag down her white panties.

Now he saw her eyes snap open in shock, he smiled mischievously back at her and nudged her leg gently so that she could lift it up for him. He held her panties in one hand and he picked her up and dropped her onto the large bed. Jared could smell the strong sweet smell of her arousal. He got onto the bed with her and slipped a pillow underneath her propping her up. He trailed his hand down to her pussy and slid one finger up and down her swollen lips, "You're so wet for me." He whispered in awe.

Alin shifted uncomfortably and taking the sign, Jared pulled her closer to him and leaned forward to kiss her lips lovingly. He took his hard erection and traced it on her wetness, lubricating his hard cock. It had been so long, he wasn't sure if he could last long enough to pleasure her the way he wanted.

Slowly thrusting in, he held himself still as he slipped himself all the way inside her. They moaned in unison. Jared could feel the moist warmth wrapped around him. He pulled her up, so that she was straddling on top of him, and letting her set the rhythm. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips but as she pushed herself harder and harder into him, Jared slipped his tongue inside her lips, mating his tongue with hers.

Alin pulled away from the kiss, but she remained close to him, laying her forehead against his. She opened her eyes slowly and caught sight of him looking back at her.

"I love you too, Alin." He whispered, as tears formed in his eyes. Their breathing was erratic as his hands now placed on her backside, encouraging her movement on his hardness. He kissed her tenderly on her forehead, moving to both her cheeks before lighting brushing it on her lips again.

Alin couldn't control her breathing, as she felt the pinnacle of her climax start to build. Jared picked her up, with him still inside her, and turned her, so that he was looming on top of her once again.

He paused to look at her. Her hair spread out across the bed, the beads of sweat gathering on her forehead, and her flushed skin. He never wanted to lose her again.

Alin could see the glistening tears forming in his eyes and it made her heart ache to see him like this. She hated herself for feeling so much for him, she could recite a million reasons as to why being in love him was wrong, but with all his flaws she loved him for being him. It was simple but yet so complicated.

He stayed still inside her. Biting his lips hard to remain control, if he could last all night and pleasure her he would gladly hold back and make sure she was satisfied before sating his own lust.

"Jared...d-don't hold back." Alin moaned as she dug her fingernails into the skin on his hip. The pleasure coursing through her was building to an almost breaking point. It had been too long since she felt this way; her own fingers couldn't satisfy her appetite for the past few months.

"Jared come with me, come inside me."

He heard her whisper the words, he saw her lips form an O shape as she moaned in silent ecstasy and her eyes half closed. Watching her and feeling her convulse around him, Jared couldn't hold back and growled as he came inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, his faced buried in the crook of her neck. He continued to kiss the sensitive skin lazily. Finally after what felt like a few minutes, he lifted his head to look at her. Her lips curved up and he saw that sexy smile on her lips.

Feeling happy was an understatement. Jared couldn't describe how he felt right now. He pulled the sheets and covered their cooling bodies. He leaned over to kiss both of her cheeks. This caused her to open her eyes, which were starting to get heavy with sleep. "What's making you smile so seductively?" Jared teased.

Alin lifted the sheets and got on top of him. As she pressed herself against his growing erection, this time her lips curved up slowly. "This is."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jared opened one eye, and groggily took in the unfamiliar surroundings. Then all of a sudden the events of last night came crashing down. He turned to the other side and was relieved when he saw Alin sleeping soundly curled up in a ball. He smiled dreamily, feeling comforted that she was still with him. There was a moment of panic when he thought she had left him like last time, but seeing her sleeping soundly after what happened last night, Jared really couldn't help but smile smugly.

Okay, whoa take it easy, she still hasn't forgiven you yet. He reminded himself, since there was still a long way to go. Unable to help himself he scooted closer to her and spooned himself against her. He kissed her gently on her shoulder and then trailing them upwards to the side of her face while he stroked the curve of her waist gently.

Feeling the strange sensation, Alin turned towards the source of disturbance, but as she was trapped by a warm body, she opened her eyes, heavy with sleep, and saw a big cheesy grin.

"Mornin"

She smiled in return but was about to turn away from him so she could go back to sleep, but he had other ideas. He kissed her hard on her lips, making her moan.

After successfully waking her up, he got out of the bed. Alin rubbed her eyes sleepily unaware of what he was doing. Jared went to his discarded pants and reached inside the pocket. Alin watched him curiously but he just grinned at her as he walked back to the bed. He missed seeing her when she woke up first thing in the morning. The way her dreamy eyes stared back at him, the way she clutched the covers protectively over herself and the way she smiled lazily at him.

"What's wrong?" Alin asked as Jared kneeled on the soft bed in front of her, his expression serious.

"I..." He reached from behind him and produced a velvet box, "Alin, I've been carrying this since the day I came here to see you. For the past few weeks, I've waited for the right moment to ask you, but it never seemed right. But it's not about the right moment; the most important thing is when you love someone." He opened the velvet box to reveal a beautiful ring. He took her hands and placed it in his, "I love you Alin, will you marry me?"

She looked down at the ring, unable to meet his intense gaze.

"Jared, I love you...but I'm not ready for this." She shook her head. "It's happening too fast and I want to enjoy what we have before any changes."

"Do you not think we can last if we get married?"

Scooting closer to him, Alin laid her head on his shoulder, "No, I'm just afraid." She looked up at him, "There's so much happening right now. I don't want to ruin this by rushing."

There was a moment of silence. Alin was worried she had hurt his feelings and before she could explain further, Jared whispered, "I understand. But know that this won't be the last time I propose." He kissed her forehead, "I'm determined to get that ring on your finger."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jared, Jared, are you happy with Charles Francis receiving eleven years imprisonment and a $2.5million fine due to fraud and breaking competition laws?"

"What about John Haltor receiving a fine of $9.5million, a three year probation, a restraining order and a criminal record. It was said that he was the main culprit do you think it was fair that he was not imprisoned? Since his offenses would likely carry a minimum of five years prison term. "

"Jared, here, here! We heard you're visiting Beijing again? Work or to see Alin? We heard you're engaged. When are you getting married?"

He had made a deal with Martin Haltor a few weeks back to keep his grandson out of jail under the condition that he would never work in the industry again and he would publicly apologize to Alin starting off with a few front covers on every newspaper in the country. It was punishment enough to be exposed in that way.

Besides, Jared knew under no circumstance would John be imprisoned. Martin Haltor was after all a powerful man with influential connections, forcing the outcome so that his grandson was imprisoned would have been difficult, with his team of lawyers likely to lodge appeals after appeals. It was an outcome he wasn't particularly happy with but he felt it was likely the best out of a bad situation. And the fact that his relationship with Alin was going so strong, there wasn't anything that could dampen his mood.

After having to fly back to New York to attend to business and also the hearing for the court cases, Jared had spent little time with Alin. So after the court case, he had to again attend a press conference, it was no point in answering any of their questions and further fuelling the rumour mills. He kept it simple by only answering regarding BankSafe.

That was two days ago. Now, Jared was sat in the airport lounge waiting for his flight. Jared closed his eyes momentarily. It was going to be a long flight especially if he was to be accompanied by seventy five kids...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin checked her phone religiously thorough out the day. Being concerned was an understatement. Jared hadn't called her or messaged her after the court case and that was nearly three days ago. The fear of repercussions from the Haltor family made her even more worried. The family was extremely powerful and Alin regretted not pushing harder for Jared to drop the idea of forcing John to public apologizes to her.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers