Not What You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,096 Followers

I sat up next to her rubbing my wrist. I watched her hook first one of her wrists, then leaning forward she hooked the other. She was chained to the bed face down. She looked back over her shoulder at me and gave her ass a shake.

"Your turn."

If my cock got any harder it was going to split!

I moved around behind her my hands coming to rest on her hips. I looked down and saw her pussy all wet and open. Above it her asshole was a crinkled rose. I moved my hand and went to brush it with my thumb again but, she moved away teasingly at my touch.

Getting my knees into the insides of her legs I slammed my cock into her pussy in one hard stroke. I felt wet juice splatter my thigh as I heard her cry out. I pushed in and out a few times then pulled out. I was dripping wet. I pushed down on her hips making her go lower. I felt her knees spread apart.

I put the head of my cock at Carol's ass. With my own ass still sore there was no way she was going to tease me. As I pushed up against her I felt her tremble under my hands.

"If you're going to do that, don't you dare be gentle."

I wasn't sure I had heard that right. My mind reeled.

My cock knew what it wanted though. For the first time it had been offered a woman's ass.

My finger's tightened on one hip as I started to push. I held my cock steady as I got the head inside.

"Oh! OH! Oh FUCK!" she moaned under me.

The head inside I turned lose of my cock and grabbed her hip. With a primal sound I drove the full length of me into her in one thrust! In that one thrust I was ball deep in her ass.

My head thrown back in ecstasy, I heard her screams, her whimpering cries of pain, but they didn't mater just then. Only the hot, tight, warmth of her ass as it held me tightly matter.

My cries began to join hers as I started to thrust into her. All the way out to the head then back all the way in. Harder and harder. Harder and then Harder again! She very quickly opened up and got slick wet. I was sucking air as I pounded into her. "Oh fuck. Oh dear god yes! OH Fuck YES!" she was a constant monologue of guttural sound mixed with profanity.

My breath was coming in gasps and grunts as I tried to break her. With every thrust I tried to get a harder scream from her. I felt like if I could just pump hard enough I could put an inch I don't have in her and she would make that perfect sound that would make me cum. Denied it before the need to cum was horribly strong in me now.

I heard a deep shuddering moan from her and I felt her quiver inside. Knowing that she had just cum and was still cumming from me fucking her ass was enough.

I dug my fingernails into her hips as I screamed! I threw back my head and howled as the cum poured out of me.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed under me. Shuddering and trembling she slid off her knees to lay flat on the bed and I collapsed on top of her.

Just trying to breathe with my pulse pounding at my temple I reached up following her arm to her wrist. I found the little button on the cuffs and turned her lose.

Sitting up, using her butt to brace myself a little I started to pull myself out of her ass.

She clenched down her ass checks and tightened around me as the head popped out. She screamed out and clawed at the sheets with her strong fingers.

I watched her cumming again in amazement. Looking down I saw her asshole open and red. It slowly closed as I watched and a trickle of white ran down her. Across her pussy lips and onto her thigh.

I collapse onto the bed next to her. She turns and curls up next to me. Leaning down I lightly kiss her red sweaty face. She cuddles into me and lays her head against the side of my chest.

"That was fucking incredible." I tell her trying to catch my breath.

She gives me a tired smile. She takes a deep breath and winces.

I smile slightly I know that feeling.

"I'll be feeling you every time I have to go for the next day or, two." She says chuckling.

" Sore?"

She grins.

"You know I am. You like fucking a woman in the ass don't' you?"

"That was my first time." I tell her brushing a strand of hair back from her face.

She looks shocked.

"Really. Wow. You poor man. Well for a first timer that was awesome." She grins up and me and plants a kiss on my chest. "However next time if you're with someone else, you might want to be a bit more gentle at first."

"But not with you?" I asked looking at her face.

She smiles and shook her head with a grin.

"I like it rough."

"So I can tell." I lift her nipple out from her breast by the metal barbell.

She runs a hand down my stomach and caressed my soft cock.

"You need a rest? Or are you done for the night?"

"Just a rest."

"Oh goodie, but it's my turn next. Did you like the little toy?"

I nod.

"Still up for anything?"

"Sure."

She turns over and leans off the side of the bed. She comes back to me and sits up onto her knees. She unfolds a long strip of silk cloth. She wraps it around my eyes.

All I can see is blue silk.

I hear and feel her get up. I listen as she moves around in the bedroom. I hear a door open and coat hangers slide on a metal bar. Then there's more movement then silence.

The first moment I know she is back is when she grabs my hand and drags it to the top of the bed. I feel the cuffs go back on. Then I feel her on her knees crawling across the bed. Her hands catch my ankles and she rolls me up. God she's strong. I feel a hard pillow, I think, put under me.

Her fingers trace down my thighs and across my ass. I feel her gently rub around my balls, then the space them and my ass.

"So you like fucking a woman in the ass huh? Well now you the woman."

There is a quick movement from her. Her hands push my legs up by the back of my knees. I feel her finger rubbing some thing cool around my ass hole.

Lube!

"OH dear GOD!"

She pushes into me as hard as I did into her. It's hard and cold and larger than either of my toys. Carol spreads my legs and leans in between them. She begins to thrust. I feel bother her hands on my thighs. It's at that moment I realize she's wearing a strap on not just using a dildo.

She was a woman who can fuck like a man!

I'm a man getting fucked like a woman.

I moan as she buries the whole length of her toy into me. I cry out when she pulls it all the way out then slams back into me.

I lay there and take it. Moaning with every thrust, I have to force myself to relax and let her have me. It lessens the pain but, gives her control over it.

I feel her reach down between us. She takes hold of my cock in her strong rough fingers.

"Why do I think this isn't the first time you've had something this big up your ass." she says with a grunt.

I can only nod.

"A cock?" she asks burying herself to the hilt.

"NO!" I cry out she goes back to slow pumping.

"A toy then? Oh you are a naughty boy. Well that means I can do this."

She turns lose of my cock and grabs the back of my knees. She pushes up rolling me farther up onto my back. She leans in and begins to pound into me!

"Oh god please."

"Please what?" she asks she reaches down and catches a nipple. She pinches it hard. "Please what?"

"I want to see you." I tell her nearly in tears.

She chuckles. Reaching up she pulls off the blindfold. I see her flush face as she trusts into me. I look down and see her breasts bounce with each thrust.

Our positions are ironic. We are in the classic church approved missionary position, but the man is the one being penetrated. I don't think they would approve of the change.

"Better?" She asks me looking into my eyes.

I nod.

"Like what you see?" she asks between gritted teeth as she grinds against me.

"I do."

She smiles

"I almost feel sorry for you. I'm only getting a little stimulation of my clit from the end of the dildo. It will take me quite awhile to cum this way." She turns her head and kisses the inside of my leg that's by her shoulder. When she looks back I see the lust in her eyes. "I'm not stopping till then."

I feel her hand go around my leg and wrap around my cock again.

"I'll try to keep you from getting bored." She says as she starts to pump me in rhythm with her thrusts.

She I find out is right about how long it will take her to cum. She more than had the stamina to keep up a steady rhythm into and out of me. My stomach was wet with my cum and I was whimpering at the hot pains radiation out from my ass long before she starts to moan. Her pace starts to quicken.

I feel her fingers clutching at my thighs. I know I will have bruises in the morning from them. She already has some on her hips from my hands.

"Oh fuck. Oh Fuck OH FUCK ME!" she cums screaming and thrusting. I gasp for breath and cry out at every thrust. I'm trying to catch my breath as I feel her shivers through the length of the toy.

Carol falls to the bed beside me. The toy is torn from my ass when she does. The air that rushes in before I close up is wonderfully cool.

I feel her sweaty body lying next to mine. I would take her into my arms but for the handcuffs. Looking up I see they have scraped and bruised my wrists without me every noticing them doing it. I look down and see her looking up at my face.

She grins tiredly and licks her lips. She leans her head down and licks a trail, through the cum, across my stomach, chest and then our lips meet. Her kiss is soft and gentle. Her mouth tasting of my cum again. She pulls up away and looks down at my face.

"That was intense. Never met a guy who would let me do that before." She grins.

"I've never met a woman who wanted to do that to me." I say smiling back

"Marry me." We both say together.

Laughing we kiss again. She reaches up and uncuffs me from the bed. Slowly painfully I get up. We shower together having to each half hold up the other. We curl up in bed together. The sheets reek of our lust but, we are both way to worn out to change them. Beside the bed is big enough we can sleep away from the large wet side of the bed.

In the morning we made love gently. Slow kisses, soft caresses. Neither capable of anything else. I move my stuff in later that day.

My sister disapproves of her. My sister's new husband is intimidated by her.

Carol want's to fuck them both.

I want to watch.

"Ok so...I'm bat-shit crazy!" shrug.

Where did I leave that therapists number?

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,096 Followers