Not Worth the Price

Story Info
A high price is paid for having an adult website.
954 words
3.36
40.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

I slumped back in the chair, breathing hard as I continued to fiercely grip the front of the armrests. My body continued to tremor randomly with the aftershocks of my powerful climax.

But Claire was not immune, for she bore the evidence of my desire. As she knelt between my spread thighs, the sticky white ropes of my lust lined her face and looked particularly obscene in her curly bright-red hair. Her hands still wrapped firmly around my shaft, she looked up at me with an eager expression of unrestrained love, clearly giddy with the knowledge that she was the one who had unleashed my passion.

Kneeling to the side, Jayne pointed the camera at Claire's face, obviously capturing a close-up view of the gooey mess I had jettisoned upon her. I wondered if the camera was able to also capture the gleam in Claire's eyes, but in a way, I hoped the only I would ever know about that particular detail, an intimate detail shared only between a husband and his wife even though the scene was being captured with the intent of sharing it with the online world.

After I had calmed a bit, I reached out to my better half, caressing her face. She took me into her mouth once again, her tongue brushing my still-sensitive tip and producing yet another aftershock within me. She suckled me as if she was a newborn baby sucking at the breast, but I unfortunately had nothing more to give to her.

"That was absolutely fantastic!" our longtime friend exclaimed, finally turning off the camera and setting it upon the nearby table. "I think that is what we should use in the trailer we post to Usenet and those TGP Web sites."

I turned my attention to Jayne for a moment. Although she was fully clothed, she was clearly horny from watching and filming our display, for her nipples were poking through her shirt. Then again, that was not particularly surprising, since she rarely ever wore a bra unless she was going to, at, or returning from work.

The Web site had been Jayne's idea, a site dedicated to the sexual triad between a husband and wife and their longtime best friend. While I had been a bit reluctant about the Web site concept initially, Claire was very gung-ho about it, which surprised me given the ultra-strict upbringing she had endured – I had assumed that she would fear her parents learning about the Web site. But ultimately, the two most important people in my life convinced me that it would indeed be a good idea, and also a good way to supplement our meager incomes.

Jayne knelt beside my wife and began to clean away my seed with her tongue. Claire eagerly wrapped her arms around our friend, tilting her head to give Jayne better access to her face. And I simply sat back and enjoyed the Sapphic display before me, a performance which ended with a long, intimate kiss.

"That should probably have been filmed for the Web site as well," I stated, not necessarily joking.

Both the beautiful young women giggled, and Claire actually blushed.

*****

Four months after the site's launch, we still were not yet at the point of breaking even on the money we had put into the Web site, but we were likely to break even within two more months, and likely start making a small profit after that.

Claire and Jayne were clearly the stars of the Web site – after all, female sexuality sells, and in particular, female-on-female sexuality sells even more. Reviewing the comments members had posted, there was certainly a massive percentage of male members, but also a significant percentage of female members. There was a mixed general reaction to the few bondage scenes we had filmed recently and added to the site, but almost unanimous approval for the scenes featuring Claire and Jayne alone.

Then one Saturday evening, shortly after we had finished filming a new scene for the site, Jayne returned home and Claire and I decided to go out for ice cream. All was well when we left the house, but we returned to find several police cars on the block with lights flashing, several bullet holes in the front door, and a note stapled to the door:

"Disowned."

Claire broke down immediately, for she and I both recognized her father's instinctive handwriting.

No new scenes were shot for nearly two months. The last I heard, Claire's father was in jail. We have effectively disappeared from the face of the earth, now living in another country. Jayne came with us; she lives in the apartment directly across the hall from us. Of course, "Claire" and "Jayne" are not their real names, but the names they used on the Web site – that they could not really change, but their legal names were changed, as was mine.

The site has been going quite well overall. We make a modest income just from the Web site, and we all work part-time to bring in some additional money. We could live better than we do, but our current lifestyle is good enough.

What does sadden us all, however, is that the Web site has caused Claire to effectively lose her family. With the exception of her father's arrest, and that only because it is a matter of public record, we have received no news about her family. Her first niece should be about four years old now, yet Claire and I have never met her, as she was expected to be born the week after we fled the country.

I only hope that others do not endure similar fates when launching adult Web sites.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers