Not Your Average Celebrity Nanny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the silence hovered over them in the dark, they were both startled by the sound of the auto garage door opener. This could only indicate that Anne was home.

Both of them jumped to their feet and ran inside.

Anne had frantically keyed into the house, and with her makeup streaming down her face, she made a beeline straight to Rachel and hugged her tightly, kissing her directly on the lips. Rachel could see Ryan standing behind Anne over her shoulder. The expression on his face was one Rachel had seen on his face many times on television but almost never in real life. It was a look of pure befuddled amusement. Especially as the kiss lingered even after Rachel looked, with sheer panic at Ryan, he could see that Anne had deepened the kiss.

Once the kiss broke, everyone shared looks of shock and shame, but first and foremost, curiosity.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Asked Ryan

"Where the hell are the kids?" Asked Rachel

"Why is my life such a disaster!?" Cried Anne, who, by the look of her, had been doing so for some hours.

12