Not Your Average Celebrity Nanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, Anne would protest, but it wasn't about her right now. She chuckled softly and laid her hand over Rachel's. "We want you to stay."

"I don't know. I mean, the kids are going to grow up eventually. Sooner or later, you guys are going to have more time at home. Do I just sign myself over to a life of polygamy over coffee like this? There is one thing I have to do, though. No matter what, I have to go break up with Jeffrey. And I'm not going to do it over the phone."

Ryan nodded, "I know you don't love him. And I don't think it's fair for you to feel tied to anyone you don't love... and that includes us. We can only tell you what we want."

"So, if I said all of the sex is just bullshit and there's nothing romantic about it, and it stops now, I can just go back to being a nanny?" Rachel asked, not entirely sure she wanted to know the answer.

Anne cleared her throat, "You have your rights, of course. But I will find it difficult to believe you if you look each of us in the eye and tell us that you don't love us."

Rachel put her head down against the rim of her half empty coffee cup. "I do love you. I just... do you realize that statistically relationships like this have almost no chance of longevity? And usually, they end up breaking up all three parts? And how do we tell the kids? Do you plan to keep this a secret from them? I mean, it's easy for me to love them as my own, but I'm not sure I can spend the rest of my life lying to them."

It was true, their youngest daughter was born while Rachel was under Anne and Ryan's employment and had her fair share in raising her as a newborn. Even as she started, their second youngest daughter, was still quite young. The other two had never had a nanny for more than a couple of months at a time. They've formed strong bonds with Rachel. To them, she was like an older sister, to the younger two, they've even slipped up and called Rachel, "Mommy" from time to time and Rachel has had to correct them.

"I'm going to take the last few days of Anne's vacation to go to San Francisco. That's where Jefferey is at the moment. I'm going to break up with him. If I come back, I'll have made my decision."

Ryan and Anne knew they could do nothing now, but wait.

12