Not Your Own Person

Story Info
Her pet requires punishment to be a good slave again.
1.5k words
3.89
43.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story.

WARNING: this story, and none of my stories for that matter, does not contain sex. I don't describe something to which I am uninterested in.

WARNING: in the end the characters in this story turned out to be a lesbian couple in a S/m relationship.

Note: I could have edited this more, but in the end I decided it was best to leave it like this and take the criticism. I don't spend all day doing this stuff :).

*

"My my, such a frightened little pup we have here," She gently said to me, looking deep into my eyes with that knowing, sadistic, loving smile of Hers.

Her heels clicked menacingly on the wood as She circled me. Her grip on my trembling neck tightened, causing me to pathetically gasp as She threw my head down. i stared at my knees and thought only of my Mistress. Of Her perfection and my imperfection. i slowly closed my eyes and remembered this, my place in the world.

She stopped behind me after a few circles and attached a leash to one of the rings on my collar.

"Now, my pet," She cooed, "you know that I ordered you to finish cleaning before I came back. I thought that a few hours would be enough for you, but I guess I was wrong."

She violently tugged my leash, pulling me towards our/Our dungeon. i crawled along, the shame making me hang my head low.

"I haven't punished you in a good while, now have I?" Her voice became twisted and somehow even more sadistic as She continued, "It is time for Me to show you your place. To show you that you can't just prance around while I'm out working, leaving the housework to be finished when I'd rather be using you as a foot rest."

i tried to look up at Her to gage how much trouble i was in, but She just continued looking forward, tugging at my leash occasionally to assert Her point.

"This disobedience is making Me wonder if you really want to serve Me," She stated in a matter of fact tone.

She knows that is one of my deepest fears. She was playing me and i gave in, screaming immediately thereafter, "i live only to serve you Mistress, please don't abandon me please i'll..." i was cut short as She sharply turned around and glared into my eyes.

i stared at Her only for a second before my will melted and my body became completely possessed by Her.

i lowered my head once again as She continued, "as I was saying I need to straighten out any ideas of control or power that you think you have over your pathetic life. You need to be made to remember that you are not your own person; that I own you. Not just your body, but your soul. That you are a possession. That you are weak and need Me to complete you. That you are to do what I say and have it done when I want it done."

Her tone softened throughout, and my soul slowly longed deeper and deeper to free herself from this cage that is my body. To meld with Her perfect soul and be complete. And that is almost what will happen when She punishes me. For She was right. She is always right.

my neck felt that same violent pull as She walked me down the hard wooden stairs to the dungeon. i lifted my head to see the sight. The room was a warm red color ("to hide the blood" Mistress had joked with me when i first saw it; neither of us were into blood.) and as always was a comfort to my eyes. i trembled in fear of what might happen to me, as i stared at the wall of instruments designed to make me submit. The floggers, the whips, the paddles, everything. It wasn't much, the room not very large, but it was enough for any good slave girl.

My Mistress was clearly ready to have fun. Her step had a bounce to it and when She turned around She was clearly happy. "Now now" She cooed, "it will only hurt as long as you let yourself think of it as pain. Because it isn't that and you know it. It is true release from your own pathetic will. Now, I can't be hitting you as well as I'd like in these heels."

Immediately i crawled over and kissed Her shoes lovingly. i used my teeth, the way She taught me, to loosen the strap on Her heel. i slowly slid it off, biting the front of the shoe to do so, being careful not to hurt Her wonderful feet. The same thing again, and my mistress was ready. i stared up and gazed into Her beautiful face, done up with as much dark make up as would suit Her. Her dark brown, butch hair was left unkempt, yet it was prettier than the flowing locks She has had me grow. Her outfit was just normal, no copious amounts of leather, just whatever She felt like wearing, which happened to be a lovely blouse and skinny jeans. i on the other hand was wearing my frilly maid uniform, my Mistress's favorite thing to see me in.

Sensing that i was done taking in Her beauty, She put on a more serious face and clapped he hands, my cue to get on the... Well... Table maybe. It had four legs, isn't very comfortable, and is where i am put to receive my punishment. Lying there, vulnerable and content with my fate, i put my wrists and legs to the corners to be locked in and tightened. Not exactly spread eagle, but not with my limbs touching.

She caressed my leg with the paddle She had chosen, then using it to lift up my knee length skirt. With my head looking forward at the mirror i saw Her raise the paddle ad She smiled and said, "now baby, you know why we are at this point. I need you to count, because your voice is what tells me what you need to have your will beaten from you. I bet that pathetic little bitch is just begging to get out,"

She swung but stopped the paddle just in time, causing me to flinch and reluctantly accept the smooth caressing that was given instead. She laughed at my tension and waited until i was just distracted enough before laying down the hard wood on my waiting bottom.

"AHHHH!!" i screamed like the pathetic little bitch i am.

She looked at Her watch and as i gasped and began to say "sorry", She spoke, punctuating Her words with a sharp strike, "how fucking hard is it to count to one?"

"i'm s..sor..ry MM.Mist"

"don't be fucking sorry! Fucking count, you pathetic pain whore!"

She slammed the paddle down one more time, and i counted, more determined than ever to please my Mistress, "ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

The blows continued to rain down and I stayed i this determined state for a while. It wasn't helping me though; i was thinking too hard. The blows softened over time, and my will to count faded. She had weakened my voice, i thought regretting that i was still able to process this much.

The blows picked up pace, but not intensity, and all i was able to think about was saying the number for each one (to make this possible my Mistress allows me to only say the ones digit, though i am expected to say the full number once She slows down).

All i could think about was the counting. The lovely pain in my ass. The beautiful sight of my Mistress pounding away at Her pet. The beatings slowed, and i counted again with the whole number. i was correct, though i had no idea any longer what the number meant.

After some time i began to flinch and gasp before saying the number, and so i heard the paddle dropped and saw Her walk away to get the whip, pushing back the dress over Her slaves rear. Her slave prefers to be whipped with Her clothes on, though it may ruin the clothing faster.

The whip struck with force. The lingering pain made smile a bit through my teared eyes.

"One," i started again, slowly loosing myself in the wonderful pain.

When She got up to thirty, the look on the slave girl's face was wonderful. The tears flowed, the begging to stop was constant. i wondered where i was, where i am able to go to witness such a wonderful act of submission by Her slave. My Mistress had a delightful smile on, making my spirit light hearted and cheery. Slowly the slave and i closed our eyes.

We woke in Mistress's loving embrace in Her bed. She was looking deep into our eyes, and softly whispered, a small smile across Her face, "I see you are doing better now."

I stared back with equal vigor, but the opposite reasoning, and said the only words that could come out of my mouth, "Yes, Mistress."