Not Your Typical Night at the Movie

Story Info
Inspired by another member.
1.4k words
3.68
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those weekend nights where you just needed to get out of the house. Your husband was out of town on a photo shoot and you were just bored. Looking through the paper you noticed that new movie everyone was talking about was still playing at the theater just down the street, but you needed to hurry because the last showing started in 20 mins.

You rushed into the bedroom to apply a few touch-ups, throw on a blouse and skirt and hurried out the door. When you got to the theater you realized just how short skirt you chose was but proceeded to purchase the ticket anyway. As you entered the theater you could hear the trailers playing and you hate trying to find a seat once the lights dim so you by-pass the concession stand and head on to find a sit.

As you open the door you notice the place is packed. Everybody had the same idea you did apparently. As you look across the room you see one open chair in the back row against the wall. You walk over and proceed to excuse yourself as work your way down the aisle. Just as you get to the second to last seat we catch a quick look at each other as the lights dim and the movie starts.

As you watch the movie you realize the movie is a light more passionate than you knew and you find yourself becoming aroused during some of the scenes. Between the love making on screen and the cool air coming from the air condition vent right above you your nipples start to grow hard pushing through your blouse. Wow you could really use a hard cock in you right about now you think to yourself.

You can feel the moisture in your cunt build as the thong you are wearing struggles to keep it in. You usually don't do this thing for these type movies but right now it's the only thing you want. You take you right hand and gradually place on the outside lace of your panties and slide it up and down your slit through the fabric. You can just feel the dampness so you slowly slide your index finger underneath and start to stroke your clit. Biting your lower lip as to not make a sound but little do you know I've been watching you the whole time.

The lovers on-screen are making love outside on a boat dock and it just helps build the sensation your feeling by fingering yourself. Intently watching the screen you don't even notice as I lower my hand to your thigh and join your fingers that are deep inside your pussy. You stop for a second from the shock of being caught but the fact that a stranger is now helping you feed your desire to cum takes it to a whole new level.

You rejoin me by inserting two of your fingers deep inside your wet cunt. Now with the doubling effort on your pussy you use your other hand to twist and rub your nipples that grown so hard from all of this. If we were only alone I would draw them into my mouth and suck on them as our fingers continued their assault on your pussy.

I continue to stroke your clit just knowing that your almost there. I can hear your breathing and I can feel your cunt grow hotter and hotter with each second. Then you bite your lower lip again trying not to scream as you cum and your juices soak both of our fingers. I leave my finger right where it's at till your orgasm subsides a little bit, but slowly draw it out and to my lips where I taste the product of our efforts. I just love the taste of pussy juice and the smell that lingers afterwards.

Little did I know that I'd only lite the match for your desire for more. You now needed my cock in you and quick.

You reach over now with your left hand and grab my rock hard cock that's being held down by my jeans. Running your fingers over the length you realize its just right for your likings. With your hand on my crotch you stand up and bring me to my feet so that we can leave. As we make our way down the aisle nobody has a clue to what has happened or even notices that your dragging me out by my cock. When we get the doors you immediately notice the closet where the theater staff keeps the brooms and trash can and you know there's just enough room and time for us both to get done what we need.

As we enter the closet there's just enough light seeping in that we can make out each others bodies and can see the others expressions. You quickly drop to your knees to release the cock you have been holding on to now for some time. You lower my jeans and boxers with just one pull straight down to find my cock pointing straight out for you. You draw the head into your mouth and cup my huge balls with your hand. As you continue to deep throat me you are using your other hand to play with your clit through your panties.

Your incredible sucking is driving me insane and I want nothing more than to see and fuck your pussy. I pull you up to face me and place you up on the small counter behind you. Thank god for your short skirt because with no effort I yank your panties off you and down your legs. Now it's my turn to have a taste. With you propped up on the counter I lower my mouth and snake my tongue along your extremely wet shaved pussy. Nothing taste better than smooth wet pussy. I insert my finger into you and suck you slit into my mouth. The oral assault I'm giving you doesn't last long and before I know it you cum over my lips which I lap each and every drop of.

Feeling your urgency I stand up and drive my cock deep into your wet cunt. Fucking you right there on the ledge you sit. The counter space is so small you have no choice to press hard against me and wrap your legs around me. I pound my cock as deep as I can end you, bottoming out right against my balls. With each stroke you let out a moan with another intense orgasm coming at any second. I can feel my balls tightening and know I'm on the verge of coming soon but am holding back as hard as possible to give you a chance to cum again with my cock buried deep in your cunt. Just when I don't think I can hold off another second you yell in my ear that your cumming and I feel the gush of cum soaking my nuts.

This is my sign and I pull my cock from you and bring you to back off the counter where I stick my cock in your mouth. You only have to suck for a minute before my seed floods your mouth which you take expertly swallowing and licking every last bit of. I can tell by the look on your face you love the taste of our cum comingled together.

I pull up my boxers and jeans and exit the closet before you can even pull yourself together. In fact as you look around you don't even see the thong you are wearing and decide to leave it. Little do you realize that I picked them up and take with me as a little souvenior. The movie has just finished and you leave the closet with the crowd exiting the theater. As you walk out you look around the lobby and outside the theater for the stranger who just turned a boring night to an unforgettable one.

The weekend passes and Monday rolls around as you head back off to work. It's only the 2nd week of the new school year so things are hectic still and the normal pace hasn't kicked in yet. As you are standing in front of your class that morning the school principal sticks her head in your room and lets you know that you have a new student that will be joining your class. The principal enters your room and introduces the new student as Cody who just moved here from Knoxville with his father. As you come over and welcome Cody you glance behind him and see me, the stranger from the theater, standing there as our eyes meet and we both but can't help but smile. Just maybe this won't be the typical school year after all.