Not your Uncle Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe heard this and started to pull away but Nicole suddenly grabbed her pushed her face down onto me, making her deepthroat my cock. "Don't stop now Chloe!! Make him cum!!"

Chloe gagged and struggled with my cock, but Nicole kept her down on me as I started to fuck her mouth almost viciously. I couldn't take it anymore and didn't care who's mouth my cock was in now, I just needed to cum so badly. I fucked the hell out of Chloe's poor mouth until I finally felt myself shoot my load into her.

The poor girl pulled back and coughed as she was forced to swallow the load in her mouth. Nicole stared at my cock still dripping whatever wasn't already in Chloe's mouth, "Whoa Uncle Gus, you weren't kiddin'. You really been holding it for a while huh?"

I looked at Nicole as Chloe was still coughing and trying to recover, "I'm still hard though. Let's go to the back seat, Nicole."

She looked at me, now with lust in her eyes. She wanted that inside her so badly but didn't want to say it out loud, "Are you still gonna eat me out like you said?"

"You bet I will you sexy little vixen. But you two better not try anything funny while I roll down the backseats."

Nicole shook her head, "No no, of course not." I looked at Chloe.

"What about you...? Are you ok there Chloe? You're not gonna do anything funny while I have some fun with Nicole?"

Chloe looked away from me and muttered, "Yeah... sure... go have fun.. I won't cause any trouble..."

I was a bit worried about her, but I had Nicole right where I wanted. Maybe she was still buzzed, or she was really eager to get fucked... but this wasn't something I was gonna pass up. I opened the door and slowly got out and took Nicole by the hand in case she would make a break for it. She was as eager as I was and soon joined me in the back as I laid the seats down so they would be flat like a bed.

Chloe just remained silent and wondered why she didn't try to escape. She still felt some sort of loyalty still and didn't want to get me in trouble, but was also confused because Nicole was now getting into it.

Nicole laid back and started pulling down her skirt, showing me her white panties. "Now you can show me how good YOU are at eating pussy. I bet you ate out a lot of girls in your lifetime, huh?"

I smiled and yanked her panties down, "Yeah, I'll show you alright, you horny party girl."

I spread her legs and took a second to admire her sweet little pussy, already wet, slightly trimmed, and eager to be tended to. I wasted no time and dove in, letting my tongue savour her sweet cooch.

Nicole moaned almost instantly and set her hands on my head, gripping me firmly. I was hers now and she took control.

I eagerly accepted this position and started to lick her sweet pussy like crazy. My tongue lashed in and out of hers and she squirmed in pleasure as I started to suck hard on her clit.

"Oh fuck.... Oh yeah Uncle Gus.... You know how hard... it is... to find a guy that eats out? They all want their cocks sucked but no one ever wants to repay the favor! Eat my pussy baby!! Do it!!!"

Chloe felt the need to peak from behind her seat as I was devouring her best friend's pussy. She couldn't stop looking and felt that all of this had to be some sort of weird dream. She checked her watch and noticed it was now 2 AM. She wondered how long all of this would go on.

Nicole moaned and groaned as she started to thrust against me. Now she was the one fucking my mouth with her tight hot pussy. "Aggghhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Fuck!!!! Don't stop baby!!!"

I ravaged her sweet cunt with my tongue, loving the sounds of her lustful crazy moans for more. The wild and crazy college girl suddenly tensed up as she felt herself cum, digging her nails into the back of my head. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OH FUCK!!!!" Chloe could only watch as her best friend let out a wild moan making it clear that she had just climaxed in my mouth.

Nicole laid there, panting hard and finally loosening her grip on me. I reached up to gasp for air, my face still stuffed with her sweet climaxed pussy. I knew at this time she was ready to let me fuck her.

Hell, I really wanted to fuck the daylights out of this horny little vixen. But I was greedy. I wanted them both. I called out for the one that trusted me throughout her childhood years, "Chloe, come to the backseat with us. It's your turn, cutie."

Chloe instantly shook her head, "No.. th-that's alright.... You and Nicole go right on ahead... It seems you two are enjoying yourselves anyway..." I couldn't tell if that was jealousy in her voice. After all, I've known her longer than her friend.

"No no, come on Chloe. I went ahead and made you suck my cock... and you even swallowed... so it's only fair I get to eat you out too."

She still shook her head wishing all of this would end. I did wish she would have been as cooperative as Nicole, but I really wanted to fuck both of them. "Remember what I said Chloe... we're not going anywhere until we're done here. Don't make me tell your parents all the stuff you do.... Like where you really went tonight."

Chloe shook her head and pleaded, "Please don't make me do this Uncle Gus... this is so unlike you... I never thought you'd ever pull something like this... Are you drunk or something..?"

Nicole started to side with her now, "Yeah... don't make her do it if she doesn't want to Uncle Gus. We both sucked your cock already... you ate me out... and I mean, if you wanna do more, I'll let you do it to me. Just leave Chloe alone."

I shook my head, "Sorry Nicole, I want you both. Now I don't want to get you into trouble with your parents either, Chloe. Don't make it into such a big drama, just get over here. I'm gonna make you cum in my mouth and that's all there is to it."

Chloe looked down and slowly crawled through the empty space between the front seats. "Why are you making me do this...?"

I didn't answer as she finally joined us on the back seat and sat next to her friend. I kept starting her, letting her know I wasn't going to change my mind on this. She slowly unzipped her pants and pulled them down. It was at this time that she deeply regretted going along with all of Nicole's crazy schemes.

"Lay on your back Chloe." I told her and she did. She continued to plead and hope that I would 'snap out of it', and part of her wished I would just fuck Nicole and be satisfied with that. I ignored her and pulled her panties down, exposing her blonde little bush. She looked away from both of us and begged one last time to leave her alone.

I moved in and spread her little cunt, driving my tongue inside her.

She was already wet due to everything she had seen tonight, and she instantly squirmed as she felt my warm tongue inside her. Unlike her friend, she has never been eaten out before, so everything I was doing to her was totally new. "Uncle Gus.... Ugghhh.... Please stop.... You don't have to do this.... I promise I won't tell anyone about tonight... please?"

I continued to lick her sweet pussy, using my thumb to tease her clit. Even through her begging, she couldn't stop herself from gasping and moaning as her body started to betray her. Nicole just stared at us and tried to calm her down "Just let it happen Chloe... he's still our uncle, he's not gonna hurt us."

Chloe gripped onto the seat cushioning as she felt her blonde cunt get wetter by the second. She felt the pleasure make her body squirm as I started to suck hard on her clit. My middle finger buried itself deep inside her as kept sucking and teasing her clit with my tongue. It felt more intense than any time she ever played with herself or let some guy feel her up. She stopped talking and just started breathing harder and moaning. "Uggghhh.... Oh fuck...... I never had anyone eat my pussy before.... Oh fuck... this is crazy..."

As she turned to see her friend, she was surprised to see her rubbing herself slowly. 'is she getting off looking at him eat my pussy? What the fuck Nicole...' she thought to herself. I pulled my finger out of her and started lashing my tongue into her now. My hands reached behind her and grabbed her nice tight ass, squeezing her cheeks hard as I continued to dive into her cunt. Chloe finally gave up and started thrusting along with me, feeling the desperate need to cum.

Chloe let out high pitched moans, sounding like she was going to lose her voice as she hit her climax hard. Her face showed shock and disbelief as how the pleasure seemed to have burst out of her, leaving her gasping for air as I continued to lick her. Nicole kept rubbing her own cunt, eager for some attention. I finally got up and said, "That wasn't so bad, was it Chloe? Didn't that feel good?"

She continued to breathe hard and looked at me, "Oh god.... Oh fuck.... Noone ever did that to me before... It's like Nicole said, they always want you to.... Never mind..."

I looked at her, "It's alright. You girls know there's no secrets between us. You DID enjoy that, didn't you Chloe?"

She looked away and replied, "Well... yeah... but it's still weird because it was YOU who was doing it..."

I laughed a little,"Well, yeah... but I bet any of your friends from college wouldn't have gone down on you like that. Well... now that you had your fun, it's time for me to have my fun."

Chloe was surprised and a little angry as she exclaimed, "But you already had your fun! We both sucked your cock already. You made me fuckin swallow all of it!"

Nicole added, "I think he means he wants to fuck us. Doncha Uncle Gus?" She smiled as she was already anticipating her turn. Chloe looked at me almost as if it to say 'OH GOD NO'. Unfortunately for her, it was exactly what I wanted.

Nicole hugged me from behind and reached down, already stroking my hard thick cock, "Mmmm I have to be honest with you... I really love that big fat cock... I can't wait to have it in me..." I smiled but had my sights set somewhere else.

"I'll fuck you alright Nicole... after I'm done with Chloe." The blonde's eyes widened and she quickly reached down to cover her pussy.

"No Uncle Gus!! That's taking it too far!" she would yell.

"Sorry, but like I said, I'm taking both of you. Now both of you spread your legs. You're gonna get your turn, one by one." I was so eager to take her then and there.

Chloe looked away, "You can't... I mean... I never..."

Nicole sat up and looked at her, "Are you trying to say you're a virgin? What about you and Josh?"

The college girl looked at her party partner, "I lied ok? We never... I mean.. we messed around, sure, but we never went all the way.... I didn't want you to think I spazzed out.... I never really had sex, ok?"

"What? Why did you lie about something like that?" Nicole would ask.

"So you'd think I was cool, ok? Josh was bragging all over the place as if he fucked me anyways, cause he also didn't want his friends to think he struck out... so I kinda went along with it. You saw the attention I got when they thought we did it..."

I interrupted their chatter by moving closer to Chloe, "Well don't worry Chloe. You won't be a virgin after tonight. And I bet you'll get it way better than that Josh kid could have given you."

Chloe shook her head and covered herself further, "No way!!! We can't!!! I can't have my first time with you!! It would be super weird! How will I even look at Uncle Frank the same way knowing I gave it up to his best friend! You had your fun with us, just take us home already!"

I moved in and spread her legs. She resisted but not too much, not wanting to fight back against one of her dearest friends. "I've been wanting to do this with you for the longest time Chloe. Both of you, but you mostly."

Chloe looked me in the eye and saw desire mixed with lust, "Really...? But I... I dunno... this is still all so weird... Like we're all drunk or fucked up or something..."

I moved in closer, holding my hard cock in my hand, eager to enter her before she would snap out of her state of confusion, "You know me Chloe, and you know I'd never hurt you in any way. Just let tonight happen sweetheart, and I'll take you both home, like I promised so many times already. I just really need this tonight, and I know you do too."

Chloe blushed and could only say, "Please don't do this..... don't..."

But it was too late. I pushed myself against her and soon felt the damp heat of her virgin pussy take my head. Chloe groaned as my thick shaft forced its way in, breaking her cherry at last. "Owwwww!!!! Uncle Gus!!! Don't do this!!!! Aggghhh!!!!"

I pulled out of her, only to slide half of my rock-hard cock back inside the ravished blonde. She still meant a lot to me after all we've been through, so I gave her smooth slow thrusts, letting her take only half my length. She tried to push me off her, but all her attempts were ignored as I continued to fuck her.

The way her warm wet pussy seemed to suck and slurp my head each time I pulled out felt so good, I just couldn't stop myself. All she could do was beg, cry and let out some gasping moans. Nicole was rubbing herself, eager for her turn and would be of no help to her.

"Uncle Gus!!! Please stop!!! Oh god...!!! I can't believe this is happening!!!"

Her pleads turned into forced moans and groans as I started going faster now. Her pussy was feeling slicker each time I entered her as her body was enjoying mine against her will. She finally loosened her grip on me and let her arms down to her sides. As I bounced her body up and down with every thrust, she had finally submitted herself to what was happening.

"See? This isn't so bad Chloe... I've been wanting to fuck you for such a long time, sweetheart. I actually feel honored to be your first. Don't you feel how wet you're getting? Just relax and enjoy it baby..."

She looked at me as I leaned in and kissed her intensely. I started thrusting harder against her as I forced her tongue to play with mine. My hands wandered and soon grabbed her luscious breasts. I pulled her shirt up and over her arms and yanked her bra, finally seeing her sexy pair as they jiggled with each thrust I gave her. I could hear her moan and breathe harder as I started to grip and squeeze them. As I looked back up to kiss her, she actually kissed back this time, her tongue now looking for my own. She was finally mine.

There no words, just heavy breathing and moaning as I continued to pump my hard cock inside her. She looked at me, almost ashamed of herself for enjoying this, but she would never say a word. I soon stopped and pulled out, not wanting to cum just yet. The girls made me shoot quite a load already and I wasn't sure I could pull off a third one, so this one had to count. Chloe laid there, looking at me, still breathing heavily.

"It's your friend's turn now baby... let me give her some of this too."

Nicole almost yelled as soon as she heard her name, "Oh hell yes! Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours Uncle Gus! Make me cum, you horny old bastard!"

I moved aside and got in front of her, already spread-eagled and anxious to fuck. I rammed my cock deep inside her, making the overzealous party girl take me full. She let out a loud scream as her tight trimmed cunt was forced to take the thickest cock it ever had all in one thrust. "AGGGGGGGHHH!!! OH FUCK!!!! You're so hard.... So fuckin' hard..."

I grabbed her hips and started to pound the hell out of her pussy. She looked like the kind that could take a good thrashing.

Nicole moaned and groaned in loud high pitched screams, trying to withstand the savage pleasure that was hitting her body. Her nails dug their way into my back and her legs wrapped themselves around me, holding me in her clutches.

Once again she had control over me as she pushed me into her lips. Our tongues went wild as she started to thrash her hips against mine, determined to make my cock sink as deep into her as she possibly could. Our muffled moans grew louder as we fucked the hell out of each other, rocking the car violently.

"Oh fuck Nicole... I just love how your little pussy feels... Oh god... you're so fucking tight... Just wanna pound your pussy good and hard, you horny little bitch..."

"Oh my god... oh fuck, it feels so good!!! Pound that pussy, baby.... Oh FUCK!!! POUND THAT PUSSY, BABY!!! FUCK IT REAL GOOD!!!"

I was surprised how quick she got into this, but I was loving every second of it. Her cunt felt like a sweet velvet vice, rubbing, squeezing and massaging my cock as I ran it in and out of her. Any regret I felt about tonight vanished into her sweet little cooch, as I continued to fuck the lil' cockslut for all she was worth.

Chloe could only watch as I fucked her friend senseless. Soon her grip on me tightened as she let out an intense moan into my mouth. Nicole's body tensed up as I felt her climax hit her hard, probably the hardest orgasmic crash her body ever experienced. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!! AGGHHHH!!!!" I didn't stop, still slamming into her climaxing pussy as Nicole continued to whimper in pleasure.

I pulled out of her and moved over to Chloe again. My cock was now throbbing hard, eager to finish into Nicole, but I decided that if I was gonna cum tonight, it would be with my dear trusted Chloe. She looked surprised that she was going to be taken again, but I didn't give her time to respond. I just spread her legs and forced myself into her, letting her feel all 8 thick hard inches inside her. She let out a loud gasp followed by whimpers as I started to thrust into her with the same intensity as her friend.

Chloe gripped onto the cushioned seats beneath her as I rocked her body with every thrust. She breathed hard and let out startled gasped each time I buried my full length inside her. "Oh fuck... you feel so good Chloe... I want to be the first man to make you cum..."

The blonde's breathing was faster and more intense as she started to thrust her hips against me. She wrapped her arms around me as I continued to grind my cock into her. "I can feel it... oh god, Uncle Gus... I'm cumming.... I'm cumming.... You're going to make me cum..."

I grunted and gasped for breath myself, feeling a bit worn out, but determined to make her cum all over my cock. I slammed into her relentlessly, shaking her body all over the place. All my focus was on pounding that pussy as her gasps and groans served to egg me on. Chloe finally felt her body rattle uncontrollably as she was hit by her very first orgasm that wasn't caused by her own fingers. "OH GOD!!!! OOOOHHH!!! I'M CUMMING UNCLE GUS!!! CUMMING!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly pulled out, frightened I might accidently explode and fill Chloe with my seed. I couldn't think, I was so overcome with the pleasure both girls gave me tonight, all I could do was stroke my cock, hoping to end this by squirting all over her sweet little face. Nicole sat up and quickly took my cock into her mouth, not wanting to waste her chance. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum baby... don't let up... you two got me so close..."

Nicole's determination and savage lips only took her a few seconds to finally make me blow my load. I groaned almost in pain as I felt myself shoot my hot thick load into the hungry party girl's sweet mouth. Feeling myself lose everything, I couldn't stay on my knees any longer and just collapsed on my back.

All I could do is pant heavily as Nicole continued to suck and slurp on my dick, making sure she got the last drops of my climax. Her hands gripped and played with my balls as she continued to slurp on the head as my cock was finally worn out for the night.

Satisfied, Nicole wiped her mouth and leaned in to look at me, "I have to admit, tonight was a lot more fun than I would have thought. So does that mean you're gonna drive us home now?"

After some time to recover, I finally sat up and started to pull up my pants. "Yeah, a deal's a deal. I'll take you both home. And if you girls keep what happened tonight a secret, I'll also keep all of your partying and wild things a secret."