Not your Uncle Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got dressed and got back into the front seat. Nicole made extra sure to sit next to me this time. We were all worn out and eager to get home for bed. As we drove towards Nicole's house, she asked me a few times if I would keep all their things secret, even things they'll do after tonight, and I agreed.

When we reached her house, she gave me a deep kiss on the lips and a cock-teasing little smile before heading for her front door, "Thanks for tonight, Uncle Gus." She giggled and waved before entering her house.

The rest of the drive had a bit of an awkward silence, as I took Chloe home. "Chloe... listen.... Um... tonight.... I dunno.... I just..."

Chloe looked away from me, "You don't have to say anything Uncle Gus..." We finally arrived at her house. I said "See you next time?" but she would ignore me and just go into her house. I felt like crap.

Things with Chloe were awkward since that day. I only had to pick her up twice from late night parties, but she would hardly speak to me and just give a small 'thanks' after dropping her off. It was awkward but she tried not to act as weird around Uncle Frank. If he ever asked her why she was cold around me, she wouldn't know what to answer. Part of me felt horrible for what I did that night.

On the other hand... Nicole became my new lover. After this she started texted me constantly and we'd agree to meet for weekends of just savage lust. She made it clear she didn't want a boyfriend. She just wanted to fuck, at least until whenever she would get serious with someone else.

We chose to keep it from Chloe since it would probably have bothered her even more. On that note, I came out on top, in spades. I stopped looking in singles bar and just focused on fucking Nicole whenever she asked. I knew it wouldn't last, but I was sure to enjoy every second of it.

The end for now