Notes of Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
My memorable first date with Kate.
1.3k words
3.94
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: First of all I'd like to thank tallgirl1023, for her editing help. This is my first story that I have written since my high school freshmen days. This is based on an actual date that I had with a friend of mine. The names have been changed to protect the kinky. I had so much fun writing this as it gave me an opportunity to relive the date, one of the most fun dates that I have had. There is not any graphic sex in this part, so if you are looking for instant gratification, you may want to skip this. This is a story about desire, hidden desires and finding someone who will make you live out those desires. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------

Her night belonged to me.

I sent this text to her:

"Be at the café at 6:30pm. Sharp."

At 6:34, Kate arrives at the cafe. She is dressed in a nice blouse and pants combination. She had hurried home from work and was glad that they were meeting at the café just around the corner from her apartment. She was running a little late. San Francisco traffic. Or maybe it wasn't really the traffic, but the little rebellious side of her that didn't like being told what to do.

My wife is sitting at a table working on her laptop. She looks up and as she locks eyes with Kate, her lips subtly turns into a wicked knowing smirk.

Kate starts wondering what's going on. Kate was surprised to see my wife. Was she mad that Kate was going to dinner with her husband? Kate approaches my wife slowly. She's smiling, could be friendly, but that smile could also be the smile that a lion has right before biting the head off its prey.

My wife hands Kate an envelope. It's a pretty envelope, lilac, with a embroidered "K" in the corner. She opens the envelope and finds a note that says:

"I have a game planned for you. If you agree to the game, you are agreeing to be fully under my control. I will push on your boundaries and desires. You will feel uncomfortable. If you agree to this game, tell my wife, 'Game On'."

Kate looks up at my wife, then looks back down on the note, nervous energy running up and down her body. She feels her knees wobble a bit and her palms start to sweat. Her stomach starts to flutter. What's going on? She inhales deeply, then looks back at my wife with a new found resolve. "Game On."

My wife hands Kate a second envelop then walk behind Kate. Kate can feel my wife pressing her breast into her back. The warmth and firm suppleness of her breast has her feel like she can fall into the soft pillowy clouds. Kate feels the warmth of my wife's breath on the back of her neck, and then there is a firm strip of leather, a collar, sliding across the front of her neck. Kate stands there frozen, yet feeling an electrical charge coursing through her body. This is not who she is suppose to be. Good girls don't get collared. A single tear starts to run down her right cheek. A part of Kate was dying. The part of Kate that held her desires hostage.

My wife turns her attention to a small folded piece of paper. She unfolds it then slides the powdery contents into a glass of water and slowly begins to stir.

Kate opens the envelope and pulls another note out.

"Welcome to the Game. Your safeword is 'Red'.

This collar symbolizes that you belong to me. You will do everything that I request of you without question.

My wife has prepared something to ensure that you will do whatever I say. Drink it. The drink will also increase sensation in your body. Then you will take my wife home with you and she will pick out an outfit for you to wear tonight. You are to be dressed and ready by 7:15. You will bring a warm coat, a journal and pen, your ID and cellphone. No money and no wallet."

Kate looks up from her note and stares at the glass what my wife was stirring. Another deep breath and she downs the glass. "Okay, let's go."

At 7:13, Kate is waiting in her living room, dressed in a stylish black short dress. No bra and no panties. She is shaking with anticipation. She had never done anything like this before. She was glad that she was allowed to bring a warm coat as even though it was the summer, it was still cold in San Francisco, and it made her feel cared for.

As Kate sat there, wondering what was going to happen to her, she started to feel chills running through her body contrasted by the heat that started radiating between her legs. She sat there in disbelief that she was actually playing this game and relinquishing control to him. She knew this was the road to her desire.

A car honks it horn. It startles Kate out of the trace she was in playing out scenario after scenario of what the night might hold for her. My wife stands up and says "Time to go."

Kate walks out of her apartment to find a taxicab waiting for her. It dawns on Kate that she is going out in public with this collar. People will see her and know that she is owned. There is a quiver in her stomach. It was a nice collar, leather, black and stylish. It matched her dress. When she was getting dressed and examined herself in the mirror, she felt sexy and hot and the strength in her turn-on. As she thought about people getting excited seeing her walk down the street, she felt powerful. Where did it go? As the reality of what was happening hit her, she felt a plethora of emotion and the sensations in her body went wild. Kate felt the shiver of fear and anticipation. She felt like a little girl. Then Kate felt the slight trickle of her excitement running down her leg.

My wife opens the door for Kate. As Kate situates herself in the back seat a fear creeps up on her as her back tightens up. Kate is then presented with an envelope from my wife and a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun." And the door closes and the cab rushes off.

Somehow the presence of the little envelope with the embroidered "K" helps her feel a little more at ease. Kate pulls the note from the envelope. It says:

"You have a 15 min ride. Write into your journal about the 'date' so far. What are you feeling and what sensation do you notice in your body."

Kate starts to recall the first note... the powder in the drink... how sexy she felt in her dress... how naughty she felt not wearing any panties... She notice how glad she was that she was sent off on this date by my wife. Kate became very aware of the heat between her legs. There was also a slippery sensation there as well now. Kate clamped her legs together tightly, afraid that sex might explode out of her. She didn't want to subject this cab driver to her crazy turn-on and wanton lust.

When the cab arrives, a sudden fear pops up in Kate as she realizes that she has no money to pay the cab driver. The cab driver then turns around and hands Kate another little envelope. Relief. Kate opens the envelope hoping to find some money but only finds a note that reads:

"The cab ride has been paid for. But I did not tip the driver. Please tip the driver by pulling your breasts out and playing with them a bit."

Kate noticed that she had forgotten to breathe. With trembling hands, Kate, lowers the straps of her dress exposing her full breast. Her chest starts to flush as the cab driver's eye grow large. Kate cups her breast and it feels almost foreign. As her hands lightly graze her nipples, Kate feels electricity surge between her nipples and pussy. Her nipples had never felt this good before. Whatever that powder was, it's some good shit.

(to be continued...)