Nothing Left to Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly George gasped as he felt his balls turn molten and the pressure in his cock grew. "Oh god Sharon, you are so good; dance for me my darling; oh god in heaven Sharon, dance for me!"

Suddenly, Sharon shuddered and rose up. George instinctively braced himself, arched his back and slammed his cock back upward into Sharon's hot cunt.

Sharon's dark eyes flashed in lust as she huffed, "That's it George: fuck me; fuck me now!" Sharon kept on moaning, calling out directions, bucking and writhing as another glorious orgasm nearly caused her to lose her balance and fall over.

George just kept thrusting hard till he finally came; George sat himself up and took Sharon into his arms, kissing her fiercely as he continued to shoot his hot cum deep inside of her.

Sharon awoke when George whispered warmly into her ear from behind: "You are absolutely amazing Sharon! Would you like to join me in the shower; then we can go for a stroll before lunch?"

Sharon opened her eyes and saw Daniela's smiling brown eyes. Sharon noted by the feel of the woman's voluptuous body pressing against her own, that Daniela was naked as she lay under the covers before her. Disconcertingly, Sharon noted George's erect dick, snuggled lovingly between her butt cheeks.

George nibbled Sharon's ear, "Or, we could just stay here and share that champagne? I think that the ice hasn't melted yet."

Daniela cupped Sharon's face and whispered: "Only people that I have business with can see me. Perhaps you would want to tell your lover George that you'll join him in a few moments? We still need to finish our business."

Sharon turned and indulged in one more breathtaking kiss before she made her excuse to George.

George hugged Sharon warmly. Then he lovingly caressed her face before he got up smiling, never once taking his adoring eyes off of Sharon's eyes. "Sharon, despite how quickly this is moving along, I want to build this right, I want for you to teach me how we can really get this right. I've known you for less than a day, but already I know that I love you!"

Sharon smiled and blew George a kiss.

George smiled then assured Sharon that he would save some hot water for her before he confidently strode off to the bathroom.

Sharon turned back to Daniela, hissing urgently: "What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

Daniela cupped Sharon's face and kissed her on the lips.

Sharon immediately thrilled despite herself as another mini-orgasm washed over her.

"Would you believe me if I told you: we came in by the balcony?"

Sharon writhed, giggling dreamily as the delicious little orgasm flowed then subsided gently. "Oh yes, of course, the balcony_!" Then she suddenly realized where she had spent the night and the better part of the morning. "Hey wait; Harrah's doesn't have balconies_ and who is WE?"

Sharon heard a familiar voice from behind her and felt two full breasts pressing into her back. "We told you that we would deliver the flowers to his room!"

Sharon looked panicked into Daniela's beautiful eyes as the most horrible singing began to reek from the shower.

Daniela snuggled closer, pressing her full breasts into Sharon's breasts. "You can't imagine the wonders that you have done for our George; he has been so lost since the divorce!"

'Dan Jr.' rasped, "Yeah; if I had had to sit through another of his tortured composing sessions, scribbling songs about unrequited love, or had to look at another of his rancid paintings of a lone man, in a broken sailboat lost on the heaving sea, I would just have to wretch!"

Daniela continued kindly, "I think what we can all agree to is that George has his strong points and he needs a firm hand to keep him focused on what he does best. Of course, like any man, he would never admit it to just anybody! And all it took was for him to find the right woman behind the sandwich counter at the Wawa on his way into Atlantic City the other day. Just listen to him: singing in the shower at the top of his lungs!"

Sharon scrunched up her nose, "He sounds like a bull that got tangled in a barbed wire fence!"

Daniela smiled, "That is exactly the point!"

'Dan Jr.' breathed into Sharon's ear, "You should have heard his wimpy broken-hearted love ballads; then his trying to come up with a ways to hide the fact that he can't carry a tune in a bucket. The important thing is that now, he doesn't give a rat's furry little ass what anybody thinks!"

Daniela broke back in, "You did that Sharon! Of course, George was feeling a bit shy and awed by your beauty at first. He reminded me of Hector when he first saw his bride Andromache!"

Sharon wondered: "Hector of Troy?"

Daniela sighed, "Yes, now there was a love for the ages!"

Sharon asked, "But, didn't they all die?"

'Dan Jr.' chuckled, "Every champion dies when the time comes_"

Daniela picked up the argument, "But the real question is how did they live? Did they waste their lives alone, wrapped up in blankets, reading books about what they could be DOING, or did they live bravely, knowing that even champions need that one special soul who will stand with them regardless of the outcome?"

I don't mind telling you Sharon, George left your convenience store feeling that a woman like you would never find 'a loser' like him to be attractive; but now thanks to you, our George finally has a little of his old 'SWAGGER' back!"

Sharon sat up and looked panicked at the two beautiful, cherubic and voluptuous women in bed with her. "Wait; who are you two? How did you do that?"

'Dan Jr.' slipped a hand between Sharon's thighs and leered: "All 'Florists' have the power to do that! Just think of all the lovers, all around the world that we 'DID' yesterday; think of all men and women that we will 'DO' today! Think of what our George DID with you just this morning!"

Sharon immediately felt a powerful orgasm flashing deliciously and violently up from the hand, tingling warmly on her pussy. Sharon slipped back down in bed; shaking, huffing and writhing as the gorgeous waves crashed over her.

As Sharon felt the wonderful orgasm subside, she looked dreamily to Daniela's friendly, smiling face.

Daniela corrected gently. "Darling, we don't 'DO' people. We give them the little encouragements that they might need to_"

'Dan Jr.' giggled as she broke back in, "'DO' each other; sure Mom, let's call it 'encouragement!'"

Daniela glared at Dan Jr. and continued pleasantly, "As to who we are, I am Psyche, just think of me as the little spark of the divine that lives inside of all people. Think or my daughter, er well, the Italians call her 'Voluptas' and the Greeks call her 'Hedone;' she is something perhaps a little more 'earthy' than ah_, well um_, she lives inside of all people too."

Sharon looked confused from one woman to the other. "You are both inside of me?"

Both women smiled brightly as Hedone pointed a finger and cocked her thumb in confirmation, "Bingo!"

Sharon sat back up and noticed that the room was filled with piled bouquets of long stemmed roses.

Hedone stood up and pulled on her uniform trousers, "Hey Mom this uniform makes me look like a slob! After listing to Sharon moaning like a whore, doing that rather impressive 'forward-cowgirl,' I've been thinking: what about a nice pair of leather chaps, completely open in the front and the back, a little tiny vest that just barely covers my boobs and to complete the look: a pair of six-shooters! I think that it will really let Shania Twain know what we are all about when we get there!"

Psyche sighed with a mild exasperation while rolling her eyes to Sharon, "I have been working on my daughter to 'moderate' her rough edges a bit, sometimes I think that she enjoys her work a bit too much; perhaps there is still a bit of refinement to do yet_

Hedone darling, nothing speaks so eloquently to a man in the midst of his passion as when he hears his woman, calling to him in the throes of the passion that they both evoke in each other!"

Hedone sulked, "Yeah, yeah; 'Potato-Patato.' Can we at least talk about new outfits on the way to Nashville."

Psyche started to dress, "Of course darling we can always talk.

Now Sharon, you have one of our favorite people waiting for you in the shower. You have already done such wonders for him on our behalf. Just keep up the good work and we will always be with the two of you!"

Hedone, now fully dressed, held up George's shirt and fished the twenty dollar bill out of his pocket. "Here, you'll need to give this back to Effie on Wednesday."

Then Hedone winked, "Sharon, you should take my advice: have him try out that pulsing, hand held shower head thingy on you; you can thank me later!

Well, don't just loaf around here yammering with us while your man goes all pruney; get in there and keep making us proud girl!"

Sharon slipped out of bed, "But isn't it supposed to be Dan Cupid himself?"

Hedone raised an eyebrow, "What; you've never heard of a couple of girls working for the family business?"

Sharon demurred, "Well, don't you still want me to sign for the flowers?"

Psyche zipped up her jacked then cupped Sharon's face, she smiled, kissing Sharon lightly on the lips, "You already have darling!"

Sharon blinked and found herself alone in the empty room. She turned to see the two little vases with crystal rose vines then she followed George's voice to the shower and let herself in.

George stopped his caterwauling and smiled appreciatively as he looked Sharon over from head to toe. "Sharon, I've been thinking of a new business we could open together: a beauty parlor! I'll buy a couple of books and teach myself how to do women's hair. I even have a name for the salon: 'Mister George's House of Beauty!'"

Sharon came into George's arms and shook her head, "Ah no; I am the only woman that you will be 'DOING' for the rest of our lives!

Now, I think that instead of a beauty parlor, we should play our strengths; we should open a florist shop together. You already know the business; you can teach me and my friend Effie how to help you make floral arrangements and how to run the shop."

George sniffed, "Well I don't even own the name of my old shop anymore, but I still have my old contacts."

Sharon suggested: "How about 'Love's Floral Creations?'"

George held Sharon in his arms and wondered: "Sharon, before we made love, you said that you knew what type of man I was_"

Sharon took the soap from George and began to wash his body, "You are strong enough to hold me in your arms and never let me fear that you are going to crush me. You are wise enough to lead me and never let me think that you don't care about where I want to go. You are man enough to muddle along in life until you find someone who is woman enough to stay by your side, every step of the way!" Sharon held up the soap.

George took the soap and began to wash Sharon, "Well then, why don't we call our flower shop: 'Sharon's Floral Creations?' To me it would be the same thing. You and I can teach the whole world what you have taught me in just one morning!"

Sharon smiled, "Deal!"

George took Sharon back into his arms, "Sharon, you make me want to go right back out to that balcony and stand naked, singing of my joy at finding you at last!"

"Oh George; everybody knows that Harrah's doesn't have balconies twelve stories above a glass dome!"

George cocked his head, "No balcony; are you sure?"

Sharon snuggled deep into George's arms, "No balcony. But if you like, after lunch you can lead me back, high above the world, nestled safely in the clouds, to dance and make love once again.

George kissed Sharon tenderly, "Deal."