Nothing To Live For? Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilly Meets Chan's Beta.
6.8k words
4.54
14.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers

NOTE:I am still looking for an Editor to help me with my grammar, etc. Keep in mind that I am dyslexic and that is very hard for me. That being said I have a wild and active imagination and want to write it all down. I would love any constructive criticism on plots and character, etc. But I am aware that I need an editor and am working on that.

Chapter 3
"Meeting Lee, Chan's Beta"

Chan was looking forward to her meeting his pack and taking her around his estate. But he also worried about what his pack would do or think. He had not told them that he had plans to take a human mate. In fact they were pressing him to mate with Priscilla one of the females in the pack. While she would have made a good mate he just didn't have those strong desires like he did for Lilly. Chan was also sure that they would expect a matting ceremony as well as for her to be changed during the next full moon. The mating ceremony was one thing but to change her he could not do this with out her excepting the change. This he wanted to Lilly to make that decision. It was only right.

He looked down at Lilly as she was still on her knees after sucking his cock. He lifter her up in his arms and said "I can't wait for you to meet the pack as well." I looked up at Chan I could see some worry in his eyes, but I was not afraid. It is strange but I think I am being to read him, not saying his thoughts but his emotions. "Don't worry Chan it will be all right, I am not afraid." I thought saying this would ease him some from what ever worries plagued his mind. Chan got up and placed a kiss on my cheek and started to get dressed. I had a feeling today was going to be a big day for us both. I was getting very excited but also had butterflies in my stomach.

Chan looked at her as he was getting dressed. "We should eat something before I talk to my pack, I also want you to stay in here while I talk to them, this is for your own protection." I didn't like the fact of being alone in his den with out him, but I just nodded my head trying to be as submissive as I could. I was not sure of werewolf rules, etiquette or any of that. But I knew just from watching the discovery channel that Alpha males mates were submissive. So I keep that in my mind. I didn't want to up set him while he tried to figure out what he was going to say or do.

I watched Chan as he was finishing getting dressed. I found that I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Everything about him was so perfect. I still could not believe that I was coming out of this depression of mine. I felt alive again. Chan slipped on some jeans that hugged his body just right. He was muscular but not so bad that it was unreal. He slipped on a simple black T-shirt that also hugged his body and I could see his six pack contract under the fabric. He pulled back his long, thick soft black hair in a pony tail, this sight just made me want him so bad, right then and there. I strolled over to him and reached up and put my arms around his neck. I then gave him a long passionate kiss, and he read my mind and said he will hurry back. I just smiled knowing that I could have my way with him when he got back to the den.

Chan walked out of the room and closed the door. I then heard It lock behind him. I was not to pleased about that, but figured he had his reasons. Why was I being so calm about this. I should be more alarmed that he says I am his mate, that he is a werewolf, that he just locked the door on me. But for some reason I was as calm, calmer then I have ever been. It was actually very comforting to me and I could not fight that feeling over the alarm that should be going off in my head. I decided to stroll around the room a bit more. What else was I going to do with my time. I had already seen the bedroom and the bathroom. Off to the right side of the room was another door. I went to see if that was unlocked or not. It was unlocked so I opened it. I went inside and turned on the light. It looked as if this his was his study room. Books shelves full of books liked all the walls. In the center of the room was an old oak antique desk. It was huge. Behind the desk sat a leather chair. I strolled around the room looking at the books. A lot of the books looked old. I noticed a lot of the books had to do with werewolf's the history of werewolf's. There was also other books of very kind. Any book you could imagine was in this room.

I turned and walked out of the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. I decided to go check out to see what other clothes were in this beautiful closet. I opened it and found every thing I ever needed or wanted. And I mean there was everything. From dresses, to dress suits, to casual clothes. On the bottom of the closet there was a girls dream. All kinds of shoes to match the outfits in the closet. Did he know I would come to him? All these clothes were in my size as well. I thought to my self, wow he was pretty sure of him self to go out of his way, find out what size I wore and stock a closet for me. It also made me smile that he even thought of me like this, he wanted to make sure I had everything that I possibly could need.

I went over to the sitting area were the flat screen TV sat. I turned on the TV flipping through the hundreds of channels. He must have had the works when it came to cable TV. Funny thing is nothing was worth watching on TV. My mind was on other things and that was Chan. I can't believe how much I was thinking about sex lately. I mean I just hard a wild night with him, and then had my way with is cock this morning giving him what I thought was the best blow job that I have ever given a man. And yet all I can still think about is his hard cock filling my pussy to the brim. I started getting wet just thinking about him.

Chan took a deep breath as he left the room, turning around to lock the door with his key behind him. It is not that he didn't trust her he just wanted her to be safe. If she got curious and left the room and his pack didn't realize who she was, she could get hurt. He was only doing it for her own good. Chan strolled down stairs and made his way to his office. He then made a call to his Beta Lee. Lee was a good guy and he knew if he talked to him first and got him on his side that the other pack should follow suit. Chan picked up the phone and dialed his cell number "Hey Lee, ya its Chan can you come down to the estate? I am in my office we really need to talk, and make it fast Lee." Chan paced his office trying to think of how he would start. Should he just start from the being on how he saved her the first time, I guess that would be the best thing to do he thought to him self.

Waiting for him was ripping him a part. Chan could feel Lilly's lust building. His bond was getting stronger and stronger for him and he could feel her desires for him as she was waiting for him in his den. This did not make the wait for Lee easy at all. Lee finally entered Chan's office. Lee was almost as tall as Chan standing at a good six feet, he was not as muscular as Chan but still we well built for a Beta. He had short brown hair, spiky, and sported some facial hair. His eyes were dark blue and he always seemed to bring the girls to there knees werewolf or human girls, it didn't matter.

"what ups buddy, your voice sounded urgent on the phone, I rushed here as fast as I could"

Chan let out a low groan "Yes Lee we need to talk, but I am not sure were to begin."

"I guess from the beginning if that helps you any." Lee smirked

"I found my mate." Chan said with a growl

"That is great Chan, that is wonderful news. you have decided to take Pricilla then as your mate?"

"NO!" Chan growled out "It's not Pricilla"

Lee looked a little bit confused "Then who is it?"

"Her name is Lilly" Chan said then growling "Thing is she is human"

Lee's eyes got wide "WHAT!" he snarled "You know that our pack does not mate humans"

Chan growled back "It is not unheard of" growling even loader "And I AM YOU ALPHA!"

Lee looked down in submission "Yes Chan, yes you are"

"So she is THE one?"

Chan took in a deep breath and said "yes"

"That's great Chan, while others may have a hard time with it, this is your choice."

Chan smiled as he knew Lee would side with him not only was he is best Betta, but he was also his best friend as well.

"Chan does she know who we are?"

"Yes she does and she has actually taken it surprisingly well." Chan said with a smile

"This is good, does she know about the mating ceremony at all?" Lee smirked

"Yes she is aware, just does not have many details yet. I wanted to talk to the pack first before going into more detail with her on the mating ceremony." Chan said rolling his eyes at Lee

"So Chan are you going to talk to Pricilla or am I going to have to do it?"

"You would bring her up right now, wouldn't you!" Chan didn't even want to think about her. He didn't want to hurt her as well, but she was just not his mate.

"Lee, I think it is best that you talk to her, she may tear me apart."

"My Pleasure." Lee said with a smile. Lee wanted Pricilla for him self and now that Chan took his mate he had a change to win Pricilla over.

Chan took a deep breath is "I am sure Lilly is wondering where I am, I was going to bring her up breakfast. Lee gather the others, we need to have a meeting after lunch"

"Will do Chan, I will talk to Pricilla before the meeting so it does not get out of hand."

Chan thanked Lee and then headed to the kitchen. The staff were not on duty so he searched for something simple to gather. He grabbed some bagels and cream cheese, and some Orange Juice for her to drink. He then headed back up stairs to his mate. Chan could feel Lilly's desire for him and hit was driving him mad. He gather the meal and headed back for the den.

I couldn't stand it anymore her mind was on Chan and I was full of desire and it was killing me not having Chan in the same room. I couldn't help my self. I started exploring my body. I ran my hands over the spring dress, the fabric brushing against my already sensitive nipples caused me to gasp as my fingers found the hard nubs. I gently started squeezing and teasing my nipples making my pussy tingle and my stomach flutter. I started to run my hands down to my wet pussy when Chan walked in the den.

I looked up and he sat down the breakfast on the end table and walked over to Lilly, Picking her up and bring her to the bed.

"Lilly you can't have those thoughts running through your mind, you will drive me crazy." Chan whispered into my ear. Hit warm breath sent chills strait down to my already wet pussy. My stomach growling was the last thing on my mind at this point. I wanted Chan at this moment and I knew at this moment I would always want him every second of the day.

Chan stripped my dress off the only thing left on my body was the soaked silk panties. Those came off in no time as well. I could feel my breast rising and falling to my breathing. My nipples were already hard as a rock from the attention I was giving them right before Chan entered the room. At this point in time all we wanted was primal fucking. I just wanted his hard cock inside my pussy. I needed him so bad.

Chan took me into his lap and I placed his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy. With one thrust he was deep inside my waiting pussy. Pain and pleasure all at once entering my body. Chan waited till my pussy adjusted to his size, and then I began to ride him slowly at first. But that urge to just be taken hard and fast took over my body and I pushed him to his back and started ridding him as fast as I could. My breast bouncing with each thrust. I started to feel his knot forming and this sent me over the edge even more increasing the speed and my rhythm, trying if I could to fuck him harder.

I think Chan got even more excited that I took over in such a possessive way. He thrust in tune to my thrusting, the sound of flesh slapping as my pussy hit against him and his ball slamming against my arse. The feeling was amazing and I could feel a light buzzing around the sweet small pucker of my arse. It was like Chan was in my mind knowing what I wanted done. Chan reached around and gently slipped a finger into arse, slipping in gently a little at a time, I couldn't take it any more so on the thrust down I made sure his finger slipped all the way in my arse. The feeling was amazing pounding him while his finger gently fucked my arse. He started moving his finger in and out to the rhythm of our thrusting. This sent me over the edge and I had the most mind blowing Orgasm in my life. No sooner then I, Chan could not hold on any longer and blew his load making sure his knot locked into my pussy. We rolled over to the side relaxing kissing each other, holding each other as I knew it would be a while till he could pull out, but I loved that feeling of his cock staying there. It just felt right, that is where it belongs.

Chan was running his hand threw my hair, I knew he wanted to talk to me.

"What's on your mind?" I smiled at him brushing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"My Beta Lee will be setting up a meeting for me to talk to the pack, I need to let them know that I have taken a human Mate."

I looked up at Chan "Chan you still have not asked me if I wanted to be your mate!"

Chan chuckled "Lilly will you be my mate." Not that she had a choice, but he wanted to humor her.

"Why Yes Chan, I do, I will be your mate." I said with a giggle knowing that he did ask just to humor me.

"Speaking of you being my Mate, we have not really made it official."

"Oh, and what makes the matting process official?" I was not sure if I wanted the answer to this question or not.

Chan took a deep breath before talking. "Well we first off I need to leave my mark on you, which I have not done yet, I didn't want to scare you so I have not left my mark yet, even though my scent is on you." He took another deep breath. "there is also our ritual."

"Ritual, and what do mean by ritual." I was not sure if I liked the sound of this at all.

"Well, I have to introduce you into the pack, this means I have to mate you in front of our pack."

I could not believe what I just heard. Really make love to me in front of everyone? Could be serious. Was he really going to humiliate me like that? I started to panic. Chan's knot had already gone down and I pulled away from him. I stood up and went to get me a bagel. I sat back down on the edge of the bed. I just don't know what to think about that.

"Lilly, is there something wrong?" Chan was not expecting her reaction, she took everything else so well that this reaction was strange to him.

"Chan I am not sure if I am comfortable with everyone watching me like that, its humiliating!" Tears started forming in my eyes, I tried my best to hold them back. I don't like crying at all.

"I'm sorry baby, I was not thinking about your reaction, I keep forgetting that humans are more self conscious about sex then us wolfs are." He said in a soothing voice. "If it helps

they will not be in there human form, they will be in there feral form."

I looked up thinking that may make me feel a little better. If I cant see faces it may make it easier for me to go through this process. "So I will be the only human at this ritual?"

"Well there is the matter of you changing, you will not be forced to change as that is against our rules to force a human to change. But you do have that option if you want to at the ritual." Chan was hoping that she would agree to a change as well.

I never thought about changing, that didn't even cross my mind at all. "That will have to be something I would have to think about, that is a big step, will you give me some time?"

"Of course I will, it will not be a forced change and our mating will not be on a full moon, so your first shift would not be till a full moon. So you have a month till the next full moon."

That gave me plenty of time to think about a change. It was one thing to become his mate and agree to the ritual. And knowing the pack will be in their feral form did make it easier for me to except the mating ritual. And I felt much more at ease. But to change and become a werewolf was a different story. I needed to ask more questions about this. I need some answers and my concerns to be answered before making such a big step in my life. Chan interrupted my thought process.

"So I have talked to my Beta, he will be setting up this meeting. You will not be at the meeting, but will meet Lee my beta. The pack will not have contact with you till the mating ritual."

"Why Cant I meet them?"

"Because number one you are not a were, some will not like me taking a human mate, even if you decided to change by the next full moon."

I looked at him and said. "And number two?"

"Well there is always that chance that some will try to challenge me to have you as their mate. With you not were this can be dangerous for you."

"ok well that makes sense to me, your only trying to protect me"

Chan looked away "Well there is one other thing."

"Yes, and what is that?"

"Pricilla."

"And who is Pricilla?" I think I said this with a little jealous tone to my voice because Chan chuckled.

"She is the woman who my pack expected me to mate with." Chan looked back over at me to see my expression when I responded.

"Oh so there is another woman, really?" I half said playing, the other half even more jealous.

"Well not really the other woman, I have never touched her and they just expected me to mate her, who I mate is my choice and they have no say in the matter, but she will not be happy about me turning her down."

"So what does this mean for me?" I was not sure if I liked thinking about meeting her when she find out that she will not be Chan's mate.

"Well this does mean she could challenge you for being Alphas mate. This is another reason why I would want you to change, because you would not survive the challenge other wise."

"She will challenge me, and you cant stop her?" I was shocked at this revelation. I mean Chan is Alpha he could stop her right?

"While I am Alpha, I still can be challenged as well as my mate." Chan was rubbing my arm trying to bring me some kind of comfort. "She may or may not challenge you, I am not sure at this point what she will do, my Beta Lee will be talking to her, and well he wants her for his mate, he as always wanted her, but she has always wanted to be Alpha's mate."

Not knowing what to say "When will be the mating ritual be?

"In one week." he was hoping reveling Pricilla would help her make her decision sooner about changing, he wanted her to be safe as possible.

"I will give you my decision about the change the day before the ritual." I felt that was enough time to make this choice. It would have to be. I would need to be able to confront her if I had to, I could not do that as a human and I knew that.

"Ok well lets finish our breakfast, I will call Lee into the den, till the mating ritual you will have to stay in the den for your safety."

Oh nice so I have to be locked up for a whole week. What the heck am I suppose to do for a week. I will go insane being cooped up in here. I am sure Chan will have other business to do, and I will be bored out of my mind. I finished up my Bagel and drank my orange juice. I stood up to go take a quick shower. Chan grabbed me by the arm "Don't shower, your scent needs to be on me so Lee knows you are my mate." I rolled my eyes and just picked up my dress and slipped it back on as well as my panties, which happened to be still wet. "Can I at least brush my hair so I can look half way decent." Chan smiled "While I love the messy look, yes you can brush your hair silly girl." Grabbing me and kissing me gently before I made my way to the bathroom.

wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers
12