Nothing to Lose

Story Info
Coed comes home to find a surprise.
2.8k words
3.64
67.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Nite
J-Nite
15 Followers

The summer had come and gone, without any memories or stories to share. All that mattered now was going back home; packing and getting my ass back to college for my last year. I had been away from home the entire summer, driving from town to town shopping around for a grad school that would suit me. I had two weeks to get home to Georgia, pack my stuff and back to school in Texas in time for classes to begin. I was currently staying in Louisiana with my Aunt Mae, really getting stressed out from the lack of planning I had done for the entire summer.

"It's only two weeks until school Aunt Mae! I haven't found a grad school that I like, I haven't packed my stuff, and I'm just not ready to leave school yet!"

"Good gracious child, calm down!"

"I can't!"

I was pacing back and forth on the front porch while Aunt Mae was sitting in her rocking chair, mending my jeans. She was an old and wise woman, only a few years older than my mom was. Her husband Rick had died last year, so now she lived all by herself in this big house out in the country. It was late August, and it felt like it with the humidity and the heat that seemed to rise up from the dirt.

"God! Can't it rain or something? I'm hotter than a forest fire."

It was night, which caused the heat to cool just a little, but the humidity stayed the same.

"Don't blame the heat for your problems now, child. It ain't done nothin' to you."

"I'm sorry Aunt Mae, it's just that I'm so frustrated!"

I stood still a while and placed my hand on my forehead to help me think.

"I'm just going to have to go home and tell mama that I didn't find a grad school that I liked."

"It'll be all right child, you'll see."

"What are you preaching about now aunt?"

"Things always work out the way they're supposed to in the end, you'll see."

She handed me my jeans that were now mended. I took them from her and mumbled a polite thank you before I ran up stairs to pack my bags. It dawned on me that what I was dealing with didn't seem like a lot to someone else, but then that someone else didn't know my mama.

***** "Jasmine, your home!"

Mama came rushing out of our house, too excited to even think about letting the screen door slam shut behind her-something that annoyed the hell out of her.

"I'm so glad your home! How was your trip? The last time you called you didn't tell us what you thought about that school in Arkansas."

"Well, mama, the truth is I..."

I couldn't finish my sentence. Standing in our doorway was a man I didn't recognize. He was taller than mama by about a few inches, I couldn't tell much about him, but I could tell he had short hair and he was smiling. Mama must have seen the reason why I stopped talking because she immediately went into a panic.

"Oh! My goodness, where are my manners? Jasmine, this is Arnold Baker, he and his brother have agreed to stay and help out while your father is away in Kansas. He and Sean have been helping us out all summer and when Hank got the call..."

"What? Daddy is gone? When were you going to tell me this? And who is this guy mama?"

"Now honey, don't get upset. Your father's brother Jeff is in the hospital, he left yesterday to be with him. You were already on your way home from Mae's house when it happened so I had no way of telling you. Arnold and his brother Sean have been helping us out all summer since you were gone and your father needed the extra help with the new cattle coming in and everything..."

It took me a while to let it all sink in. Yes, I think mama did mention something about daddy needing some extra help, but I didn't think they were staying in our house with us.

"Mama, where have they been sleeping all this time?"

"Honey, they've only been here since last night and um..."

"Mama, where?"

"Well, um, Arnold is currently staying in your room and Sean has the couch. Oh dear, where are we going to put you now?"

"Mama, I need my room!"

"Now, honey, don't get all upset. We'll make it all work out some..." I didn't listen to the rest of her sentence. I walked up to the house stormed up to the door and looked at this 'Arnold' right in the face.

"Listen, this is my home. You may be a guest here but I live here. Stay out of my way for the next week or so and we will get along fine."

He didn't say anything; he just stood there, arms crossed across his chest with a stupid smile on his face. I spun around to face mama.

"Have him out of my room by this afternoon mama. I'm going into town to get some things I need."

I stormed off towards my car. My homecoming hadn't been a very welcoming one. ***** I arrived in town fixed on getting my mind off of my home situation. I walked around town so pissed off at everything that I almost forgot that I needed some necessities. After a few hours of storming around town like a woman on her period, I finally realized that I was all upset over nothing really. I forgot that mama had told me about Arnold and Sean, that was my fault. I didn't find a grad school that I liked and I was going to be a senior next year. It took me a while to realize that I was more scared of leaving school that I thought I was. When I'm scared of something, I get mad in order to mask how scared I am. It was getting late so I went back home.

That night, I arrived just in time for supper. I was tired and I didn't feel up to having dinner with my mom and the two new members of the house. But, after I did all of that thinking, I had decided to give these guys a shot. They couldn't be all that bad, right?

I went up to the door and could already smell my mama's chili and corn bread. I was actually happy to be home for the first time that day. I walked into the kitchen and the good feeling I had vanished. Sean and Arnold were already eating the chili and bread without even the decency to wait until I got home first. "Oh, Jasmine. This is my brother Sean." Arnold said, his mouth full of chili and pointing to the man beside him.

"Hi. Where's my mom?"

"Out back feeding the chickens. Chili's on the stove next to the bread." Arnold said, shoving another spoonful of chili in his mouth.

I quickly walked passed the two men and out the back. It was a relatively clear night; a few clouds were trying to cover the moon while the crickets were singing their song. Mama was just coming out of the chicken coup, her apron filled with specs of feed and feathers. "How are the chickens doing?" I asked.

"Oh! Jasmine, you scared me! The chickens are fine, Ginny is still laying eggs and a few of the others are not liking this heat."

"Mama, can I ask you something?"

"Why sure honey, ask away."

"How old are Arnold and Sean?"

She thought about this for a while before picking up the empty feed buckets and walking to the barn.

"Arnold is about your age, 22, and Sean just turned 20 last month. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just wondering."

Mama put the buckets away and we walked back to the house, not knowing what to say. When we entered the kitchen, the guys were busy cleaning up after themselves. Which was kind of odd since every guy I know can't clean up after himself at all.

"That was a really good meal Mrs. Rowe. Thank you, again."

"My pleasure Sean. You run along now and get some rest. I'll clean up the rest." Sean went past us towards the living room while Arnold stayed behind.

"Um, Mrs. Rowe? Where should I sleep tonight?"

"Oh, right, um...There is a sleeping back in the hall closet. You can sleep in the living room with Sean tonight."

Arnold looked at me and then left to get the sleeping bag. I guess I didn't notice before how blue his eyes were. His face was kind of average, but he made up for it in the way his body looked; built and tanned from working all summer. I didn't get a real good look at Sean before, but he was pretty good looking too, with brown hair and gray eyes. I must have been thinking because mama had to poke me to get my attention.

"Jasmine? Where did you go just now?"

"Oh, I'm sorry mama. I was just thinking about school." We sat down and ate our dinner. I didn't realize how much I missed her cooking until I took that first bite of the hot chili. Two bowls later, I was full and ready for bed. I helped mama clean up the rest of the dishes and kissed her good night. Up in my room, I couldn't even tell that Arnold had been there. All of my things were in order, my bed was made and my room was clean. I sighed and got ready for bed. I normally slept nude in the summer because of the heat, but since there were guys in my house, I decided to put on my black nightgown with thin straps and cut above my knees. It was the one thing that I had that covered my body and was cool enough to sleep in with this heat.

I was lying down in my bed, happy to be home, when I heard a noise coming from down stairs. Mama was sound asleep in her room across from mine. She was a hard sleeper so noises in the night never bothered her. I often wondered if I was really her daughter. I mean I looked a lot like her sure. We both had long, dirty blonde hair that curled at the ends, high cheekbones and curves. There were two things that were different between us: height and eyes. Mama is 5'7 with light brown eyes and I'm 5'11 with dark green eyes. I got my eye color and height from dad; he's 6'1 with dark green eyes and kind of on the skinny side.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard the noise again, this time it was a little louder. I crept down the stairs as quietly as I could. When I reached the bottom, I heard the noise coming from the living room. I walked silently towards the living room, keeping an eye on the stairs just in case mama woke up. I heard the noise again, and then I realized that it was a moaning sound coming from the floor of the living room. The light from the moon helped me to see my way through the house. I stooped down to crawl on the floor, letting my curiosity get the better of me. I could clearly hear that it was Arnold's voice making the noise I just didn't know why. I crawled over to where the guys were sleeping. Arnold was apparently awake on the floor only a sheet covering his body while Sean was on the couch sleeping soundly.

It took my eyes a while to adjust to the dim light. When they did, I could clearly see that Arnold was pleasuring himself under the sheet! I had never walked in on a guy masturbating before! I didn't know what to do except get out of there as quickly as I could. I started to go when I heard Arnold stop what he was doing and sit up. I looked over at him staring at me and I froze. I was so glad he couldn't see my face in the dim light because I would have been beat red. He didn't do anything he just sat there looking at me. Thenhe crawled over to me. He was sleeping in a pair of boxers that fell loosely over his legs. I couldn't breath as I noticed his penis peeking out from the hole in between. "What are you doing down here?" He asked in a whisper.

"I h-herd a n-noise." I stammered back, nervous and a little anxious as to what he was going to do. He stopped on all fours in front of me, while I was sitting quietly on my ass with my eyes wide in anticipation.

"Do you have any idea what I was doing?"

He was asking me questions in a tone that I only heard in the bedroom with my boyfriends. He was making this moment intimate without anything really happening between us. For some reason, I started to get turned on by his voice.

"I don't know what I saw," I lied. "I just came down here to see if something was wrong and found you under your sheet."

"And what was I doing under my sheet?"

"Having a good time from what I saw."

He laughed a little and I started to relax as he sat down next to me. I glanced down and could still see the bulge of his head through the boxers he was wearing. He saw where my gaze was and smiled.

"Have you ever sucked a man's cock before?"

I was shocked at his question. I had never heard language like that before, but I liked it. "I haven't heard it called that, but yes I have. But I haven't in a while."

"Oh really? Well, I don't believe you. Why don't you prove it to me?" As he said this, he pulled out his entire cock from the confines of the boxers and began to stroke it.

"But, my mom is just upstairs and your brother is right there." I was really getting excited as I watched him stroke his meat.

"Don't worry about them. Half the fun is the fear of getting caught."

The moment that sentence left his mouth, I realized that his words did make a lot of sense. Soon, the fear of getting caught was more of a turn on than watching him stroking his good-sized tool. I thought, what the hell? I'm out of here in two weeks I've got nothing to lose. I licked my lips and lowered my head to engulf his shaft. He was average sized, 6 maybe 6 1/2 inches long with just enough width to fit inside my mouth without stretching it. I heard a moan escape his lips as I began to use my while mouth to stimulate his tender shaft. I used my tongue to swirl around his head before I swallowed his entire cock into my throat. Surprisingly, I didn't have a lot of trouble working him and out of my mouth. I was getting really wet as I heard him moaning above me. I used my hand to pump him when I came back up for air. Doing this in my mom's house with Arnold's brother only a few feet away from us was giving me an amazing feeling. I could feel the place inside of my stomach where the fear of getting caught turned into excitement. It made my juices just thinking about it. I swallowed his cock with more vigor this time, taking time to play with his balls while I buried his entire length in my throat.

"Oh...god...that feels good...I'm close...I'm going to cum."

I increased my pace, using my hand on his shaft while I sucked on his head. God, this felt so good. His moans increased as he grabbed the back of my hair and started to fuck my mouth.

"I'm going to cum...Ah...oh...man...fucckkk..."

I felt his body tense as the first stream of warm cum splashed at the back of my throat. He had me by the head, holding me to him while I swallowed as much as I could. I finally had to force my head up to breath. The last spray of his cock erupted on my neck as I stared up at the ceiling. When I looked back down, Arnold was spent. We were both out of breath and breathing hard. I kept looking at his face while I wiped cum from my neck and licked it off of my fingers.

Perhaps this summer was going have some events to remember after all.

J-Nite
J-Nite
15 Followers