Nothing To Talk About Ch. 02

Story Info
Jonathan refuses to be a wimp.
6.3k words
4.26
305.7k
100

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay. Here it is. Once again, I want to say this is a continuation of a story called "Something We Have To Talk About" by Nici. The characters bothered me so much I felt compelled to write my own ending. I apologize to Nici for jumping the gun. You know how we guys can go off prematurely sometimes when we get too excited. Anyway, it was difficult to work with the characters as written to arrive at a destination I felt was more realistic. I hope I was able to come to a satisfactory conclusion that is somewhat believable.

*

As Susan left Peter's house the next day her mind was in turmoil. She had been upset when she had arrived the night before and sex had been the last thing on her mind. Hoping that Peter would hold her in his arms and comfort her, she found instead that he was quite worked up. Grabbing her roughly he had pulled her into a deep kiss while practically mauling her breasts. Pushing Peter away she had told him with tears streaming down her face that she was too conflicted to be with him that way right then.

Unsympathetically, Peter had insisted that sex was just what the doctor ordered to get her mind off her problems. Things had merely gone from bad to worse from that point. They had a rather loud argument and, not feeling she could return home that night, she had slept on Peter's couch.

The conflict she was feeling was not new. This past year had been a time of joy and agony. Joy for the selfless love she had given to what she felt to be a broken man. Agony over the secrets hidden from her husband of almost 15 years.

Intelligent, rational thought had been her hallmark for as long as she had been o ld enough to develop good critical thinking skills. Last night a seed of doubt had been firmly implanted. Awake for most of the night replaying the events of the past year, she had a glimpse of the person she had become. Not fully ready to face that demon, she none the less had a sudden urge to pick up her children from her parent's house and then find out how her husband was faring.

Arriving at her parents' house she was shocked when her mother explained that Jonathan had already taken the kids. Noting the pensive look on her daughter's face Mary asked, "Susan what is going on with you and Jonathan? He looked so distraught today! And I have never seen him off on a workday. He's the hardest working man I have ever known."

She noted that her mother was almost staring through her with a look that was all too knowing.

Unable to keep looking into her eyes she said, "I'll talk to you later mom", and left hurriedly.

She started driving around without a destination in mind hoping to get her tumultuous emotions under control. Finally, after an indeterminable amount of time she drove home. Pulling into the garage and noting her husband's truck, Susan steeled herself and went into the house not knowing what she would face, but certain that it would probably be less enjoyable than a root canal.

Peter Welch felt as though he were on top of the world. Though he hadn't "gotten any" last night, he knew there would be lots more in the future. Peter loved seducing married women. He had seduced many into his bed over the years. He loved their experience and their willingness to please. He could often get them to do things they were unwilling to do for their husbands. He really loved it when that happened. He especially got off on the fact he was cuckolding their husbands.

Though he knew it was dangerous he loved to cuckold them in their own beds. That was the ultimate rush for him. So far, he hadn't been able to get Susan to do it. He felt he had almost succeeded when her oldest daughter had walked in on them. Fortunately, they had only been kissing with their clothes on, but that had put a fast stop to his plans. Susan had been agitated and highly embarrassed, ushering him out the front door immediately and unceremoniously.

That is what had inevitably led to her telling her husband of the affair. At first Peter had been apprehensive about their tryst coming out. However, the more he thought about it, the more he felt he could manipulate events to his ultimate advantage. It could be cuckolding at its best, leaving her husband a broken man, and Susan a willing and guilt-free concubine.

Susan had fallen for the same lines he had used for his other conquest. In truth he really had been sad his wife had died in the accident. He was no longer in love with her, but he didn't want her to die. If she had not flown off the handle after finding out about the other women and started hitting him, he would not have lost control and flipped their SUV. Crazy bitch had almost killed him too.

The insurance money had gone a long way toward healing his sense of loss...oh yes!

It hadn't taken long... maybe one month after meeting Susan and dejectedly and seemingly reluctantly telling his story. When he saw the tears and compassion in her eyes, he knew it wouldn't be long until he fucked her. Soon he had her doing things she wouldn't do for her husband and telling him how much she loved him. She was one of his favorites... not that she knew about the others.

After the incident with her daughter she told him she had to tell her husband. She said she loved them both and the guilt she was feeling was making their love seem wrong. Hell, he knew it was wrong. That's what made it so good. But he didn't want her to know that, did he?

So he had sat her down and convinced her how to tell him. He fed her a bunch of bull about how she could take her husband to the cleaners and make him destitute if he tried to divorce her. He told her how beautiful she was and how her husband would never be able find anyone as fine as her.

Was any of it true? Maybe. Who knows? No one ever knows for sure how a divorce will go. But she believed it, and that's what counts. Now he would get to have her and cuckold her husband with his knowledge. Wow!

Did he love her. No, but he did LOVE fucking her. Fucking over her husband was also a turn-on! Sooner or later he would dump her. Especially since he'd almost gotten everything he could have wanted from this affair. Still...for a while at least, the best was yet to come.

Jonathan heard the garage door open and with a gush of acid in his stomach prepared to face his tormentor. As Susan walked into the living room he wondered who he was confronting, the vile bitch from last night or the loving wife he as recently as yesterday thought he knew so well.

Noting the contrite look on her face, the smeared makeup, and the slumped posture, he thought that at the very least the bitch might not be in attendance for the moment.

Remembering the last words he had heard from his daughter he looked at his probably soon to be ex-wife and said, " Susan, as you so eloquently said last night, we have something we have to talk about."

She looked up somewhat frightened at how sharply he had spoken to her.

Deciding that tonight he was going to be the one keeping her off guard, he proclaimed, "Our daughter is in her room right now balling her eyes out because of, I quote "the things that man was doing to mom in the living room." "What the hell did she see?", he growled, fighting to keep his voice under control for the kid's sake.

"Oh my god Jonathan. It's not what you think"

"You don't even want to know what I think right now!"

"Nooo. It's true, Cindy came home unexpectedly and saw.... him...kissing me. He had surprised me by coming to the house unexpectedly. You've got to believe I have never had him in the house until that day. I was trying to get him to leave when he grabbed me and kissed me. Just then Cindy walked in, saw us and ran to her room. I was horrified. He apologized, saying he had been having a bad day thinking about his dead wife and just wanted some comfort. I told him I was sorry, but he had to leave and never come to the house again. I knew then things were getting out of hand and that I needed to confide in you before you heard about us from someone else and got the wrong idea."

"Well wife, how can I believe anything you say right now. You've been lying to me for so long now. Isn't it special that you waited until someone (our daughter) had seen you with him before you decided to come clean."

"Honey don't make it sound so sordid and mean. I didn't do it to hurt you. I told you yesterday I did it to help someone who was broken. I wanted you to feel happy for me that I was doing this for someone, happy for what it meant for me. I thought our love for each other would still be strong. You really disappointed me last night with the hurtful things you said."

Jonathan looked at her as if she had just done a table dance at church. "I don't even know who you are right now, but if you don't want my lawyer and child protective services making your life a living hell for the foreseeable future I suggest you shut up and let me speak. You got your say last night."

She gulped, sat down opposite him and for the first time since she had known him felt a small knot of fear.

" Now Wife, he said with a sarcastic tone, allow me to sum up what has been going on and how I feel about it."

"You run around behind my back, cuckolding me with some asshole for over a year."

"You tell me you love said asshole, had great sex with him, and will continue seeing him and presumably having sex with him."

"You get caught doing something that at the very least was inappropriate and at the most vile and illegal, in our home, by our daughter. Then, of course, you see the light and decide I should be a part of your precious love story."

"You ambush me at the end of a long day with this sick tale of betrayal, threaten me with poverty and loneliness, use the children against me, tell me I'm more or less too fat, old, and ugly to attract anyone else, and that even if I did find someone you would destroy my life. Oh yes...you also reprimanded me for breaking my vows of marriage, for getting upset with you and saying hurtful things. And yet, when did you think about your marriage vows just once wife? If I had known you planned to go around giving solace in the form of intimacy to whatever other asshole out there needed it, there would have never been a wedding for you to have received my vows."

"And don't forget you told me how much you loved me. Thank god you don't hate me, there's no telling what you would have done to me."

"Does that about sum everything up for you Susan?"

She did not look at him...could not look at him for long moments.

Finally she looked up with a mixture of fear, antipathy, and oddly a hint of compassion. "You make everything sound so sordid. Can't you see I did not do this to hurt you? Can't we get past this and love each other? Can't things be like they were before yesterday?

He just stared at her for a long time. Finally, she had to turn her gaze away and stare at her hands again.

"No Susan, things will never be the same between us again. You've taken something I cherished with all my heart and broken it irreparably. You still have not said you're sorry about it and you obviously are going to keep seeing the asshole. I feel more tired right now than I have ever felt in my life. I have moved some of my things into the basement for now. Goodnight."

Susan stared blankly at the spot her husband had just vacated. She could not understand why he was so upset. She knew that his ego might get hurt, but she still couldn't understand why he wasn't more empathetic. Finally, she decided to go to bed herself. She was also feeling as tired as she had ever felt.

Though she tossed and turned for some time, she eventually fell into a troubled sleep.

She heard the moans as soon as she walked through the door. With a sense of foreboding she moved toward her bedroom. The door was open, and it was easy to make out her husband supine on the bed. It was equally easy to see his cock disappearing into the mouth of the too young, too cute little red headed floosy in bed with him.

"Ooohhh yeah...just like that baby. It feels SOOO good, he moaned. I'm going to come so hard." No sooner had he said the words than he bucked up into her mouth and grunted in time with his spasms. When he was finally done cumming, and she was done swallowing his load, they embraced and kissed passionately.

Finally finding her voice Susan yelled out, "What's going on in here? Who's this bitch in my bed?"

They both looked at her, but their hands kept languidly rubbing and exploring each other.

"Hi honey," croaked her husband. "This is , uummm, Brandy. She .....ooohhhhh...lost her husband in Iraq and has...aaahhhh...been having a real rough time of it."

Just then Brandy turned around in the reverse cowgirl position, grabbed his once again hard cock, and with a long groan, slowly lowered herself until she was resting on his groin.

"Jonathan, shrieked Susan, you stop that this instant!"

"I can't Susan, can't you see how much this means to her and to me? " Don't worry, this won't go on forever, but right now it's so right. I thought you would be happy for me."

The looks of ecstasy on their faces were more than she could bear. She turned to run and almost fell over her daughter. "Cindy what are you doing here?"

"Don't they look good together? Is she going to be my new mommy?"

"NOOOOO, she screamed."

Suddenly she was sitting up in bed, wondering who had screamed. Then she realized the scream had come from her. The linens were drenched in sweat and her heart was beating wildly.

Unable to sleep, she lay in bed and tried to think. Slowly, she began to look at what she had done through her husband's eyes. Realization came at a snail's pace. After all, she had been rationalizing her actions for a long time. The old Susan slowly began to emerge. The actions of the past year began to play across the tapestry of her mind. It was almost as if she were watching the actions of a stranger...no not quite a stranger...someone somehow familiar, yet not, almost like a favorite actress.

If not an epiphany, it was at least an awakening. As if for the first time she became aware of all she could lose...probably would lose... and she began to think about how she could extricate herself from this disaster of her own making.

Finally unable to remain in bed any longer she took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs to fix breakfast. As she was puttering around the kitchen she was surprised when the front door opened and her husband came in dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, breathing hard and dripping sweat.

"Where have you been honey and why are you so out of breath?"

"Don't call me honey, he said with a glare. You gave up the right. I was out for a run. One of the things I've decided is to take more of an interest in my welfare. I have gotten a bit out of shape and I'm going to change that."

"I'm sorry. I don't want to fight. Go take your shower and I'll have breakfast ready for you when you're done."

He looked at her as if about to say something, and then finally with a shake of his head he headed for the basement.

When he came back about a half hour later he was dressed for work. They ate in silence, both deep in thought, brooding over the turmoil that their lives had now become and what to do about it.

Later Susan became aware of the garage door opening and the sound of her husband's truck leaving. She could not remember a time since they were married that he didn't give her a kiss and tell her he loved her before heading off to work. The enormity of what had just happened was more than she could bear. Overcome with tears she ran to her room sobbing uncontrollably.

Jonathan had decided he needed to go to work today. His family depended on him to bring home the bacon. Besides, he didn't think he could stand a whole day of being around his wife without anything to do right now. Funny how he felt loath to be around someone who just a couple of days earlier he could never get enough of.

Thankfully he had gone in to comfort his daughter after she had dropped that bombshell on him the day before. As he held and comforted her, he was able to ascertain that she had come home a little early a few days ago and when she walked in the door, she had seen her mom being kissed by a man she didn't know. And while, in her opinion, the man's hands were all over her mom, she admitted that her mom had seemed to be pushing him away. They were also both fully dressed.

This seemed to confirm what his wife had told him the night before. While he was extremely pissed off that this had happened in his house in front of his child, he felt safe that his wife would not do something really stupid like screw the asshole in their house where the children could so easily be scarred by such a display. Susan had turned out to be a disappointment as a wife, but she had always been an excellent mother.

They had made the decision early on in their marriage when she had become pregnant to have her quit working and stay home with the children. Susan had actually been a nurse when they had married, and although she had not worked as a nurse in some time, she still kept her nursing license current and read many nursing journals to keep up with advances in health care.

Yes, Susan was a born nurturer. Unfortunately, she was nurturing someone she had no business with and in a way that was totally unacceptable to Jonathan.

He had intentionally gone into work a little early so that he could talk to his boss, Dale Murphy. He had always gotten along well with Dale. In fact, Dale had often pestered him to become a foreman. But Jonathan had always steadfastly refused, preferring to work with his hands without the stress of management. When he stepped into his bosses' office, Dale looked at him with concern. He had never known Jonathan to miss a day of work. " Hey Jon, how are you feeling. I figured you must have come down with a case of the plaque or worse to miss a day of work," he half-joked.

"Dale I almost wish it was the plaque. I think I could have handled that better." Then he told his boss everything he had learned in the past couple of days. When he was done, they were both in a somber mood.

"Jon anything I can do, and I mean anything at all, just ask. I still think you ought to think about that foreman job. It's better money and lot's better hours. You are going to need more time for your kids if nothing else."

"Thanks boss. Your concern means a lot to me. I'll think about that foreman gig and let you know. I am definitely looking at things from a different perspective now."

With that he got to work. It felt good to work with his hands and get his mind off his troubles. Before he knew it, his workday was done and it was time to go home. He was anxious to get home and do something with the kids. He had not realized how much of the pleasure of sharing in his children's lives he had been missing. He hoped that he would be able to amend that and be a part of the rest of their lives.

Gradually Susan calmed down. She got up, took another shower and put on some make-up. Calling Peter, she was able to persuade him to meet her at his house at one o'clock. He had been curious as to her intentions, knowing from her tone that something was up, but she had not given him a hint.

Susan had made up her mind. It was time to end the affair. The costs were already too high, and they just kept mounting. If she were to have any chance at all saving her marriage, she had to cut off all contact with Peter from this point on. Apprehensive at how this meeting would turn out, she still felt it was only right to tell him in person. A phone call would not be right after all the time they had been seeing each other.

12