Nothing's Too Much Trouble

Story Info
A mother shows the right way to greet her son.
2.8k words
4.32
291.6k
160

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexFactor
HexFactor
79 Followers

I turned the key in the lock and trudged dejectedly inside the house. God, what a shit day! As if school wasn't bad enough already, I certainly hadn't needed double Chemistry and double Physics on the same sodding day to compound my misery! Add to that the fact that I'd been absolutely loaded down with homework, and I already had a pair of lengthy History and Geography assignments due by Monday, and my weekend was looking about as much fun as an Amish nightclub. I might not have minded even that, were it not for the fact that Julie, my supposed girlfriend, had cancelled on me for tonight, so I wouldn't be breaking up the non-stop fun and games that way either. What a bummer!

I slouched my way inside the living room and dumped my coat and bag on the table, then slumped on the sofa.

'Hi honey,' Mum called from the kitchen. 'How was school?'

'Terrible!' I called back. I stood up and unbuttoned my shirt.

'Don't forget to give me your shirt for the wash.'

'Way ahead of you, Mum,' I called back. I tossed the shirt on the table next to my coat and slumped back down again.

Mum poked her head around the living room door and flashed a smile at me. 'Where is it then?'

'Sorry, Mum. It's right here.' I started to get up again, but Mum was having none of it.

'Stay put, Mister. I've got it.' Mum fairly skipped across the room to the table, whipped my school shirt from it, winked at me, then disappeared back into the kitchen. 'I'll be right with you.'

I smiled to myself. Mum was always so pleased to see me. No matter how pants my day at school had been, it always felt great to come home and be so completely welcome! My mother's spirits simply lifted when I was around, and it was hard to stay downbeat for long when in the presence of someone who so obviously wanted me there. As far as she was concerned, she couldn't be happier to see me if I was handing out winning lotto tickets.

For as long as I could remember, my mother and I had been close. Some boys seemed to drift apart from their mothers as they advanced through adolescence and into young adulthood, but not me. If anything, our bond had grown stronger over the years. Perhaps it was the absence of a father; my own had died when I was still a baby. I had no memory of him, however my sister, being a couple of years older than me, did remember her daddy, just about. Whether because of his absence or not though, my sister and I had a great relationship too. In fact, we got on like a house on fire, as did she and Mum, so perhaps it was genetic! Just one small, but happy family.

'Did you get much homework, honey?' Mum's disembodied voice enquired.

'And the rest!' I called. 'My weekend's going to be spent chained to a bloody desk!'

'Language, Thomas!' Mum scolded; I could hear the smile in her voice though. She pretended not to like me swearing in the house, but it really didn't bother her that much. 'I'm sorry to hear about the homework, dear,' she added, coming back into the living room wiping her hands on a towel. She neatly folded it and placed on the side before bouncing over to me with her smile still in place.

I looked at her and remarked to myself yet again just how beautiful she was. At 44 she might have been wilting at least a little, but Mum really had looked after herself. She had the slim, trim figure of woman half her age, and consequently was the envy of her friends. If asked, she would politely point out that going swimming and doing aerobics five times a week might have something to do with it, but in private to me liked to add that if her friends wanted a body like hers, then perhaps they should get off their increasingly well-padded backsides and follow her example, instead of warming their sofas nightly and shovelling endless cakes and pies down their necks.

Mother's face was smooth and lovely, with just the barest beginnings of lines where crow's feet and wrinkles would doubtless one day take up residence. For now however, they were kept at bay, and her dazzling smile, bright blue eyes and flowing brunette hair made her gorgeous in my eyes. However, if there was one thing that really stood out for both of us, it was her boobs. Perhaps it was wrong of me as her son to say so, but she really did have a cracking pair of 36FF's! She certainly seemed very proud of them and wasted no opportunity to flash a little tasteful cleavage if the occasion allowed it.

'So tell me about your homework,' Mum beamed, settling herself on the floor in front of me.

'Well for starters, Mr Merryweather has set a simply horrendous set of chemistry reactions to explain!' I grumbled, reaching down to unbutton my trousers.

Mum knocked my hand away and did it for me. 'Well that sounds difficult,' she sympathised, unzipping my flies and gently tugging my trousers.

'But that's not the half of it! This is all really advanced stuff, most of which we haven't even covered in the lessons yet!'

'Lift your bum, dear,' Mum said briskly, then completed the task of removing my trousers. 'Well, that doesn't sound very fair. How are you supposed to know that?'

'Exactly!' Mum had moved onto my underpants, which she expertly removed without the same fuss my trousers had caused. 'He seems to think it will be good for us to think through the chemical equations, but some of the stuff is really tricky. I doubt I'll be able to do even half of it, but he wants to see all our working!'

Mum gently spread my legs wider, then shuffled in closer to me and cupped my testicles. She looked puzzled. 'What do you mean, 'see all your working'?'

'It means we can't get away with not attempting a question, even if we can't do it. We have to show how far we got in trying to solve them. Basically, it means spending ages trying to fathom stuff I don't understand and have little chance of solving!'

'Well, I think that's mean!' Mum declared. Her left hand continued gently cupping my balls, whilst her right began massaging my rapidly growing hard-on. 'I've got half a mind to ring the school and complain!'

'Please don't!' I cried hastily. I was pretty sure Mum was joking, but it was sometimes hard to tell with her. When it came to her only son, she always stuck up for him! 'I'll just have to try my best and hope it's good enough.'

Mum frowned, clearly unhappy with mean old Mr Merryweather. 'And your other homework?' she asked, before dipping her head forward and slowly sucking my cock into her cheek.

'Miss Friedel has nearly been as bad!' I exclaimed, adjusting my position slightly so Mum could more comfortably fit me in her face.

'How so?' she slipped my throbbing dick from her mouth to enquire, then tenderly licked my sperm-laden balls.

'She's given us a full mock Physics exam to do!'

'What?!' Mum demanded, jerking my cock firmly.

'That's it. A full mock exam which is supposed to take two and a half hours to complete! Sometimes I think these teachers think theirs is the only subject that matters.'

Mum tutted disapprovingly, then slipped my swollen penis back inside her warm wet mouth and set about sucking it with gusto. Her right hand continued jerking me in time with her bobbing head, whilst the one on my balls maintained its tender fondling. The feeling was sublime! Mum's blowjobs were so much better than my girlfriend's... when Julie could be bothered to give them at all, that was! I was lucky if I got one a week from her, but Mum always insisted on sucking me off as soon as I got home every day. As she had explained to me many times, a young man has raging hormones which he can't control, and it leaves him feeling horny all the time. Without release, the pent-up tension and frustration can drive a young man to distraction. The best way to alleviate those feelings was to regularly drain his balls, and who better to do the job than his own mother? Of course there was masturbation too and Mum had ensured I was well aware of it and how to do it from an early age, but as I grew older my needs had grown too, and Mum had recognised this. Every young man wants to have sex, she had explained on my 18th birthday, and every mother should love her children unconditionally. Since a good mother always wants what's best for her children, it quite naturally followed that if that meant regularly swallowing a healthy dose of cum from the balls of her baby, or letting him give her tight snatch a good pounding on a regular basis, then that was a price she was quite prepared to pay!

'Anyway,' I continued, unhappily, 'with the two special assignments for History and Geography to complete as well, the last thing I needed was to be loaded down with sodding Chemistry and Physics as well!'

'You poor thing!' Mum cooed, between slurping sucks.

I stroked Mum's head as it slid up and down my pulsing shaft, then gently pushed it downwards to signal I was ready for some deep-throat. Mum obliged with a squeal of delight and sank her head right down my length until her nose nestled in my pubes. My cock felt divine, safely encased to the root in the tight warmth of my loving mother's throat. I knew no harm could come to me when I was fully inside her like this. I felt completely safe and protected and loved at the same time.

Mum reached around behind my bum and pulled me closer to her, anxious now to get as much of me down her throat as possible. She savoured the moment, worshipping the feeling of having her son's raging boner filling her throat to capacity, then slowly lifted herself back off my pole, took a single deep breath, then slid all the way back down again until she could lap my bollocks with her tongue once again. She swirled it round my sac, wetting it thoroughly, then gently used her free hand to ease my washed balls aside so she could lavish some attention on my taint. I really loved it when Mum did that, and I usually couldn't stand too much of it before blowing my load. Today was no exception.

'Oh God Mum, that feels wonderful!'

She didn't remove herself from my dick, but instead made a contented 'Mmmm' noise as she increased the pace of her taint-wash, whilst massaging my cock with her throat.

I was getting very close now, but I had been taught my manners well enough, so I stroked Mum's flowing hair again and said, 'OK, Mum. I'm nearly there!'

Just then my sister Stacey came bouncing down the stairs in her panties and a tiny T-shirt. She greatly resembled our mother and had certainly inherited her stunning figure and boobs, which jiggled freely beneath her tiny top like a pair of melons on elastic. 'Have either of you seen my hair straighteners?' she asked, glancing about the room and not batting an eyelid at the sight of her own mother deep-throating her brother. When neither of us answered, and seeing no trace of the missing tool herself, she skipped over to us and knelt down beside her mother.

'Ooh Mum, that looks tasty!' she exclaimed. 'Can I have a go? Pleeeease?'

Mum rolled her eyes and smiled around my pulsating prick. She raised her eyebrows to me questioningly. I looked at Stacey and she smiled back hopefully, then lifted her top up to reveal her beautiful breasts.

'Pleeeease?' she begged again, this time pouting and trying her best to look like a little lost puppy, albeit one now pulling her knickers to one side to show off her scrummy snatch.

I stared at her for a moment, then laughed and shook my head in resignation. 'OK, OK,' I cried, defeated, throwing my hands up. 'If Mum doesn't mind, but I warn you now, I'm right on the edge of cumming!'

'Ooh yummy!' exclaimed Stacey excitedly, the puppy-look instantly being replaced with one of pure lust.

Mum withdrew herself from my rigid stick and turned to face her daughter with another eye-rolling smile. 'You know, you can suck him off whenever you like. Why you always have to do it when I'm in the middle of doing it is quite beyond me!'

Stacey smirked at Mum's mock exasperation. Just as we all knew it was the sacred duty of all good mothers to suck off their sons whenever they required it, we also knew a good mother would never refuse her daughter such a simple wish as finishing off her brother's blowjob.

Mum gave Stacey a withering stare for a few seconds longer, then sighed. 'OK, you can finish him off.'

'Yippee!'

'BUT,' Mum intoned, 'if you're going to do that, at least get that tasty pussy of yours out of those silly panties and let me give it a good tongue-lashing!'

'Whatever you say, mother!' beamed Stacey, whipping off the offending item, then leaning forward in a doggy position to engulf my cock whilst presenting her smooth-shaven quim to my eager mother's diving tongue. 'Ooh, Mother!' she cried as her cunt felt a pair of thumbs parting its tender folds to allow better access for the probing tongue lapping away at it. 'You're so much better at eating pussy than my girlfriends! Rita, Susan, Linda and I are forever munching on each other's minges, but none of us compares to you! I really must introduce their pussies to you.'

'Yes, you must!' Mum panted with excitement. 'Rita's simply gorgeous; I'd love to wrap my lips around that cutie-pie's twat. Which ones are Susan and Linda, dear?'

'They're the sisters. Susan's the stunning one with the big tits and nice ass, and Linda... well actually come to think of it, they're both pretty stunning with nice tits and asses!' She paused for a moment, thinking. 'Susan and Linda are the ones that used to pick me up for netball practice.'

Mum halted her cunt-munching momentarily in thought, then her face lit up as recognition dawned. 'Oh yes! Susan and Linda, of course! Oh yes, you must definitely introduce their delicious vaginas to me!'

'Er, excuse me!' I exclaimed in mock disgust. 'I thought you were here to suck me off, not set up mother's next cunt-lapping session!'

'Sorry!' both women said in unison, then looked at each other and burst out laughing.

'Come on,' said Mum. 'Thomas needs his balls draining. I doubt he got any at school today, so the poor thing hasn't cum since he spurted up my snatch this morning, so get to it, there's a good girl! And as for you Thomas, I promise to make it up to you. I'll give myself a thorough enema and you can spend the rest of the evening pounding my tight bumhole. How does that sound, young man?'

'That sounds great, Mum!' I exclaimed as Stacey sucked me back into her mouth and started blowing me in earnest.

'Well, it's the least my baby deserves! Now hurry up and cum in Stacey's mouth so you can start regaining your strength for Mummy's yummy bum. I want your pecker as stiff as a poker when it slides in and out of my bottom, young man.

That did it! I loved it when Mum talked dirty to me and it was more than enough to send me over the edge and start me shooting rope after rope of thick sticky cum into my sister's eager mouth. Stacey looked like the cat that got the cream as she enthusiastically swallowed every drop I deposited in her lovely face. Spurt after heavenly spurt erupted against the roof of her wonderful mouth and I cried out in satisfaction.

Stacey held onto my cock for nearly a full minute after I finally stopped cumming, refusing to let it slip from her lips until she felt certain she had extracted every last delicious sperm. She finally let it go with a wet plop as she gave it one final suck, then smacked her lips together contentedly as she returned her undivided attention to the expert licking our mother was giving her. Mum ceased her ministrations momentarily however and looked at me and winked.

'OK honey, you'd better get yourself upstairs and get cracking on that homework if you're going to be ploughing my bum later.'

I laughed. 'OK Mum, whatever you say!' I paused for a moment, watching the pair of them as Mum quickly stripped off her clothes and switched Stacey into a delightful 69. 'You know, you really are very good to me.'

'Nonsense!' exclaimed Mum. 'You should know that nothing's too much trouble for my boy.'

HexFactor
HexFactor
79 Followers