Nov 4, 2008

Story Info
Obama wins, and two college students celebrate.
6.7k words
4.41
24.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

The clock struck 8'o'clock. CNN was on, the lights were off, and the door of my room was closed. My boyfriend and I were snuggled on my bed, both our mouths open. Outside, the hall of my dormitory was empty, dead silent. The commercial break ended.

"Shhhh!!!" We both hushed at each other, even though neither of us were talking. My hand slipped around Danny's arm, gripping it tightly.

Wolf Blitzer appeared on the screen. "And CNN can now project…"

We both held our breath.

"…that Barack Obama, 47 years old, will become the president-elect of the United States…."

"YESSS!!!!" We leapt off the bed together, flinging our hands in air, jumping and yelling as we celebrated. Through the walls of my room, I could hear the same exuberance in my dorm-mates, as eruptions of shouts and cheers rang through the halls.

Danny wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground, hugging me tight. I'm a pretty short girl, about 5'1", and usually weight right around a hundred pounds, give or take a few. Danny, on the other hand, used to play basketball in high school, and is well over six feet tall. He shook me back and forth as I laughed, my long, caramel brown hair tousling back and forth in a mess. I closed my eyes and giggled as he twirled, feeling the room spin around us before he finally put me back down.

"We did it," he said, grinning down at me.

"We did it," I echoed back, slipping my hands around his neck and raising myself on my tip-toes to kiss him. I felt his arms encircle my waist once more as our lips locked, pulling me into his body. I'm a runner, and you can tell by my build. My legs are lean and trim but athletic. And I'm not an especially curvy girl – I've got a B-cup chest (sometimes a C-cup on a good day) and a firm, small butt – but the flip side is that I'm pretty slender. One of Danny's favorite things about my body is that he can wrap one arm around my entire waist.

Our kiss lasted for several seconds. At last, we parted and I sank back down on my heels, looking into his eyes.

"Now ANWR is safe," he said, smiling at me.

"Yep. So is Roe v. Wade." I flopped back on the bed, my feet dangling off the edge, arranging my skirt. I was wearing a pretty typical outfit for me; a tight-fitting, spaghetti strap tank top, and a frilled skirt that stopped just above my knees. Danny had just come from the gym; he was wearing gym shorts and a plain white T-shirt that showed off his gorgeous arms.

"Maybe we can even start moving towards pay equality," he said, crawling onto the bed next to me, sliding a hand across my bare calf. I shivered at the sensation, and didn't miss a flash of a mischievous grin slide across his face.

"Stop," I said, scooting closer to him. "Now you're just being ridiculous."

"No, really." His hand was a little higher now, resting on my kneecap, right at the edge of my skirt. "It's an all-Democrat government. Maybe there's even a chance of getting some of those gay marriage bans overturned." His hand was slowly sliding further up my leg, hovering just under my skirt's hem. He was waiting for a signal. I grinned up at him.

"Danny," I teased. "You're being unrealistic. Your head's up in the clouds."

"Yeah?" He leaned forward, so that his mouth was just inches from mine.

"You don't like it when I dream big?" Then he kissed me, hard and passionate, but only for a second before he pulled away. It was one of his tricks; tease me with a lightning-quick but achingly good kiss, so good that it made me crane my neck and raise my chin for more. I caught myself halfway through the movement as I stared up at him, my amber eyes locked deep into his dark brown ones.

"Nope," I replied, and I placed my hand on his, which was still on my leg, stroking my knee. Then, I gently but firmly slid it up my thigh, letting him caress the slender skin of my leg, my skirt riding up as our hands moved in tandem. "…I love it."

"Mmmm…well in that case, I'm dreaming of a timetable for leaving Iraq." His hand was stroking my thigh, inching even further up my leg, toward my hips, building my anticipation with every second. His mouth was on my neck, peppering it with kisses, sending shivers down my spine, so strong they made me want to squeal out loud. Instead, I craned my head to the side, letting my hair spill my shoulder, and slowly snuck a hand across his legs and onto his crotch.

His hips jolted involuntarily when I reached my target, and I couldn't help grinning as I felt his cock stir in his pants, growing and pressing against my hand, ready to come out and play.

"Oooh…that's it…talk dirty to me, Danny…"

He laughed. "Oh yeah, Ashley…you're so hot…you're hotter than global warming…" His other arm was around my tiny waist, his hand on my torso, gently sliding my top up my skin, every inch of my flesh flushing with eagerness as he gently glided across it.

"More…more!" I whimpered.

"I want to fuck you harder than Bush fucked the economy…" In a skilled flash, Danny had slipped my tank top over my head, tossing it onto the floor, and now his hand was sliding over my bra, his head hovering over my chest, fondling and licking my tits like he was worshipping them. Both of my hands were at his shorts now, hastily untying the drawstring, tugging them down to reveal a massive bulge in his boxers.

"Oooh…" I cooed in his ear. "God, that's so hot, Danny…more..."

Now his hand was behind my back, unclipping my bra and slipping it off my shoulders. The instant it fell to my lap and freed my boobs, his lips were on them, drawing warm, wet circles around my tender nipples with his tongue, suckling on them, teasing me so badly that my body was practically quivering with lust.

"I want to make you whine more than Bill Clinton…make you scream louder than Howard Dean…"

"Oh God..." I couldn't take it anymore. I pounced on him, rolling over and leaping onto his body, straddling his legs with mine, my hands gripping his neck and his hard, muscular chest. I felt his arms on the small of my back, pressing my little body against him. My pussy was calling out for attention, and I responded by fiercely grinding my hips into his, pressing down on his cock, grinning as he squirmed in pleasure. I pulled him into a deep kiss, our lips locked and our tongues swirling.

When our lips parted, he was whispering into my ear as I pressed against him, my boobs on his chest, my skirt tickling his bare legs. I kept grinding against him, relishing the rock hard bulge in between my legs, teasing my own twat with a taste of what was to come.

"I'm gonna violate you like the Republicans violated the Constitution…I'm gonna drill you like they want to drill Alaska…"

"Drill, baby, DRILL!" I called out, and then I sprung off him, tugging at his legs, pulling him into a lying position on the bed. He got the message, and positioned himself in front of me, tugging off his shirt and pulling down his boxers to reveal his thick, throbbing cock. I lowered myself to my hands, stretched out across the bed like a cat ready to pounce, my ass in the air, my back arched in a silent request for his cock. One hand was on his throbbing tool, slowly stroking it as I grinned up at him, my eyes focused on his face as I positioned my lips just above the tip of his dick. His other hand was caressing my back, running across my naked flesh, caressing my butt through the fabric of my skirt.

Gently, teasingly, I ran my flat tongue across the bottom of his shaft, beginning at the base of his cock and trailing upwards, flicking the tip of his meat so that it bobbed back and forth against my lips. Danny let out a harsh moan as I did it, unable to even form words, and his entire body shuddered. I grinned up at him as I lowered my lips back down to the base of his meat, my hot breath on his balls, and did it again, teasing him with my tongue, coating his shaft with my drool, watching him fidget and wriggle. Five more times I ran my tongue oh-so-slowly up his shaft, making sure he could relish every second of my soft tongue on his meat, feeling his excitement pulsing through his stiff flesh.

"One for each of McCain's houses," I cooed, with another grin. He started to laugh, but before he even finished, I had plunged his cock into my lips, gulping him down like he was candy, and his laugh instantly turned into a load moan.

"Ohhhh fuck…" His body jolted upwards as I slurped, plowing his dick even further into my mouth, his slick shaft sliding against my lips, and I started to suck, puckering my cheeks and bobbing up and down as I slobbered. I gathered my hair in one hand and held it back as I plunged deep, my other hand on his thigh for support.

"Holy shit Ashley…God that feels good…" His hands were all over my body, rigid with effort as I pumped myself up and down his tool, noisily slurping and smacking, relishing the feeling of him throbbing between my lips, shivering with pleasure as he caressed my tits and my ass. I felt him tugging on my skirt, and I wiggled my ass back and forth as he pulled it down to my knees, revealing my pink thong. Still slurping, I raised my legs one at a time to let him pull the skirt off of me. Now, I was clad in nothing but a thong, on my hands and knees on the bed, crouched over Danny's crotch like a feasting animal, slobbering up and down his meat with loud, wet smacks. Danny was naked, and his breathing was starting to get hard and fast, his hands still running up and down my arched back and my slender hips, my perky tits and tiny waist. The drool from my enthusiastic blowjob was running down his shaft and coating his balls, and I felt him slowly began to jam his hips into my mouth, losing himself in the feeling of my lips wrapped around his cock. He was gently thrusting into my mouth as I bobbed, stuffing me full, stabbing into my throat. I took a deep breath as I forced my gag reflex back, continuing to slurp up and down his meat.

Danny was getting more and more into it; his hips were now visibly thrusting up and down on the bed, pumping his cock into my warm, wet mouth as I gulped and slobbered. I couldn't deny it, either; the feeling was so thrilling to me – feeling him power into me, so entranced by the feeling of my tongue and lips wrapped around his meat that he couldn't even wait for me to slide up and down. He was fucking my mouth, I realized, plowing into me, treating me rough…

Careful to keep his drool-coated dick in my mouth, I began to gently tug at his hips, urging him to sit up and scoot forward. Confused, he obeyed, raising himself on his knees as I slowly sank back on the bed. I was rearranged myself as I slurped, swinging my legs around and flipping myself onto my back. A broad grin slid across his face as he suddenly realized what I wanted to do. He slid forward on the bed and over me as I lay on my back, until he was straddling my chest and his cock was hanging just above my mouth. I couldn't help giggling as I saw his hopeful excitement blazing in his eyes.

"Wow," he panted, grinning down at me. "This is something new…"

I flashed a playful smile up at him. "It's a change," I said. "Change we can believe in." Then, I parted my lips and raised my head up, inviting him to shove his cock into my mouth.

He did, with enthusiasm, leaning over me and resting his hands on the headboard, firmly plowing half of his shaft into my waiting lips, moaning loudly as I wrapped them around his cock, running my tongue across him as he pumped in and out of my mouth. He pulled back out for a second, gasping at the feeling, and then slid it back in, the skin of his rock-hard cock firm against my plump lips, soaked and dripping with my drool. I wasn't used to the position or the angle of lying back and just letting him pump into me, and I began to slobber and swallow loudly as he fucked, my drool spilling out of my mouth and dribbling onto my chin. The room was filled with loud, wet smacks and gulps as he pressed into me, my cheeks flushed red with effort, my hair spilled out across the bed. I couldn't explain it, not then and not now, but that feeling was so wonderful; him pressing his dick into me as I lay trapped underneath him, helpless on my back, in his control, unable to do anything but offer my mouth for his dick to take.

He was pushing harder and faster now, and deeper too, and my gulps and slurps grew louder with effort. He was pushing into my throat now, plunging his cock deep, burying most of his shaft in my lips. Groaning and panting, his hips were pumping in a steady rhythm, and at last, he pumped too far, and my throat and chest convulsed as I gagged on his meat. He pulled back, but didn't stop pumping, and even as my eyes teared up and my mouth was flooded with slobber from my choking, I felt a wild thrill run through my body. He was being so rough with me, fucking my mouth like it was my pussy, plunging so deep that I was choking on his cock. I let out a soft, eager moan as he kept pumping, and craned my neck to raise my head slightly, inviting him to thrust hard and deep.

He did, with a loud gasp, his cock stuffing my mouth full, stretching my lips open, burrowing into me. I felt his throbbing manhood press into my throat, and I swallowed as I accepted it, trying my best to suppress my reflex. But he was too big, and he was too deep.

"Ghagghh!!" I gagged a second time, and this time he pulled out of me, his rock-hard cock springing out of my lips with an audible, sloppy pop. I sucked in a ragged breath as he sagged over me.

"Oh god…that feels so good..."

I grinned up at him, my lips and chin coated in drool. "Come on, Danny. Use my mouth like it's my cunt." I opened my mouth and thrust out my tongue, winking at him to make my point.

I could see the wild desire in his eyes as he towered over me, in the middle of begging for his rod in my throat. He was still hesitating, though. "But I'm gagging you. Isn't it like…kind of uncomfortable?"

"Come on!" I said, pouting, ignoring his question, my eyes eager and begging. "Pretend I'm Sarah Palin, and I'm trying to talk about how I have foreign affairs experience!"

He laughed, and grinned as he lowered his cock, coated and dripping with my slobber, back towards my face. "What's that, Sarah? You can see Russia from your house?"

"Yes! I have lots of experience with Russia!" I parroted back to him, and my hands were on his thighs, pulling him forward, urging him to shove his dick into my lips and shut me up. "You see, when the Russians come to America, they – ghagghh!!!"

I was cut off mid-sentence, forced to end in a loud, sloppy gurgle as Danny shoved his meat into my open mouth, pressing his tool up against my tongue. Immediately, I locked my lips around his shaft, placing one hand around the base of his dick to steady it as I began to slurp up and down with enthusiasm.

"Oh, God…Ashley…fuck yes…"

I responded to Danny's moan with an extra deep plunge, forcing myself forward and gulping his meat deep into my mouth, feeling his throbbing lust rub against my slobbery lips. I felt his hands on the back of my head, gently urging me deeper, and he slowly began to thrust in and out of me again, fucking gently, his dick stabbing in and out of my throat. I relaxed against his grip, one hand still on his dick, the other on his thigh, gently urging him on. He was fucking my mouth steadily, pumping into my puckered cheeks and my eager throat, my lips smacking loudly as his cock thrust back and forth.

"Holy…fuck…"

His excitement was turning me on, badly, more than I could imagine. One of my hands snuck down to my crotch, under his gently gyrating hips, and slid across my panties. My pussy was awake and ready as soon as his hand stroked my leg; now, she was aching for attention, already dripping wet before my fingers even got there. I could feel my hot juices soaking through my panties as I gently pressed my fingertips against my soft flesh, and involuntarily I squirmed at the feeling, shuddering in the pleasure of it.

Danny noticed. He grinned down at me, still pumping his dick in and out of my lips, and watched as I began to masturbate to his face-fucking.

"Feel good?"

I winked up at him and let out a muffled, wordless moan of agreement. His hands were still on the back of my head, and as he slowly plowed into my lips, he was starting to gently rock my head back and forth too, forcing me to gulp down even more of his meat. I could feel his red-hot excitement, plunging into me, filling my mouth, jamming into my throat as I slurped and drooled in my effort. His face was fixed in an expression of pure ecstasy, and watching him thrust into me, barely able to control himself, filled me with an intoxicating mix of personal pride and carnal lust.

Gently, I pressed my fingers deeper into my panties, kneading against the bulging lips of my twat, rubbing my juices up and down my slit. I was moaning now, muffled and soft, and I spread my legs in the air to gain better access to my eager pussy.

Danny's hands were gripping the back of my head hard, gently guiding me up and down his pole, plunging into me with a steady, powerful rhythm. His breathing was hard and his face was fixed into an animalistic expression of wild lust. "Oh fuck…Ashley…you like it when I go deep?"

I nodded as best as I could with his dick buried in my throat, letting out another muffled moan, my lips still wrapped around his shaft, milking it, sucking it, slurping hard. I watched his face as he fucked my throat, untamed and focused, almost hypnotized, unable to stop even if he wanted to.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers on mine, pressing them deeper into the folds of my cunt. He was leaning back as he fucked my mouth, urging me to masturbate, and another muffled moan escaped my slobbery lips as I felt the twangs of pleasure shoot through me.

"Oh God…"

Danny wrenched aside my panties, scrunching them to one side and revealing my aching, dripping twat. Immediately, involuntarily, my fingers went to her, rubbing at my desperate flesh, trying to satisfy my pleading body. But Danny impatiently pushed them aside, and I suddenly felt his own fingers pushing into my twat, easing into my tight, soaked canal, gently stretching me open.

I bucked up against him, my chest ramming into his thighs as I felt his fingers slowly stab into me. He still had one hand on the back of my head, and I responded to the pleasure by jamming my face as far down his cock as I could, moaning in pleasure, burying his stiff tool deep in my throat. He let out a loud moan as his pubes tickled my nose, my lips wrapped around his stiff shaft, and thrust his hips forward as I throated him. I let out a loud choke as he gagged me, and pulled myself back, but only halfway; I made sure to keep the tip of him in my lips, and I looked up at him, my eyes eager and begging for more, making sure that he knew that just because he was gagging me didn't mean I wanted him to stop.

"Oh fuck yes…God that's good…."

He had two fingers in me now, halfway buried in my cunt, stretching me open and filling my eager canal. He pushed further in, thrusting gently into my tight pussy, and I bucked upwards again, squirming on the bed with pleasure, moaning softly against his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, Ashley…yeah baby…"

He was fucking my mouth again; that wonderful, hard rod plowing into my mouth, stabbing against my tongue and my lips. His fingers were buried to the knuckle in my twat, and my pussy rang out with pleasure, sending sparks of lust that raced through my body and made me twitch and shudder in joy. Gently, slowly, he began to slide his fingers in and out of my soaked twat, pumping my aching flesh, stretching me with every motion. I let out a wild moan of approval, my eyes wide with ecstasy as the pleasure raced through my body.

12