NOW I Do Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she squirted on me.

At first I didn't know what to think, then I thought she'd lost control of her bladder and had urinated on me. But as I regained my composure, I realised the fluid was all milky and warm, and had shot from her as she climaxed, covering my mouth and face with warm, creamy ejaculate.

I was incredibly turned on and even more so as I heard Jenny's voice, seemingly from a distance moaning, "Baby, baby, you are so fucking good, don't stop, don't stop"

I felt myself going on my way, when a strange feeling came over my ass.

I was too far gone to realise at first what it was, but then recognised the feel of David's hands on my ass. He seemed to be gripping the crack of my ass and moving the cheeks apart.

At first, in my orgasmic confusion, I thought he was merely trying to get a better look at Jenny's mouth on me, but then I felt his hot breath on my ass, and then the tickle of something probing right in the hole itself. "Must be his fingertip" was all I could think, "same as last time" But then I realised it was moving up and down my crack and it was wider than a finger and wetter.

Jenny's tongue was shooting in and out of my pussy, and circling my clitoris, and despite not knowing what it was, something was giving me sensations in my ass I'd never felt, and my head was just spinning with all the pleasure I was receiving.

Just then, David spoke "Want me inside you Amy?" he said.

I felt him say it! As he spoke, I felt his breath, each word left an impression on my ass, it was his damn mouth and tongue, he was licking my asshole, and all around it, and he was doing it voluntarily, and enjoying it, and dammit, so was I! How low had we got now? And what was worse, I didn't care.

"Do you want me inside you" came his voice again, this time slightly sharper.

"Oh, yes, David, yes" was all I had time to get out, before it all became too much, and I slammed my own hips down on Jenny's face in my own orgasm.

I stooped momentarily to regain my breath, and Jenny stopped too, to allow David to enter me. He knelt behind me, his knees on either side of Jenny's head, and she reached up and guided him inside me. I thought about it, and wondered how Jenny must feel, having his cock and balls so close to her face as he slid easily in.

I needn't have worried, she's evidently been in this situation before, and merely altered her position slightly to allow herself access to both him and me.

I returned my focus to her pussy, as hard as it was to concentrate, with my belly being probed and filled with David's cock, and Jenny doing her thing under me.

Jenny must have been enjoying herself too, I sensed another orgasm building, and tried my best to give her satisfaction, with my inexperienced tongue. She was well on her way, though, and as I sought her spot again, I received another gush of her fluid full in the face. All three of us were immediately aroused again. I could feel David speeding up, and Jenny seemed as if she was going again already.

I felt Jenny reach up and grasp his balls, and she started chanting "Do it, do it, do it, cumm in her, fill her belly, Do it"

David went first, he grabbed my hips in a vice like grip, and held himself deep inside me, motionless. I could feel every contraction of his cock, and every vein expand as the sperm started spurting from him. It seemed red hot, and he seemed to go on and on. It all became too much, with one last push back against him, I felt an orgasm coming from the pit of my stomach, moving up my spine and trying to blow the top off my head.

I must have pushed my pussy down against Jenny's mouth, because her struggles for air brought me slowly back to reality.

David very slowly withdrew from me, and moved back, then stood up and sort of staggered to the sofa. Jenny seemed on another planet, and she just laid there, spread-eagled on the carpet.

I didn't know where I was, and didn't have the energy to stand up and move away from Jenny, so I sort of flopped over sideways, and lay in a semi fetal position on the carpet until my head cleared slightly.

After about ten minutes of silence, a small voice came from where I knew Jenny was laying.

"Now who was it said sex with dykes was yuck?"

"Some silly young inexperienced thing" was all I could get out.

"She's long gone from this place."

12