Now or Never

Story Info
Two college coeds finally go for it.
2.7k words
24.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked back into the house as we finished our cigarette. This was the first time I was able to spend some alone time with Nick since he got back from his trip, and I was not looking forward to going back in that house with a bunch of people. But even after we both ashed our stoags we just sat outside, enjoying each other's company. I stretched my arms and took off my jacket, proclaiming, "It's such a nice night."

"Yeah it is," he replied. "Not all stuffy like in there." He gestured towards are friends in the house. I giggled, having just thought the same thing. He smiled at me and then stood up, "Let's go for a walk, I'm not quite ready to go back inside yet."

I agreed wordlessly and followed him through the side gate, not wanting to draw the attention of our friends. I couldn't believe this was happening. Before he left I thought that I had completely blown my opportunity with him, before now I was shy and froze up anytime I saw him. Creating awkward silences when there used to be flirty conversation.

Now that he's back and I have this opportunity to spend some alone time with him I fully intend to take advantage of the situation. At the start of the walk, we mostly just talked about his semester abroad. After about five minutes, we had reached a park. He led me over to the swings and we each took a seat, then he turned the conversation to me. "So, how was your semester?"

I laughed and answered, "Strenuous." I smiled when I heard him laugh. "Classes were a bit difficult, but getting used to that and my new job was a bit overwhelming at times."

He pulled out another cigarette and gestured for us to share it. I nodded my head and he lit the death stick. After taking a drag he passed it over to me, asking, "So I'm guessing you didn't have much time to date."

I understood the significance of this sentence, he was not so subtly checking to see if I had a boyfriend. I smiled at him, and replied in a soft voice, "Not really, but I didn't meet anyone last quarter that I wanted to date anyways."

I could tell he was trying to hide it, but I could tell he was relieved. I looked at him for a few seconds, memorizing his eyes and his wonderful smile. I then stood up and held out my hand to him with a smile, "Let's head back."

He gladly took my hand and stood close to me. He made to begin walking, but I squeezed his hand to make him stop. Once he did, he turned to look at me, a question in his eyes. I knew that what I was about to do next was risky, but the only thing that went through my head as I leaned forward to kiss him was, "It's now or never."

My free hand gently cupped the side of his face as I applied as small amount of pressure against his smooth lips. "This is it," I thought. "If he doesn't respond after a second or two, then I'll head back to the house and never mention this again." I waited for what felt like forever, and felt no response. As I begrudging began to pull away, I felt a rush of cold air to my hand that was incased in his. "Oh no. I blew it. He's never going to talk to-" During mid-thought, I felt his hands cradle my face and bring me back to his lips. Applying even more pressure than I had done. I kissed back with enthusiasm. I moved my other hand to the back of his head and curled my fingers into his hair.

He noticed my reaction and brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, I gladly welcomed him in and kissed him passionately for a good five minutes before we had to break for air. He dropped his hands from my face to my waist, and pressed his forehead against mine. It suddenly felt very cold outside, and I shuddered as we regained our breath, and then I said, "We should probably go back inside."

He nodded and kissed me once more before taking my hand and leading me back to his house. Once we got back, I immediately noticed how quiet it was. After noting everyone's disappearance, he found a note on the counter. "Hey guys, we all went to a party off campus. Would have invited you but we couldn't find you or get a hold of you."

Rather than be hurt by the abandonment of our friends I took full advantage of the completely empty house. I gave him a look, and he seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. He came back over to me and hungrily brought my lips back to his. I attacked his mouth with my greedy lips as he lifted me by the waist and supported me under my butt, kissing me as he carried me to his room. He lowered me onto his bed and stripped his shirt off before kissing down my neck.

At first he was gently nibbling and sucking on my skin as my hands searched his bare back. After my hands traveled forward and rested on his chest he bit down on my collarbone. I exhaled sharply, and after hearing this sound of encouragement he brought his hand up to my breast, supporting himself above me with the other. He kissed me again as he began kneading my breast with his left hand. I loved the feeling of his hand against me, and a greedy thought came to me.

Before he even had time to react, I pushed him off of me and onto his back. I leaned over and straddled his pelvis before sitting up and peeling my shirt over my head, leaving me on top of him with nothing but my jeans (that's right, no underwear) and my bra. I ground my crotch against his as I bent down and kissed him hungrily. He didn't even hesitate to grab both of my breasts, molding them in his hands before reaching around and unhooking my bra. He began to knead my breasts again, and I groaned from the feel of his cold hands.

He flipped me onto my back once more and kissed down to my breasts. Teasing softly around my hard nipples with his tongue and his teeth, before taking my left nipple into his mouth and pleasuring it while his hand pulled on my other nipple. What he was doing to me felt fabulous, and I was suddenly overcome with a desire to make him feel as amazing as he is making me feel.

While he continued to work and switch treatments to my breasts, I brought my hand to the button of his pants. I slid my hand down along the outside of his pants and stroked his groin. At this he shuddered and bit down on my breast hard. As I began to unbutton and unzip him, he raised himself back to my eye level and panted, "Wait!"

I froze my hand where it was, resting on top of his undone zipper above his hard shaft. I looked at him with questions in my eyes and he breathed, "If we go any farther I don't think I'll be able to stop myself. I want you so badly, but I don't want to hurt you by going too far."

I was touched. I had figured that most guys our age wouldn't even stop to consider my feelings and give in whole heartedly to his own desires. I knew there was a reason why I liked. I smiled at him and kissed him before I said, "I'm game if you are."

He looked at me like the happiest man in the world, and violently pulled my mouth back to his. As he kissed me I continued with my teasing and moved my hand into the waistband of his boxers. I traced my fingers through his pubic hair and caressed a finger along the length of his shaft. He moaned into my mouth as I closed my hand around his swollen member. As I began to stroke him, he stopped kissing me and concentrated on the waves of pleasure that were coursing through his body.

I watched him in fascination. Even with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly ajar, he was sexiest man I had ever seen. My hand felt forced and halted by the lack of lubrication on his dick, so I removed my hand and brought it up to my face. He opened his eyes and stared into mine, giving me a look that could mean nothing but gratitude as I licked my palm and placed it back on him. I smiled up at him and kissed him softly, making my hand movements faster at the same time. After I brushed my thumb over the tip of his cock, he groaned aloud. A wild, guttural sound that set off my most primal instincts. I separated from his lips and panted, "I want you. I want you now."

He nodded and allowed me to removed his jeans, he reached down towards mine and cupped his hand against the fabric that was concealing my crotch. He pressed hard and felt the wetness of the denim, then he looked into my eyes and smirked. He knew the effect he was having on me, and I could tell he meant to take full advantage of it. Looking into my eyes the entire time, he brought his face back to my breasts and began teasing them once more, removing my pants as he did so. I helped him slide my jeans off and then his hand moved up my inner thigh and onto my vagina. He began to circle his fingertip around my clit as he sucked on my breasts.

I was so overcome with pleasure that I had closed my eyes. He immediately stopped everything and said with a deep growl, "Open your eyes." I did as he requested and watched him as he continued to tease my body. As he slid his first finger into me he began to kiss down my body, never breaking eye contact with me. Right as he came above my cleanly shaved pussy, he inserted another of his strong fingers.

I fought the urge to close my eyes and give over to the sensation of pleasure, but my resolve faded as soon as his mouth reached my clitoris. His fingers sawed into me savagely as his tongue continuous attacked my clit. Waves of pleasure that I had never felt before coursed through me, and as a carnal fire built up inside of me and dug my fingers into his hair and pushed him closer to my womanhood. Moaning loudly as he worked his wonderful magic.

I pulled on his hair to yank him back up, and I begged, "I'm so close, PLEASE. I need you inside of me now!" He pulled his fingers out of me and slid back up my body, kissing every patch of skin that he could find. Once he got back to my face I pulled down his boxers and peeled them away from his body.

Even after I had already felt him down there, I was not prepared for what I saw. He was HUGE. He noticed my staring and he chuckled to himself, "Like what you see?"

In answer I wrapped my fingers around him and breathed into his ear, "Very much." I pushed him again onto his back and ground my wet pussy against his hard dick. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back and forth, helping me get him fully prepared for the main event. I kissed down his neck and sucked on his collar bone as we grinded, repaying him for the hickeys that he surely gave me.

Above me I heard him pant, "Get. The. Condom. From. The. Dresser." I kissed down to his chest, along his abdomen and finished my journey at the head of his cock. I kissed the tip softly and then stood up to retrieve the rubber.

I found the condom in record time, and turned back to him on the bed. He was propped up on his elbows, dick fully erect and a wild look in his eyes. I slowly walked back over to the bed, unwrapping the condom with my teeth and removing it from its package. With the condom in my left hand I slowly kissed up his right leg, dragging my breasts across his skin as I moved higher.

Then I came to his penis. I gave him a playful look before licking his ball sack and then licking up his shaft. I reached the tip of his penis and maneuvered it so that I would go into my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head up and down, trying to get his huge member as far down my throat as possible. He groaned loudly, and begged, "If you keep doing that I'm not going to last very long."

With his penis still in my mouth and I looked up and into his eyes, giving the head another hard suck before removing myself from him and placing the condom onto him. I crawled back up his body, letting my nipples drag against his skin.

He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately before turning me over once more and placing himself between my legs. He kissed the tip of my nose and wiped my hair out of my face. Breathing, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Even with his dick completely hard, he was trying to protect me. I grazed my fingers across his cheek and spoke the truth. "I've wanted this ever since I met you." He smiled and kissed me again before gripping his cock and moving it into my aching pussy.

He was a lot thicker than I anticipated, I inhaled sharply as he pushed himself farther into me crying out as his head pushed against my g-spot. He stopped and started to say something but before he could utter a syllable I whined, "Why did you stop?"

He chuckled and then proceeded to shove the rest of himself inside me. This was definitely the most full I've ever felt in my life, he looked into my eyes as he started thrusting back and forth. His eyes were the most spectacular shade of green that I'd ever seen, and I just couldn't help but kiss him as my thrusts met his.

Something primal must have struck him, because the more I tried to participate the more aggressive he became. He even grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head, which was incredibly hot. I never knew how amazing being dominated could feel and I groaned at my submission. He could tell that I was enjoying myself. As he continually thrust harder and faster, he repositioned us so that I he was on his knees and my leg was positioned onto his shoulder. He began pumping into me at an incredible rate and using one of his hands to grope my breast roughly. It almost hurt, but I found that I liked it. I felt that fire build up again inside me, burning hotter and hotter as he continued to ravage me.

His body was shaking and I could tell he was close, I wanted him to finish. Not only did I want him to finish but I wanted to finish with him. As he continued to thrust aggressively and claw at my breasts I brought my fingertips down to my clit and began working my button, bringing me as close to my climax as him.

He shouted, "I'm gonna cum!" And as he gave one final thrust he crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me deeply as we both gave over to the blinding pleasure.

As our orgasm ended, he collapsed onto me and rolled to my side. Not wanting to crush me I guessed. I panted, "Come here." And I curled myself onto his chest. He held me as we breathed into each other's skin.

Even after the heat escaped us, and our breathing became steady we continued to lay on the couch. He kissed my forehead and said, "That was incredible. I've wanted to do that with you for the longest of time, and I can't believe it finally happened."

I gazed into his eyes adoringly and replied, "Me neither babe."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Matty Meets Kimmy Coeds meet via mutual friends and fall hard for each other.in Erotic Couplings
Pizza Girl The waitress lets me eat more than just pizza.in Erotic Couplings
Pt 1: Lisa's Love Feast A silly game becomes the start of an exciting relationship.in Group Sex
Summer Blackout My MiLF neighbor comes over during a blackout.in Mature
My College Coworkers Three women. Each different. Each fun.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories