Now That Mammy's Away

Story Info
Rowena's lust for father-figures continues.
1.3k words
3.7
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the paternity test revealed that Father McDermott had sired Rowena's newborn daughter, Adam banished his twisted twin sister from the farm forcing her to take refuge with their blind paraplegic mother. Adam would never be able to forgive Rowena for seducing his lover; and the rest of the family had grown tired of the never-ending debauchery, which had led to her becoming the parish pariah. Living with Morag Moriarty, the mother who had abandoned Adam and Rowena as infants, was far from exciting for Rowena. She'd missed the feel of a boisterous double-penetration or the pleasure from a steamy spit-roast. Her starving cunt, her tight arsehole and her luscious mouth all longed to be filled by a throbbing prick. Rowena spent most of her days listening to criticism from Morag on how she should look after Baby Tenequa, but all that consumed her mind was getting a massive cock to penetrate each of her hungry orifices.

She seized the opportunity to do just this, when Morag took Zoë on a pilgrimage to Knock. Rowena had set her horny sights on her stepfather, and now that his wife and daughter were away praying for the weekend, she knew the time was right to have her wicked way with him. She had been subtly flirting and teasing him for weeks, wearing only short skimpy skirts without any underwear, and whenever Morag and Zoë were out of the room she'd bend over exposing her arse and pussy to him. She'd hoped her antics would be enough to entice this upstanding faithful husband away from her mother and into her tight and forever dripping cunt.

Rowena had just finished breast-feeding Baby Tenequa and the little tot fell straight off to sleep. She put the infant in her cot and decided to pay a visit to her stepfather's bedroom. Gabriel was fast asleep in his bed and didn't even hear his stepdaughter enter the room. She climbed into bed beside him and softly whispered in his ear, "Oh Daddy, fuck me Daddy". Gabriel quickly opened his eyes and was dismayed to find his nineteen-year-old stepdaughter's succulent breasts staring him right in the face. Rowena then pulled off her panties and sat on her stepfather's crotch, before planting a passionate kiss on his lips. Gabriel was still stunned, but within seconds his penis took control of his mind, as Rowena slid her hand inside his boxers to get a feel of his meat. She took his fat bulging prick in her hand and pulled his boxer shorts down passed his ankles.

Now that she'd unleashed his manhood, she took it in her mouth. She licked the sweat of his balls, before sliding her tongue vigorously up and down his shaft. Gabriel started to pick up the pace at this stage, driving his cock further into her mouth until it was completely impaled in her throat. He was somewhat out of practice, having not had a decent shag from his frigid wife in years, but with a slut like Rowena sucking him off, it wasn't long before he found his way. His balls continued crashing against her chin and he could feel the point of ejaculation was ever closer. He withdrew his cock from her mouth, before shooting his thick jism all over her lips and tits. Rowena began using her fingers to rub his creamy semen into her breasts and around her chin. She then placed her fingers in her mouth licking off the spunky flavours.

It was now Gabriel's turn to sample Rowena's love-juice, since she'd already had a taste of his. He sank his nose into her pubic triangle and drove his tongue deep into her voracious vagina. He then ran his tongue along the walls of her cunt, lapping up her delicious liquids. He jabbed one finger in and out, as he continued licking. Her fanny was so drenched that his finger slid in with great ease. Rowena wrapped her legs around her stepfather's face, as he continued eating her out. His mouth and chin were now glowing with her opulent cunt juices. He sucked hard on her clitoris and rammed another finger up her arsehole. She shrieked orgasmically, as she clamped her arse down on his finger, before lifting and staining the bed sheets with a sea of her warm dripping cunt juices.

Gabriel could see that Rowena's cunt was still tingling in spite of her having just climaxed. He lubed up her arsehole with some spit and started stroking his cock bringing it back to a glorious stiffness. He then placed his hands on her hips, before driving his stiff monster deep into her beautiful anus. He kept one hand on her hip, as he ploughed through her rectum and used the other to gently massage her clitoris. The sensation from having her arsehole rogered and her clitoris finger-fucked sent Rowena to the boundaries of paradise, causing her to squirt once more. Gabriel continued to pound unrelentingly through her sphincter, as her large juicy tits swung back and forth. He began pulling on her nipples spurting her milk into his hands and then lapping it up from his palms. The flavours from her tit-fluid made his prick even harder inside her arse. He took one last thrust at her from behind, before spraying his mayonnaise inside her anal passage.

He then lay back on his bed feeling utterly shattered. His nymphomaniac of a stepdaughter wasn't satisfied yet though and she began opening her legs as far as she possibly could. Rowena may have been his wife's daughter and his fifteen-year-old daughter's half-sister, but that wasn't going to stop Gabriel giving her slutty cunt a most memorable fucking. He rammed his prick hard and deep into her soaking pussy. His huge cock filled up her tight fanny and Gabriel could physically feel her greedy cunt absorbing his raging beast. Her breasts bounced in rhythm with their fucking. Gabriel reached out and grabbed them both. He moved the young slut closer to him taking her nipples in his mouth, still thirsting for more of her tit-juice. He sucked on her tits liked a dehydrated calf, gulping down litres of velvety milk from her each of luscious breasts, as his mouth and tongue became completely coated in white creaminess.

All Gabriel's tit-sucking led to another violent orgasm for Rowena. He could feel her liquids building up around his prick, as she continued to come. He started fucking her cunt even harder, before she reached an almighty climax, causing Gabriel to shoot more of his burning dribble deep into her promiscuous pussy and finally managing to satisfy her gigantic carnal appetite.

Naturally, such an incredible shag led to Rowena and her stepfather embarking on an illicit affair. After weeks of endless shagging, Rowena once again fell pregnant and when Zoë came home from school one evening to find her father and sister fucking on the sofa, Rowena found herself and Tenequa destitute for the second time in three short months. Luckily for her, Dr O'Hara had just sectioned her bisexual schizophrenic twin brother and with his marriage to their naïve young cousin beyond repair, Rowena had no trouble manipulating her kinsfolk into allowing her back on the farm.

Her return to the family homestead coincided with her stepmother's plans to remarry Cathal. Rowena suspected that it was Abigail who had caused her diabetic father's death by swapping his insulin for Paraquat and as such, she'd never be able to stand by and allow her scheming stepmother to take her beloved uncle on another trip down the aisle. Rowena now made it her mission to expose Abigail as a homicidal banshee and save her deaf one-armed uncle from remarrying the most possessed woman in the whole of Connaught. Little did Rowena realize that her intrepid intentions were about to erupt a monumental battle of the bitches, the likes of which had not hit the FitzGerald clan since the days of Abigail and Barbara going head-to-head for Cathal's twelve-inch cock.