Now What Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

So, in our next session I made it a point to say that I did whatever was necessary to make sure Debby always got off and do whatever she requested of me. That's when things took an ugly turn.

"Why should I have to do something I find disgusting? It's not like I've refused him anything else," she told Karen, our councilor. "When we make love, he gets off, I get off, and I don't see what the problem is?"

"It's something I really love to have done to me," I replied.

"Well get over it Steve, it's not going to happen," was her response as things got more than a little testy.

"Steve, is there something else Debby can substitute in lue of giving you a blowjob," Karen asked.

"Like what? What is like a blowjob that isn't a blowjob?" I asked the two of them.

"A hand job?"

"Karen, I can give myself a damn hand job if I want one. A blowjob feels fantastic and it makes me so hot when someone does it. Karen, without being too bold, how do you feel when your husband goes down on you? Can you think of another thing that would give you the same feeling as that?" I asked her.

"Steve, you make a valid point, but put yourself in Debby's place. She thinks it's vile and gets no pleasure from doing it. How can you expect her to do something that goes against her grain? How can you call it love making when she's being force to do something that completely turns her off," Karen finished with.

I was fucked and I knew it. That was our last session with Karen. What was the point, Deb wasn't going to change no matter what and I got tired of fighting about it. That's when Beth came back into my life.

We ran into each other after work one night. She asked me how everything was going, I said fine but I guess the way I said it left something to be desired. Well one thing led to another and after a couple of drinks at her place we ended up in bed. I wasn't looking for it, but when she offered I didn't say no.

After that, we met a couple of times a month, just for sex, or should I say, just oral sex. I would work on her until she couldn't move, and she in turn would tease the hell out of me before making me cum at least once.

"Steve, you know you're eventually going to get caught don't you? Even if you wash a couple of times before leaving, you going to still go home with the essence of pussy on your face. One of these times you're going to give her a kiss and wham, you're dead meat. If we wouldn't have broken up, you'd be having this every night if you wanted," giving me a full mouth kiss before heading towards the bathroom.

"If you'll remember Beth, someone couldn't keep her pussy in her shorts," I yelled at her. "We were suppose to be exclusive and I believe your definition of that and mine were a little different," I told her as she walked back in the room.

"Now you're doing exactly what I did back then. You're cheating on Debby and trying to justify it, just like I did. At least I didn't lie to myself. I made a mistake, admitted it, and you couldn't handle it and moved on."

"Beth, if it had been one mistake, I probably could have handled it," I snapped back.

"Ok, it was three, but who's counting now," she said with that smile. "One more for the road?" she said opening her towel showing me her fabulous body.

"No, I've got to go, I'm late already and Deb's going to be pissed."

"When can I see you again?" Beth asked.

"I don't know but you're right, I've got to figure out what I'm going to do, because I can't keep this up forever," I said tying my shoes and grabbing two handfuls of bare ass.

"Well if you change your mind, I've got a permanent opening, but for more than just a stiff tongue," she said grabbing my crouch before I turned to leave.

The ride back to my apartment was way too short. I needed more time to decide what the hell I wanted and what the hell I was going to do. I came up with a few ideas but knew most wouldn't fly with Debby. The one question I did have an answer for, was that I wanted my old sex life back. I wasn't going to give it up but I also didn't want to give up Debby, so I had to find a way to have both.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers
12