Now What Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Cat forgive daddy?
1.4k words
4.12
136.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat (short for Catherine) left home after the man she loved more than any other person in the world revealed things about himself that she could never have imagined. She put her dad on a pedestal because in her eyes he couldn't do anything wrong. That is until the day that he raped her.

Cat left home after what her dad did thinking that she couldn't ever forgive him.

Cat strolled to the mailbox to retrieve the mail. Men in the neighborhood would stop to look her way. She was beautiful. She had long blonde hair, full breasts, hour glass figure, and full luscious lips. Cat pulled the letters from the box and browsed through the small stack. She paused at one small envelope and new from the postmark that it was from daddy. She was still angry at him, but she also missed him very much.

Cat opened the letter and began reading:

Princess,

I know that I don't deserve you forgiving me, but I miss you desperately. I am all alone and all I can think of is how beautiful you are to me. I can't deny feeling desire for you, but I promise that I will never do anything to hurt you again.

Cat couldn't deny that when her daddy had taken her body that she had very mixed emotions. She felt horrified by his invasion, ashamed because she enjoyed some of it, and arousal because she wanted more. Cat left home but it wasn't entirely because of what daddy had done to her but also because she knew that she would let him have more.

Cat pondered her feelings over and over throughout the year. Today was her 21st birthday and getting the letter from her daddy just made all the emotions come flooding back to her. She had been with men since that day, but she always ended up thinking about her daddy and how much she wanted to be with him. What was wrong with her?

"I'm gonna do it," Cat thought. "I am going to spend my birthday with my daddy."

Cat packed a bag and drove towards her home. She didn't call her daddy because even though he said he wanted to gain her forgiveness, he didn't say that he wanted to see her. Cat didn't think that she could bear it if she got there and found that he didn't want to see her again, but she had to try.

Cat pulled up in the driveway of her daddy's house. She always loved this place. It was far enough away from prying eyes, but close enough to make a quick run to town. Cat walked up to the door and tried the door knob. It turned and she walked in. She didn't want to give her daddy the chance to turn her away before she even got in the door. The house was very quiet. Cat wandered from room to room on the ground floor and then to the back deck and still hadn't found her daddy. His car was in the driveway so she figured he had to be home. Cat wandered up the stairs and into her dads room. She heard the shower and knew where her daddy was.

Cat wanted to undress and lay on the bed to be found by her dad when he came out of the shower. She was afraid to do that because she didn't want him to reject her. She had always been told that she was beautiful but she always felt deep down that people didn't think much of her.

Cat decided to sit in the chair by her dad's bed. It faced the bathroom so she would see her dad when he walked into the room. He came out of the bathroom drying his hair so he didn't see her right away. She had a moment to observe his body. He was in good shape, but she could tell that he had lost weight. Her eyes moved down to his cock and felt stirrings inside. She wanted to feel her daddy inside of her.

"Cat?! What are you doing here?" her daddy asked with shock and surprise.

"I hope you are not mad daddy, but" Cat glanced down.

"Cat? What is it? Please tell me if something is wrong. I never thought I would see you again," he stammered.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, daddy. I felt so many emotions when you did what you did. I need to understand."

"Sweetheart, I shouldn't have done what I did. It was very wrong for me to force myself on you like that."

"Does that mean that you didn't really want me?" Cat whimpered.

"No honey it doesn't. I wanted you so much that I couldn't control myself. I love you so much, Cat. I had never felt such a loss of control, even with your mother. It may be wrong to love you so much, but I really love you. Not just as a daughter but as a woman. The way that I handled that day was very wrong but I can't regret that I had the best sex that I had ever had in my life," he pleaded with Cat to understand.

He knelt down in front of Cat and buried his face in her lap. Cat tentatively stroked his hair. Tears were flowing down her face.

"Daddy, I do forgive you. I was horrified at first and partly because I couldn't believe that I was enjoying my daddy fucking me," she explained.

"Really?"

"Yes, daddy. Every day that has gone by since that day has been a torture because I have wanted to be with you. Daddy, will you be with me again?"

Her daddy looked at her with questioning eyes. "Are you sure, princess?"

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

That was all the invitation that he needed. He let the towel that was around him drop to the floor and his very hard dick spring to life for his little girl.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, daddy. You look so good," Cat purred. She took her daddy into her hands and then into her mouth. She sucked his hard dick and licked the head. Cat could feel her daddy trembling from her touch and then she felt the pulsing of his cock about to explode.

"Yes, baby. Suck daddy's cock." Her daddy growled and grunted and exploded into her hot mouth.

"Damn that was great baby. Now it is your turn." He lifted Cat up and placed her on his bed. He removed her clothes and kissed her passionately on her lips and then lowered down to spread her legs. Her pussy was wet and so inviting. He moved his mouth to her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth. Cat groaned and pushed her hips up to her daddy.

"Yes, daddy. Eat my juicy pussy." Cat squealed.

He pushed his tongue into her wet cunt tongue fucked his little girl harder and harder. He inserted one finger into her ass while he lapped at her pussy. Cat moaned louder. He was surprised at the passion in her but it made him want her even more.

Cat pulled her daddy harder into her juicy pussy. She loved the feel of his tongue pushing into her.

"Oh yes daddy. Eat your little girls pussy. Eat me good. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yes. I am CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMINg," Cat screamed. Her daddy ate all her pussy juice as she came for him.

"Cat honey?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"Oh yes daddy. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard dick in my pussy and my ass too," Cat pleaded with him.

"Then you will have my princess," her daddy said as he guided his hard dick to his little girls dripping wet pussy. He wanted to go slow for her, but once his cock touched the velvety warmth of her tight cunt he couldn't hold back.

"Oh, baby your pussy is so goooooood."

"Fuck me harder daddy. Oohhhhhhhhhhhh it feels so good," Cat moaned.

He pulled out of her and Cat turned over and got on all four. She wanted to feel her daddy fucking her very hard. He pushed back into her dripping wet pussy and pumped his cock into her very hard and fast. He grunted loudly as he exploded his seed into her pussy.

Cat collapsed onto the bed and her daddy pulled her into his arms.

"Are you okay, princess?" he asked.

"I am better than okay, daddy. Promise me that this doesn't have to end. Promise me that you will never stop wanting or loving me," Cat pleaded.

"I promise, baby. I promise that as long as you want this then I will be glad to be with you."