Now What Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

"Quiet everyone," he shouted standing at our table. "There is one more surprised we've got for you tonight Steve, and I know you're going to like her, I mean it," Kenny said as everyone hooted and hollered. "This is a gift from ALL your friends and it's waiting for you at my place tonight," he told me as everyone gave me a ration of shit about if I still remembered how to do it among other things.

As Kenny and I walked out, everyone slapped me on the back saying that they only wished they were me right now, as we walked out into the parking lot to his car. I was pretty well wasted so I cracked my window to get a little fresh air.

"Fran and I are staying at my sisters tonight, you'll have the place to yourself. You can get as crazy and loud as you want and no one will be able to hear you," he said as we pulled up to his house. He helped me inside then hit me with the next surprise.

"Since this is your first time in a while, your new friend says she wants to have full control, at least for the first hour or two. She's prepared a little surprise for you in the guest room," he said leading me in. "This girl cost us a bundle but she said that this will be the best sex of your life if you just follow her instructions," he said showing me the restraints attached to the bed along with the blind fold.

"Kenny, you're kidding me right?" I responded.

"Not my idea, but if you don't want to go through with it, just let me know and I'll send her away," he replied.

"It's not that, but I've never tried bondage or anything kinky like this before. Maybe it's time I expand my horizons," I told him finger the satin handcuffs.

"Well Steve, I've got it from good sources, you won't be disappointed. Besides, this sure beats going home alone to a cold bed doesn't it?" I agreed and started stripping. "I hope you don't have anything against black women, because you know what they say, once you go black you'll never go back," he said smiling as he turned off the overhead light and flipped on the bedside light.

All right, I wasn't too sure about this. I wasn't scared mind you but I didn't like the idea of being restrained either, as I heard them click closed on my wrists and ankles. Kenny slipped on the blindfold and the last thing he said was to enjoy myself. I heard him leave the room and yell for Candy.

"Candy?" my mind repeated what it had heard. When I heard the door creek open I didn't know what to expect. The first thing that happened was my boxers were cut from my body and pulled off. I then felt what must have been her hair being dragged over the front of my body before I felt the sting of what must have been a leather whip.

"Damn girl that hurt," I said as I heard her snicker.

In a muffled low voice I heard Candy say that she'd heard I'd been a naughty boy. "You know what they do to naughty boys don't you?" she said as I felt the sting of the whip again. "Then again, I do like naughty boys," I heard her say as I felt a tongue and then teeth on my right nipple. "Steve, do you like nasty girls?" she asked.

"I like all girls."

"Wrong answer," she replied as I felt the sting of the whip again.

"All right, I like nasty girls," I shouted out.

"Good, because we're going to get good and nasty tonight."

Now I was concerned. Kenny was gone and I was left with this fringing nut. I tugged on my restraints and found to my displeasure that I was going nowhere.

"Steve, my pussy's dying for some attention. You do like pussy don't you?" she asked as I felt her weight now on the bed. "Stick out that tongue of yours and let's see just how good you are," she said as I felt a shaved beaver now on my lips.

I did my best. Even though I was a little rusty, I could tell from her moaning and the juices that were dripping out of her cunt she liked what I was doing.

"My, my, my, you sure do have a talented tongue. I think it's about time you finish me," she said as I could feel her pussy and now ass all over my tongue.

"Just stick your tongue all the way out and I'll take it from there," she ordered me as I felt her pussy engulf my tongue.

"Oh God yes," I heard her whimper as I felt her pussy being pushed up against my lips with each thrust. I could tell she was working her own clit and when she let go Candy grabbed the back of my head and rubbed her pussy all over face as she finally crushed it against my lips.

"That was nice," she said as I felt her tongue lick my lips and chin of any remaining juices. "I suppose I should return the favor since it is your birthday and all," she said in a soft sexy voice just above a whisper as I felt her get off the bed.

"Can I remove the blindfold?" I asked.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? And I suppose you'd like me to release you too so you could feel up my body and have your way with me, wouldn't you?"

"That works for me," I said smiling thinking I was home free.

The sting of the whip across my thighs told me immediately that wasn't going to happen.

"Silly boy, this is your birthday present. You don't want to spoil the surprise do you?"

"Candy, why don't we just fuck and get it over with. It's been a long time and I could really use a warm pussy right now," I told her.

"All right Steve, I'll let you decide where to drop your first load. You have a choice; I can get you off with either my tight pussy or my warm mouth. Let me give you a sample of each and then you can decide.

With that said I didn't know what to expect but at least I was going to get off and soon.

Within seconds, I felt a hot mouth consume my dick. It took me a little by surprise but it was a nice surprise. It was warm, wet and I felt her tongue licking the head and underside. When she starting sucking harder, pulling on my dick with her lips I thought I was going to lose it right there before she stopped.

"Now, lets see what you think of my other hole," she said as I felt her hand guiding the head into her pussy. It was warm and oh so lubricated as I just slipped in as Candy lowered herself onto me.

As she raised herself up and then lowered her pussy, I could feel her grind it onto my dick to get inch.

"You're not as long as I'm use to, but you'll do for tonight," Candy said as she picked up her pace.

Using her muscles on the upstroke, it felt like she was going to milk my dick dry of every drop of cum before she was finished. I was now pushing up to meet her strokes and was just about ready to cum when she pulled off.

"Damn," was all I could say because for the second time in ten minutes I'd almost gotten off only to have it pulled away from me.

"Well, what'll it be, my lovely mouth or my experienced pussy?" she whispered into my ear.

"Either one, just finish me off please," I begged.

"You don't learn very fast do you," she said as I felt the sting of the whip again. "Now let's try this again, mouth or pussy?"

"All right all ready; your mouth," I told her.

"Good choice Steve. So just lay back, relax and let momma do the work," she instructed.

"Can you at least release my legs?" I pleaded. "They're stiffening up on me."

"That's not the only thing stiffening up," Candy said as she stroked my dick. "Since it'll probably be easier on the both of us I'll agree, just don't make me punish you again," she laughed.

With the shackles off at least I could move around a bit. I felt her weight again on the bed as she continued to stroke my dick.

"Let's get this show on the road shall we?" she said as I felt her warm mouth engulf my dick.

This brought back memories of Beth as she worked me up and down paying particular attention to the head. I don't know how many times I came close only to have her pull off and taunt me.

"Does my baby want a little release?" she asked as she lightly licked the head before closing her lips around it and taking my full six and a half inches before pulling off.

After about twenty minutes of teasing I knew it was coming to a close as she now worked my dick with earnest along with the boys. I was close; I was so fucking close I was almost face fucking her as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Candy, for God's sake please don't stop," I begged her and this time she didn't.

My first spurt hit the back of her throat but she never stopped or let up. I felt the next one a fraction of a second later, and the third was kind of pulled out of me but she never stopped. The climax had felt wonderful but I needed Candy to stop because my dick was way too sensitive for what she was still doing.

"Ease up girl, there's nothing left, I'm empty," I tried to explain to her as she finally relented.

"That's it? After all this time that's all you've got? I kind of expected more," she said moving up to my lips to kiss me or should I say drive her tongue down my throat and play with my tonsils. "You don't taste too bad. It's not as sweet as my nectar but not half bad."

"You were great, why don't you release me so we can take this to the next level," I told her.

"In due time Steve, all in due time," she said getting off the bed. "I'm still in charge and not quiet ready to give it up just yet. So if you don't mind, I've got to go to the little girl's room. Don't run off, I'll be right back," she said with a snicker.

"Yeah right, don't run off. Not funny Candy," I shouted back at her.

Candy came back with a hot washcloth and wrapped it around my dick.

"This will keep it warm for me," she snickered. "Do you like chocolate?" she asked as I felt something at my mouth. "After sex I need chocolate to recharge my batteries," she said putting another in my mouth. "I've got one more ride in mind before I turn you loose," I only hope you're up to it," she told me as I felt the warm wash cloth being replaced with a set of warm lips.

She was good. damn she was good, as she worked my dick until it was rock hard again. I felt the warm gel being poured over the head of my cock and before it could drip down the sides Candy was gently rubbing it in until it had a thick coat. I felt her throw a leg over my waist and I felt her hand guide me into her.

"This wasn't her pussy," I told myself. It was way too tight. It must have taken Candy almost five minutes to get me all the way in before she eased her entire weight on my lap and wiggled her ass around to make sure she had it all.

"You like that Steve? How does it feel?" she said as she rose up slightly before lowering herself again.

"Like heaven," was the only thing I could say as she started to ride me, and what a ride it was. It felt like I was fucking a sixteen-year-old virgin as she worked the full length of my cock. She was slow and methodical, I guess wanting me to last as long as possible but that wasn't going to be long. Even though I'd shot my full wad thirty-five minutes ago, I wasn't going to last more than a couple minutes more.

With Candy moaning above me and playing with her own clit I thought about everything else than what I was experiencing at the moment, but it didn't work.

"Oh God yes," I said as I pushed up as hard and far as I could. I shot what I had deep into her bowels as I felt the blindfold being ripped from my face. I never even opened my eyes as the afterglow took over. "That was fantastic," I heard my brain say as I opened my eyes and looked for Candy but she had pulled off and was I guessing in the bathroom.

"You're going to have to let me rest up for at least forty five minutes to an hour I shouted to her without getting any response. Candy you still there?" I asked.

Out from the bathroom came out a fully clothed Candy. "What the hell, she wasn't black," was my fist surprise, but the second one shook my world as Candy got closer to the bed. "Deb?"

"Happy Birthday Steve," is all she said pretty stone-faced as she unlocked one of my wrists. "I hope you enjoyed your evening," she said as she tossed me the key and started to walk away.

"Wait Deb," I screamed as I unlocked the other handcuff and took off after her catching her downstairs. "I don't understand? You're leaving?"

"Your friends and I set this up for your birthday surprise. It was supposed to be a way for us to get back together, but I guess that's not going to happen," she told me.

"Why not, you were fantastic, as good as anyone I've ever been with," I tried to tell her.

"You see Steve, that's the problem. You weren't making love with me; you were just using Candy's available holes. There was no love, no feelings, just a sexual release on your part. I'm a person with feelings and needs, one of which is to have a husband I can trust. You, my friend, can't be trusted and without trust, there can't be a marriage, not with me anyways. So enjoy the rest of your birthday, whatever is left of it," she said walking out the front door. "Oh, by the way, just to give you a heads up, you will be served tomorrow," she said without even looking back at me.

I watched as Deb got in her car and pulled away.

"NOW WHAT?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers
12