Nowhere Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Can a shrink help a husband gain clarity?
4.1k words
4.39
117k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me, Doc, am I a sick fuck or what?" I asked as I paused in the middle of my story. My tale was my reason for the appointment with the company shrink.

"I am not here to judge your actions," replied the man in the big leather chair.

Why do these guys always sit in the big chairs while you lay on some uncomfortable sofa-type thing?

"Is it possible the company has been putting some kind of shit in my water or coffee or blasting me with subliminal messages somehow?" I asked. "It seems pretty weird that I not only traded my wife's ass for a contract, but it has made me hornier than a 6-peckered Billy goat, doesn't it?"

The guy just looked at me and nodded. They never answer direct questions! They answer questions with questions.

"Have you always used such, ah, interesting phrases," he questioned.

"What the hell kind of a question was that?" I wondered. Then I realized it was something new for me. Perhaps the doctor had hit on something!

"I started doing it after watching Dan Rather cover the election in 2000," I answered. "Before that, never. Do you think he is the one using subliminal stuff on me, Doc? I never even thought of that son of a bitch. Well, butter my ass and call me a biscuit!"

Water sprayed all over the carpet as the shrink lost control of his Fox Ledge water as he was sipping it. He quickly grabbed a cloth and wiped the drool off his face. He spent a few seconds composing himself.

"Go on, Henry. Excuse my little accident," he offered.

"Sure, Doc. It just seems that a normal man, which I once thought myself to be, would never use his wife for financial gain, and if he was a low enough prick to do so, it would never make him hornier than when he was 22. I was wondering if I need some sort of medication to counteract whatever the hell is going on," I suggested.

"Is this where you and your wife are at present? Have you discussed it with her, Henry? How does Gwen feel about the situation? Are you a relatively normal couple, beside this slight digression?" he quizzed.

"About as normal as stink on shit, Doc," I announced. "Except for the whole gigolo thing I have stumbled into."

"Perhaps you should continue your story, Henry," suggested the shrink. "There appears to be more than I have thus far been told."

"You don't know the half of it, Doc. This is how I remember the series of events that brought me to this couch," I responded.

"After I fucked the hell out of Gwen when she got the contract, we began to actually talk to each other. You must know, as a trained professional, that indicates some sort of mental illness in a married man. This is how it all happened."

(With that I did my best to tell a factual account of my twisted life.)

As Gwen filled me in on the results of her "negotiations" with Charlie, I realized that she had really done a great deal to increase my ranking in the sales department. She was going to spend a Friday/Saturday night weekend with Charlie at his hotel every quarter. That was when Charlie's travels brought him to our area.

She admitted to looking forward to her next tryst with the somewhat pudgy womanizer. It was flattering that he wanted her so badly, and although his approach to sex was incredibly coarse and crude, she discovered she enjoyed it immensely. Neither of us had ever suspected it, but Gwen got off on being used and enjoyed as a woman, or more accurately, as an object of lust. Especially when she was given no choice. That seemed to remove the guilt that society has worked so diligently to create. If she had no choice, she could be the wanton woman.

We began having sex, and sometimes even making love, much more often. My libido was cranked back 20 years. I couldn't get enough of Gwen and she enjoyed my attentions immensely. This was the catalyst to a better relationship on every level. Reducing financial stress also helped tremendously. In less than two weeks we were much more attentive and feeling closer to each other.

Then, at dinner one evening, Gwen slipped a bombshell into our mealtime conversation.

"I will pack your suitcase for you, Henry. I promised Regina that you would go with her Friday to the trade convention in Kansas City," she smiled.

I almost choked on my mashed potatoes. Good thing for me she didn't make them baked.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "I don't remember anything about agreeing to go to Kansas City with that goddamn prune you work for. What are you talking about?"

"We agreed back when I slept with that big toad, Charlie, that we would be willing to do whatever it took to help each other's career," smiled Gwen. "I think you have to admit that I have kept my end of that agreement very well. Now I am asking you to do as much for me."

"What are you saying? Am I supposed to fuck the iceberg you work for?" I asked. "I don't think I'll be able to get it up for that witch."

"I expect you to accompany her and do whatever you can to help her land more contracts. She and I never actually spoke about sex. It is more like an escort, but an escort with a brain," stated Gwen.

I had not told her about the stuff in the water or the subliminal brainwashing I had been deluged with. She never even watched Dan Rather. Gwen still thought I was pretty smart. These bastards are pretty clever! Somehow they made it so no one else could tell my brain was mush.

"I don't know anything about women's clothes and fashion," I whined. "You know that better than anyone!"

"Regina knows the business end better than you could ever believe, Henry," Gwen insisted. "Her problem is dealing with the buyers. Her father always did that when he was alive. Since he died two years ago, we have been in a bit of a tailspin as far as getting orders is concerned. Regina was telling me how she dreaded this weekend. I felt she should be looking forward to seeing some customers and getting new orders. We had a long talk and I told her you would be delighted to use your expertise to help her, us, to increase our market share."

"My 'expertise' as you call it, is having my sweet-assed wife sleep with some fat slug," I reminded Gwen. "I am certain it won't work with Regina. I bet she hasn't had sex since Malcolm left. Guys don't exactly line up to get in her pants."

"Henry, you are much better at sales than you give yourself credit for, and if you do get into Regina's panties, she will be turned on to sex forever. You are a very good lover!" Gwen insisted. "Malcolm was just trying to marry his way to the top and Regina fell for it, briefly. I guess it made her very suspicious of men, although it has been around 12 years. She needs to get past that fear and have some fun."

"I am not sure I want to be the one to show her any fun, Gwen," I admitted. "She seems so condescending and proper, like her shit doesn't stink. I am not looking forward to this weekend."

"That sounds like you have accepted the fact you are going!" gushed Gwen. "Come into the living room and let me show my appreciation for your sacrifice, Sweetheart. Perhaps a nice slow blowjob will be a good start."

This was the reason I couldn't dislike Charlie. My sweet wife had discovered she is an excellent, and very willing, cock sucker. I graciously accepted the bribe Gwen offered.

As I sat next to Regina on the plane, I looked her over carefully. She wore a dull gray pantsuit with a jacket that buttoned to her throat. Her hair was pulled back in a bun of some kind and she had no makeup on her face. It was as though she made a strong effort to not be attractive.

"You are looking at me like I am a side of beef or something, Henry. I want you to understand that you are escorting me on business and will have your own room," she stated. "Do not presume you will have any liberties with me. Remember you are a married man, and treat me with the proper respect."

She was frying my ass already and we had barely taken off! How long was this weekend going to seem?

"I was checking to see if your tits were showing at all, Regina. You have so much on, I can't tell if you actually have a nice set or if it is just the jacket bulging out from the way you sit," I replied quite calmly.

Whatever the water, or Dan Rather, had done to me made me quite forward and randy. Maybe it was from watching a slob like Charlie turn Gwen into some kind of sex maniac. Whatever it was, it even made Regina seem like she could be an enjoyable piece of ass, if she were gagged.

"You will not look at, or discuss, my breasts in any way, at any time!" she gasped.

As she spoke she smoothed her jacket to show there was something beside air forcing the lapels outward.

"They actually look fairly large now that you smoothed your jacket," I smiled. "I want you to unbutton your jacket so I can see better."

Regina looked at me with her withering stare and I just looked back, occasionally glancing down at her chest. I amazed myself. I never flinched. I was doing my best James Bond imitation and it actually paid off, as she slowly slid her right hand up and unbuttoned her jacket.

"That is much better, Regina. It appears that your tits are quite adequate," I allowed. "I want you to wear things to accentuate them the rest of this trip. Men love a nice set of tits and you have them, so we need to use them."

Regina turned red, but I could tell she was pleased if somewhat flustered. She turned back to reading her magazine without another word. I was reeling mentally. Perhaps Dan had given me super powers or something!

About half an hour later, Regina asked me to allow her access to the aisle so she could visit the bathroom.

"When you come back, Regina, you can wear your jacket, but I want you to remove your bra," I stated firmly.

Again she gasped slightly and blurted in a subdued tone, "you seem to be laboring under some false hope that I will be your concubine this weekend. I will not remove any garments, nor will I follow any instructions you issue!"

We were in a row with two seats and she was in a crouch under the baggage compartment overhead. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over my lap and gave her three quick spanks. They were fast and hard. I just as quickly stood her back up and allowed her to leave. Her face was as red as I imagined her ass to be. The couple across the aisle was sleeping and no one seemed to even notice anything. I had been decisive and fast and so far, had gotten away with it.

It was ten minutes or more before Regina returned to our row and indicated she wanted me to move so she could have her seat. Her jacket was buttoned all the way up again.

"Either give me your bra or unbutton the jacket so I can tell it has been removed," I whispered to her.

Regina looked around and then reached into her pocket and handed me her folded bra. Smiling, I accepted it and stood up to allow her access to her seat.

After we were both seated, I looked at her until she returned my attention. I then looked down at her chest and back to her eyes and arched my eyebrows a little. Then I resumed my stare. Slowly she reached up and unbuttoned her jacket.

I was completely unprepared for what I saw. Her blouse was close to transparent and her nipples were hard and trying to tear through the silk. Her tits were bigger than I had imagined and were very firm. This 40'ish woman had no apparent sag! Gone was the crone I had accompanied at the beginning of the trip! I was seated next to a rather voluptuous woman. As I stared, Regina sat very still, but her nipples seemed to get even harder and press against her blouse more.

"They are exquisite," I told her.

Regina suddenly broke into a big smile as she responded, "I was afraid they would be too big, or my nipples too hard, and you would laugh at me. I am so relieved that you like them!"

"You have a great deal to learn about men, my big breasted traveling companion," I told her. "I will consider it an honor to teach you about them this weekend."

Regina just smiled back and slid her hand into mine. I had her leave her jacket unbuttoned as we left the plane and walked through the airport. I pointed out to Regina how some of the men were taking long glances at her chest. She would never have noticed them on her own.

When we got to the hotel we walked up to the counter. Regina produced her credit card and explained how she had reserved two rooms. The young fellow showing us to our rooms seldom took his eyes off Regina's nipples. When we got to Regina's room I tipped the kid and told him I would find my own room later. He left with an erection and a grin.

"I want you to take you clothes off now, Regina. You have been teasing me for a couple hours with those beautiful tits and I want to see them now," I told her.

She just looked at me as she began to undress. I simply watched. She was nervous, but did as I bade. Her hips were a little wide, but went well with her ample cleavage. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and appeared wet. I found it difficult to believe this was the same woman I had known for almost 15 years.

I walked to her and took the pins out that held her hair up. It fell down around her shoulders and seemed to have a natural wave. Her hair was a dirty blonde but had a wonderful luster and suddenly, I was with an extremely desirable woman.

"Now I want you to undress me," I instructed.

Regina moved as if in a trance as she removed my jacket and tie. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it from my back. She reached down and released my belt, unsnapped my dockers and allowed then to drop to the floor. Regina then went to her knees to untie my shoes and remove them along with my socks and the trousers. Finally I was standing before her in my boxers. My cock was straining to free itself as she slowly put her fingers inside my waistband and slid my shorts down. As she slid them down, it forced my prick to face downward until they cleared it. Then it sprang back to full attention, inches from her face.

I couldn't tell if it was surprise or shock that I saw on her face. She no longer paid me any attention. I was almost jealous of my cock. Regina only had eyes for my stiff seven-inch rod. Her breathing seemed to quicken as she slowly reached out to touch my cock head. Her hands seemed tiny as she wrapped them around my love muscle. She bent the head to her mouth and licked it. She pulled her tongue back to her mouth and seemed to savor the taste.

Slowly Regina raised her eyes to mine and asked, "Is it ok if I suck it? I never knew a cock could be so beautiful," she added.

In many ways, I felt like I was with a young girl, an ingénue really. She seemed so innocent but so anxious to learn as she began to suck my cock with an ardor I had never seen. Watching my wife's boss swallow my sword quickly put me over the top. I simply moaned to warn Regina I was ready to explode.

To my eternal surprise and pleasure, she never slowed down and devoured every little swimmer I could muster. Finally, after my cock had shrunk way down, she allowed it to fall from her mouth.

I helped her to her feet as she looked at me with some fear in her eyes.

"I hope you don't think I am some shameless slut, Henry. I swear I have never done anything like that before, not even when I was married," she added. "I hope you don't think less of me!"

"You are my little slut, and I think more of you than you can imagine," I responded. "You are simply allowing yourself the pleasure of being a woman, of pleasing a man, and pleasing yourself. Now lie down and spread your legs. I want you to feel the same for me."

Regina smiled as she followed my directive. I plunged headfirst into her little honey pot and explored her with my mouth, tongue, and fingers. I lost count of how many times she came. When it seemed she could stand no more, I slid back up her body and positioned my hard cock at her entrance.

"You have to tell me if you want my cock," I told her. "I need to hear you ask me to fuck you or I will climb off."

"Henry, make me your whore!" she cried. "Fuck me hard, like the tramp I have become, please!"

Being a reasonable man, I felt that was close enough and I plunged into her cunt all the way to the hilt. Regina came before I reached bottom and she continued as I fucked her fast and hard. If I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed a woman could have such steady, powerful orgasms. Regina's pussy was tight and it spasmed again and again on my cock. I could feel my balls tighten as I slammed into her and I came within a couple minutes. She clutched me to her as I emptied myself inside her. I don't know if she fell asleep or passed out, but she went limp before my soft cock plopped from her wet slit.

That set the tone for the weekend. We went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner and a couple drinks. Regina was chatting like a schoolgirl and was radiant. I suggested we have another drink at the bar, but she practically begged me to take her back to the room to fuck her. I am nothing if not considerate, so I acquiesced.

Later, as we lay naked in bed, we had a long discussion about her goals at the convention. Regina admitted she didn't wear her own trendy fashions any place, at any time. To me, that is like an American autoworker driving a Toyota to the GM plant. The next morning we were up early and had a quick breakfast and then I dropped her off in a beauty salon. I picked her up in 40 minutes and the change was dramatic!

"Regina! You are an incredibly beautiful woman!" I raved. "You are to die for!"

She beamed as she thanked me and blushed. Next we went to a boutique that carried some of Regina's line and squeezed her into a couple outfits. I left that shop with a woman that created a stir as she walked into the hotel lobby. The convention was ready to begin, so we returned to her room for her notes and presentations.

"Will you help me sell my line to these people, Henry?" she pleaded. "I am so nervous. I don't think my business can last another year if I don't start getting more orders."

"Regina, I will be at your side, but I don't know anything about your product. I do know that there cannot be a better advertisement than you, right now, right here," I assured her. "Have some faith. When you get a man's ear, he will pay very close attention."

Regina was a bit timid as we began to circulate and chat up her line to possible buyers. The warm reception she received combined with her knowledge of her product induced quite a few new buyers to place orders with her. As Regina's confidence grew, I drifted farther into the background. I know from my years on the planet that a lovely woman is far more persuasive if she is unaccompanied and appears somewhat attainable. By mid-afternoon I was simply watching Regina from a distance, trying to be prepared if she needed me, but not obvious.

A couple times I took her aside and suggested she go change into one of the other outfits from her line we had picked up. Every time she did, she took a new wave of orders. I admired how she made sure to touch men on their arms and shoulders as she spoke with them. I had explained how men respond to the touch of a beautiful woman, even in a non-erogenous zone, because all nerves lead to a man's head (small head) when he is near a lovely woman. Men rely on the small head to do most of their thinking.

It was well after midnight when Regina finally said her goodnights to the few remaining buyers at the convention and we headed for her room.

"I suspect you could have had your choice tonight," I told her as we stood in the elevator. "You really are quite lovely, Regina."

"I have never been propositioned so much in my entire life," she admitted. "But then, I have never actually been propositioned at all before! I did have many choices tonight, and I made my selection. I am so glad you are an option, Henry."

We spent most of the night fucking like teens and slept in the next morning. We barely caught our 1 PM flight home. When we got off the plane, Gwen was waiting to pick us up. I wrestled with our bags as Regina walked out to locate Gwen. Regina actually walked up to Gwen and spoke her name before Gwen knew it was Regina.

12