Nowhere to Run Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why would Marcellus decide not to drink from him?

"As you wish, my dear Joshua, I will not force you..." the words rang deep in his conscious mind. But wasn't it the same as Casey's vow?

"No, Joshua, it is not. He vowed not to hurt you. I have vowed not to force you." Marcellus' voice startled Joshua from his thoughts.

"It's still the same, Marcellus," Joshua argued, though softly.

"No, if you had disagreed, he would have forced you anyway. He told you he would, did he not?"

Joshua thought on it then. It took him a minute or so before it came to him. "...This isn't a democracy. Either you give me what I want, or I'll take it—like before."

Tears filled his eyes with the realization that finally sunk in. All that Marcellus had said the night before, was not only true, but tangibly so.

"I'm sorry, my dear Joshua," the vampire's voice broke, as he sensed the pain within the human.

"But why?" Joshua sobbed. "Why me? Why always me? Why do people want and like to hurt me so?"

"You are vulnerable, Joshua. You do not believe in your self-worth and people know it. You long to be loved and accepted, so greatly, that you open yourself to be treated anyway they like. And you consent to it and believe that to be love and acceptance. It is not, Joshua."

The man moved slowly to the table. He uncovered, from his cloak, a new bottle of wine that was even larger, than the one from the night before. Claiming the glass from the drain near the sink that was integrated into the counter, he poured a fresh glass and brought it to the young man.

"Would you cut me down?" Joshua ventured, watching Marcellus all the while.

Marcellus stared long at him for a moment. "You hunger, yes. But first, you must drink this of my hand."

Joshua gazed at the man, not understanding what it could mean. He didn't argue the point or ask why, but dutifully drank the contents of the glass. Then he watched, as Marcellus took the glass to the table and returned. With a single glance of the creature's hand the bonds were free and Joshua was loosed.

"Go sit at the table. I will serve you this night." Marcellus pointed to the chair across from the one he had been sitting.

Joshua rubbed the raw and chafed welts, about his wrists, as he ambled to the table and sat where he had been directed. He watched, as Marcellus busied himself at the counter and hotplate. Soon, he dipped out a portion of whatever Marcellus had purchased for Joshua, while he was out, into a clean bowl and brought it and bread to the table. He returned, took down a glass and filled it with water, which he brought with him.

Joshua ate hungrily, as Marcellus observed. The creature sat silently, allowing Joshua some peace with his meal. When Joshua asked for more, Marcellus retrieved it for him. Yet all was done in silence, except for the soft sounds of the young man's eating.

When Joshua was finished eating and had drank his water, Marcellus offered Joshua another glass of wine.

"Where's Stan?" Joshua finally asked.

"He is no longer with us, Joshua," Marcellus returned solemnly.

"What did you do to him?"

"Is it so important?" Marcellus mulled over Joshua's sudden concern and curiosity about Stan. "I gave him what he desire."

"Which was?"

"To join his lover."

"Oh."

Joshua knew then that Stan wouldn't be back to torment him. He drug out a deep sigh of relief, at the notion.

"You seem pleased to know it, Joshua." A corner of Marcellus' lips drew up in response.

"I am, Marcellus." Joshua spoke with conviction and took the final drink of the wine.

"Then I am pleased." The man smiled gently.

"Why would it matter to you?" the young man asked, bewildered.

"Because I care for you. That is why."

"If you really did, you wouldn't be planning to kill me."

Marcellus gave it thought. "Yet, what I offer in return, is eternal, Joshua. You would live forever. You would be my child, and I, your father...something you've never had in life."

Joshua lowered his head, cogitating on it for a long while, then lifted it again. "Does it hurt?"

"No. I will make it as painless as possible."

"Still..."

"You're afraid. Yes, I know. I can smell your fear."

"Oh...sorry." Joshua lowered his head again.

It appeared to the both of them that their conversation was strained. They found it most uncomfortable, plundering their minds for some relief of the situation. Marcellus knew it was time, yet he held back for the sake of the young man. When the silence and discomfort became unbearable, he stood and reached a hand to Joshua.

"Come with me," he barely spoke above a whisper.

Joshua's hand trembled, as he placed it in Marcellus'. It was time. He could sense it in the air around them. It was as if fate was screaming that this was meant to be. Yet, he still feared the transition. It was something so unknown, so dark and bleak.

He followed Marcellus to the bed, where the creature then faced him. Joshua gasped and stiffened at the sight of him.

"Relax, Joshua. It is your fear that calls me out."

"I'm trying to control it," the young man whimpered.

The fiend smiled gently. "Close your eyes. Perhaps if you do not see me, you can."

Joshua hesitated, before he shut them tight. He shivered, as a gentle hand moved down the length of his hair and pulled him into a warm naked body. It bewildered him that the creature would be so warm, when the night before; he had been cool to the touch. His mind searched for the answers, but couldn't find them.

Warm pliant lips pressed lightly to his. Joshua opened and his mouth was invaded with a warm moist tongue. With a sigh of relief, he bore into the kiss, returning it. His desire rose, and surrendered to it, to Marcellus. He knew he had wanted this, and as the minutes passed by, knew it was meant to be.

"You are so very special, Joshua. And I mean to make you know that, the rest of your existence," Marcellus whispered against Joshua's lips, before he gather the young man in his arms and placed him on the bed.

Joshua couldn't help but look up at the man that came down upon him, slowly. Black wavy hair draped around them, but disappeared from view, when Marcellus claimed the young man's mouth once again.

Joshua shivered. He slipped his arms about the man, and pulled Marcellus closer, as close as humanly possible. The feel of the man's hard, firm body against his was a welcome.

Marcellus was slow. A patient and gentle lover that Joshua had only hoped for from the very first time he laid eyes on the man. He trembled beneath the slightest touch or the graze of lips here and there. A gasp came once and again, when Marcellus gently scraped his flesh with a fang, then laved what oozed thinly from the wound with his tongue.

Marcellus took in a nipple that was prominently hard, suckling the hardened flesh to complete firmness. His tongue danced over the peak, drawing instant gasps of pleasure from Joshua.

He fought the chuckle that constantly rode in his throat, as the human beneath him trembled and squirmed, writhing with every touch and lap of his hands and tongue. This was the very same human that feared sex. It was hard to resist the laughter of joy, seeing Joshua enjoy the very thing he had so dreaded.

"Oh, gawd...Marcellus, please take me," Joshua finally uttered with a quivering voice.

"I thought you'd never ask, my dear Joshua." He lifted his head and smiled kindly, then eased into his lover slowly.

Joshua planted his heels into the bedding and lifted his hips to meet the man's slow, gentle thrusts. His heart pounded wildly, as he stared up into Marcellus' eyes. There, he saw what he had never seen in any others. Something so foreign, he couldn't quite put a name to it. Did Marcellus truly care for him? Could he possibly love him? Joshua couldn't be certain at that moment, having not ever known what it was like or how it felt.

The urgent need of his body called to them both, as Joshua stiffened with heightened stimulation. Marcellus leaned his head down, invading Josh's mouth once again. He deepened his thrusts and upped the pace a bit. And quickly, Josh cried out. His member pulsed between them strongly.

Then, Marcellus moved over the young man's cheek to his throat. The switch came and he plunged his fangs into Josh's throat and the vein. He drew deeply, experiencing everything the human felt, everything he had experienced in life. It all congealed into one vast fathomless emotional and physical experience.

Within seconds, his lover gasped for his breath. Marcellus moaned, drinking deeper and drew harder. When Joshua's arms became limp and fell beside him, Marcellus stopped and lifted his head. His tongue erased the remnants of the young man's sweet blood, as he watched the life fade from Joshua's eyes.

Quickly, he bit his tongue and forced it into the young man's mouth. Only one drop would bring him back, when the time came. Automatically, the young man swallowed the flow that oozed into his mouth with the very last ounce of strength he had. Then he became silent and still. Deathly still.

Marcellus grieved. He allowed himself to grieve the life of the young man he so cared for. It only began as curiosity, but abruptly became more. Yet, deep inside him, he knew that with the next setting of the sun, Joshua would become animate once again. He would breathe, and exist as his son and student—for Marcellus would become Joshua's father and tutor, teaching Joshua how to survive in his new dark world and with the dark gift.

Excitement rose within him, as he detached from the human's body. His child would soon rise to stand beside him. There were preparations to be made, clothes to purchase for his new child. A room had to be made ready for him. There was so much to do and so little time.

*

Please forgive the time span between postings. I have had some life issues to deal with that could not be ignored. When I recently began writing chapter 5, I realized I hadn't even submitted chapter 4. This was a gross oversight, on my part, that I deeply apologize for. And yes, I am working on chapter 5, even as you have read this chapter, I suppose.

I'd like to thank everyone that emailed me while I've been recovering. You've been a big help in keeping me focused on getting better.

I'd also like to thank Ellynei for being the fresh eyes that helps me catch my mistakes and both Ellynei and Elianna for their continued encouragement.

If you haven't read these two ladies work, you're missing out. Go find them in the search aspect and read them.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also hope you'll be ready for the next. The ride is about to get a little bumpy...wickedly so. LOL I might even throw out the rule book, for a change. Hehehe...

Please know that my continued efforts are driven by your comments and votes, as well as your emails. I encourage you to always remember to comment and vote on anyone's work, here at Literotica. We writers are all basically the same. We love to hear from our readers.

Happy reading...

12