Nrlynkdbabe's Naked Mall Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers

" Jenna, I'd like you to meet my brother, Bill."

"Nice to finally meet you after all I've heard from Ed." The cop said with a big grin

Jenna was standing there mouth hanging open, so she obviously had no idea this was all planned.

I didn't know how to react at first, I was pissed but still turned on from the whole experience. I didn't know if I should be pissed at Ed or happy for him making this adventure so much more exciting. Bill said he needed to go and he came forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hope you won't stay mad at us". he said before heading back to his patrol car.

"We better get you in the car before another officer sees you here." Ed said snapping me back to reality. Jenna was still stunned then said she would meet us at my house.

"You going to take these cuffs off?"

"No, not till we get you home to be on the safe side." Ed said grinning

The ride home was silent, I didn't know if I should yell at him for scaring the hell out of me or thank him for an awesome adventure. Once at my house Jenna opened the door and we went inside.

"I think I'm safe now." Ed said, producing the key and removing the handcuffs.

I was still so sexed up from the whole experience I needed relief. I would have loved to drag both Ed and Jenna into the bedroom right then and there but I wanted Ed to wonder if I was mad at him. I still wasn't sure how I felt about what he did. He did make things much more exciting but I still had unsettled feelings about it all. I said that I wanted to take a shower and relax. I kissed Ed and told him I would talk to him soon, feeling a bit bad sending him off but I knew what I wanted and needed. I hoped he understood why I wanted him to leave me with Jen.

I wanted to take a shower but I chatted with Jen for a bit first and opened a bottle of wine. Jenna confirmed that she knew nothing about what Ed had orchestrated at the mall. I'm sure he was afraid she would never be able to keep it a secret. She agreed she would have told me about it if she knew. Jenna rambled on about how it must have been such a turn on for me and I agreed it was probably the most sexually exciting adventure I've had and how I felt I was ready to cum so many times during it all.

"It was so exciting to see you naked in that mall, especially when you were handcuffed." Jenna confessed.

"I want to be more daring but nothing like what happened today."

" I promise I'll help you with a more daring adventure and we'll plan something to do together too'" I told her

I said I wanted to jump in the shower and told Jen to get comfortable and I would be back soon. I wanted to ask her to join me but didn't and I hoped maybe she would just surprise me, but she didn't. I didn't linger in the shower as I often do enjoying the hot pulsating water massaging me. I wanted to steam things up with Jen. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel carrying it as I walked into the living room still wet from the shower. I love the look of a wet female body and hoped Jenna did also. When I came out Jen put her wine down and I noticed she had taken her sandals off and was sitting with her skirt high on her thighs and her blouse may have been open more than it was earlier. Jen stood up and took the towel and wrapped it around me and began drying my back.

She took her time making sure she didn't miss any spots. We were almost breast to breast and my arms were restrained in the towel. Jen pulled the towel away and stepped behind me to dry the backs of my legs. She then came back around and began drying my neck and down my chest. My hands were free and as she moved the towel over my chest I began to unbutton her blouse. Jenna made no effort to stop me as I undid the last button and pushed the blouse off her shoulders. She handed me the towel to allow her to remove her blouse completely. She returned to drying me off as I watched her breasts jiggle and bounce as she rubbed the towel over me.

Before she moved down to my lower half I undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now naked she knelt down tossing the towel aside and began kissing me below my navel, moving down slowly. I had my first orgasm when her lips kissed my inner thighs and I felt her warm breath on my swollen pussy. Once I regained my composure I grabbed her hand helping her stand and led her into the bedroom. I hurriedly pushed her back on the bed and with her legs hanging over the side I knelt and used my mouth and tongue to get her off for her first orgasm of the evening. We both enjoyed many orgasms as we explored each others bodies every way possible.

Jenna stayed the night and we started the next day in the shower together. I promised her that we would plan a few nip adventures to have together. I don't think she will ever go as far as I did at the mall and honestly I don't know if I will either. I know I will still get naked in public but will choose my locations carefully.

More to come very soon. Some are not as daring and some involve Jenna and Neva.

Please keep the e-mails and comments coming and of course your votes are always welcome.

Hugs and Kisses

Nikki

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers
12