Nsync's #1 Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

I knew I should have been scared but yet I was so intrigued. I wanted it up my ass. I wanted Justin Timberlake up my ass. I nodded slowly never taking my eyes off Justin. "Come here," Justin said as he gave me his hand. I felt myself rise up from the couch and he put his arms around me from behind.

He rubbed his cock against my ass. I could feel the fabric of his jeans caress my skin. "You feel that? Do you feel it Jessica?" He asked whispering in my ear.

"Oh yes. I feel it Justin," I responded nervously.

"Well this cock is ready to enter your firm little ass. Do you think you can handle it?"

I bit my lip and smiled. "Yes. I know I can."

"Well good. Good girl. Now bend over this couch while I get my cock out."

I bend myself over with my ass up in the air. I looked around and saw the other guys getting a gold looking bowl and they all stood around it. I was puzzled but was dying to know what their intentions were. I heard Justin's zipper go down as he pulled out his huge cock. I slapped my ass hard with it just to show me how thick and hard he was.

I heard the jar of Vaseline open as he spread it on his cock lubing it up. The other guys stood around the gold bowel as they stared to jack off. I felt my ass cheeks being spread open. I could feel my virgin asshole throbbing with heat. I watched the guys play with their cocks until I felt a hard sharp pain entering my puckered asshole.

I shrilled in pain but I was so fuckin' horny. Justin was entering my behind and I was taking it all. I felt my asshole widen more with each inch of Justin's cock. I closed my eyes and shut my mouth tightly to keep me from screaming to loud.

"Oh yes! Fuck your asshole is tight and hot! Hey you all watch me fuck this bitch." Justin called out.

I just had to let out my screams of pain and pleasure as Justin started thrusting himself inside my ass. The guys watched as they jerked off harder. It was making me hot that they were watching me get fucked up the ass.

"Mmmmhhhhhh," Justin grunted as he pounced his cock in my tight asshole.

I felt Justin's hands creep down into my cunt. He inserted two fingers in me hard making me shrill loudly. "You like that double penetration don't you cunt?" He yelled out.

"Yessss fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I heard myself utter loudly.

The guys kept masturbating as they watched me get anally deflowered. I saw Joey spurt out his hot load first letting it fall in the big golden bowl. He tossed his head back as he shot out load after load. Chris was next to cum. His long ropes of cum all fell into the golden bowl too. JC and Lance seemed to have cum simultaneously as their cum drops squirted into the bowel.

I kept feeling Justin's balls slap against my ass cheeks as he was stretching my asshole open. His pace slowed down as he began to cum in my ass. "I'm fuckin' cumming. I'm cumming in your ass you fuckin' whore." Justin said in a shaky voice as he climaxed. I felt his hot jizz spurt in my now on virgin ass.

I looked over at the guys as they were now bringing the big golden bowl to me. Justin's cock plopped out of my ass and I felt him grab my hair hard.

"Now Jessica, show us how big of a fan you are by drinking up their cum." Justin ordered.

Chris and JC held the bowl over me, and Justin held my head back. They tipped the bowel over me as I opened my mouth to guzzle down all their cum. I jolted at first, as I tasted all their tangy cum mixed together.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" They all rooted together.

I took gulp after gulp of their cum just drinking it all. I loved the way they all tasted. It was hard to get it all and I felt some cum drip out of my mouth and onto my chest. It was nasty and so fuckin' hot. As I finished Justin released his grip of my hair and the guys put the bowl down.

Justin walked in front of me as they all stared at me. Justin stroked my hair softly. "Now that's a number one fan!" He said proudly.

I blushed. I wanted more cock. I knew they were going to give it to me too. Justin was starting to sit me on the couch spreading my legs....

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

I opened my eyes hearing my annoying alarm clock. I looked around and found myself in my room. It was early morning. I groaned in agony waking up. I stomped out of bed feeling so pissed off. "Damn, just another fuckin' dream!"

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers
12