Nubian Goddess Kerri

Story Info
Unexpected a attraction to younger woman of color.
3.6k words
4.58
82.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not like most of those middle aged, forty something men you may have read about, in that I don't exercise regularly and I don't have a big ten incher. At 6'2" and over 250 lbs. I'm not exactly a chick magnet. To my credit I have been told I'm nice looking and with regards to my equipment I have never had any complaints about my average sized penis.

My problem was that since my divorce seven years ago I noticed that women closer to my age held no allure for me. I had dated three different women, all in their forties and none of the relationships lasted more than 4 months. There was also another problem that had begun to develop as it began to take me longer and longer to ejaculate. On one particular occasion I had continuous sex for 4 hours and never climaxed. My girlfriend at the time was worried that she didn't satisfy me and it was our ultimate undoing. Concerned I called a friend of mine who was a urologist and asked him what the deal was and he informed me that I probably had something called DES, or delayed ejaculation syndrome. The long and the short of it is they don't really know what causes it and it may go away on its own.

Two months after my 46th birthday I met a young lady who was involved in a business deal with a friend of mine, and because she likes mature men and she was drop dead gorgeous, we ended up having sex having known each other a total of 4 hours. The sex was awesome and Suzy and I would hook up several times. She liked the fact that I didn't come fast like the younger men she occasionally allowed to be intimate with her. The last time we were together she told me that I should open up a business to teach my art. I never thought of it as an art but graciously thanked her for the compliment.

The following summer my office decided they needed to expand their HR department and it required someone who had knowledge about the company as well as being familiar with labor laws, insurance are retirement programs to take over the department and so I was promoted and sent to a one month crash course in human resources at the home office in Houston, Texas.

Having grown up in Texas it was sort of a home coming for me. The first couple of days where rather mindless chatter as the presenters were reviewing crap I already knew and so in the evenings I was going out with some of the younger men in our group to sample some of the nearby gentlemen's clubs. It was on Wednesday of the first week of the "workshop" that it happened.

As we gathered for our morning session a young black woman entered the room and found a seat close to where I was sitting and when I saw her walk in she took my breath away. Medium colored with movie star facial features, she was about 5'5", small breasted, and nicely dressed in a dark blue business suit and white blouse. Her hair was straight and lightened just a bit with high-lights and was cut to shoulder length. She looked over at me with the most amazing hazel eyes, then smiled and looked down. She was beautiful, a Nubian goddess.

Now please understand that I have never considered myself a bigot and I have always been attracted to women of different ethnicities, but this was the first time in my adult life, with the exception of the time I had met Halle Berry at a charity gala in Atlanta, that I had experienced such an immediate attraction to a woman who was not Caucasian. I found myself distracted by her beauty and grace. I spied her name tag and noticed her name was Kerri Jones, and Miss Jones did not wear any rings on her dainty fingers. I think you may have the idea by this point that, to put it quite simply, I was smitten. You can imagine my joy when I found out later that morning that she and I were assigned to the same discussion group.

As we gathered in one of the smaller meeting rooms I introduced myself to her, "How do you do, I'm Don Scott from Atlanta."

"Kerri Jones from the Detroit office, I'm the executive assistant to the head of the HR department but since she's off on maternity leave, my regional VP suggested I come." She replied and presented her hand.

I took her dainty hand in mine and shook it in a professional greeting but I marveled at its smallness and softness. I found she was easy to talk to and I liked her immediately. "Do you have any plans for dinner?" I asked.

"No I was just going to have room service sent up." Kerri replied.

"Well, why don't you let me take you out to dinner? I have friends from college that live here, and they have suggested a couple of places. Do you like seafood?" I really wanted to get to know her better.

She smiled and thanked me for the invitation. "Sure I would love to go, anything is better than hotel food."

As soon as we began our meeting we found out that we would be working through some model exercises and the trainer divided us into pairs and since Kerri and I were sitting next to one another we were paired for the duration of the month which would result in us working very closely and presenting our projects to the group. Needless to say, I was inwardly overjoyed.

As we broke for lunch I suggested we catch a quick bite and get to know each other since we would be working so closely together and she agreed. I sat and marveled at her flawless beauty as she described herself. She was in her late twenties, married right out of college and divorced a year later, poured herself into her work and didn't really take time for relationships. She was a religious girl, I figured that out when our lunch was brought and she took the time to bless her food. I made a mental note that at dinner I would ask her if we could say grace together.

We talked about everything and nothing and I found my attraction growing for this beautiful young woman. We returned from lunch and went back to work but suddenly everything was more interesting to me. I loved watching her, the way she moved her lips when she spoke was captivating.

As the day came to a close, I told her I would meet her in the lobby at 7. "What do I wear?" she asked. "Just dress casual, but nice, not too dressy but not too casual." I replied. I had been to Pappadoux's on several occasions when visiting Houston or San Antonio and I knew shorts were perfectly acceptable. I really just wanted to see what she would wear.

She came out of the elevator at 6:50 and she was stunning in plain stretch coral top and black skirt. My breath caught in my throat and my heart beat a little faster as she approached. "You look great, shall we go?" I quipped.

I had rented a car and knew my way around Houston pretty well, but I wanted to talk to her and not be distracted so we took a cab. Dinner was nice and she was touched that I asked her if we could say grace together. We continued to get to know one another and it was sometime during dinner that I touched her hand when she made a joke about something and lightning bolt of energy shot through my soul. To make matters worse my sometimes spitting, one eyed snake was rearing its bulbous head. I had already begun to think of her as a friend, but now I was seeing her as a possible sexual partner and perhaps even a love interest.

And so the next week proceeded, lunch in one of the hotel eateries and dinner out together. With each day if felt my affection growing for Kerri but nothing substantial happened until Friday.

During lunch I asked "Kerri, I heard about a dinner club and I thought you might like to go for an evening of dinner and dancing since we don't have to be up early in the morning."

"Oh Don! That sounds like fun. What time?" She accepted and I said I would meet her at 7:30 at her door.

She literally took my breath away when she opened the door. She was wearing a red cocktail dress that clung to her like a second skin and left little doubt she was not wearing a bra. Tasteful in the front and deep in the back her dress was cut just below mid thigh and she looked every bit the lady I knew her to be.

"You are so beautiful you'll make the stars weep",. I told her

She smiled "And you sir are quite handsome as well."

I laughed "A good girl like you should know it's a sin to lie."

The dinner was good and the band was decent and they played nice dance music. Now for the younger readers, dance music is music that you dance to that requires you hold your partner in your arms. Kerri was a good dancer and we fit nicely together. As the evening began to draw to a close the music became slower and our dancing more intimate. She looked up at me with her lovely hazel eyes as we swayed to the music and I don't know what exactly precipitated my actions, other than the fact that I was falling in love with her and was in a constant state of arousal when around her, but I leaned down and kissed her lovely full lips. It was a nice closed kiss, one you might expect to see between established lovers who respected one another and guarded their passion from public display, but it was significant and lingered for 15 to 20 seconds.

After our lips parted she laid her head on my chest and pulled me close and pressed her hip into my groin. I know she felt my arousal and I didn't care at that moment. It was the last song of the evening and we grabbed a cab back to the hotel

. When she got in she didn't sit all the way on the other side of the seat as she had done earlier that evening and after I gave the cabbie our destination, she leaned into me. I kissed the top of her forehead and she tuned her face to me. I cupped her cheek with my palm and guided our lips together. our kiss was more substantial than the first. It was soft, gentle and open as our tongues caressed one another.

We kissed all the way from the club to the hotel. I marveled at the sweetness of her mouth, and the eagerness of her lips as she occasionally sucked my tongue like a mini cock. We parted when the cabbie informed us we were at the hotel.

I helped her out and paid the fare. We were soon in the elevator kissing again. We stopped on her floor and I escorted her to the door. I had every intention of kissing her good night and going to my room. I knew masturbating away my arousal was the only way I would sleep.

as we got to her door and she slipped her key in the door, she took my hand, tiptoed to kiss me on the lips and then shocked me "do you want to come in?" Kerri asked.

"I don't know if I should", I replied. "I really like you and I don't want to mess this up."

"I know you do, I like you too, and you aren't going to mess anything up I don't want you too." She grinned.

Her room was just like mine, a mini suite with a sitting area and a king sized bed. I sat on the sofa and she put on some music in the CD player and kissed me again saying she wanted to put something on a little more comfortable. She came out of the bathroom in a white satin dressing gown and sat next to me.

I knew I had to clear the air and asked if we could talk a minute. "Sure" she said with a puzzled look on her perfect face. "I know we were like 1500 miles apart, but I figure I could find reasons to come to Detroit and see you. I don't want this to be over in three weeks. I just felt it was only fair that you know exactly how I feel."

She kissed me when I finished and then said, "Don't you think I already know that?" She said "I noticed you when I first walked in the room, I thought you were so distinguished and so handsome. Then when we ended up in the same group I just hoped you could like a girl like me." Now it was my turn to be confused. "What do you mean a girl like you?" I asked. "You're beautiful, smart, funny and sexy. What's not to like?"

"Ok" she said "but in case you haven't noticed I'm black and you're white"

"Is that a problem for you?" I asked.

"No but being from the South, I was worried that you might not want me for anything more than a good time," she continued.

"Kerri, I was raised to judge a person by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I'm not saying it will be easy for us but I see the age difference as a bigger obstacle." I defended.

With a crooked smile on her face she winked at me and with her best effort at sounding southern she said, "I do love a man that quotes the right reverent, Dr. King."

With that our conversation ceased and our mouths, tongues and bodies entwined and as we kissed she began to unbutton my shirt. My hands moved on her body and I found her small orange sized breast firm and capped with finger tip sized nipples. I panicked for a minute when I realized that I didn't have any condoms on me.

"What's wrong now?" she asked sensing my concern.

"Uhm, I don't mean to sound presumptuous but, I don't have any condoms" I confessed.

"You silly, sweet man, I'm on the pill and just finished my period on Monday, so we are safe either way" she smiled.

With that out of the way, I stood up and led her to the bed. I reached for the belt of her gown and pulled it loose. I gasped out loud seeing her essence for the first time. Her small breasts stood firmly on her chest without any sag and as I glanced down I noticed she was smooth shaven. I sat her on the bed and undressed myself. I knew I wouldn't make her gasp but she did when she saw my penis.

"What's wrong?" I asked as my insecurity gripped my heart.

"I've never seen one with a head so large" she said in awe staring at my rigid cock.

I was already dripping precum as she dipped her head and licked it from the tip of my shaft. She took me into her mouth. I groaned as her sexy full lips wrapped around my cock. I had never had sex with a black woman much less a woman 20 year my junior, before and the image of my cock disappearing in her cocoa colored lips, coupled with the growing feelings for her was quickly pushing me to the point of orgasm.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum fast if you keep that up," I told her

She pulled back long enough to tell "I want to taste you".

She was a very talented cocksucker and in less than a minute from her declaration I felt my seed building as my fingers gripped her head and I pumped in and out of her beautiful mouth, fucking her beautiful face. As I felt my seed racing to the tip of my cock I announce my pleasure. "I'm cumming...ARGHHHH!" and shot four strong ropes of semen into my ebony lover's mouth. Her hands gripped my hips as firmly as mine did her scalp and swear I felt her shudder as I came. She gulped and sucked until I stopped cumming and then her mouth instantly became gentler, softly sucking and licking my spent organ.

I slipped from her mouth and bent to kiss her deeply, tasting my seed in her mouth and I felt her shudder again.

"Did you just cum?" I asked.

"Yeah... again... I've never had that happen before." Kerri said wistfully.

"Again? When did you cum the first time" I said feeling like an insensitive pig.

"When you grabbed my head and started face fucking me it was such a turn on I came," she admitted.

As I lay next to her I kissed and fondled her working back and forth between her nipples and her lips, cupping her sex with my hand I noticed that she was extraordinarily smooth. I looked at her quizzically.

"I know what you're thinking Don," Kerri said, "my ex liked my kitty hairless but hated the stubble. He paid for me to have it lasered off. Do you like it?"

"I love it. Remind me to thank him if we ever meet." I said.

She laughed and then gasped as my finger dipped into her dripping sex.

"Oooo baby that feels sooooo gooood" she moaned.

She was really wet and my finger slid over her labia easily. As I kissed her body I started to slide my finger into her and found that she was extremely tight and she gripped my finger with her vagina tightly. I slid down the bed and kissed her mound and then dipped my tongue into her slit replacing my finger. Putting my hands behind her knees I pushed them to her breasts and a licked her from her cute dark little pucker to her clit. I soon found that she loved having her ass licked and I began to thumb her clit as I tongue fucked her ass.

"Oh yes baby tongue fuck my ass baby" she moaned. As I sawed my tongue in and out or her anus I made a mental note that I was going to have to butt fuck my baby the next time we were together. Taking her clit between my thumb and fore finger, I began rolling it back and forth. Kerri began thrusting her ass against my face.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me fuck my ass. Mmmmmmm I'm cummmminnnnnnnggggg..." she shouted.

I slowed my pace withdrawing my tongue form her sweet musky ass and returned to licking the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted. Her creamy white cum was dripping from her pussy and was so sweet I didn't want to waste a drop. I couldn't get enough of her. I licked her lips, sucking her clit, tongue fucking her vagina and drinking her cum.

I knew she was in a state of hyper sensitivity and before she could push me away I worked my way up her body and kissed her lips letting her taste her cum on my face. She sucked and licked at my lips, tongue and face. I wondered if she had ever been with another woman and made a note to ask about that at another time.

"Baby your pussy is so tight and hot I don't know how long I'm going to last" I admitted.

"Don't make love to me. I need you to fuck me. Please?" she implored.

So I did. Our first coupling was a hard, fast, fuck, with the sole purpose of cumming. I lined my cock up with the mouth of her sex and drove my entire length into her in on swift motion.

"Damn" she gasped.

I held deep in her and began fucking her slowly at first. Pulling my knees up on either side of her luscious ass and gripping her shoulders in each hand I began jack hammering my cock into her.

"Oh shit, oh shit! Oh shit!" she exclaimed, her long nails raking my back. Her teeth found my shoulder and she bit down as she came shuddering, making animal noises and I held her as she came down from her orgasm. I asked her if she was ok and she laughed.

"Are you kidding," she said "I'm in heaven. You should be giving all of those young guys lessons. I have never been fucked like that!" I kissed her full lips sucking on them deeply before driving my tongue back into her mouth. Her hips began to move and I asked her if she wanted to change positions.

"No way, I want to see you when I cum." She came three more times, biting down on my shoulder three more times, raking my back with her nails three more times, before I flipped her over and fucked her even harder and faster from behind. I came with a series of animalistic grunts and a roar and I'm ashamed to admit that I don't know if she came with me. At my age, the fact I came at all for the second time in less than an hour really shocked me. We lay in each others arms and as I drifted off to sleep I felt her lips on my chest. And I heard her whisper, thinking I was asleep "Damn, I love this man!"

I pulled her lips to mine, kissing her deeply and replied "I love you too."