Nuclear Response

Story Info
Blackmailed wife's actions lead husband to the unthinkable.
20.4k words
4.43
316.7k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,349 Followers

To the reader:

This story involves a deep hole that a wife gets herself into and can't or doesn't want to get out of. Her husband is devastated when he finds out and exacts a unique revenge that for some readers may be hard to stomach. Revenge is revenge, the method doesn't matter because in the end everybody gets screwed, including a lot of innocent people. Think WMD.

Remember -- This is FICTION.

Thanks to jo for editing.

Discovery

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot. Albert Einstein

March 14, 2008 (Friday)

My first conscious thought of the day was looking forward to the weekend. It was Friday and I had one more day of work before I was free and tomorrow I was going to spend the whole day with two of my favorite girls; Jana my 4-year old daughter and my mom. My plan was to do some odd jobs around mom's house and afterwards spend the rest of the day chasing Jana around the back yard. My wife Jenni was out of town for work and wouldn't be back until late Sunday so I had Jana all to myself.

After I got Jana off to kindergarten I headed to work for a fun half-day of putting the new course catalog on our internet site. When I was done I could pick up Jana and head out.

I finished a lot sooner than expected and was heading home at 10:30. I came home to a big empty house. I couldn't pick up Jana up until 1:00 so that gave me some time to throw a few things in the car and grab a sandwich. While chomping on my peanut butter and banana sandwich with my left hand I started throwing what clothes and stuff we would need for the weekend in a pile on the bed with my right (computer geeks know how to eat and work at the same.) A bottle of shampoo I tossed on the pile rolled off and onto the floor on Jenni's side. I used my best telekinetic abilities to try to make it come back up but as usual I failed so I had to walk over and physically pick it up. I didn't immediately see it so it must have rolled somewhere. I knelt down and fumbled around under the bed. It wasn't there so I went fishing under the nightstand. I came back with the bottle of shampoo and a book. "I wonder if Jenni knows this is under there," I said as I looked at the little book. It wasn't one of her novels or some reference book for her work. It appeared to be a journal of some sort.

I sat on the bed for a long time and debated whether to open it and read what was inside. On one hand I didn't want to invade Jenni's privacy if this was some sort of a personal diary, but on the other hand if there was something in it that I should know then maybe I had to read it. It may be completely innocent and then it may not. The need to know won out and I opened to the first page and immediately recognized Jenni's handwriting, so there could be no doubt about who wrote it. The date of the entry was 11 months ago. I started reading.

Journal Entry Dated April 20, 2007 (Friday)

I've decided that keeping this journal is in my best interest. I don't know what the future will bring but at the moment I can only see doom and gloom. I know that everything I've done and will do will end up hurting Randy and Jana, but I'm so stuck I can't find any way out and I feel I'm screwed in a very big way. Maybe keeping track of everything will in some small way help should the shit hit the fan. I don't know if it will but one thing I do know, it won't change a damned thing, and I just hope some good can come of it.

This whole mess started just over a month ago when one of my bosses called me into his office. Lloyd Butcher is one of the executive managers for Thompson and is a powerful and imposing man. Everybody knows not to mess with him. He was with one of the internal auditors Carl Cashman. They told me that some of the accounts I was responsible for were short some money; $24,000 to be exact. They showed me the paperwork that showed my deposits to be $1,000 short each time I made one. It looked like I took out $1,000 in cash at the time of the deposit. They said that they wanted to give me an opportunity to explain what happened to the money before they went to the corporate office and the police. I didn't have any idea about the money, I never took anything, but they had a solid paper trail showing that $1,000 cash was missing each time I made a deposit. I told them I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't know about the missing money. I tried to explain but they wouldn't listen. I ended up breaking down and crying right in front of them. They said that since I had no explanation they had no alternative but to turn the matter over to the authorities. I had to go back to my desk and clean it out. I was terminated and to be escorted off the property at the end of the day. I went back to my desk and cried.

Around 4:00 Mr. Butcher called and said he wanted to talk about my situation and to come to his office. After a lot of discussion, and a lot of pleading and crying on my part, he said he believed my story and felt sorry for me. He said that he might have a way to fix it but I had to trust him. He offered me a deal. He wouldn't turn the matter over to the authorities and he would personally cover the missing money if I would become his personal assistant. The job had been vacant ever since his previous assistant didn't show up for work one day and nobody ever heard from her again. I would have a new job working just for him and I wouldn't be handling any money. He said that I could trust him to help me out of the mess I was in and over time I could pay back what I owed him.

It sounded too good to be true and I was happy to take him up on his offer. Besides, going from a contracts specialist to an executive manager's personal assistant was an increase in salary and responsibility. I asked him how I was going to pay back the money that I owed, actually didn't owe, and he said to trust him. He would make it all clear after I settled into the job.

He said that he would call the auditor and tell him that he found the missing money in another account, one that he forgot to mention before, and that I was only doing what I was told to do. I would be off the hook with them.

That night I told Randy about my promotion but I didn't mention anything about any missing money. He was so happy for me that I just couldn't say anything about it. This was my problem and Randy has always wanted me to work out my own problems before coming to him for help and I didn't want to disappoint him this time. I'll never forget how he looked at me as we sat at Sabatini's and sipped our Chianti. He said that I was moving up in the corporate world and my future looked good. He was so proud of me.

The next day I moved into my new office. It was a small outer office with a door leading to a small lounge in the back which had a full bathroom, a closet for clothes and a small couch. There was also another door that connected to another lounge at the back of Mr. Butcher's office. His lounge was arranged the same way but his had a larger couch and a small fully equipped bar.

As the news got around the office that I was Mr. Butcher's new administrative assistant I got a lot of stares from my female coworkers and smiles from the men. I didn't know what any of it meant and it felt kind of strange.

Later that day Mr. Butcher called me into his office and I sat next to his desk as he told me about my duties. He explained that I had the usual assistant duties; keep his appointments, greet company clients, type, and file, make his coffee, etc. He also said that I was required to accompany him to company functions and meetings at times other than regular work hours. I may even be required to accompany him on meetings out of town.

Then he told me about how he expected me to dress. He said that I was his personal representative and a representative of the company and I needed to dress the part. I always thought that I dressed nicely but he said he thought that I dressed too conservatively and he wanted something better suited to his assistant. He said that I was to wear shorter skirts. He also said that I was not to wear pantyhose; I could wear stockings or go bare legged. I wasn't to wear a bra. I had to keep my hair loose and flowing over my shoulders. I could wear panties if I wanted but they were optional.

I sat there in total amazement. When I started to say something he put his hand up and stopped me before I could get a word out. He said I was to change the way I dressed because I was a beautiful woman and he wanted me to display my beauty and not hide it. It would be beneficial to have a beautiful woman present when clients and other managers met with him. He also reminded me about the missing money and said that I had to start dressing the way he wanted starting the next day or he would terminate our agreement. He said that I could trust him and he wouldn't do anything to hurt or embarrass me. He said that he knew what he was doing.

I was in a daze and couldn't think straight. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was sit quietly and stare down at my hands.

He pushed an envelope over to me and told me to take the afternoon off and go shopping and get some new clothes; something like he described that would show off my beautiful body. He said that if I was worried about what my husband would think then I could keep my new wardrobe at work and change into it first thing in the morning and then back to my regular clothes before going home. But while at work or with him on company functions I had to dress like he wanted.

I took the envelope and went back to my office and thought about it. On one hand he assured me that he wouldn't do anything to hurt or embarrass me but on the other hand I might get a lot of stares and strange remarks from people around the office. I was stuck anyway because of the missing money. The more I thought about it the more I thought that it might be exciting to have people look at me and think I was beautiful. I've always been kind of a plain-Jane and maybe I deserved to look and feel sexy for once. But I would draw the line and wear panties.

That afternoon I went shopping and left everything in the trunk of my car.

The next day I went to work wearing my usual business suit but changed into one of my purchases in my bathroom. It was a simple, sheer white blouse and short black skirt, and I really mean short, the hem was over half way up my thigh. I didn't wear stockings because the tops would have shown with the short skirt. I felt funny with no bra but my nipples rubbing on the fabric of my blouse felt rather exciting. Afterwards I just stayed in my office and did my work.

Around lunch time Mr. Butcher called me into his office and told me to come in through our connecting lounges. As I entered his office I saw that he was leaning against the front of his desk. As I approached he told me that I looked beautiful but he needed to make sure that I followed his orders about my wardrobe. He asked if I was wearing a bra and I said I wasn't. He said that he had to check and told me to unbutton my blouse. I just stood there looking at him. After a few seconds his expression changed and he got a stern look on his face and said, in a forceful and ominous way, that I had to show him "or else".

I was embarrassed but I unbuttoned my blouse and stood there. It wasn't open so he could see my breasts just enough to see that I wasn't wearing a bra. He said "good". Then he said he wanted to make sure I wasn't wearing pantyhose so he told me to pull my skirt up and show him. Again I hesitated and again he gave me a stern look, so I hesitantly reached down and pulled up my skirt and showed him my panties. "Beautiful" was all he said. As he turned and went over behind his desk to sit down I lowered my skirt. As he sat down he yelled at me and said "I didn't tell you to put your skirt back down. Do only what I say, and when I say." I raised my skirt back up and stood there looking at the floor.

He just sat there and looked at me smiling. After a couple minutes he said to get dressed and go back to work.

My wardrobe examination happened like that every day for the rest of the week.

On Monday morning he called me in and we went through the clothes check again except this time he said to take off my blouse and hand it to him. He looked mad when I stood there looking at him. I started to cry. He just growled "do it!" I slowly took off the blouse and held it out for him with one hand and covered up my breasts with the other. "Now lower your hands," he said. I cried as I did. "Now the skirt." I lifted up the skirt and stood there and he said, "No, hand it to me." I wanted to run and hide but I couldn't run anywhere dressed as I was. I reached around back and pulled the zipper down and let the skirt fall to the floor. I bent over and picked it up, handed it to him and just stood there with tears running down my cheeks.

All he said was "even more beautiful than I imagined." I was embarrassed and felt hot all over. He went back and sat down and put my clothes on the desk. He just sat and looked at me standing there topless. After a while he smiled and said I could take my clothes and go back to my office. I started to put my clothes back on but he stopped me and said to walk out the way I was and dress in the lounge. I grabbed my clothes and quickly left.

Tuesday and Wednesday were repeats of Monday, but I cried less each day.

On Thursday he asked for my panties too. I reluctantly gave them to him and he went back and sat down. He said that I needed to keep my pussy neat, not completely shaved just a bikini trim and clean.

Friday I was naked again for his inspection.

The next Monday after I was naked he said to sit down in the chair across from him. He said that one of my duties as his assistant was to make sure that he was happy at all times. I said I didn't understand what he meant so he painted me a very graphic picture. He wanted me to have sex with him. He wanted a blow job when he asked. He wanted to watch me strip whenever he called. He wanted to watch me masturbate for him. When he called I was to drop whatever I was doing and come to him. When he told me to I was to take off my clothes in the lounge and walk into his office naked. I wasn't to tell anybody about what I was doing, especially my husband and if I told anybody then our deal about the missing money was off and he would personally make sure that Randy and Jana were hurt. He didn't say how but I knew what he meant.

I told him that I couldn't do anything like that. I loved my husband and would never do anything to hurt him. He said he didn't care what my problems at home were but if I didn't do what he said then he would fire me and Randy and Jana would pay for my decision. He gave me until the next morning to decide.

I went home and thought about my predicament. I debated about telling Randy about my problem but decided that I had to handle this situation on my own. I also cried a lot. Randy just thought I wasn't feeling well so he took care of Jana and left me alone. I could see no alternative so the next day when we went through the wardrobe inspection I reluctantly said that I would do what he asked.

Before I left the office he said he wanted "a little taste." I backed away from him frightened. He just stood up and growled at me. He said that if I ever hesitated again or questioned him when he gave me an order to do something then I would pay for it dearly. If I moved again then he would fire me right then and there.

He walked in a circle around me looking me up and down as I stood there. He was behind me the first time he touched me. I jumped and he slapped my backside. "Don't ever do that ever again," was all he said. He gently rubbed my backside where he hit me. He rubbed my shoulders. He reached around under my arms and squeezed my breasts in his hands. Suddenly he stopped and went back to his desk and sat down. He said to get dressed and go back to work.

The next day he called me into his office. He was on the phone and motioned for me to come over and sit on his lap. When I did he started rubbing my back and shoulders. Before long he was squeezing my breasts. With one hand he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it down in back and set it on the desk. I just sat there as he played with my breasts. He rubbed and pinched my nipples and made them stand up. This went on for quite a while and he never stopped talking. All I could do was stare at the walls and sit quietly. When he hung up the phone he kissed me gently on the neck and told me to go back to work. I picked up my blouse and went into the lounge to dress.

After lunch that day he called me in again. He was on the phone again but this time he was standing behind his desk. He put his hand over the mouthpiece and told me to strip for him. I remembered what he said yesterday about hesitating or questioning what he said, so I undressed. When I was standing there naked he put his hand over the mouthpiece again and told me to sit in the chair in front of him and masturbate. I started to cry again but I did what he asked as he watched. I played with myself but I couldn't cum because I was so embarrassed.

He finished the phone call and walked over to where I was sitting and told me to stand up. I stood in front of him and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and glared down into my eyes. He said that when he told me to do something I was to be enthusiastic. I was to enjoy myself and when I had an orgasm it was to be real, I was never to fake it. He let go of my hair and said that he had to punish me. He said to get dressed and go back to my desk. I was to leave my panties on his desk.

A little while later he called me on the phone. He said he wanted me to masturbate sitting at my desk while he listened. He wanted to hear me cum. He also said that my office door was to remain open. I didn't want to get him any madder at me than he already was so I reached under my desk, hiked my skirt up and moved one hand between my legs while holding the phone to my ear with the other. The desk hid what I was doing from the hallway so even if people did walk by occasionally they had no way of knowing what I was doing as long as I kept the expression on my face under control.

I stroked my pussy. It was getting wetter the more I stroked. I tried not to make any sounds or let my face show what I was doing but every so often a little noise would slip out. It was only a couple minutes before I started feeling that tingling sensation that told me that an orgasm was building. I stroked my pussy harder and faster under the desk. When I was on the verge of exploding I swiveled around on my chair to face the back of the office and spread my legs as wide as I could. I stroked harder and with a mighty grunt I let loose a strong orgasm. I moaned out loud and just sat there in my chair convulsing in ecstasy. Slowly, the grunts and groans subsided. I totally forgot about the phone at my ear until I heard Mr. Butcher say, "Good girl. Now I have a present for you so come in to my office naked at one o'clock."

A few minutes before one, I went into my lounge and undressed. I peeked through the door into his lounge and found it was empty. I then peeked through his office door and saw his standing in front of his desk. When he saw the door open he motioned for me to come in. I walked in wearing only my shoes.

He said how much he enjoyed my little telephone performance. He pointed downward and said to kneel in front of him. I knew what was next.

I'm not a stranger to blow jobs. My first was Jason in high school and I learned to really enjoy his warm hard cock in my mouth. He was also the fist to cum in my mouth. I dated a couple other guys after him but all they wanted to do was fuck and I never got to suck them off. Then I met Will in college. He was very demanding and rough and taught me how to do a lot of things with my mouth but most of all he taught me how to deep throat him. He always had me doing new things. He even made me give five of his sorority brothers blow jobs. That was the night he dumped me. He called me a whore. Not long ago I gave Mr. Santoni a blow job for the first time in his restaurant and that night his wife came in and caught us. I thought she was going to kill me but all she did was scream a lot in Italian and have her husband fire me. That's when I met Randy. He was always gentle and kind and thoughtful. With him I learned what it meant for both of us to enjoy my sucking and swallowing. I got so good I would make his toes curl.

radk
radk
1,349 Followers