Nude Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

Macy suddenly announced, "I think five minutes is up, and its time for our teacher's next position!" With that, she eased herself off my throbbing cock, pulled Marsha off my mouth, and slid her backwards over my pelvis. Macy grabbed my rod still glistening with her own juices, and guided it into Marsha's saliva dripping hole. Although it did not feel quite as tight as my previous accommodations, Marsha's pussy was equally warm, wet, and exciting.

My previous tongue work must have brought her closer to climax than I thought, for within only a few strokes she began to moan in ecstasy, "Please don't stop, don't stop...I'm coming. Fuck me harder...faster, faster!"

Marsha was humping me for all she was worth, head pitched back, screaming with a sense of pleasure she had not experienced for a long time. The inner muscles of her vagina began to pulsate tightly around my cock as she fought for control of her senses. Within a few seconds her breathing had settled down, but instead of relaxing, she suddenly raised up her head and looked at me, and said softly with utter shock, "Oh my God! You're still hard! I don't know if I can do that again so soon."

"Well in that case, move your sweaty ass so I can pump his sweet meat too!" blurted out Macy from behind. Somewhat reluctantly, Marsha slowly lifted herself from my erect cock, pausing just long enough to practice her Kegel exercises right before the swollen purple head popped out. A few more of those and I would have erupted right there and then.

As soon as Marsha was off my loins, I sat up and motioned for Macy to bend over the end of the bench, place her elbows down, spread her legs, and present her pussy for my rear entry. She willingly obliged, but to make sure she was wet enough, I first thrust my wet tongue into her hole before sliding into home base with my meaty bat.

Not wanting Marsha to be left out of the fun, Macy leaned over towards her and demurely said, "I've never really seen another woman's pussy up close and personal before. Sit down here in front of me and spread those pretty legs so I can get an education!" Her nostrils seemed to flare out as she said this, her eyes wide and glazed over with excitement.

Willing to accommodate and obviously wanting more passion, Marsha came to the bench near Macy's face and lifted one leg over to the other side, sat down, and leaned back. As the pace of my strokes began to quicken, Macy placed her hands on the inner thighs in front of her and spread Marsha's labia enough that even I could see pink. It reminded me of a delicate pink iris bathed in early morning dew.

My mind returned to the pussy I was pleasuring (okay, maybe that wasn't the only pleasure I had in mind) and was thinking I would be reaching orgasm at any time. I began to hear the familiar sucking sounds of a mouth on a pussy (which I have performed numerous times myself) and realized Macy was not just content to look at another woman's snatch, but she wanted to taste one too!

This new sensation just helped to put Macy over the top and she began to moan and buck her hips in a hard orgasm. I felt my own orgasm coming, and as I announced I was ready to shoot my load, I backed out of Macy and moved up to Marsha with dick in hand, pumping like a crazy man. I brought my gift to her face, and though she kept her mouth closed during my initial spurts of cum, she took the pulsing shaft from my hand and pumped the last bit of white jism directly onto her tongue while looking me directly in the eyes.

Her eyes suddenly began to roll back in her head and she too was reaching climax. Macy had never stopped slurping the pussy of her instructor, and Marsha was now reaching her second orgasm of the session.

We all collapsed onto the stage floor, with legs, arms, and torsos intertwined. After several minutes, we separated, put on our own clothes, turned out the lights and left, never saying a word. I knew for a fact I had just experienced a once-in-a-lifetime sexual episode that I would remember vividly for a long, long time.

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers
12