Nude Beach Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

Gaby and I twisted our tongues together at the base of Yanic's cock, jousting like sword fighters.

"Don't forget his balls," Espy coached from beside me.

Again, Gaby led the way, bouncing a testicle on just the tip of her tongue. I waited, hoping she did not draw it into her mouth, knowing that I could not go that far, but not wanting to be the one to declare the dare over.

I slipped my tongue around Yanic's pulsing meat, testing the weight of his girth, but still not taking it fully into my mouth. I saw that the skin shone cleanly as my nose reached his pubes. I decided not to even pause, for fear of a failure of nerve.

As my lips grazed his wrinkly tight scrotum, I felt one of the twins tease my sphincter. Two sets of warm moist lips battled at the tip of my cock. I felt my own balls pull as tight as Yanic. Unlike him, I had a fresh load to shoot. As one of the twins finally won victory over her sister, and closed her mouth over the head of my cock, I exploded again. As my shaft convulsed, my whole body froze, except for my tongue, which curled around the front, side, bottom and behind Yanic's balls in one motion. I noticed that Gaby seemed to have already licked those areas clean, and I had to spit out a few grains of sand.

Exhausted physically and emotionally, I collapsed back onto the beach, praying that Gaby would not dare me to swallow his cock. Fortunately, as I lay there with my eyes shut, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath, I heard someone say, "Let's find them an umbrella, and they can have a nap right here."

Within seconds, I was asleep, Gaby's head on my chest, the twins resting on my thighs, three hands all grasping my package, ready for a super wake up call.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers