Nude Beach Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

Finally, the three of us were alone. "You are so fine," Caroline said, after giving me a long kiss. "That's the most fun I've ever had with a white boy."

"Would you like to get together again?" I asked.

"Have a big blonde stud to go along with my big black stud?" Caroline responded. "I'd love that!" After we'd exchanged numbers, she gave me another long kiss, then said, "We'll see you real soon."

As I was turning to leave, Maxie caught my shoulder. "Me too," he said and kissed me just as passionately as Caroline had done. "I'm going to have fun being in the middle next time," he added.

I was walking on air all the way up the trail to my car. I knew it was going to be a long summer with a heat that had nothing to do with the temperature.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12