Nude Beach Wings

Story Info
An adventurous couple visit a nude beach for the first time.
3.4k words
4.47
111.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Constructive criticism welcome.

___________

After what seemed like an age of waiting, the week of holidaying had finally arrived. Lou sat in excited anticipation as she ticked off a mental checklist of essentials; passport, money, tickets, clothes. Tonight was the night she and Ben were flying abroad for the week, and had been saving up for for the past months. Working long hours meant that she hadn't been able to see Ben as much as she liked and was looking forward to having him all to herself. Lou reflected that he had been working just as hard and had been uncharacteristically mysterious for the past few weeks. He had been going to the gym on a more regular basis and hadn't had the time to talk to her too much; and she had been greatly frustrated. However, she understood that sacrifices had to be made if they were going to go away together. Returning her thoughts to the journey, Lou checked through her things one last time before zipping up her suitcase and carrying her belongings downstairs.

The flight was a cheap one and it was very early; being students Ben and Lou had to fly with the cheapest available airline. It was very early morning when they met at the airport. The airport was eerily quiet at this time in the morning, away from the usual chaos and stress of an afternoon flight. They greeted each other with a bleary eyed hug and a kiss, and went to check in.

__________________________

After the checking in of baggage and boarding of the flight had all gone smoothly, they arrived at their hotel just before midday. The hotel was small and modest, but very well situated next to the coast and beaches ran for kilometres either way, which were only a short walking distance away. Ben and Lou were shown up to their room by a pretty receptionist; their room looked out onto the coast, as the sun was starting to reach the middle of the sky. Bliss.

The young couple were quite tired from their early morning journey, so after setting down their bags and having a look around the place, they decided to take a nap.

__________________________

Lou stopped and stared. They had arrived, apparently, at this mysterious place Ben had dragged her along to. Suddenly everything made sense; his secrecy, his constant sneaking looks to the tour guides, his sudden mysteriousness in the bedroom, his reluctance to let her see him naked. Her breath caught in her chest as she surveyed the scene in front of her; they were at a nude beach. Lou saw many people, men and women, of differing shapes and sizes, all completely naked. She was so surprised that she could hardly find the words to say anything; turning her head to see Ben observing her with a huge grin on his face. Without a word he took her hand and they walked along the shore of this nudist beach.

Along the way Lou saw many sights that surprised and excited her. She saw that there were many different types of people here and suddenly did not feel as self-conscious as she expected. Some people were old, and some people more her age, with everyone in between. Men and women walked past her, hand in hand, chatting and laughing, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to walk around naked. Which, Lou supposed, it was. Glancing around Lou couldn't stop looking and staring at others; she walked past a middle-aged man with dark hair and bronze skin, his manhood long and thick. She nudged Ben and he looked with her; this continued for several minutes as they checked people out and nudged each other as they saw a beautiful body walk past. Two very good looking men walked past, with chiselled bodies and blond sandy hair, laughing with each other, and looked Lou up and down as they walked past, making eye contact with her and smiling. Lou blushed under their gaze and felt a rush of heat to her loins; she suddenly felt very aware of the fact that she wasn't naked like everyone around her. She turned to Ben to say something, but he seemed to read her mind and lead her into the sea.

They waded through the gentle waves until they were waist high in the sea; the water was warm, swirling around them. Ben turned round to her and embraced her in a deep kiss, his tongue swirling around hers. She moaned into his mouth as he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him as she felt his growing stiffness against her, forgetting that there were people around her. They kissed sensually and passionately, their lips locking and tongues probing each other mouths, her skin tightening under his touch and her nipples straining against the material of her white bikini top, brushing against his chest, until after what seemed like an age, Ben broke away from the kiss that Lou never wanted to end. Without another word, Ben seemed to bend over slightly into the water and concentrated on something. It suddenly dawned on Lou that he was taking his shorts off, and as she gasped, he was already behind her, making his way back to the shore, shorts slung over his shoulder. She watched him silently, her heart beating fast in her chest, her eyes fixed on his wet, dripping body, and his large, toned buttocks. He reached the edge of the waves, his feet touching the dry sand and turned around and motioned for her to follow. Lou gasped as she saw her boyfriend naked for the first time in weeks; and began to fully appreciate the effects of his new workout regime. His body was hard and sculpted, his shoulders wide and curved, leading down to his shaped and lean biceps. Her eyes drifted down from his carved, strong chest glistening in the sunlight to his smooth and toned stomach, until her eyes settled on his semi-erect manhood, dripping with water and approaching a bigger, fuller size. She marvelled at his bravery and confidence, and she had never loved or wanted or been as proud of him as she was at this moment.

As if almost in a trance, she began walking towards him, maintaining his eye contact. She reached behind her with both hands and untied her bikini strap around her neck, and the top fell off her shoulders, exposing her large breasts. Her nipples were hard and her skin was tight, as her breath quickened with anxiety. He kept his eyes on hers and didn't let them drift down her body. As she approached him, she stopped less than a foot away and untied the string at the hip of her bikini bottoms, the small clothing falling down her legs, until she was completely naked. Her breath was short and fast, excited and aroused as she could barely contain her nervousness. Smiling, he took her hand once more and they carried on walking down the beach.

The young couple were getting many appreciative looks as they continued their casual walk down the shore, Lou gripping tightly on her boyfriend's hand, their fingers intertwined. Men walked past and checked her out, and she felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach as her arousal reached new heights. Even women were walking past and looking at her tight, petite body, and her quite clearly hard and aroused nipples. Her legs were shaking and she leant against Ben as they walked, she was so excited. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter by the second, the electric tension flowing through her as she fell under the gaze of many men and women, her sex throbbing and dripping moisture in between her thighs. She looked over at Ben's manhood and licked her lips, before looking to the left and seeing the large shaft, with heavy, dangling balls of an older man. She was in heaven. Nervous, exhibitionist, turned on heaven.

Eventually they reached a more secluded section of the beach, and Ben motioned for them to stop and lie down. As he reached in the backpack and retrieved their towels, Lou looked around at who was nearby. She spotted one older group of people to her left, too far away to make out their defining features, and, closer to her right, a couple who seemed much closer to their age. Grateful to stop and catch her breath, she lay down on her front on her towel. Ben, meanwhile, sat down and pulled out some sun cream from the rucksack, and told her it was very important that they applied it everywhere, especially to their never-before exposed regions. As he applied some and gently rubbed it into her back, Lou began to relax under his tender touch. Her skin was hot and sensitive, and he massaged the cream into her shoulders with both hands, being careful to cover her entire back, caressing her lower back and eventually onto her buttocks, which caused her to shudder at his touch. As her pussy throbbed, craving attention, she vaguely wondered whether the sexual tension between the two had ever been higher.

Meanwhile, Ben made his way to the backs of her thighs, and applied more cream. He lathered and rubbed it into her skin, paying special attention to gripping and massaging her calves, before gently and lightly making his way back up to her buttocks, exactly the way he knew she liked it. She hummed with approval into her arms as she rested her head to the side. He brushed up against her pussy from behind and the touch jolted through her, causing her to gasp and open her legs a fraction wider. She was so horny it was untrue.

Ben told her to flip over onto her back and if the sexual tension wasn't enough, he began applying cream to her breasts. Her nipples were swollen and hard, and she tensed as he applied cream on them, caressing and squeezing her heavy breasts. This started to drive her even crazier as he made his way down her stomach, and she glanced over at his body through her sunglasses at the effect this full body massage was having on him. His nipples were hard and his cock was standing at full attention, throbbing and swollen in the sunlight, precum dripping down from the head to the shaft.

Lou had never felt so exhilarated at being touched up so publicly; her loins were on fire as she had never felt so exposed and yet so liberated and free. She glanced down to her pussy, her lips swollen and shiny. Her clit was tingling as her boyfriend applied cream to her thighs, careful to "accidentally" brush against her sex every now and then, causing her to jump with sensitivity. Here they were, completely naked on a beach together, and she had never felt so alive or as turned on as she did now. If someone were to walk past at any moment, they would see her boyfriend's fully erect cock. She loved every minute.

Ben eventually finished his teasing application of sun cream and turned his attention to his own body, winking at his girlfriend. He too was enjoying himself and noticed particularly how it seemed to be affecting Lou. He watched her, shaking subtly on her towel with excitement, noticing her eyes flick down to his crotch and then back up almost continuously. He grinned to himself and decided to push her even further, being careful to apply the cream slowly and sensually on himself, rubbing it in circles on his chest, arms, and stomach, carefully avoiding his crotch, leaving it till last.

Her lips parted slightly as she watched in appreciation of him massaging cream into his toned body, his back muscles arching and tensing as he applied it to his legs. Finally he came to his cock, and took his balls in his hands and rolling them around on his palm, applying cream everywhere. She shuddered with excitement and outrage; her boyfriend was practically touching himself up in front of her on a nude beach!

Ben saved his shaft till last, took a small amount of cream and massaged it into the full length of his cock. He gripped the skin around his large, swollen head, and slowly started to pump up and down with cream in his hands. He bucked with excitement and let slip a groan which seemed to make Lou go crazy as the precum began flowing freely from his head. He tensed his whole body as the pleasure ran through him, before stopping suddenly, and relaxing.

Lou was so aroused at this point that her swollen pussy lips were leaking moisture onto her thighs. She was dripping wet and craving the attention of her boyfriend once more. Telling herself that they were in a public place and it was inappropriate, she lay down beside him and tried to calm herself.

Twenty minutes passed and Lou lay quietly. She couldn't get the thought of sex out of her mind, she was so charged. Lying on her back, her chest rose and fell in time with Ben next to her, who seemed to be asleep. She longed to touch her clit, even for a second, as she felt it throbbing, swollen between her legs but she couldn't bring herself to. She kept imagining Ben, towering over her with his large body, sliding into her. She wanted him so badly, she could barely think. She spotted a group of boys, in their mid-twenties or so, walking past. Unfortunately this made things even worse, as she saw three or four dicks, swinging in the sunlight. The boys noticed her simultaneously and smiled at her, drinking in her body with their eyes. She was so aroused under their gaze, she couldn't stop staring back. They noticed and waved at her. She glanced nervously at Ben who still seemed to be asleep, and then glanced back. Fuck it, she thought. If these boys were going to appreciate her more than her sleeping boyfriend, she would give them a little treat!

Very slowly and almost imperceptibly, Lou raised her knees and opened her legs wider and wider, inch by inch as the boys walked past. They all fell silent and continued to stare as she gave them a full view of her naked, exposed, shaved pussy. She could feel the juices flowing out of her as she flashed herself to the boys, at the rush of excitement and arousal shot through her spine. The boys had almost completely passed, gawping at her in amazement, before waving once more and disappearing out of view.

Pleasure rushed through Lou's whole body. She had gotten such an unbelievable thrill being an exhibitionist in front of those boys she could scarcely believe it had just happened. This made her braver and hornier, and she decided to take it one step further.

Unable to control her desires any more, Lou slid down to her boyfriend's waist, leant over, and took his cock in her mouth. The reaction was immediate as he groaned, waking and bucking his hips into her. Lou took his full shaft in her mouth, moaning around his thick, hard shaft, as she tasted his salty precum for the first time in weeks. Licking the tip of his cock, she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue round him as he placed his hand on the back of her head. Gripping his shaft with her right hand, lou gripped his stiff member and felt it grow harder and harder in her mouth, her head going up and down. She made love to his cock with her mouth, sucking, nibbling, and teasing the head of his cock, before licking the length shaft and taking his heavy, swollen balls in her mouth. She moaned with desire as she slid her free hand down to her throbbing pussy which was now begging for so much attention she could no longer resist. Sliding a finger onto her clit, she took her boyfriend's entire shaft in her mouth as she stroked herself and whimpered around his hard prick, playing with herself. In her excitement and arousal, she increased her speed, and slid two fingers deep into her pussy, taking Ben's cock out of her mouth momentarily and gasping with pure, animalistic pleasure.

She stroked the full length of his shaft with her hand, while furiously stroking her clit, slipping two fingers in and out, approaching her climax. Breathing heavily, her breasts shook up and down as she took Ben's member into her mouth once more, spreading her legs wider and she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned with pleasure around his cock and felt his balls tighten, and his moans increase in tempo. She felt her orgasm approaching, not caring if she was seen masturbating, almost wanting to be caught. She heard a noise and recognized it as the boys who walked past earlier, who had come round for another peek. She heard gasps as they approached, seeing her exposed, pleasuring herself.

This was too much for her, and it pushed her over the edge. She pushed her two fingers in as deep as she could, moaning around her boyfriends cock. She started to come, feeling her pulsating, throbbing waves of pleasure convulse over her fingers. Her climax was intense, and she could barely concentrate with the cock in her mouth. Lou's orgasm took Ben over the edge and he released his climax, filling her mouth with his warm come. Wave after wave of come filled her mouth, and she was unable to swallow it all, as it dripped out of her mouth, down her chin. Her clit was throbbing as she came, while her boyfriend exploded in her mouth. Exhausted, spent, Lou fell back onto her towel, quietly smiling to herself as her pussy continued to twitch, as she finished her orgasm in front of an audience, enjoying the taste of Ben in her mouth. She took a bottle of water from her bag, filling her mouth and letting it splash out down her chin to wash away the come, water moistening her bare breasts in front of the boys. She winked and lay back down. Wow, she thought.

Their audience left them to it and Ben and Lou lay together, panting heavily, unable to talk about what had just happened. This was the single most wild, daring experience they had ever had. Lou smiled shyly in front of Ben as he studied her, unable to believe the bravery and the sexuality behind Lou's mood. Glancing down, she saw his member was still hard and throbbing, and decided she wasn't finished.

Climbing on top of him, she slid into him easily. Her pussy was so wet that she slid to the base of him, filling her, and she groaned, smiling at the surprised look on bens face. Grinding against him, she muzzled into his neck. He whispered between gasps of pleasure, "What if somebody sees?" She kissed his neck, gently biting his ear, her tongue swirling around his lobe, "let them watch," she replied, and he went deeper into her, touching her g-spot. She moaned loudly and pushed her right nipple into his mouth. He grabbed her thighs firmly and thrust back into her; her clit sensitive from her recent orgasm, she could already feel her second climax approaching. He spread her legs wider on top of him and spanked her buttocks gently; she was about to chastise him for being so audacious to spank her in public, but a wave of pleasure went through her entire body following the contact and she shuddered into his shoulder, biting down on his flesh to stifle a loud moan. She came on top of him, her pussy convulsing around his cock, juices flowing down his shaft onto his balls as she thrust into him and came on him. He groaned and lifted her off, reaching his own second climax, spraying his come all over himself. She gasped to catch her breath and lay back down with him, slipping in and out of consciousness. Ten minutes went by, as they lay there, catching their breath, kissing slowly and tenderly, breathing into each others mouths.

Their embrace was interrupted by a movement to their right. Lou looked up and squinted into the sun, shielding her eyes from the rays, to see the couple she had spotted earlier get up and make their way to them....

To be continued?