Nude Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

Seizing the opportunity that humor had provided, I continued. "Seriously though, I should apologize. Spying on you, beautiful lady's was not right but I just couldn't help myself. I have been coming up here for many years and you are the first and only people I've seen in this area. With you running around naked and me the same way, it's not like I could just walk up and say hello." I paused a moment. "I didn't mean you any harm and I'm sorry if I scared you. I'll get out of here and leave you alone."

I started to turn back to the thicket but Tess said. "Hey don't go just yet. We didn't see another car or any tracks on the road, so where did you come from?"

"I'm camped back across the creek above the crossroads. I've been there since yesterday and plan on staying another couple of weeks. I came in a different way than you guys did and was careful not to leave any tracks. This is not a camping area so I usually keep a low profile."

"You come camping out in the middle of the woods by yourself? Are you some kind of a loner or something? What do you do here besides spy on people?" Bobby asked.

I chuckled. "I like to camp, I'm single and unattached so I'm by myself. I like people as much as the next person but I work in a high-pressure job and this is my vacation away from everything. Kind of a back to nature type deal. Normally there's no one around to spy on. You're my first attempt at being a peeping tom and you saw how big a mess I made of that."

"All over the pretty flowers and grass." Tess said. All three girls laughed.

"I will say one thing, I've never seen one go off by it's self before. That's what you get for carrying a loaded weapon with the safety off." Martha added and they laughed again. I joined in this time.

"I'll get out of here and let you ladies get back to your sunbathing. I won't bother you or spy on you anymore." I turned and headed back into the thicket. I paused long enough to grab the towel and camera before heading through the thick pines back toward camp. I heard Tess call my name once but I kept going.

Once in camp I put away the camera and took a cold dip in the creek pool since I didn't have a cold shower handy. I fixed a couple of sandwiches for lunch and washed them down with a beer. Feeling better, I moved the lounge chair into a nice sunny area and lay down to relax and think. I was a little worried that the girls might report a wild naked man running around these woods to the park rangers. I didn't need or want that kind of trouble. There wasn't much I could do about it now, I'd just have to wait and see.

I stayed in the sun until I got hot and started to sweat. I got up and moved over into the shade. I used a bottle of creek water to rinse and cool myself off. I was trying to decide where to go take a hike when I heard someone call my name from up the hill toward the road. I turned in time to see Tess walk out of the trees and wave at me. I waved back and stood watching her walk toward me. When she was close, I said. "Hello and welcome to my home away from home."

She looked around and smiled. "Not bad for roughing it. How the heck did you get all this stuff up here? I still don't see a truck."

I laughed and pointed to a small opening at the back of the clearing. "There's a small overgrown road in there. I brought the truck in here, unloaded, and then moved it to another location. I don't like to park in my living room, so to speak."

"This is a much better place than where we are. How did you ever find it? We looked for a long time to find the clearing we're in."

"It was an accident. The first time I came into this area I parked about a mile back down the road you guys came in on and was hiking in the nude. I had a pair of shorts with me just in case I heard or saw someone else. About the time I got to the intersection where your car is parked, I heard a truck come up the road. Taking a quick look around this cedar thicket was the only cover available so I ducked into the trees to let them pass. Moving farther back from the road, I found this clearing. For a long time, I used it to hide my truck when I came up for the day. Then I came up and camped for a weekend. Then it became my spring vacation spot. That was about five years ago." While I was telling her this, I moved over to the cooler and grabbed two beers, offering one to her.

I offered her the lawn chair next to the table and retrieved the lounge chair. As I sat down, she asked. "Don't you get lonely out here by yourself? I know I would and scared to boot."

"I like the peace and quiet, although the right company would be better. I just haven't had time to find it. Most of the women I meet have more head problems than I do. I try to never sleep with anyone crazier than I am." I finished with a laugh. "As for being scared, what's to be afraid of out here? A snake maybe, it's far more dangerous in any town or city. As long as there are no people around it's quite safe."

She shook her head in agreement then asked. "What do you do for entertainment? There's no electric for a stereo or TV."

I chuckled and said. "Ain't that great? I don't watch TV even when I'm home, there's too much else to do. Out here, I work on my tan, catch up on my reading, and take long hikes through the woods. Mostly it's rest and relaxation. It's better than therapy and a hell of a lot cheaper."

"I know what you mean about pressure and the need for therapy. This is my senior year at college and I'm melting under the pressure. I have to take extra hours to get ready for graduation and I'm over loaded. I'd drop out for a semester if I could afford it. You know how it is."

"Sorry, I don't. I never went to collage; I learned everything the hard way. When I graduated from high school, I couldn't afford it so I went into the service. Now I don't have the time or the ambition."

She laughed and said. "I have the ambition and the time; I just haven't used them well. A little too much partying and not enough studying earlier in my education has put me behind and it's a struggle to catch up."

"Sounds like the story of my life." I said with a grin. "But two wives and several assorted girlfriends later, I'm finally getting my act together. A lot of luck figured in there also. If things keep going like they are now, I should be able to retire in another couple of years."

She sat forward and looked me up and down closely. "You don't look like someone who is ready for retirement to me. Your either older than you look or a hell of a lot smarter than I first thought." She finished with a grin.

I stuck my tongue out at her then said. "I'll be forty seven this fall if you have to know and I am smarter than I acted today, believe me."

"There's no way you can be that old. I thought you were maybe, thirty five at the most."

I chuckled and said. "I'd show you my driver's license but I left it in my other birthday suit."

She laughed and started to say something but was interrupted by someone yelling her name. It sounded like Martha. She stood up and yelled "Over here" then started to walk toward the top of the hill. I followed her enjoying the view of her swaying hips. She was enjoyable company I'd found out during our brief conversation. I hoped that she now had a better impression of me.

Reaching the edge of the trees, she called out "Martha! Bobby! Where are you?"

One of them replied. "Down at the car, get your little skinny butt down here."

We walked through the trees and down to the road. Martha and Bobby were waiting for us by the car. Martha looked hard at me and asked. "Did you let the air out of our tire?"

I looked past her to see the right rear tire flat. "No, I haven't been anywhere near this car. You probably picked up a nail somewhere. If you'll open the trunk I'll help you change it."

She still looked at me hard but turned and opened the trunk without saying anything. I removed the spare and dropped it to the ground where it landed with a thud. It was as flat as the other one. We all stood looking at the spare until Bobby said. "Shit. I forgot to get it fixed after the last time we had a flat, Sis."

I was getting out the jack and lug wrench as Martha answered. "That's just great, one maniac that lets the air out of one tire and an air head that doesn't fix the other. Now what are we going to do?"

I didn't say a word; I just went about the business of removing the flat. When I had it off, I rolled it slowly while I inspected the tread. Sure enough, there was a large screw sticking out of it. "Well, it isn't a nail, you were screwed."

Everyone but Martha laughed. Slowly she cleared her throat and said. "I guess I owe you an apology." She stuck out her hand and said. "Shall we call it even and start fresh?"

I took her hand and shook it. "Sounds like a plan to me. Speaking of which, let me grab some clothes and keys and we'll load these tires up into my truck and go get them fixed."

"Is there some place around here that fixes flats?" Tess asked.

"Across the Dam there is an old store and service station that has a tire machine; or at least it did several years ago." I looked at my watch it was after four. "I don't know how late they are open, so we better get a move on. Who's going and who's staying?" I asked.

Tess said she'd go before the others had a chance to blink. Bobby giggled and said. "I guess we'll stay."

I suggested that they stay at my camp, as it was more comfortable and private than the middle of this road. Bobby and Martha followed me back to camp. I gave them a hand with the small cooler and picnic basket. They carried the blankets and their bag. Once they were there, they loved it. I grabbed a pair of shorts, a shirt, and a pair of sandals, along with my keys and wallet.

When I returned with the truck to load the tires, Tess was waiting for me wearing a short yellow sundress. I loaded the tires and we headed for the main road. My truck made better time than their car had so we were on asphalt shortly. The back roads here are crooked and rough, it took all of my attention to keep the truck on the road. Once on the main highway I could relax and I glanced over at Tess. She was curled up on the seat facing me; the hem of that dress was well up her thighs. The top four buttons were open allowing me a view of one breast. She was far sexier with that dress on than totally bare.

I told her as much, to which she laughed and slid over next to me. She slipped one arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. My left hand dropped from the steering wheel to rest lightly on her bare thigh just below the hem of the dress. She didn't say anything so I left it there.

We continued our conversation from earlier all the way to the service station. We had the tires fixed while I picked up some things I needed from the store. On the way back, we stopped at the liquor store and picked up some more beer and ice.

When I turned off the main road onto the small back road, Tess moved away from me and grinned. She reached down, grabbed the hem of the dress, and slipped it up and off. Tossing it onto the dash, she slid over next to me and cuddled up. I slowed the truck and placed my arm around her shoulders, my hand coming to rest on her right breast. It was warm and firm but soft and silky at the same time. I rubbed my fingertip around and over the small nipple feeling it harden. Her right hand which had been resting on my thigh slipped up and rubbed softly at the growing bulge in the front of my shorts.

She told me. "Today is the first time I have ever ridden in a car nude and I find it exhilarating." I had to admit to her that I had seen her earlier when she was draped across the hood of the car and that I wished that I'd had my camera.

She grinned up at me and said. "Be careful what you wish for you might just get the opportunity."

I slowed the truck more to turn into the narrow dirt road leading to camp. A short ways along the road I stopped and removed the tee shirt and shorts I was wearing, placing them on the dash with her dress. When I started the truck moving again, she didn't move over to sit next to me, she just sat where she was looking at me with a grin on her face.

I glanced at her as I let the truck slowly roll along the rough road. "What?" I asked.

She laughed and leaned forward to grasp the hard shaft of my manhood and lick the clear drop of fluid off its very tip. Her tongue was hot and wet as it ran around and over the soft fleshy head of my dick. She parted her lips and sucked about a third of my shaft into her mouth, still swirling her tongue around the head.

When I let out a soft groan, she released me from her mouth and said. "Hey, you pay attention to the road. I don't need for you to hit a tree and jam this monster down my throat, which is probably the only way I'd ever fit it in there."

I muttered. "Yes Mam." As she took me back into her mouth. My manhood is only a shade over seven inches long but its over six inches around, which does make it a mouth full. I slowed the truck some more and just let it idle along. It was all I could do to keep even part of my mind on the road as her mouth and tongue did marvelous thing to me.

The truck hadn't gone far but I was in heaven and about to cum. I told her so as a warning, but she just didn't let up on the wonderful things she was doing. As I approached the point of no return, I groaned again and applied my foot to the brake. The truck stopped and I went, and she kept sucking and licking like there was nothing better in the world. I couldn't have agreed with her more as the great feeling went on and on.

With one last long hard slurping suck, she released me and sat up licking her lips. I shivered slightly and looked over at her, she reminded me of a cat that had just lapped up a bowl of cream. Come to think of it, she had, more or less.

She grinned at me and said. "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you spurting all over that field. I just wish that it hadn't gone to waste like that."

I laughed and reminded her about wishes. She chuckled at that and said. "Wishes, promises, or threats, which shall it be?"

I took my foot off the brake and placed it on the gas to resume our trip. Glancing over at her, I replied. "Just remember I get to return the favor. Unlike your two fiends, I'm not bisexual; I'm a lesbian and have been for many, many years."

She looked at me funny for a moment, and then laughed as what I'd said broke through. "Oh, you have an oral fetish too. Isn't it great to have something in common with someone? The girls won't like you having your head where they most want theirs. They've been trying to go there for as long as I've known them. It's become a game of sorts, if it hadn't, I would have given in a long time ago. I don't now just to torment them." She finished with a mischievous grin.

I stopped the truck next to their car and shut off the motor. Leaning over I kissed her softly and probingly, finding my taste on and in her sweet mouth.

I placed one tire on the car and the other along with the jack into the trunk. Tess closed the car up and locked it. I turned the truck around and we drove back to and down the overgrown road leading to camp. When we got there, there was no sign of Bobby or Martha. We were nearly through unloading everything when they came walking up from the direction of the pool.

Their hair was wet and they were shivering. Martha made a comment about no hot water as they sat down and wrapped up in the blankets. Tess and I both laughed which got us a pair of dirty looks. The sun was down in the trees and the whole clearing was shaded. The wind was still but the air was cooling as night approached. I moved over to an area between the tent and my tarp covering my table and raked at the dirt with my fingers. In a few seconds, I found what I was looking for, the edge of a piece of plywood. I lifted it up to revile a shallow fire pit lined with rock around the edge. As I'd said earlier, this is not a camping area so I keep things hid as much as possible.

Turning to Martha and Bobby, I said. "I don't like to light a big fire during the day as the smoke can be seen by the rangers. They have tendency to frown on fires in their woods unless they start them. If you're sticking around here tonight, we'll need some wood. The exercise will warm you up and get your blood to circulating."

Bobby and Martha looked at each other a moment then at Tess. "We were planning on leaving when we found the flat tire." Martha said.

"Yea." Bobby put in. "It gets cold out here and we didn't come prepared to spend the night."

"Hey guys, where's your adventure spirit? What's a little cold when you can sleep out in the deep woods with a crazy maniac of a guy you've never met before? I'm all for it." Tess said with a wink at me.

They looked at Tess as if she had two heads. I laughed and said. "You have a couple of blankets and I have two sleeping bags and a tent. We have plenty of food and beer and I can rustle up enough sweats for everyone to have something warm to wear. A warm fire, something hot to eat, a few beers, and early to bed makes tomorrow come quickly."

"We haven't got anything special to do, have we?" Tess asked. "Another day in the sun and the peace and quiet will do us a lot of good."

Bobby asked Martha, "What do you think?"

Martha shrugged and answered. "If push comes to shove we can always load up and head home. It might be fun; we haven't camped since I don't know when. We used to enjoy it."

Bobby chuckled before saying, "You know me, I'll try anything once and the good ones as often as they'll let me."

Martha laughed as Tess said to me. "She's not joking one bit. Those are the hornist bitches I've ever seen, except for maybe me."

That started a friendly argument over who was the biggest bitch and the hornist most of the time. I don't know who won the argument or if there's a way to win but we did gather some firewood for later.

Rummaging through my bag, I came up with three pair of sweat pants and four shirts. I gave everyone a choice of shirts and placed the pants on the table. I buy extra large shirts so the girls looked like they were wearing short dresses. Tess's was extra short I noticed as she bent over to get beers out of the cooler. Martha and Bobby noticed too.

I started a small cook fire and browned some chopped up link sausage in a skillet before adding a couple of cans of beans. A little bit of seasoning and shortly dinner was served on paper plates with plastic utensils. There were no complaints and there was nothing left. As it was getting dark, I lit the gas lantern for light and heated water to wash the dishes. Martha said she'd do the dishes if I'd light a fire.

By the time, I had the fire going everyone had gathered around and settled down to sip a beer. Martha and Bobby were wrapped up in a blanket each and were arguing over whose blanket Tess was going to share. I solved that problem by go to the tent and getting my oldest sleeping bag. As I sat down Tess cuddled up beside me wrapping the bag around both of us, and then stuck her tongue out at the two sisters.

We sat around talking and joking, every once in a while I'd feed the fire and we'd argue over whose turn it was to get out in the cold and make a beer run to the cooler. Tess and I were playing a little slap and tickle under the sleeping bag from time to time. Martha and Bobby had combined the two blankets and were presumably doing the same thing as every once in a while the conversation would lag.

I let the fire burn down somewhat and suggested that it was getting on toward bedtime. This brought up a discussion of sleeping arrangements as we adjourned to the tent. There was a queen-sized airbed on the floor, I lowered the pressure in it and covered it with a blanket and the old sleeping bag. Then the scramble began to see who would sleep next to whom. I ended up between Bobby and Tess with Martha on the far side of her. When everyone was settled, I remembered that I had not turned off the lantern. What the heck it wouldn't hurt anything and would provide a little light if someone needed to pee later.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers