Nude Cyclist in the Storm

Story Info
Riding home nearly bare on hot, humid day.
1.7k words
3.96
55k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
13 Followers

Jason looked at the time on the computer. 6.35.

After a week of 30 plus heat the weather looked like it would finally break.

His second floor office gave him a good view of the approaching dark clouds which loomed large in the West.

It had been a day of programming hell. Simple problems, which should have been solved in minutes, had filled his day with headaches and a constant flow of swearing.

He knew it made sense to leave it for another day - tomorrow it would all fall into place - but he was driven to find the answer.

In the end it was the rumble of distant thunder which made up his mind.

Jason looked across the room to his bike.

He loved riding, even when it was raining.

No, it wasn't riding home that had made up Jason's mind about leaving work, it was the thought of having his computer fried by a wayward lighting bolt.

He shutdown the computer and unplugged the power and data cables.

Jason went over to his locker and got out his riding gear: cotton running shorts and an old t-shirt.

Jason removed his pants and then his underwear.

Despite the fact that he knew there were still staff working in the building, Jason hadn't locked his door. The idea of someone opening the door and finding him half naked was appealing to him. "Oops" he would say, faking modesty and embarrassment.

He removed his button up shirt and stood completely naked before his desk and the unlocked door.

It felt good.

He remained like this, touching himself all over, before another rumble of thunder stirred him from his dreaming.

He put on his t-shirt first and then slipped on his shorts.

After putting on his socks and shoes, Jason picked up his backpack and walked down the steps to the first floor store room where his bike was housed during the day.

As he left the building, he was struck by the sticky, moist air.

Jason's work was located on the outskirts of the central business district, 20 to 25 kilometres from his home, depending on which route he took.

Tonight he would ride home by the bike track. This route added distance (and therefore time) to his trip but had much less traffic at this time of the day.

It didn't take long before the stifling heat began to take its toll and sweat formed on his back.

Jason stopped and removed his damp shirt before resuming his journey. He got a few looks from motorists as he rode through the busy streets. He didn't mind - he liked being looked at.

The central business district was full of roads with intersection after intersection.

He came to a halt at one of these intersections, pulling alongside a low lying, Japanese sports car. The woman sitting inside was wearing a thin, cotton dress. The dress, which was already short, was made shorter by her sitting position. Jason couldn't help but stare at her long, shapely legs, and think of the hidden beauty hiding just out of view.

"I love summer," he said to himself.

The lights changed to green and Jason pedaled hard to keep up with the sports car.

Bike and car were soon side by side again at the next set of traffic lights.

Jason looked into the sports car and his heart started to race.

The woman's dress was now sitting higher on her legs and Jason could clearly see the bulge of her silvery, satin panties at the front.

Jason kept looking, taking in every moment until the lights changed.

Once again the chase was on to keep up with the car, which didn't seem to be in any great hurry.

The lights ahead changed to red. Yes.

A quick look into the car and he was ready to cum on the spot.

The woman had hitched her dress up under her bottom so Jason could see all of her high cut panties. He stared in sensual amazement, taking in the mound of pubic hair clearly defined by the silky underwear. She moved slightly in her seat and Jason caught a glimpse of a tuff of pubic hair escaping from the side of her panties.

His cock was now rock hard; something which would have been obvious to the woman in the car if she looked his way. But she kept looking straight ahead, supposedly oblivious to the reaction she was having on him.

The lights changed again and they were off.

This time the sports car moved quickly off from the lights and made it through the next intersection before the lights changed to red.

Jason was forced to stop at the lights and watch the sports car and its sexy occupant go off into the distance.

Jason smiled to himself and said out loud "I love it."

The smile stayed on his face as Jason cycled through the city streets to the bike track.

Since that moment 5 days ago, when Jason had ridden his bike completely nude on this track, he had been frustrated with work and had hardly had time to be alone on his bike.

Even though the approaching storm clouds where bringing a premature end to daylight, the air was still hot and humid as Jason rode along the familiar track.

The track was full of runners and cyclists racing to beat the theatening weather onslaught.

He was still 5 kilometres from home when the first heavy rain drops began to fall.

Jason continued riding, enjoying the refreshing coolness of the rain on his skin.

Before long Jason came upon one of the many shelters which were spaced throughout the length of the track.

He pulled into the shelter and got off his bike.

The storm was overhead now, turning day into night.

Jason opened his backpack and found his spray jacket.

The plastic jacket, which Jason always carried with him, covered the top half of his body, finishing just below the bottom of his arse.

He put the jacket on, and was about to set off, when a sudden sensual tingle stopped him.

Darkness, warmth, rain, the jacket against his skin.

Without another thought, he slipped off his shorts and placed them in his backpack.

He walked out from under the shelter and lifted his arms to the sky.

The rain tumbled into his mouth and ran over his jacket.

He reached behind himself and felt the rounded curve of his buttocks slightly protruding from beneath the jacket.

Smiling to himself, Jason fetched his bike and put his leg over the cross bar.

He gently lifted himself onto the seat and felt his naked arse slide into position.

Off he went. He pedaled carefully at first, sitting upright so that the jacket covered his backside.

The joy of feeling his balls crushing against the seat brought back beautiful memories of his first naked ride, and before long his cock started to stiffen.

After 5 minutes of not seeing anyone else he started to relax, bending low to expose his arse to the elements.

Jason could feel the water running down his crack.

As he reached behind and felt the delightful slipperiness of his arse, he let out a laugh.

His laugh was cut short by lights coming in the other direction.

It was too late to do anything but sit upright.

The lights came closer but Jason couldn't see the rider yet.

Then the rider was level with him.

It was a woman. She gave Jason a half-smile as she went passed.

Had she seen anything?

No. She couldn't have.

Jason laughed again.

He continued down the track tucking up his coat around his waist, completely exposing his cock and buttocks.

As he rocked gently on the seat his arse slid along the wet seat. On one occasion he slipped forward so that his crack rested on the sharp end of seat. He moved slightly enjoying the sensual delight of it.

Another light was coming towards him.

Jason folded down his jacket and rode on. This time, being confident that nothing would go wrong, he bent a little so that a tiny part of his naked arse could be seen poking out from under the jacket.

As the opposite cyclist rode towards him, Jason bent even lower, but sat up a little as the man rode passed.

Jason was enjoying himself despite the fact that he was now soaked and his jacket clung to him like a second skin.

All the fun he was having had made him forget that the track was about to end and he would soon be riding on normal roads with cars and houses.

Jason thought about this for a moment.

It was stormy and wet, his house was just 5 minutes from the end of the track, and he was enjoying himself too much...he was going to risk it.

The track ended and Jason was soon wondering about the wisdom of what he was doing.

The glare of the street lights seemed a little too bright and he could see car lights in the distance.

He rode on, sitting bolt upright, using his hand to check whether his buttocks were on show.

Then a funny feeling came over him and laugh came out of his mouth.

"Who cares!!," he said out load.

The light around him increased and he turned to see a car coming up behind him.

He began to sit upright, but instead relaxed, casually riding as if nothing unusual was going on.

The car drove passed.

What did they see? He didn't know, he didn't care.

Jason continued his ride through the driving rain.

He rounded the last corner, his house just metres away.

Suddenly, his neighbour's outside light came on and out of the door came Anne.

Anne was the focus of many of Jason's fantasies.

She was an attractive 40 something executive.

She had a nice figure - not hour glass - but well proportioned and well maintained.

Jason particularly liked the curve of her arse, which he had imagined naked and in front of him many times.

At this moment that arse was in denim shorts, looking great, and moving towards Anne's car which was parked on the road.

Jason could do nothing but continue riding - to stop now would be too obvious.

"Nice day for a ride," she called as he rode passed.

"Yeah," was all he could manage before riding up his driveway.

He rested under the shelter of the verandah.

"Yeah," he said to himself, "a really nice day for ride."

toninb
toninb
13 Followers