Nude Dance

Story Info
Husband watches wife dance with single guy at nudist club.
2k words
4.09
436.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about what happened a few years ago when my wife was 34 years old and I was 40. My wife and I are nudists and we have belonged to a nudist club for years. It is a family oriented club and not a swingers' club and we are not swingers. The ironic part is that for years the dances were clothed and it was against the rules to be nude at the dances. Nude dancing was frowned upon because it could be considered sexually suggestive.

Let me tell you a little about my wife, Sue. She is only 5 feet 2 inches tall with 36B tits that are very perky. She has nice tits! She also has a nice little bottom that is nice to squeeze. Sue has always been an exhibitionist. I'm sure that's one of the reasons why she enjoys going to the club.

Fortunately, the club has relaxed its rules concerning the dress code at the dances. The dress code is now "clothing optional." That means you can basically do whatever you want. In other words, you can be dressed, topless, bottomless, or totally nude.

This story takes place one Saturday night at the dance at the nudist club. Sue and I arrived at 9 o'clock and made ourselves comfortable at one of the tables with our friends. We were all clothed. We enjoyed the conversation and shared a little wine. It's typical for most people to keep their clothes on at least for a little while.

What I did this evening is what I usually do. I usually take off everything except for a blue long sleeve shirt that I unbutton. I don't wear a T shirt or anything else. I'm bottomless. I love that feeling of being bottomless because I love to show off my dick. I admit that I am an exhibitionist. When I am on the dance floor nude with my sexy wife, it is difficult for me not to become aroused. Part of the arousal is due to a lack of control. I have only so much control over whether or not I have an erection and when I am bottomless and dancing close to my wife and she squeezes my butt, my dick starts to stand up whether I want it to or not and everyone can see it!

On this evening my wife was still sitting at the table fully dressed. After a couple of glasses of wine, though, I did manage to coax her into taking off her blouse and bra so that we could admire those beautiful tits. If you saw my wife's tits you would have noticed how hard her nipples were. Her tits stood out even more because of the cool air in the clubhouse.

Around eleven o'clock we danced another dance. There I was, dancing with my wife. I was bottomless. I told her that she should consider taking the rest of her clothes off. After all, this was a nudist club!

Now, I need to tell you about someone else at the dance. He is a single guy, Tom. Tom was much younger than us. He was only 28 and about six feet tall. Tom's a really nice guy. Like a lot of nice guys, he just doesn't seem to know how to find a girl friend. I think it's because he is so quiet and shy. Tom's a good looking guy. My wife says that he is "very well hung" and that he has a "nice ass."

Tom was at the table with us and a few other couples. I'm sure he felt a little out of place, being the only single guy amongst the rest of us couples, especially considering that this is a nudist club. One thing that I will give Tom credit for is that he is not afraid to be nude. Tonight was no exception and Tom was completely nude!

Throughout the night, Tom got up on the dance floor and danced a number of dances. Most of them were fast dances and he would go up and dance by himself. A few times one of the other girls would join him for a fast dance. The girls would have their clothes on.

Let me tell you what usually does not happen at one of these dances. Usually a nude woman does not dance a slow dance with a nude man who is not her husband. This is just too sexually charged for this nudist club. Remember, this club is still a family club.

Anyway, my wife and I would watch Tom dance and couldn't help but to notice that as he would swing and dance his cock would get semi-erect. Obviously, Tom enjoyed being an exhibitionist and what's wrong with that?

Around midnight and after another glass of wine, my wife and I were both more excited and relaxed at the same time if you know what I mean. I told her, "Sue, it's midnight. Isn't it about time you took the rest of your clothes off? This is a nudist club you know and there are a few other women who are completely nude. It's your turn." I could tell that Sue was feeling the effect of the wine because her face and chest tend to become flushed when she drinks wine. Her face was a little red from the wine, but also perhaps a little bit from the thought of dancing in front of all those people completely nude. The wine only helped to reduce her inhibitions.

Finally, Sue agreed and she slipped her pants and panties off and she was totally naked. Not a stitch of clothes remaining!

We danced the next slow dance together. I took my shirt off and we held each other tight. I touched the sides of her breasts and held her around her waist. I also squeezed her bottoms. Fortunately, I'm not very tall myself, being only 5 ft 8 inches tall. Sue is only 5 ft 2 inches tall so we are a good match. When we are dancing together we make a nice couple.

When we were dancing, Sue made a point of rubbing her pussy against my cock. This made my cock get stiff. I told her that she was being bad and she innocently said "I am?" She held me closer so that no one could see my dick pointing in the air. It took some willpower on my part not to embarrass myself too much.

While we were dancing I could see Tom sitting at the table by himself. I felt a little sorry for him and I suggested to Sue that she should ask him to dance. She said that she was thinking about Tom too and that if it was okay with me that she would ask Tom to dance.

When we got back to our table, the band was getting ready to play a fast song. Sue asked Tom if he would like to dance. Tom said he didn't have any clothes on and Sue said that it was okay.

So there were my wife and Tom twisting and shaking to a fast dance. My wife knows how to wiggle her bottom and shake her boobs in a way that would get any guy excited. Tom is a little more restrained on the dance floor, but he still knows how to shake to the beat of the music.

After a couple of fast dances, it was time for the band to play a slow one. Usually, this would be the time for Sue to trade dance partners. Sue dances the slow ones with her husband, especially if she is nude. This time however, she asked Tom to stay and dance this dance with her. I think she had the devil in her. Let's say that this wasn't an innocent request. She knew that Tom is a single guy, that he's been dancing naked the entire evening, and that he's been looking at the nude girls all night, and that by now he must be getting sexually frustrated. She wanted to see what she could do to get him turned on in front of all those people.

The dance floor was full of couples dancing intimately. I sat at my table and watched. Not all the couples were nude. The few that were completely nude enjoyed being the object of attention.

I watched Sue as she clung to Tom on the dance floor. Now remember that she is only 5 feet 2 inches tall and he is 6 feet. She held him really close and he was completely turned on. His cock was now completely hard and there was nothing Tom could do about it.

Tom felt very embarrassed because there was no way that he could hide his now huge erection from Sue and from the others watching from the tables and he pulled away from Sue slightly and started to apologize. Sue could tell that he was embarrassed and, of course, it had been her intention to get him stiff and to embarrass him. She knew that she was in control and that Tom was helpless. At that point she told him not to worry about it and that no one could see his erection if they held each other close. She pulled him close until his erect penis was pressed up and flat against her stomach.

By this time, the band was playing the second slow dance in the set. Sue decided to pause for a moment to slip on her black high heeled shoes (until now she had been dancing bare footed). Now that she was taller, she was able to rub her pussy against Tom's swollen cock. Sue was holding Tom very closely and she knew that he was getting very excited, despite his attempts to be a gentleman and to control his erection. I was sitting at the table watching and I knew what was happening and I was very turned on by the whole thing. Poor Tom was trying to conceal his now engorged 8 inch erection, but anyone who wanted to could see it.

Sue continued to squeeze Tom's butt and to rub her pussy against his cock. Her nipples were very hard and she pressed them against Tom's chest. By this time her pussy was very wet. She could feel Tom's wet cock against her pussy. She decided to look up and kiss Tom. She sensuously pressed her lips against his and kept them there. Sue was getting very excited at the thought that Tom was losing control.

Finally, Sue could tell that Tom was at the point where he was going to completely lose control. It was already very embarrassing for Tom to know that everyone could see that he was having an erection, but it was another thing for him to actually lose complete control and to have sex right there on the dance floor with another man's wife.

Sue knew that the slow dance would soon be coming to an end. She gave Tom another kiss and rubbed her pussy against Tom's erect dick. She said, "Don't worry. No one can see you if you hold me close." Tom knew that he was at Sue's mercy and, despite every attempt to resist her, he knew he was about to come. Suddenly, Tom's dick ejaculated and he squirted cum all over Sue's pussy.

At this point, Tom was very embarrassed. Sue smiled and said, "It's okay." She took her hand and gently touched the head of Tom's penis to wipe any cum so that it would not be dripping after the dance was over. She gave him this devilish smile and said "I didn't realize that I got you so excited. I didn't mean to do that."

Fortunately, since Tom was no longer sexually frustrated, thanks to Sue, he was able to walk back to the table with his penis no longer being erect. Sue came back to the table and I asked her if she had a good time dancing with Tom. She said yes and discreetly gave my dick a playful squeeze under the table.