Nude Dancing # 01: Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers

"We've danced! I've seen you in a bathing suit. Besides you never said anything. Mom never said anything. All my friends...tonight...after we saw...they asked me why I'd never told them."

"I don't go around showing people my penis," I said, not thinking.

"Except for three hundred women every night," Nat said, almost bouncing on the bed in her anger.

I decided to say nothing, instead just took more quick glances at the movement of her breasts under the thin chemise while trying to look contrite.

"How big is it anyway?" she finally blurted out. "When its, you know...big."

"I don't know...just average I guess."

"Yeah right...for a horse," she muttered as her eyes drifted to the top of the sheet that just barely covered my groin. "And why are you shaved?"

"You noticed?" I asked innocently.

"Bobby," exasperation now clear in her voice, "it was hard not to notice you have no bloody pubic hair."

"Well..."

"Let me see it," she finally demanded. I nodded okay but didn't move. Slowly her hand went to the top of the sheet, then gently pushed it down across my thighs. I sprang out!

"It's hard again...I mean erect," she said as she left her hand resting on my thigh just inches from the base of my shaft.

"Uh huh," I agreed, my eyes and thoughts on the top of her nightie which, as she'd bent, had opened again and left her nipples exposed. Surprisingly thick and long pink points that rose majestically from perfectly shaped cones.

"I never did get my dance," Nat suddenly said, "you were supposed to come back."

"You guys didn't wait. Besides you have Charlie," I said, pretending to dismiss her.

"You said you'd come back to the table," she pouted and for just a second I felt a finger graze my manhood.

"Okay, I'll give you a dance now," I announced, calling her bluff, and then threw off the sheet completely and jumped out of bed.

"Noooo. You can't," she giggled, "you don't have a stool."

But I did...and quickly produced it from my cupboard, explaining I'd got it to practice with at home. I placed it in front of the sofa against the wall and with a flick of my head invited her to sit.

"I shouldn't," she said even as she moved towards her place.

"It's still twenty bucks," I said before she could sit.

"What? I'm your sister."

"Twenty bucks," I insisted again with my hand now out.

"You're terrible! Okay I'll pay you tomorrow," she finally agreed. "But I should at least get two for one. I did teach you to dance."

"Alright...for you...two for one," I agreed slowly, "but you have to pay in advance."

"That's not fair," she accused. But I knew she was as excited as I, and she quickly rushed from the room promising to be back in seconds.

It was a little longer than seconds. In fact I had programmed my ipod and had hooked it up to the speakers by the time she returned. She'd combed her hair...I could smell the perfume she'd daubed on. Her nipples were still hard as she sat on the plush couch. She had no panties on under her diaphanous shift. I could smell her excitement.

"You better give me a good dance," she ordered as she reluctantly passed over the twenty.

"What's that?" I asked, seeing she had something else in her hand. I watched as she let one end of the cloth tape measure slip from her hand.

"Well," she said when she saw my fake grimace, "the girls did want to know ..."

I was shy at first. Incredibly excited but shy. A thousand thoughts and emotions and memories rippled through my body. And yet the girl I'd danced with and loved all my life still felt somehow out of my reach.

My cock had never been fuller, never harder, never longer. But for that first dance but I didn't really force it, instead just teased, mainly staying out of contact with Natalie. I simply watched her as her eyes followed the thick cobra that I kept moving in a mesmerizing dance just inches from her face.

"Let me measure him," she said after my first dance. I brought my rampant shaft towards her, left it so that the thick bulb of its head just touched her chemise and her left breast. I could feel the excited nipple through the thousand nerve ends at the end of my prick, then watched as a drop of pre cum squeezed out and onto the soft satin.

"You're too close," she protested as she fumbled with the tape. She held one end of the tape at the base of my shaft, her hand struggling to circle the fat base to hold it there. Then she slowly unwound the tape the length of my penis. There was another thick drop of pre-cum hanging precariously from my tip when her finger finally got there.

She wiped it away absent mindedly as she read the number from the tape. "It's too big...they're not supposed to be so," she started.

"Bigger than Charlie's?" I asked, and then watched as she brought her sticky finger to her mouth without thinking. I watched as she tasted me for the first time.

"Dance like you do for real clients," she urged when the second song started, then put her hands on the back of my legs and softly caressed my calves.

"You're so beautiful Nat," I whispered as I edged forward toward her. "I've always wanted you," I added as I brought my straining penis ever closer to her face.

"You're just saying that," she protested as her hands slid up the back of my legs until her palms were cupped softly under my ass.

"I'd always dream of you...at night...after we'd danced...I'd touch myself," I said as I put my left hand around the base of my cock and then rubbed its steely length up against her cheek. Then I brought my cockhead slowly to her closed lips.

"No," she groaned but when she spoke her wet tongue licked another drop of pre cum from me. Her lips were opening just as the song ended!

"Okay, now it's your turn," I said as I stepped down.

"My turn to what?" Natalie asked softly.

"To dance for your little brother. I can't do all the work."

"I can't. I've never," she said as she nodded toward the stool.

"What happened to the great dancer?" I mocked gently.

I saw she was about to protest but then saw the twinkle I knew so well come into her eyes. "Twenty dollars a dance," she said with her hand out. "No discounts," she warned as I walked towards my money on the dresser.

"You're an amateur," I laughingly said as I grabbed a hundred from the pile of my earnings and handed it to her. "Five please."

"What? Fivvvve?"

"To start," I laughed as I sat.

She didn't even take her little chemise off that first dance, instead just danced on the stool a good foot from me. But I couldn't help but see the flashes of the red curls growing at the base of her stomach, or not smell the thick sexual aroma that wafted towards me from between her legs.

"You're supposed to disrobe," I teased when the song ended.

"Just wait," she ordered and when the music started again she quickly slipped the straps from her shoulders.

"Too bad you're my sister," I complained as I watched Natalie dance, who, while still keeping her distance, was clearly starting to get into it. I could see the moisture beading in her soft red pubic curls.

"C'mon here...closer," I insisted when the third song started. Then I ran my hands up and down the back of her thighs, exerting just enough pressure to urge her forward.

"On my lap...sit on my lap," I instructed as her stomach came in contact with my face.

"Like this?" she asked as she slid slowly down my body.

"I knew you'd be good at this," I mumbled through her breasts as she slowly lowered.

"Shutup you," she said with a giggle but moaned out a "Ohhh Bobbby," when for a second I captured a thick nipple between my teeth. I could feel her wet sex as it slithered across my stomach. The song ended just as she trapped my shaft under her bum. Our lips met.

We were still kissing when the fourth song started. And then, with my hands under her, supporting her butt, I stood, lifting her up with me. My penis was crammed awkwardly between our two bodies, straining, impatient to be driven home. Natalie tightened her arms around my neck and then locked her legs around my back as I crushed her against me.

"Don't! Stop...please Bobby," she groaned. Her pointed breasts seemed to be trying to poke through my chest.

Slowly I lifted her butt upwards, letting her stomach, then her hair covered mound, then finally her moist crack feel my penis, feel his urgent, hard need as it scraped past her.

Then when I'd finally lifted her high enough, so that now her wetness was against my stomach, my cock sprang free of her and stood arched, ready, just millimeters below her engorged opening.

I slowly lowered her until my sticky cockhead was perfectly aligned and just touching her damp hole. Then, as I hungrily devoured her lips with mine, I lowered her so that my round bulb was almost all inside her. She groaned into my mouth as I left her hanging atop me, her vagina's lips spread impossibly wide trying to accommodate me.

"Pleassssse," she finally moaned, "please Bobby....more...put it in."

I lowered her slowly, felt the head finally slip fully in and felt her pussy close behind the thick ridge and tighten around my shaft. Lowered her another three inches and then stopped. Then I slowly lifted her up and down on the cock that was inside her. Even as her vagina struggled to stretch wide to accept me I could feel the warm, slick lubricant of her female juices coat my invading piston.

"Morrrrrrrre," she cried. "More Bobby...please."

I dropped her farther, shoving another hard three inches inside her.

"It's big...so big," she moaned as she wriggled atop my pole. I walked her, always impaled, to the bed and slowly lowered her to the soft sheets.

"Fuck me...hurry...I'm coming Bobby...please, hurrrrrry," she near screamed as I pushed the last thick inches inside her. Then I felt the first spasms of her orgasm as I started to piston my penis into her in long, deep thrusts.

She was coming for a second time five minutes later when I felt the tightening that presaged my orgasm. Tried to pull out before my sauce could splash inside my sister's fiery cunt.

"No...stay," she cried, tightening her ankles around my back.

"I'm cumming...we can't -"

"I'm on the pill, I want to feel it," she demanded just as the first explosion of cum rushed up my cock and into my now screaming sister. Her repeated howls of 'fuck me', and 'more', and 'oh yes Bobby', echoed around the room.

We did it four more times before the sun started to rise. No gymnastics or crazy stuff. We had no need of oral sex or other foreplay, hell we'd both been building up to this for all our lives.

There was no need for either of us to say how good it was, or how much we loved each other. We simply knew.

"I've gotta go," Natalie finally whispered as the sun started to stream in through the window. "Mom will be home soon."

"Tonight?"

"We only have two more nights...I don't want to go back to school Bobby...I could take the term off."

"You have to. I'll visit. Every couple of weeks," I promised as we clung to each other in desperation.

*****

I woke late the next day; it was almost one in the afternoon when I finally stumbled into the kitchen dressed just in my boxers. Mom and Natalie were drinking coffee in their house coats and didn't look like they'd been up much longer than me.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Bobby, go put some clothes on," mom admonished as I bent over to give her a kiss.

"You guys are in your nightgowns," I muttered as I kissed Natalie. On the lips. Let her feel my tongue before I retreated and sat down. "Aren't you going to cook me breakfast ma?"

"We're in a rush," mom complained but still stood and moved towards the stove. "Bacon and eggs?"

"Please mom," I answered as I slipped a hand onto my sister's leg under the table. She let me slip it slowly up her thigh, and then actually spread her legs and let my finger linger for seconds on her slit before she jumped up and said she had to get ready.

She and mom were scheduled to go to the wedding practice and dinner that night. Yours truly had to stay at home and wait.

They got back fairly late, just before midnight, entering the house giggling and happy. "You're still up," Mom said as she teetered over and gave me a quick kiss.

"I had to wait up for my girls," I answered as I pulled them both to me for a quick hug. I could smell the booze on mom's breath. "Have you been drinking?" I asked my normally tea toting mom.

"Just a little," mom answered, then gave me a kiss meant for my cheek put which somehow found my lips. Our wet tongues intertwined for seconds before she half collapsed against me.

"Did you get mom drunk on purpose?" I accusingly asked Nat as she and I helped our reeling mother up the stairs and into her room. Nat shooed me away when we'd got her to her bed saying she'd undress mom. Within seconds mom was snoring, passed out from the unusual amount she'd drunk.

Still, I lingered in the doorway, watched as Natalie stripped mom of her dress, then her bra, then finally her yellow lace panties. Then I feasted on the breasts so much like her daughters, fuller and rounder perhaps, then I let my eyes slip down to the thin blond pubic patch so unlike Natalie's. Saw the pink channel that had borne me.

"Bobby," Natalie squealed when she noticed me still lurking, then covered mom with a sheet and rushed toward the door. But I had my sister naked before we were halfway down the hallway. Then simply held her up against the wall and pushed my straining manhood inside her.

"You shouldn't have looked at mom," Natalie said even as I stroked deeply upward inside her.

But I was still seeing mom in my mind when I started to shoot my creamy cum into my beautiful sister five minutes later.

THE END of PART ONE

*

Due out in July, part two of this story will follow Bobby, Natalie and his mom on the wedding day, and on Bobby's last night with Natalie before she returns to school. It will follow how he deals with her absence and of how he slowly and shockingly comes to realizes that there is another woman in the family he desires. Will Bobby dance for his Mom?

This is a contest entry and it is you the reader and your votes that will decide the winner. So please take the time to vote! But please just vote once. Literotica removes votes that come from people who vote more than once so that not even your original vote will count if you vote twice.

I'd love to hear from you. E-mail me or comment below. Thanks, Jim.

scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers