Nude Dancing # 02: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers

I moved into her room. Within two weeks mom had changed her shift so that she was working days, and although she still worked twelve hour shifts, she only worked five days a week. We spent our night's locked together, making love with an intensity that almost scared me.

I finally told mom about Natalie and I three weeks later.

"Your sister?" she gasped, still panting from the bout of lovemaking we'd just finished.

"Yes."

"Does she know...about me?"

"No."

"Maybe she won't want-"

"We'll always be together...it was destined, fated...you're both my wives now," I promised.

"Put your baby inside me," mom demanded as she rolled on top of me.

****Thanksgiving with Natalie***

Natalie knew three minutes after she'd walked in the front door on the Wednesday night of the long Thanksgiving weekend. She'd gotten a drive home with one of her classmates who also lived in Tampa.

She knew when I engulfed her in my arms like a lover seconds after she'd arrived...as she felt my tongue hungrily slide between her lips her eyes widened in surprise as they sought out mom...

She knew when I lifted her in my arms and started to carry her up the stairs to her bedroom...

She knew when, as I was urgently stripping the clothes from her body, she looked up and saw her mother standing in the doorway...watching silently...

She knew when I knelt between her naked legs as she lay open on the bed and brought my throbbing penis to her already engorged and moist gate...

Natalie knew when she cried out a needy groan of, "Ohhhh Bobbbby," as my cock slid inside her...

Knew when she saw her suddenly naked mother sit down on the bed next to her and take her hand in hers as my penis pistoned inside her...

"Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyy," she screamed as I completely filled my sister.

She knew when, after I'd ejaculated my cum deep inside her, I pulled my still hard penis from her and slowly inserted it into her mother...

The next morning, all of us still sticky and sweaty from our night of lovemaking, we started to make plans for the rest of our lives.

THE END

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I welcome, no, I need, the nourishment of your votes...of your comments and e-mails. I'd love to hear what you thought of the story, comment below or e-mail.

But, even if you don't want to comment, please VOTE! Unfortunately, only about one in 200 of you take the time to click the button. It doesn't matter if you're Democrats or Republicans or Independents...all of your votes are appreciated.

I'm now working on a story about a terrorist plot to subvert America -- should be out in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Jim.

scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers