Nude Day-A Pervert's Anal Field Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literally, a field day, it was a feel good day in a field of flesh. With some oblivious women, it wasn't until I reached around and started feeling their tits and fingering their nipples that they knew they were being sexually molested. No doubt, hoping for sex, but not necessarily wanting anal sex, some women didn't care that I was groping them, while others didn't realize my intention, until I was actually trying to stick my cock up their ass. It's weird how some women don't care if I grope them and will freely allow me to feel their tits and finger their pussies. Yet, try sticking my cock up their ass and suddenly, I'm the pervert.

One by one, I continued my search in hopes of finding my perfect anal partner. Finally, after feeling up dozens of women, I found one who didn't mind me touching, feeling, caressing, and groping her naked body, while humping her ass, at all. From the back of her, she was a real beauty, too. Compared to all the other naked bodies, her body, by far, was the best.

When she felt my cock nuzzle her ass crack, she leaned back and rhythmically, slowly, and gently humped me to the beat of the music. Oh, yeah, she was a live one. She was the one I had been looking to find. She was my hot, sexy, anal Mama.

"Cum with Daddy, baby," I said running a hand along her shapely curves.

"Mmm," she cooed.

Even though it was hot outside, the warmth of her sexy body felt good against me and locking us in place, our perspiration soon joined us together, as if it was liquid glue and we were a suction cup. Making me even hotter by wiggling her ass against my cock, delirious with excitement, as if she was a high fever, she was hotter than any summer's day. Then, when she felt my cock growing hard against her naked ass, she reached her hand around and touched me, fondled me, and stroked me. She leaned her head back, rested it on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear.

"Do you have a condom, baby?"

"I do," I said reaching down and pulling one from my sock, along with a small tube of gel.

Quickly and deftly, I slipped the condom over my engorged cock. Then, running a long, slow, gel covered finger inside her, I lubricated her sexy ass. Still wiggling her hips to the beat of the music, once ready, she leaned forward for me to penetrate her and to accommodate me, as I slowly and gently entered her, before humping her deeper. We were fucking now, really fucking, and it felt so good to do her.

In the way she returned my humps, it was obvious to me that this woman has been fucked up the ass before. She knew how to do it standing, without anyone seeing what we were doing. Not the first time having anal sex standing up, it was always with some difficulty to find the right angle to enter her to get started, but I was certainly hard enough and she was willing enough for us to penetrate whatever problem we were experiencing.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me up the ass," she said reaching her hand back and around to snake around my neck, while my hand felt her big breast, my fingers fingered, pulled, and twisted her nipple, and my cock explored her ass deeper. Then, when she leaned a little forward and pushed hard against me, humping her with more force, I grabbed both breasts in each hand and filled her with all of me.

She stood facing the stage. Paying more attention to her body, especially her ass, she looked familiar from the back. It wasn't until she turned her head that I recognized her.

"Oh, my God."

When she turned her head more to me and I saw her pretty face, it was then that I realized I was fucking Jim's wife, Jill. The fact that she was Jim's wife and the fact that I was having anal sex with Jill, filled me with even more desire and drove my humps into high gear. I was really fucking her ass now. Too aroused and too sexually attracted to her, I didn't care she was married. Having searched for someone like her all my sexual life, she was my perfect anal sex partner.

At first discreetly humping one another with long, deep, slow humps, we were hardly noticed, as there were so many others doing much more than we were doing. It wasn't until someone walked up on us that they'd know we were having anal sex. From a distance, it appeared we were just spooning, while enjoying the concert. Yet, now, we were fucking and people were beginning to notice. It wasn't until she started to moan, when she was getting hot enough to orgasm, that we were putting on quite the anal show.

As our passion increased, we increased our humping motion. Never feeling such pleasure having anal sex with anyone before, never wanting to have anal sex with anyone more than I wanted to have anal sex with Jill now, my desire for her was maddening. Lost in the moment, humping her harder and fucking her faster, I didn't care who saw or heard us. Into her from the beginning, love at first sight when I first saw her from across the backyard fence and controlling my sexual impulses by not acting upon my feelings for her because she was married with kids, now that I was inside of her, I wanted her as my wife.

Maybe she shared my feeling and felt the same way about me. Maybe she'd leave Jim for me. Maybe we could spend our entire married life, as man and wife, having anal sex. Not even caring if Jim saw us together, actually wanting him to catch me fucking his wife in the ass, I asked the question.

"Is Jim here, Jill?"

"Jim? No, he's home with the kids. Why?"

"Oh," I said. "I don't normally do married women but--"

"Married? I'm not married, Bill," she said making a sour face. "You thought I was married to Jim? Eww."

"Oh, I thought you and Jim--"

"I'm his Nanny. His wife left him for a woman."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12