Nude Day in the Can

Story Info
The Mumbai cops do their bit too.
2.6k words
3.48
69.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assistant Commissioner of Police Bipasha Basu thought her eyes were playing tricks on her when she read the Commissioner's memo. Surely, there had been a mistake. She placed a call to confirm.

Commissioner Hema Malini was on the line, "Hello!"

"Good morning, mam!" Basu blurted, "I just called to cross-check memo no. F1RTY4136..." her voice trailed off.

Mrs. Malini was gruff, "Miss Basu, I will not have my subordinates doubt my memos. Either you carry out those instructions or you find yourself another job!"

The line went dead.

Bipasha held the receiver a long time in her hand before placing it back. It was surreal. She re-read the memo, hoping she had read it wrongly earlier. She hadn't.

Miss Basu was the head of the all women's police station in South Mumbai. The station housed its fair share of scum in its lock-up -- pick-pockets, thieves, fraudsters, brawlers, small-time goons -- all awaiting their arraignment. She sometimes laughed at the irony of her situation. Technically, the station was only meant to deal with women criminals. But with all the other stations in the area over-loaded, there were a few men in the cells too. It was almost as if the men had started committing petty crimes just so they could get to spend a night or two behind bars.

And that made the contents of the memo even more surprising. Apparently, Mrs. Malini had decided, in the spirit of the season, to celebrate National Nude Day in all her stations. All that the cops were allowed to wear on the day were their belts, holsters, shoes, and caps. Even the cell-mates were asked to join in the celebrations.

With Nude Day a week away, she could sense the rate of small crime doubling overnight.

******

Miss Basu was awe-struck when she drove to work on D-day. All of Mumbai was naked. The streets were filled with people, all in their birthday suits. She had caught the morning news urging people to join in the festivities but never thought people would shed all their conservatism and take the plunge. Even after years of living in this city, it never failed to surprise her.

As she entered the station, she fought off an urge to laugh. Posted at the entrance, were two fat dark-skinned sentries as usual. But they were naked. Their bellies protruded in an almost vulgar fashion, as they kept a straight face through their bushy moustaches. She could not make out if their penises were visible through all those layers of fat. Her hand almost reached out between one sentry's legs but she stopped herself in time. This was no way to behave with your subordinates, she reprimanded herself.

All eyes were on the 5 feet 8 inches voluptuous Bipasha the moment she entered the building. Her dusky skin glowed with the flush of attention. Her 36 C tits stood up even more, the brown nipples hard as stones. Her bubble butt sashayed rhythmically, the movement exaggerated by the gun slung over her slim waist. The pink of her clitoris peeked through her labia, glistening with the wetness between her thighs. In an instant, all male members had sprung up in salute to honour the curves on this woman.

Inspector Shilpa Shetty was leaning over the desk when Bipasha walked into her office. Shilpa was a tall woman in her early thirties, with possibly the best figure in the police force. She had lips so luscious that Bipasha had fantasised kissing them many a time. Shilpa's belt wrapped around her waist like the sexiest cummerbund; her gun slung by the left. Her round ass called out for a nice hard spanking. Bipasha knew this bitch well enough to know that she had probably planned on this.

"Good morning, Inspector!" Bipasha greeted.

Miss Shetty snapped into attention in the presence of her superior officer and greeted her with a salute. Damn, those perky breasts almost did a split as her chest stiffened. Those beauties were a handful, and Bipasha was sometimes jealous of all those men whose hands had held them.

"As is," Bipasha said, "Report."

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Except, we have too many men to contend with today."

Shilpa flashed a smile of those pearly whites. Bipasha's eyes involuntarily moved down to her pubis -- was it her imagination or did she see her clit throb?

"Let's go down to the cells and take a look."

As the two women walked down to the cellar, every officer saluted their superiors. Male cops were usually not allowed down here. There had been instances of female prisoners' harassment. Today every second cop was a male, and they were all saluting with their hands and penises.

Shilpa answered anticipating the question, "It was necessary. There are too many men in our lock-up today. We had to get our male colleagues to help us out."

Help out? She was kidding, right? In this state, they were the ones needing all the help. In all her years as a cop, Bipasha had never come across a single man who could help anyone out with a raging hard-on. Still it was better to have male criminals locked up by male cops, even if they were erect.

Sub-inspector Sameera Reddy was in one of the cells, interrogating a male suspect. Naked as the rest of them, her globules rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She was leaning against the table, her buxom ass jutting outwards as if inviting a hard dick. The suspect seemed unflustered. Save for his erection, Miss Reddy was having no effect on breaking him down.

Bipasha and Shilpa entered the interrogation cell.

"Who is this scum?" Bipasha demanded.

Sweat dripped down the valley of Sameera's breasts as she answered, "Milind Soman. He tried to grab a lady on the bus this morning. When I tried to let him off with a warning, he grabbed my ass."

Bipasha felt herself flush as she stole a glance of his dick. Her lips parted slightly. Her teeth bit into her lower lip. She stifled a moan. This was a beautiful man with classic Greek God looks, finely chiselled chest, and an ass so tight that it set the standard for all asses to be compared with. Tall, dark, and very handsome, this man was the stuff women labelled Mr. Right. His cock seemed painfully erect, almost to his belly button, the pre-cum dripping down his shaved balls.

"What do you plan doing with him?" Miss Basu questioned.

"I have been asked to hold him here for a while. Commissioner Madam is busy interrogating two suspects in the adjacent cell. She says she will deal with this slime-ball herself."

Bipasha involuntarily stiffened, the way all subordinates stiffen at the mention of their superior officers. She had not expected to find Mrs. Malini in her station. Mrs. Malini was her idol. She had gotten through the academy hoping she would one day be like the woman she admired.

At 60, Mrs. Malini could have been DGP if she desired. She chose to remain a commissioner because she was not cut out for a desk-job. She wanted to be where the action was -- out in the streets of Mumbai nabbing criminals. This was her last year in the force, retiring at the end of next month.

ACP Basu walked into the second interrogation room. She froze. Mrs. Malini was completely naked, standing by the water cooler. She had on her duty cap, her belt, and her shoes. That is all. Her hair was tied up in a smart bun. She brandished her duty stick in her right arm. Her service revolver lay on the table.

Mrs. Malini had the body of a 35 year old woman. Heck Bipasha was 30 and she would love to have that body five years on. Mrs. Malini's body was firm, a result of two hours spent each day in the gym. Her arms were taut, smooth, her legs long and healthy. Those thighs were gorgeously muscular. Her stomach was still flat. Her fair skin had a shade of pink. Her ass was tight, still held up like a 20 year old girl's.

But her most prominent feature was her rack. Hema was a very big breasted woman, at least a 38 dd. They sagged a little. Her nipples were huge, almost covering half her breast. Black on the white background, her nipples stood out. Bipasha's eyes trailed down to the thatch between her legs. She had not bothered to shave. Her vagina was covered in very dense hair.

"Good morning, Mam!" Bipasha saluted when she had regained enough of her composure. She could feel some of her juices flowing down the inside of her right thigh.

"As is!" Mrs. Malini commanded, "I see you have decided to obey the instructions on my memo. Good job, officer."

"Thank you, mam!"

"Now tell me, what are we going to do with these two?"

Bipasha looked around and saw a couple. The woman was a size zero, with small breasts. Her long legs seemed to go on forever. The man was sitting on the floor, cross legged, his erection like a tree growing through undergrowth. He was very well built and had a short crop of hair on his head.

"Who are they?"

"Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. Superintendent of Police Urmila Matondkar caught them fucking in Shivaji Park."

"But, today is Nude Day. Aren't obscenity laws suspended for the day?" Bipasha queried.

"Like hell they are! Whoever said it was okay to fuck?" an angry voice resonated through the room.

SP Matondkar had walked in. She looked exactly like a playmate in her state of undress. At 35, she was the last of the old-school cops -- shoot first ask questions later. Bipasha was pleased to know that there was nothing old-school about her figure. She had great curves, all of them in the right places -- firm breasts, washboard abs, long legs, and an ass that one could just bury their face in.

Mrs. Hema Malini knew technically Urmila had a point. Laws relating to nudity were suspended, not those for lewd behaviour. Yet, this was a fine line Urmila was treading. Sex in public on Nude Day would never hold up in court. Sooner or later, she would have to let the couple go. There was nothing they could be charged with.

For an instant, her eyes rested on Urmila. The woman was in heat. She was lusting after that hard piece of man-meat. Her breath was shallow, in short spurts. Her nipples stood up like little brown pricks. So that's why Urmila brought them down to the station. It had been a long time since she was laid.

There was only one way Hema could resolve this.

"I have heard your description of their act, Miss Matondkar. It does not seem all that serious. You will have to show me."

Saif's face lit up in a smile. Kareena was shocked. Urmila just managed to keep her knees from going wobbly.

"This is harassment!" Kareena screamed, "You have no right to make my man fuck you."

Saif was more understanding, "Kareena, my love. I love you. But if we do not do as they say, they will keep us here for a long time indeed."

"You bastard! I should have known. You have wanted that woman ever since she arrested us. Your cock has never stayed hard this long. Go fuck yourself!"

"Quiet!" Urmila commanded, "Keep your slut on her leash, man! Else you will both be here a long time."

Grabbing him by his cock, Urmila made him stand up. The purple head of his cut dick was engorged with blood. His balls were hard with the build up of all the sperm. Urmila pulled his mouth to hers and snogged him hard, her tongue darting down his throat. Kareena looked on in rage as her lover's cock disappeared into the police-woman's mouth. Urmila was skilled, being able to accommodate the entire length of his long, thick shaft. His balls hit against her chin as she fucked him with her mouth.

Bipasha found herself pulling Shilpa in a passionate embrace. Their nipples brushed against each other as they shared a deep kiss. Shilpa tasted good, really good, and Bipasha wanted more. She traced a path down Shilpa's body with her tongue, flicking her nipples and kissing her navel, and resting finally on her triangle of love. Shilpa's lips parted to accommodate Bipasha's tongue. Shilpa had heard that women were better at going down on women than men were. Now she believed it. Bipasha's tongue touched her in places that she previously thought never existed.

Mrs. Malini quietly moved to the other cell, leaving her officers to their carnal pleasures. Urmila had mounted Saif in the reverse cowgirl position. She had struggled to fit in all of his big cock, but now it was completely ravaging her insides. She felt she had died and gone to heaven.

Bipasha and Shilpa were on the table facing each other, their legs locked such that their clits touched. With every thrust of the pelvis, each woman went that much closer to a full-on orgasm.

Milind was standing up against the wall when Mrs. Malini entered the cell. His penis stood up proudly. Sameera knelt before him, licking his balls and stroking his shaft.

"I see that you have begun without me." Mrs. Malini interjected.

Miss Reddy instinctively stood up in reverence to her superior. Her full breasts did the splits. The prisoner's cock glistened in her saliva. It had grown bigger than she had previously seen it -- nice and thick, the perfect size for a woman.

Hema took charge. She lay on the table spreading her legs wide. Her clit was huge, and it was unmistakable even through the thick hair. She rubbed herself a few times.

Milind took this as his hint. He started to kiss Hema's feet, softly, sucking her digits one at a time. Two of his fingers had found their way into her cunt, fucking her while his thumb stimulated her clit.

Sameera masturbated at the scene before her -- her perfect fantasy man foot-worshipping, and finger fucking Mumbai's top cop. Hema's eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing heavy. Suddenly her gorgeous body shuddered in an orgasmic spasm. She let out a guttural moan, and went limp.

Like a perfect gentleman, Milind waited. When Hema had recovered enough, he placed his manhood on her pussy lips, and bent down to give her a full-blooded kiss. Hema's hands pulled his ass closer, and in one swift motion he penetrated her. Her eyes went wide. Hema had never been filled so much. His cock was tearing her apart. Then he started fucking.

Hema could swear this man was a sex god. He started slow, kissing her on her neck and shoulders, sucking her nipples, running his hands down her body, gradually building up the tempo. He lifted her off the table, his hands under her butt, still fucking. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They kissed feverishly. This man was a very good lover. He knew exactly how to play a woman. Hema had never been fucked this good.

He looked into her eyes. With the slightest of nods he conveyed to her his desire to explode inside her. She nodded in agreement. The next moment, she felt a surge of warm liquid blasting her insides and filling her womb. It pushed her over the edge, and she collapsed on top of him.

She did not know how long she was passed out. When she came to, she heard an annoyed woman's voice barking instructions to everyone. Who could this woman be? How could she speak to her officers like that?

Hema soon knew. The woman was standing in front of her.

Inspector General of Police Dimple Kapadia commanded, "What the fuck is all this?"

Mrs. Kapadia was fully dressed, in the regulation khakhi uniform. Apparently, she had decided to not join in the celebrations. Well, this probably meant early retirement for Hema. But at least she would retire happy!