Nude in New York Ch. 01

Story Info
A budding exhibitionist disrobes in the big city.
4k words
4.53
39.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To better understand this story and my exhibitionist needs, please read Nude in St. Barths first.

A couple of months had passed since my trip to St. Barths with Peter, and I was feeling the need to get nude in front of people again. There, I'd been Nude Girl, barely wearing any clothes for the week. I'd been nude at the beach, nude in town and nude at a bar. I'd even done some nude waitressing, a profession I believe I invented.

I tried nude modeling (and one photo now adorns my bio page) but that wasn't enough. I wanted lots of people to see me.

I tried working as a nyotaimori girl at a strip club called Cheetah's. The basic idea is that a big sushi feast is served off the body of a nude woman. Great, I thought, I'll literally be the center of attention. But the club made the girls wear a bikini bottom due to the health code — in Japan, the girl is completely nude. So it wasn't as fun as I thought, and I only lasted one night.

Peter helped me by taking me to the Russian baths. They have separate days for men and woman — a lot of their clientele is Orthodox Jewish — but a couple of days are coed, though not a lot of woman show up. They prefer the woman-only days, where nudity is the norm.

But one of the things I was learning about myself was that I wanted to be nude in front of men. I still really wasn't attracted to men, save for Peter, but the lust in men's eyes is so strong. They look like they just want to eat you up. I loved being the focus of that desire.

So it was off to the baths on 10th Street.

The baths offered cheap, baggy shorts and robes to change into for both men and women. In addition, most woman bring a bikini top or sports bra, though occasionally, some would go topless under the robe. I would be one of those girls.

I met Peter outside the locker and we grabbed some towels and went downstairs. There were four baths — sauna, steam, Russian and ice, for cooling off. There were several young guys in the sauna, so we headed there first.

Peter hung his robe up on a hook and went in. I kept mine on (out of modesty), waited a minute — I didn't want people to know that Peter and I knew each other — and entered the sauna. I placed a towel on the wooden bench and sat down. I nodded at the guys sitting across from men.

I waited until I developed a good sweat. That gave me an opportunity to open up my robe and fan my breasts with it. I felt all eyes turn to my chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry, about that," I said.

"No problem at all," said one of the boys.

"This is my first time here, and I guess I don't know the rules," I continued. "Do you know if you can go topless in here?"

"I've seen it," said Peter.

"Do you guys mind?" I asked them.

"Not in the least," they said.

So I stood up and slowly took off my robe, folded it and sat back down.

"That's better," I said. "It's just so hot in here!"

l leaned back to the lets boys drink in my breasts. Then I started rubbing the sweat from my belly up and into my breasts, tweaking my nipples to make them stand up. I looked over and found three set of eyes staring at my tits. That felt good.

I turned and made small chat with Peter for a few minutes. By now I was dripping with sweat, and ready for my next step.

I stood up and wrapped the towel around me. Then I reached under the towel and pulled down my shorts. I sat down, and the guys were staring at me again.

I started chatting with Peter again. But I wasn't done yet. After a minute or so, I slowly, and nonchalantly, began to spread my legs, giving the boys a nice view. I checked their shorts, and at least two of them were beginning to sprout wood.

Then, when Peter said something funny, I laughed and spread my legs hard, completely undoing the towel.

"Oops," I said. "Oh, well. Damage is done."

I leaned back and let the boys get a good view of my pussy. They stopped talking — they were just staring.

Peter stood up and left.

I stood up and turned around so the boys could see my ass. Then I re-arranged the towel on the planks and lied down on my side. I looked straight at the boys.

"Enjoying the show, fellas?"

I swear one of them swallowed.

"Sure," said one of them. "Thanks a lot."

"Thanks for what?"

"For the show," said one of them. "For getting naked for us."

"It's my pleasure, boys. I'm an exhibitionist. Now you know what I think would be a proper thank you?"

They didn't say a word.

"I'd like to see your cocks. Can you do that for me?"

"Fuck yeah," said the boldest.

He stood up and positioned his back to the window. He pulled down his shorts and out plopped a nice, thick cock. A little short, maybe, but still nice. And, I would say, about three-quarters erect.

"Nice cock there. Next!"

Another guy stood up and immediately dropped his shorts to his knees. His cock wasn't as hard, but it was longer, and bent slightly to the left.

"Very nice, indeed. Next!"

"Um," said the third guy, "I'm not so sure about this ...."

"No problem," I said, sitting up. "Don't let anybody force you to get nude. I do this because I enjoy it — I find it a turn-on."

I walked over and stood right in front of him. "But I am going to ask you again. I'd like to see your cock — will you show it to me?"

He nodded tentatively and lowered his shorts. His cock popped out — it was decent sized, but it was rock hard. I reached out to touch it.

"It's beautiful. And I love how hard it is. Thank you for sharing it with me."

Still holding on to it, I leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips. Then I spun around, wrapped my towel around me, and left.

I got stares for being topless, especially from the few women who'd showed up. But nothing too bad.

I found Peter by the showers.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"I laid around in the nude for a while. Then I got them to show me their cocks."

"Were they hard?"

"Yup, especially the one in the middle. Rock hard."

"So how are you doing?" he asked.

"Good. Just getting warmed up."

The showers were co-ed, but they had stalls with flimsy cloth curtains. On a good day, they'd barely stretch from corner to corner, and I had no problem stealing a look at the people in them now. When I entered, though, I made sure to close them only two-thirds of the way. Enough to look like I was being modest but sloppy.

I turned on the shower and hung my towel on a hook. I lathered up, making sure to turn my body so that my audience could see me massaging my breasts and my pussy. My favorite was washing my ass, because I bent over at the waist and ran a soapy hand up and down my ass crack. Then I rinsed and turned around to see who was looking at me.

There were a couple of middle-aged guys, ostensibly waiting in line. But their eyes were clearly on my body. I pulled the curtain wide open and stood in from of them, one hand on my hip.

"Excuse me," I said. "Would one of you two gents be so kind as get me a fresh towel?"

One of the guys trotted off. The other guy just kept staring at me.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked.

His eyes met mine.

"I do," he said.

"Thanks!"

The other man returned with my towel, which I wrapped around my waist.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"The steam room," said Peter.

I cannot lie. The steam room was a bust from an exhibitionist's perspective. I mean, I went right in, took off my towel and sat down. I was nude from the get-go. But it was so steamy in the steam room that no one could see me. That did allow me the opportunity to masturbate, which Peter could see. Still, I'd rather have an audience. On the other hand, I did have an orgasm, which isn't bad. So there.

"Now what?" I asked.

"The ice bath."

Hmm. On the plus side, I couldn't wear the towel into the ice bath — technically, just a small, very cold (46 degrees) pool. On the minus side, I'd be in a 46 degree pool. Well, exhibitionism carries a price, and I'd have to pay it. At least my nipples would be hard.

"Fast or slow?" I asked, placing my towel on a rail by the pool. I knew the air was warm, but it felt cold on my skin, coming out of the steam room.

"Definitely fast," said Peter, jumping into the deep end.

I waited a second, and jumped in next to him. The water was so cold it took my breath away. It felt viscous, like jumping into a martini and I was the olive. When I came up for air, I let out a yelp.

"So?" asked Peter.

"Fucking cold," I said.

"You'll get used to it. Give it a minute."

He was right. Once I got my wits back, the cold water almost felt good. Almost.

"Look around you," he said.

I turned around. There were about thirty people in this part of the baths, and they were all looking at me. There were several woman, too, and they were staring at me, too.

I loved it.

"I'm glad we did this," I told Peter.

He gave me a hug, and I wrapped my legs around him.

"If I weren't freezing, I'd have a hard-on," he said.

"I'll see what I can do about that in a bit. In the meantime, I want you to carry me out of this pool."

"Your wish, my lady ...."

I tongued his ear. I knew he loved that. He carried me out of the pool and put me down. I turned around slowly to let everyone see my nude body. Peter handed me my towel, and I dried myself. This time, though, I didn't wrap the towel around me. I folded it and placed it around my neck.

I was Nude Girl again.

Peter slapped my ass — hard. I like getting spanked, but this caught me off guard. I knew there would be a big red hand print on my ass, and that when I turned to walk away everyone would see it.

"Do it again," I said. "The other cheek." SLAP!

Shit, that stung.

"Where to?" I asked.

"The Russian bath," he said.

The Russian bath is a large concrete and stone room. In a corner is a furnace, also encased in concrete and stone. The idea is to heat up all this rock and have the heat radiate out at you. In fact, the stone is too hot to sit on. Instead, you sit on thick, wooden planks, so your ass is an inch or two above the stone. Frankly, it's like being in an oven.

The room was empty except for two girls in a corner. Boo! At least they didn't seem bummed out by my nudity. Peter and I sat down, spreading our towels beneath us.

And then one of the managers came in. He looked perturbed, but I couldn't really tell. So I decided to head off any problems.

"Excuse me, sir," I said, rising to my feet, "is there a problem?"

"I'm upstairs," he says in a Russian accent, "and I hear report of naked woman."

"My name is Kathi, sir, and I am naked. But I don't think I'm offending anyone. In fact, I think people enjoy looking at my body."

He looked around to Peter and the girls.

"Shit," said one of the girls, "we like pussy."

"Let her be — she's cute," said the other.

"Thank you," I said, bowing to them.

The man looked at Peter.

"Don't look at me," he said. "I love pussy."

The girls laughed.

"OK then," said the man. "Do you want platza?"

"What's that?"

"Special Russian massage," he said. "Includes beating with oak branches. Very good at stimulating circulation, and getting rid of toxins in skin."

"I'm up for a beating!" I said. "Let's do this." The girls laughed again.

"No — not actual beating," he said. "No pain. Well, very little pain."

"How do you know I don't like pain?" I asked.

I laid down on my stomach on one of the benches.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sergei," he said.

"Nice. I look forward to you touching me."

He massaged my back, sneaking quick grabs at my breasts from time to time. I looked over at the girls, and watched them watching me being groped.

"I'm Kathi, by the way," I said, "and this is Peter."

"Naomi," said one girl, "and this is Casey. Peter's your boyfriend?"

I looked over to Peter.

"It's a bit more complicated than that," he said.

"You don't mind her getting felt up by some dude?" Naomi asked.

"It's her body," he said, "she decides what to do with it."

"Thank you, Peter," I said.

Sergei had now moved down to my lower back and butt. He was doing a good job, but I wanted to signal to him that he could do more — that I would let him touch me wherever he wanted. So I spread my legs —one of them was hanging off the bench now. Whenever he got close to my asshole, I raised my hips, inviting him in. He brushed it a few times — which felt great — but he wouldn't go in.

So I moaned.

"Feeling good, Kathi?" asked Casey.

"Better," I said. "But I'm trying to get Sergei to stick a finger up my ass, and he just won't take — OH!"

He took the hint. He rammed a finger up my ass, in none too delicate a fashion. Shit, at least he could have spit on his finger first. But the shock and the pain faded away, and I settled into a rhythm of him finger-fucking my ass.

"He's in now, isn't he?" asked Naomi.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "It feels good."

I saw that Peter was pitching a tent, so I decided to help the boy out.

"Ladies, can I ask a favor? I see Peter has grown hard from my show. I'd like to see him naked, and I'd like him to sit between the two of you. He's very nice, and he won't touch you unless you ask him to. Also, if you'd like to masturbate, please do. I want to put on a good show for all of you."

Peter looked at the girls, and they waved him onover. He stood up and dropped his shorts, revealing a lovely erection. He paused — Peter was a natural exhibitionist — then walked slowly over to Naomi and Casey. They stood up, too, and peeled off their bikini tops and baggy shorts. Peter moved between Naomi and Casey, put his arms around them, and then all three of them sat down.

Meanwhile, Sergei kept fingering my ass. I felt good.

"So where's the beating, Sergei?" I asked.

"I start platza now," he said.

He reached into a bucket and pullet out a bundle of oak branches. Not big ones — maybe two feet long — but definitely bigger than twigs. And then he started hitting me. Not hard, though. Instead, he danced the the branches up and down my body. There wasn't much impact, but the leaves and the branches were rough and I could feel them scraping against my skin.

It was different, but I liked it. Something about the oak leaves cut the sweat from my body, and for a moment, my skin felt cool.

"Can you hit me harder, Sergei? I think I'd like that."

And he did. I felt the branches bite into my skin like a cane. I liked this — it was like having a public S&M session. I looked over to find Peter masturbating with his arm around Naomi. Naomi was jerking off, too, and Casey leaned over Peter to suckle on one of Naomi's tits.

My audience was happy. And so was I.

Sergei was going me some real pain now, and I started feeling very heady. Then it stopped.

"Turn over, please," he said.

Yes!

This meant my pussy would be exposed. My tits, too, but right now my pussy was practically burning. It needed attention.

I rolled over and put my hands above my head. I wanted Sergei to know he could do anything with me. He started in with a massage again, groping my breasts and moving down to my stomach. I spread my legs so he'd get the message. He moved down from my stomach, but he went to my thighs instead. The massage felt good, but didn't he know I had a needy pussy?

I looked over to my audience. Now Peter was making out with Casey, and Naomi was on her knees eating Casey out.

I like it when my audience gets involved.

I couldn't wait, so I grabbed one of Sergei's hands and put it on my pussy.

"You know what to do with this, right?"

He knew. He stuck a couple of fingers inside me and plowed away. There was no subtlety. I had a hole, and he had something to fill it. It wasn't violent, but it was close. And it worked. I came, looking into his eyes and holding onto his cock through his shorts.

"Are you going to beat me now?" I asked. I heard moans, and looked over to see Naomi and Casey jilling themselves to orgasm. Peter was still in the middle, but he had a vise-grip on the base of his cock. I knew this meant he'd nearly cum, but wanted to save it. Hopefully, for me.

Then I felt it, the first blow with the branches. I put my hands above my head again. I had asked for this punishment, and I would accept it. I loved cumming that much.

The branches stung my breasts, my belly, my cunt. I moaned and twitched, but I always kept my arms above my heads. Nothing would deflect the blows I was to receive. I wanted them.

I felt the sweat being beaten off of me. I was being beaten clean.

I looked at Sergei's shorts and saw his hard-on. I pulled down his shorts, grabbed his cock and pulled him toward my mouth. He beat me harder. I felt branches break against my ribs. I started sucking on his cock.

Sergei dropped the oak branches and pulled his cock out of my mouth, jerking hard on it instead. I looked at his face and knew I had a couple of seconds.

So I got off the bench and down on my knees in front of him. I leaned back until my elbows hit the hot floor. Wherever he'd cum, he'd have to hit me.

I opened my mouth, and turned my eyes to audience. I was a cum target, and I wanted them to know that I knew it.

Sergei stepped forward and ejaculated. The first spurt his my forehead, and the second hit my chest. I sat up, so the third spurt hit my tongue. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked the last of his load into my mouth.

I heard noises, so I turned my head. My audience had joined me, and Casey was jerking Peter's cock. Naomi had her arm around him, steadying him. I went back on my elbows, becoming as big a cum target as I could.

His hips bucked, and he shot his load. First in my mouth, but then in my hair — Casey had continued to jerk his cock, and the semen was thrown upwards. I was lucky it hit me at all.

i sat up, exhausted. Sergei embarrassingly pulled up his shorts and left. It was just the four of us now.

"Who are you?" asked Casey.

"I'm Kathi, and I'm an exhibitionist."

"And a slut," added Naomi.

"And a slut," I agreed. "I've been learning about my sexuality, and I don't care what people think. I don't hurt people — unless that's what they want — but I'm trying to respond to my own needs."

"I didn't mean 'slut' as an insult," said Naomi.

"I don't think you did," I said. "But people aren't used to a woman begin sexually aggressive — and sexually submissive — at the same time. But that's who I am. I love sex, I love cumming and I want to help others cum as well. Hopefully, on my face."

Peter grabbed me and hauled me to my feet.

"That was beautiful," he said. "I agree with every word. Now let's clean you up."

He reached for a towel, but I stopped him.

"What's wrong with the way I look?" I asked. "I wanted a sexual adventure, and I had one. I'm not embarrassed to have cum on my face and in my hair. Fuck no — I'm proud! I helped you and Sergei cum today. That's a good thing!"

Peter put down the towel. Instead, he kissed me.

"Whatever you want," he said.

I kissed him back.

"I think I want to take a shower," I said.

And with that, I grabbed Peter by the hand and walked out of the Russian bath and into the main room. There was a crowd there now — they must have heard the noises we were making — and all eyes were on us. But most of them were on me. I was the one wearing cum.

I found an empty shower and pulled the curtain aside. I turned on the hot water and pulled Peter in, kissing him. My right hand went to his cock, but I was jostled. Naomi and Casey were joining us in a public shower.

We lathered up and washed each other. I ended up kissing both Naomi and Casey, and I'm pretty sure Peter did, too. It was a soapy, hot water, fun time. With an audience.

Sparkling clean, it was time for the fun to end. We walked out of the shower and found some towels. Taking my cue, we each threw our towels around our necks and walked upstairs. The people coming down were more than surprised to find four giddy nude people coming up at them.

12