Nude in Public

Story Info
Poverty makes you do things you never thought you could do.
6.8k words
4.57
84k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
459 Followers

Poverty makes you do things you never thought you could do, being in desperate need of money a friend talks me into joining her modeling naked in public.

*

"How badly do you need to get some money?" Jan inquired.

I looked at her "Very badly," I smiled at her, "In fact I am willing to do anything."

She looked at me and grinned "Anything,"

I shrugged "Well almost anything."

I had met Jan for a coffee and a chat that evening after bumping into her the night before in a local disco, we were old school friends but I had not seen her for several months.

I had just been explaining to her how I lost my job with the bank when they were taken over, and because I had not been there long enough I had not received any redundancy pay. I had thought the job with the bank was secure and I had let myself get into debt, now I was in trouble, no job and very little money.

I took a sip of coffee and looked across at her, "So if you know of anything going just let me know."

She smiled and looked at me with a funny grin on her face. "I could get you a job with me if you are interested," she said.

"You could, doing what."

"Modeling," she said.

"You are attractive and you have a good figure."

I stared at her. "You think I would be alright I could get some regular work,"

She nodded "I'm sure of it."

I thought for a moment, "Is that what you are doing?" I asked.

She nodded "And yes I get lots of work, far more than I can manage in fact I could easily pass some on to you."

I was certainly interested but a little unsure of what I might be letting myself in for. "What would I have to do?"

She didn't reply but reached into her large handbag and pulled out a glossy magazine. She flicked through the pages then spread it in front of me. What I saw made me gasp.

The two page spread of pictures was all of Jan, but what had made me gasp was that she was either naked or almost naked on all the pictures. What made me even more incredulous was the fact that in the pictures she was in what looked like a large supermarket, there were people around her normal people with cloths on, looking at her some with bemused expressions on their faces as they watched her pushing her trolley around seemingly unconcerned about her lack of clothes.

She saw the look on my face, she laughed. "Not shocked are you,"

I looked at her. "And this is what you want me to do,"

She nodded, "Yes, but only if you want to I'm not forcing you."

I looked again at the pictures, did she really expected me to take my clothes off and do something like this. I shook my head I could never see myself doing anything like that. No matter how desperate I got.

"Doesn't it worry you being naked with all those people looking at you?"

She shrugged "No," she paused for a moment, "Well it did at first but not now, I have being doing it for about three months, you just get used to it, it can be fun."

Fun, I thought to myself, I bet it can.

I passed the magazine back to her, "No sorry it's not for me,"

She smiled. "Well if you get really desperate you know where to contact me."

I thanked her for the offer, but I could not see myself getting that desperate. She did go on to tell me how much the job paid, and I was amazed to find out that she got more for two day's work than I used to get for a whole week.

But things change and sometimes you have to do things that you would never consider doing under normal circumstances this happened when I arrived back at my flat to find a letter on my mat informing me that if I did not pay my outstanding rent I would be served with an eviction notice. What the hell was I going to do? I made myself a hot drink and took it into my bedroom. I sat on the bed and slowly undressed. I tossed my soiled undie's into the wash basket and got up to hang up my dress in the wardrobe. As I opened the wardrobe door I caught sight of my naked body in the mirror, I hung up the dress and looked again at my body, yes Jan was right I did have a good figure and I was good looking.

After I had finished my drink I lay in bed thinking about what Jan had said to me, could I do what she was doing. Could I take my clothes off and be seen naked in public.

Next day two more employment rejections landed on my mat, I was now getting really desperate, but was I desperate enough to ring Jan.

I did not have to ring her she rang me, initially to see how I was, and enquire if I had any job prospects.

I told her about the rejections and about the letter from my landlord.

She said that she was sorry and said if I needed some cash to get along with I only had to ask her.

I thanked her, borrowing was not the answer I needed to get in some money of my own.

It was then that she had this idea, she asked me if I was doing anything the following day.

I laughed, "The chance would be a fine thing,"

"Well how about coming out with me on a shoot, I'm sure Mike, he's the photographer, would not mind you coming along. He's a nice guy you will like him, and it will give you a chance to see the job I do and maybe you might change your mind about it."

I thought to myself, not much chance of that, but then a day out with Jan would be better sat around the flat doing nothing.

The following morning Jan picked me up from my flat, she was driving a nice new 4X4. In the car with her was Mike who she introduced me to, he was in his thirty's and quite attractive, he did seem to be a nice guy. We all chatted as we drove and he seemed interested in what I had to say unlike some guys I know.

The location we were heading for turned out to be a building sight where several new houses were under construction, an unusual place to take pictures I thought. Here we met up with the three other members of the crew Alan and Pete who Jan told me looked after the equipment and generally helped Mike out and Christine an attractive redhead who acted as Mike's PA and looked after the general organization and took care of Jan. they all seemed a nice bunch.

Alan went off to get the manager of the sight, Mike helped Pete unload the equipment and start setting it up. I sat watching them work as I drank coffee with Jan and Christine.

When Alan came back he was accompanied by the site manager, a big guy in dusty working clothes and wearing a yellow hard hat. They chatted together with Mike for a while then they all came over and Mike introduced everyone. Anton was the manager's name; he was a big jolly guy with a good sense of humor.

He shook everyone's hand then he smiled at me "Are you the young lady who will be taking her clothes off" he said his face breaking out in a big grin.

I shook my head a little flustered "No it's not me" I said quickly "It's this lady here," I said indicating to Jan, she laughed seeing my embarrassment.

Mike explained to Anton what he wanted to do, he said that Anton was not to say anything to the other workers on the site about what was going to happen as it would be good to get there reactions on film.

Anton smiled and agreed, "Just make your self at home, I'm sure my crew won't mind one little bit.

Mike explained the story line to Jan, The first thing he wanted was for her to walk through the building sight as though she was looking at the houses and depending how things went they would take it from there.

Jan nodded, "That sounds easy."

Mike smiled "So as soon as you are ready we can go,"

She nodded her head and began to untie the belt of the light trench coat she was wearing, as she eased it off I was a more than a little surprised to see that it was the only thing she had been wearing, she was totally naked under it. Apart that is, from her shoes.

She passed the coat to Christine and stood there seemingly unconcerned about her nakedness. I noticed that Anton could not take his eyes off her firm young body. When at last he could speak "I'm afraid I can't allow you to walk around the site like that young lady that it's the health and safety laws you know they are very strict you must wear something on a building sight" he said sternly, they all looked at him, he took off his hard hat "You must at least wear this" he said with a grin, everyone laughed.

Jan perched the hat on her head at a jaunty angle and set off. Mike followed her his camera poised, when the workmen suddenly realized that there was a naked girl walking around the site work was forgotten. Wolf whistles followed her every move. She did not seem to mind at all the attention she was getting, she just walked on smiling and waving at her admirers. I have got to admit she did look exciting, her breasts were large and firm with dark brown protruding nipples. She had long shapely legs and a tight bum, I also noticed that she was almost hairless around her pronounced pubic mound apart from a small Vee shaped patch of dark tight pubic hair. This exposed the lips of her pussy, so not even the most intimate parts of her body were hidden from view.

When Mike asked her to stop the workmen came over and gathered around her and she chatted and joked with them. We stopped on the sight for about an hour or so, in that time Jan did some painting wheeled a wheelbarrow, climbed a ladder. This much to the enjoyment of the guy who stood at the bottom holding it for her, she sawed some wood and even drove a small digger after some instruction from a very attentive instructor.

To finish off we went to their cabin and she made tea for them all. All through the shoot I had noticed the men openly ogling at her nakedness. But even in the close confines of the cabin where she was only inches away from them she did not seem to mind at all that every part of her beautiful body was on open view to them.

I have to admit it was at this stage that a shiver went through me and I wondered just what it must feel like to stand naked in front of all those guys.

After the shoot was over Mike took us and the rest of the crew to a restaurant for lunch. He was very pleased with the morning's work; he turned and asked me if I had enjoyed it.

I smiled "It was different,"

He looked at me more seriously "Jan tells me you could be interested in joining us."

I looked at him starting to blush slightly "I'm not sure," I said hesitantly.

"Well there is a job for you if you want it, my publishers like me to get new talent whenever I can and I know they would like you."

Now I felt myself blushing even more.

"I have never done anything like this before, I said, "And I am not sure if I could actually do it."

"Mike smiled "It can be difficult the first few times," he said, "But you would be surprised how quickly you get used to it."

I looked across at Jan and she smiled at me "He is right the first time I did it I was so scared that I almost pissed myself," everyone round the table laughed.

After the meal Jan drove us all back home she dropped Mike off first at his studio, he wanted to get on processing the mornings work. As he got out of the car he kissed Jan on the cheek thanking her and turned to me "Don't forget what I said if you want some work contact me,"

I nodded and waved to him as we drove off.

Jan asked me if I would like to go back to see her place, it turned out to be a large apartment in the better part of town, once inside she removed her coat, it was still the only thing she was wearing, she told me to get myself a drink as she needed a shower. "I've got dust everywhere," she said with a smile.

I watched her as she walked out of the room she looked so comfortable being naked, I wondered to myself if I cold do it and be as casual about it as Jan was.

I sat with my drink flicking through some magazines until she appeared wrapped in a terry robe, her hair was wet and her face glowing pink. She poured herself a drink and came and sat beside me. "Well what do you think, could you do it."

I shrugged "I'm still not sure, you make it look so easy doesn't it worry you that you are naked and that, well they can see everything."

She laughed "No not at all, in fact now I find it rather exciting, I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist and it makes me feel quite randy sometimes, with guys looking at me like this morning," she continued. "In that digger the guy was pressed up against me, I could feel that he had a large erection, it was exciting knowing that I had turned him on."

I stared at her a look of surprise on my face,

Again she laughed, "And in that cabin with all those hulks so close to me it would not have taken persuading for me to lay myself across the table and let them have there wicked way with me." She smiled at my look of incredulity "Only kidding," she said "But I have to admit I do get turned on sometimes."

We talked and drank well into the evening I thought I would have to get a taxi home as Jan was in no state to drive. Then Jan decided that I should stop over and she would take me home in the morning. So we opened another bottle of wine and soon both of us were in a very relaxed mood and we decided to call it a day.

I followed Jan into the bedroom a large king sized bed took up most of the room Jan dropped the terry wrap on the floor and slid into bed "Come on in it's lovely," she said with a smile patting the bed at the side of her.

I saw her watching me with interest as I undressed and when I eased myself out of my panties and stood there naked she nodded her approval. "You have a lovely body," she said "You ought to be proud of it,"

I smiled at her and looked down at my body "I suppose I am," I said and with that I slid into bed beside her.

Although the bed was big I could feel the warmth of her body close to me, I was still feeling a little light headed and I made no objection when she moved up closer to me and I felt her warm naked body against mine. I must say at this point that I am in no way a lesbian, but I have indulged in a few bisexual relationships in my early years.

I made no objection when I felt her hand gently begin to stroke my thigh, I lay there in the darkness feeling her hand move slowly up the length of my body and begin to caress the sides of my breasts. I could not help but suppress a slight moan because it felt so nice when she cupped my breast in her hand and began to manipulate my hardening nipple between her fingers.

"You have lovely breasts," she whispered in my ear "So nice and firm, you don't mind me doing this do you?"

In the darkness I shook my head; at that moment and the way I was feeling there was no way I wanted her to stop.

Then I felt her other hand press gently between my thighs stroking them and easing them apart so she could slide her hand further up my legs; I parted them slowly in anticipation of what I knew was coming next. Her fingers lightly stroked slowly over my pussy, and then I felt her inquisitive searching fingers parting my lips and sliding into my moist vagina.

She was an experienced bi-sexual lover and knew the places to touch, soon she had me writhing on the bed calling out to her to make me cum, but she was not going to let me get away with it so quickly. She drove me again and again to the point of release till I was screaming at her to finish me off. At last she relented and brought me to an awesome climax, I could feel the juices running from me onto her clean sheets. Then it was my turn to give her release, I don't think I was quite up to her standard but she hugged me close afterwards kissing me lovingly on the lips before we finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we awoke the following morning we started again where we had left off intimately exploring each other's bodies with lips and hands, releasing pent up frustrations till we fell apart exhausted. After a short rest we showered together soaping and rinsing each other's bodies before toweling each other dry.

She handed me a wrap to put on and we went into the kitchen and she prepared a delicious late breakfast of ham and eggs with a large portion of mushrooms, swilled down with large glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice.

We were on our second cup of coffee when the bell rang, Jan got up to answer the door and came back into the room followed by Mike, who was carrying a large folder. They turned out to be the proofs of yesterdays shoot, although he did not have too, he liked to show them to Jan before he sent them off to his publisher, just in case there were any she had any objections too.

We cleared the table and he spread them out, I must admit they were very good and both Mike and Jan were pleased with them although she picked out a couple that she did not like and Mike ripped them up. He then collected them all together and slipped them back into the folder.

He accepted Jan's offer of a cup of coffee and perched himself on a stool at the table. "I guess you stopped over," he said smiling at me.

I nodded "By the time we finished talking and reminiscing about old times I was in no state to go home and Jan was in no state to drive."

He laughed "Good for you."

Then he turned to Jan, "Have you talked her into working for me?"

She shrugged "It's up to her, she knows what the job entails, I have told her she as the right equipment for it, but she as to make her own mind up."

Mike looked at me; I felt his eyes burning through my light wrap, "Well," he said slowly "What's it to be."

I looked at him and shook my head "I do need the money but I am still not sure that I can do it," I said.

"Trust me," he said "I will let you do it at your own speed, if there is anything you are not happy about doing just tell me and we will change things to suit you." He looked at me waiting for my answer, I was in turmoil I desperately needed the job but could I appear naked like Jan had done, with people I did not know around me.

I looked across at Jan and she smiled at me.

I shrugged "OK I will give it a try," I said, still not really convinced that I was doing the right thing.

Mike smiled "Great," he said, "I am glad you decided to come aboard."

He glanced at his watch "I need to get these pictures into the publisher before the day is out and I would also like to show him some pics of you if that is alright".

I did not realize I was going to be put on the spot so quickly, but I felt myself nodding agreement.

"Right" he said with a reassuring smile "I'll just nip down to the car and pick up a Polaroid."

When he had gone I turned to Jan "Have I done the right thing,"

She nodded "You will be fine, just think to yourself how beautiful you are and be proud of your body."

I had butterflies in my stomach when he returned with a camera.

He looked around the room then "Just stand over there by the sofa"

I walked over to the position indicated my legs felt like jelly and my heart was thumping.

"Now just turn around slowly and face the window and slip off your wrap," he said.

I began to turn and with trembling fingers I undid the belt, I felt the wrap fall open, I shrugged it off my shoulders, it slid down my body falling in a crumpled heap around my feet. I was naked and I could feel Mike looking at me taking in my body I felt my nipples becoming rigid, I closed my eyes tightly wanting to shut out my shame I was feeling.

"You are absolutely beautiful," I heard him say, then I heard the click of the cameras shutter, "Now turn slightly this way," he instructed.

I turned "Wonderful, just wonderful, now a little bit more " I heard more clicks I knew by now that I was facing him, I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking at me intently.

"You have such a beautiful body" he said.

I could tell by his voice that he meant what he said and I at last began to feel slightly relieved. He asked me to alter my position a few more times complementing me every time, I felt myself beginning to relax and by the time he called a halt I was even beginning to enjoy myself. When he finally handed me my wrap I must admit I had some reluctance as I slipped it back on. I had actually enjoyed the feeling of him looking at my body, and I had enjoyed showing it off to him and now I even felt a little more excited about what was to come.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
459 Followers
12