Nude Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all control soon enough though. I leaned over Jeanie's cleavage with the straw in my right hand, and seeking convenient support, found myself gently placing the heel of my left hand on her pubic bone, letting my fingers softly drape over her thick bush of black pubic hair. She quipped briefly in surprise, but didn't say a word, albeit a muffled sigh. I went to task, and after sniffing the rings of coke from each of Jeanie's nipples, I was totally drained of any remaining restraint that I'd been relying on the past few years.

I feverishly gorged myself on those beautifully firm D-cup globes of womanhood. I was sucking away like a starved infant and kneading with both hands. I could feel Barbara's steely stare, which I could easily tell was driving into us both with a combination of contempt and wanton curious desire. Jeanie and I were both completely lost in our own altered state of exhibitionism and unbridled passion, finally able to release itself after all these years of restrained lust.

The totally exasperated Barbara finally interrupted our lustful encounter, and matter-of-factly said, "Well, um... guys.... hey, you two... enough already.... maybe I'll just go home now and let you two get a room."

That quickly snapped us out of our little world of ecstasy and we both apologized for embarrassing her and asked that she stay. Barbara reluctantly agreed, and said, "Alright, I'll stay a little while longer, but only if everybody keeps it toned down a bit." Jeanie and I both agreed, as we gazed longingly into each other's eyes, knowing precisely what was going to happen when the guests leave.

Jeanie then sat up on her pillow and sighed in relief, to which Barbara and I answered with our own sighs. Now with that intense moment out of the way, we all seemed to relax a little and enjoy the ensuing silence. The mood became somewhat awkward though, with me fully displaying tented shorts now wet with pre-come, and Jeanie sitting completely naked with fully engorged, shiny nipples, and then Barbara, awestruck and confused. It seemed none of us really knew where to look.

Having introduced plenty people to the nudist/exhibitionist lifestyle before, I broke the silence and said, "Well, here we are. One nudie is all it takes to start. Then it's easy after that... thanks Jeanie. You definitely get the award tonight. Could you have even imagined that you'd spend this day nude in the laundry room and roaming the halls, then flashing your boobs to the entire video store, then get me to sniff lines of coke from your nipples, huh?"

Jeanie laughed, "No way dude. This day has been full of surprises, but even though I was terrified a few times, it's all been totally worth it. I feel so much more free and liberated. I'm glad you talked me into all this."

I then asked Barbara how she felt, while being totally distracted by two very swollen nipples attempting to burst from her sweatshirt. She took a deep breath and said, "Well, as you can imagine, all this is pretty overwhelming at the moment, but I trust you guys enough to lead me into all this freedom stuff you keep spouting about.... It's just that I've led a very sheltered life so far, having extremely conservative parents and only one sex partner so far, who I didn't even let see me naked with the lights on."

Jeanie and I conveyed our sympathies and promised to take things slow, avoiding any traumatic embarrassments. Barbara tried to continue with her life story, but Jeanie interrupted and wanted her turn for a body blow. She demanded I strip down myself and let her take a line from each ass cheek. I agreed without hesitation and stood up to strip, staring intently for Barbara's reaction. I wouldn't be delighted to that yet though, for she averted her gaze until I was firmly laying face down over the pillow.

Jeanie took great pleasure with a body blow off my ass, while I thoroughly enjoyed Barbara gazing up and down my entire nude body. We took a tiny step backwards though, when Barbara convinced me to put my shorts back on for a little while at least. It was all part of the progressing slowly thing, so I didn't mind too much.

Barbara sensed her need for an additional boost of courage. She said that alcohol usually works well with her, but Jeanie and I were out. So she wanted to zip next door to her place for some wine. Before she left though, she sniffed a couple extra-long lines off the kitchen counter, but promised to join in with the body blows after a few drinks.

On her way out, she looked to be loosening up a bit and had a playful bounce to her step. She even blew me a comment on a nice chest and ass. I walked her to the door, planning to keep our door open while she was gone. Although pretty secluded not being on a main hall, every once in awhile another tenant would walk by. This time though, possibly getting a peek at a naked Jeanie wandering around our apartment, or me wearing only a pair of still nicely-tented shorts, I only hoped.

Jeanie and I lost track of the time Barbara was gone, being fully engrossed in cleaning up the remnants of dinner. But we eventually realized our sexy co-ed neighbor had been gone far longer than it would usually take to get a bottle of wine. I walked through our still wide-open door, although appreciably deflated by then, and knocked on her door. She sounded startled, but replied that she'd only be another minute or so and we should start the movie. I turned to go back into our apartment when I could barely hear her talking to somebody on her phone. I didn't think much of it, although it would explain why she was gone so long.

At least fifteen minutes went by before we heard Barbara's voice calling from down the hall. She announced she was coming back over and wanted to know if the hall was clear, because she couldn't see around the corner from her doorway. Confused at first, I realized what was going on and said to Jeanie, "Oh, I bet she's coming back over naked. Why else would she ask?"

Jeanie nodded as I began to head out to check the hall, but she stopped me and volunteered to check the hall herself. She was a little bummed that our front door had been wide open for nearly a half hour and nobody walked by for her to flash. I totally admired how quickly Jeanie was getting into the whole exhibitionist thing. I had created a monster no doubt.

She walked boldly out the door and down the hall towards the main lobby. She returned quickly though, and as she passed our door on the way to Barbara's, she threw up her arms wondering where everybody had run off to tonight. She obviously hadn't been able to flash anybody.

By this time though, my dick was beginning to grow again, watching Jeanie walk the hall nude and anticipating that I'd soon see Barbara, most likely nude herself. I contemplated stripping completely before she walked in, but thought it more fun having an audience.

I heard the two girls getting closer to our door, chatting in muffled tones, as girls do when plotting something. A nude Jeanie entered first, as Barbara took cover behind. Skinny Jeanie though didn't provide enough cover, and it was apparent Barbara was at least topless. I couldn't tell yet if she was fully nude. Although I did catch a glimpse of more leg than her long shorts did cover. As if glued together, the two girls did a little dance trying to close the door.

I walked closer, proudly displaying the tent in my shorts, and said, "Well, well. I see she's joined the club... Let's see it then girl. Don't be shy. Just get it over with quickly I always say, so the sooner you can enjoy your naked freedom."

Barbara then realized it was now or never and emerged from hiding, tentatively at first, but then burst out, assuming a cheerleader pose of arms and legs outstretched. She gleefully announced, "Ta da... I can't believe I'm actually doing this... I must be crazy tonight."

She was delightfully topless, but wearing very skimpy, white lace panties. My assumptions about her were right. She'd been hiding a great body under all those baggy clothes. Curvy is the best way to describe Barbara. She had a perfectly-proportioned hourglass figure, with creamy-white areas clearly indicating she wore a conservative bikini.

My previous ogling guessed she hid somewhat average B-cups, if that, under those sports bras. Boy, was I surprised... or rather blown-away at the jiggling display of soft orbs now within arms reach. They were perfectly-round and finally freed from their restrictive shackles. Probably at least large C-cups, although more likely Ds. They stood proud and firm, slight splayed out to the side and capped with cute, undersized nipples, which were soon to be mine for the asking.

The sumptuously circular undersides gently continued curving around to seamlessly merge into her deltoid shoulder muscle. This continuous line — beginning from a girl's cleavage, outlining her boobs and then smoothly continuing up her side to finally crease her bicep — was one of my all-time favorite attributes a woman could have. It just drives me nuts, and Barbara's got it. I couldn't wait to take a body blow off those puppies.

Barbara and I just stared at each other in silence, hers a result of fear and mine a result of erotic astonishment. I took my sweet time surveying Barbara's awesome body, slowly gazing up and down, taking in every detail of her soft skin. Her lace panties consisted of a shiny silk triangle held delicately by strings caressing her hips. The kind of panties a girl wears when introducing her body to a new lover for the first time. I thought to myself it wouldn't be long before those were on the floor too... hmm, or maybe hanging like a flag somewhere.

My lustful stares, and now fully-tented shorts, fueled Barbara's embarrassment, causing her to start turning away while bringing her arms up for cover. Jeanie was obviously a little annoyed at my actions also, jealous of a new girl attracting my total attention. I really didn't care though, Barbara was almost totally nude and I was going to ogle as long as I wanted.

Sensing I was the obvious cause now of Barbara's retreat, I broke my stare and motioned that we all retreat to the kitchen to open that first bottle of wine. Changing the subject always comforts a first-time nudist's fear and getting them involved in a menial task helps even more.

As we search for wine glasses, I asked Barbara why she took so long returning to our apartment. She explained, "Well, I left your place feeling pretty good about myself, and I convinced myself to go through with it. So as to force myself while I still had the courage, I stripped completely just as I closed my door. I figured it would give me a little time to prepare and get used to the feeling, because I usually never walk around naked."

She continued, "And when I was just about to leave, having only bottles to hide behind, my good friend, Sara, called from my hometown back east. So I had to chat for a while. But I made a big mistake telling her I was already naked and going down the hall to a neighbors that way."

Relating how mad she was, Barbara continued, "Sara was really giving me a hard time and blabbing on and on about how I was raised to be a good girl and all. She just didn't even try to understand, and I got real mad at her. But I really didn't want her spreading rumors about my antics out here, so I promised I'd only go topless.... and ta-da, here I am, wearing only a skimpy g-string and exposing my body to somebody besides a doctor or boyfriend for the first time in my life."

While maneuvering for a better look at her ass, I added, "Ya, and what an awesome body it is too. That work of art needs to be shared with the world."

Barbara retreated slightly in shame as she confessed, "I don't think it's that great. But I suppose that's my prudish mother talking though."

I quipped back, "Shush... you have a body most women would kill for, and all the guys' lust over... What do you think caused this aching hard-on of mine... Oh, and can I please set it free now, please?"

Barbara gazed down at my tented shorts, belaying my uncontrollable complement to her beauty, and smiled. She was just about to grant my request to let it free, when we all thought we heard someone knocking on a door down the hall. When knocking a second time though, we also heard a female voice calling for Barbara.

Barbara stopped dead, and shirked, "Oh my God, I forgot. That must be Sabine. What am I going to do now, all my clothes are back at my place?"

Jeanie and I both just shrugged our shoulders, encouraging Barbara to treat the situation like it wasn't a big deal. Telling her to just open our door a crack and invite Sabine over here, which was the plan in the first place. I added that Sabine probably wouldn't think much of our nudity anyway, being she was an athlete and European. Barbara quickly realized she didn't have a choice, so she nervously went to our door, and peeked out to tell Sabine where we all were. I so enjoyed watching Barbara's bare ass jiggle as she nervously scurried across the room.

We had met Barbara's friend, Sabine, only once before, but she's one to leave a very lasting impression. Immigrating recently from Holland, her heavy Dutch accent complements her striking northern European looks. Tall and fair-skinned, she stopped men in their tracks with an athletically-honed body and blond mermaid hair cascading around her gorgeous face.

Sabine was a woman of the world, and had her pulse on all the happenings of the university. Everybody seemed to know Sabine. She commanded every room she entered, not by being forceful, but her easy demeanor and uber-confidence just made it a pleasure to be near her.

I know she wouldn't have any problem with the rest of us being nude, considering she was raised in a society of public co-ed nude saunas and common dressing rooms. I was getting even harder imagining the possibility that she might stay, but probably wouldn't though. She was only delivering more coke, and being such a social bunny, probably had other plans already.

Barbara let Sabine inside, and it didn't even faze her a bit at seeing Jeanie nude, Barbara in a g-string and the tent in my shorts. It seemed to bother Barbara though that Sabine wasn't bothered. Sabine settled in quickly and asked right away for a glass of wine to get the evening started properly. She was visibly excited when we confirmed her deduction that we were doing body blows. We also explained our progress so far with Jeanie's first experience with coke and Barbara's first experience at nudism.

Sabine wanted to hear more, especially about our earlier nude laundry adventure. But she first had to excuse herself to get the coke from her car. She never carries any product with her until she checks out the scene first. She also told Barbara that she had a pink cowboy hat in the car that would look darling on her, even complementing the white g-string.

As Sabine was playfully walking out, she turned to me and demanded that my shorts better be gone by the time she got back, because she just loved a hard dick for a body blow. Who was I to deny a girl's wishes.

Nervous anticipation washed over us three in the kitchen, knowing we just had to comply with Sabine's wish, but waiting for Barbara's permission. We all agreed earlier I wouldn't strip unless she was comfortable. Succumbing to the peer pressure, Barbara finally surrendered and gave the nod.

I then stood proud, giving both girls full view, and unzipped only partly. I then slithered them down, getting the effect I wanted, as my fully-engorged dick sprung out into the light and slapped against my stomach. I got the yelp I so desperately hoped from Barbara. She was fascinated, locked in stare with mouth agape at this new experience. I thought to myself the excitement we'll have watching her become an exhibitionist.

Barbara was beside herself and even shaking when I performed a little naked dance, spinning around and gyrating my swinging dick all around. I was in ecstasy, showing off for Barbara, as I always totally relish in the first time a new person sees me nude. I was about to be trumped though.

My dancing for Barbara was suddenly interrupted when we heard the front door unlatch, stopping us all with the thought of being caught. We were so involved with my erotic performance, we totally forgot Sabine was coming back. And boy were we surprised when she walked in the front door.

The door flung open with Sabine making a grand entrance. She had indeed brought that pink cowboy hat for Barbara, which was perched atop her blond head, but that was it. She had obviously shed all her clothes in her car and pranced back to our place wearing only the hat. Wow, is all we could say at realizing we had a pro in our midst.

And what a body she had. Sabine was tall and skinny, but muscular from years of athletic training. Her boobs were small but sported puffy, pink nipples. She was also true Dutch, with a wisp of blond hair incapable of hiding her pussy lips, which were also pink and puffy. We just stood in shocked awe, as she confidently sauntered over to us in the kitchen and said, "A girl's always gotta be dressed correctly for the party, right?"

The laughter broke the tension in Jeanie and I, but not Barbara. She just looked petrified in disbelief, seemingly at a loss how to act or what to say. Sabine ribbed her friend and joked, "Lighten up, girl. Have a drink. You act like you haven't seen naked people before."

I forced a full glass of wine into Barbara's hand as I said to Sabine, "Well, she's a little shy with all this and she told us earlier that, yes this is all totally new for her. We're trying to bring her slowly out of her shell and maybe convince her to join us on some exhibitionist adventures." Barbara just continued staring out into space, barely allowing Sabine to guide her arm up to take a drink.

Confident as ever, Sabine said, "Well, I got some more party powder that'll take that edge off. And from what I see down there, it looks like somebody's ready to give me a body blow, alright!" Yup, that meant me, yea!

She wasn't carrying anything when she walked in, so I wondered where she had stashed the goods. Pleasantly surprised again, Sabine removed her pink cowboy hat and pulled out a sizable zip-lock almost full of coke. Wow, I exclaimed and asked if she invited anybody else to this impromptu party. She flashed a sheepish grin and said, "Well, maybe. I'm sure I can round up some friends... But first thing's first though. Slap that beautiful piece of meat on the counter for me, now."

I submissively obliged with erotic delight, as Sabine dropped a thick line along the full length of my dick, ending with a sizable pile crowning my swollen head. She leaned in with the straw, as I took liberty with a handful of her tight ass. The other girls watched in shock and awe as Sabine purred while inhaling the party elixir. Then as expected, swallowing my entire shaft for a single stroke, lapping up any remaining residue. She stood, beaming with pride, and leaving me with the ultimate tease.

I winced at realizing I wasn't going to last long at this rate, especially when I noticed Jeanie had jumped up on the opposite counter and had at least two fingers buried deep in her pussy.

Turning front on to both girls, Sabine then raised her hands slowly and took a hard squeeze of each boob, as she purred, "That ladies, is how it's done... now who's next?... Barbara?... miss not dressed yet for the party!"

That did it for Barbara. She snapped. Every sexual or shameful restriction placed by her prudish parents and conservative upbringing was now annihilated, and she realized from that point on, she was totally at the mercy of our suggestions. Visibly wrought with submission, she screamed, "Aw, fuck it... You win... I'll do anything you want me to... go run around town naked... crash a frat party naked and screw all the guys... whatever... I just don't care who sees me naked now... I wanna be a new person... I'm done with the old me... fuck it!!"