Nude TV Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! "Thank you Miss Hayes, may I have another?"

The audience could clearly see the determination on Julie's face as she spanked Ralph, but what was also very noticeable was how her tits were squeezed together as she held the paddle. Her pebble-like nipples were also on display for everyone to see.

SMACK! "Thank you Miss Hayes, may I have another?"

SMACK! "Thank you Miss Hayes, may I have another?"

SMACK! "Thank you Miss Hayes, may I have another?"

While Ralph was able to maintain control of his voice, Julie could see that her efforts were causing his cheeks to turn read. Stopping, Julie said, "There, I think that's enough. Honestly, we just wanted to warm up your backside, we didn't want to hurt it"

Ralph stood up and immediately used his hands to rub his now sore ass. This caused his still very hard cock to waive ever so slightly. Julie couldn't help herself, and bent over to kiss it on the tip.

Even though his ass was smarting, Ralph said, "Miss Hayes, you do have some of the best ideas of anyone who works here."

"Now that we've had some fun with you, Ralph," Dan said, "It's time we had some fun with Julie."

Turning to look at Dan, Julie said, "You didn't tell me that I'd be included in your games."

"That's because we wanted to surprise you," Janice interjected.

"Yes, we couldn't forget our favorite little girl," Dan said. "Based on some of our conversations over the last month, we could only think of one thing to do to you."

Almost hoping up and down, which of course caused her tits to bounce in an obscene manner, Julie waited to hear what was going to happen next.

"Really," Julie replied, "of all the things I've talked about, for the life of me I don't know which one you picked."

"We thought," Dan began, "that since we'd have two men with very excited cocks, the best thing that we could do would be to give you the double fuck that you've always wanted."

Julie squealed excitedly as she realized what was about to be done to her.

Janice said, "Now what you'll have to decide is which cock goes in your pussy, and which one ends up in your ass."

Quickly controlling herself, she concentrated on both of the cocks in front of her. Finally, she looked at Ralph and said, "You have a fine dick Mr. Channing, and I think that I'd like yours to invade my puckered hole."

"Pray tell me why?" Ralph asked.

"Well yours is plenty big, but Dan's is still bigger," Julie said. "It's just that I'm a little worried that Dan's just my split my poor little ass in two."

"Don't worry about offending me, little girl," Ralph said, "I've always had a special appreciation of how my dick feels when it's rooting around a woman's asshole." He then went on, "and to be perfectly honest, just like many of our viewers, male and female, your cute derriere always has my attention."

"Gosh Mr. Channing," Julie said, "You say the cutest things."

By now, Janice had got out of her chair and approached Ralph and Julie. "Enough with the compliments, it's time that we got started."

Janice now had a tube of KY jelly with her, and she quickly opened it and squirted a good dose onto her right hand. Then kneeling in front of Ralph she applied the jelly to his cock. The up and down movements mixed with the slow rotation of her hand quickly had Ralph on the precipice of a premature ejaculation.

Sensing this, Janice stopped, then turned to look at Julie. "I think that it would be best if you bent over by the bed so that I can apply some of this to you too."

Julie giggled, then skipped to the bed. Keeping her legs straight, with her feet about two feet apart, she bent over and rested her arms on the bed.

Janice shuffled over to Julie on her knees, then squirted a little more jelly on her right index finger. Carefully using her left hand, so that the camera would get a great shot, she separated Julie's cheeks, and stuck her finger into Julie's asshole.

Wiggling her ass, Julie said, "That feels cold and icky."

"Hold still," Janice said, "speaking from experience, this process is required to ensure eventual pleasure on your part." Julie did stop wiggling, and the audience was treated to the sight of Janice working her finger in and out and all around Julie's asshole.

When she felt like she had covered Julie's entire rectum, Janice slid her finger out, and proclaimed, "Let the fucking begin."

Dan climbed on the bed and lay down on his back. Now Julie had an up close look at his hardon and said, "My Dan, it looks bigger than ever. I'll try to get it all in me."

With a devilish grin on his face, Dan said, "Don't worry Julie, I've never had a problem getting all of it into anyone."

Julie then climbed on the bed too, and crawled over Dan. Positioning herself so that Dan's cock was at the entrance of her cunt, she used her right hand to reach between them, grasp Dan's cock, and slowly eased herself down its length.

Ooohhh's and Aaaahhhh's could be heard from both Dan and Julie as her pussy enveloped his cock. When she reached the root of his cock, they looked and each other and laughed. Then they kissed. The viewers got to see lots of tongue, and heard lots of slurping.

This went on for about a minute, then they broke the kiss. Julie looked over her shoulder and said, "We're ready for you now, Mr. Channing."

Ralph was very excited, but he didn't want to waste this moment. He'd always had a conflict in his mind when he thought of Julie. She was the same age as Laura, his own daughter, and while he'd never do anything like this to Laura, he's always fantasized about doing the deed with Julie.

He crawled on the bed, but stopped to rub the perfectly smooth mounds of Julie's ass. They filled his hands, and were supple and firm at the same time. His dick really wanted to get into Julie's ass, but he had to get the feeling of her ass firmly imbedded into his memory because he didn't know if he'd ever get this chance again. Many had been the time that he'd watched Julie do some sexual antic on the show, and before long he'd have his cock out and squirting in his hand in no time flat.

While this felt great to Julie too, after about a minute she said, "Come on Mr. Channing, it's time for the ass fucking to begin."

It had been quite a while since his dick had been this hard, and due to the way everyone was positioned, Ralph only had to use his hands to spread her cheeks, and insert his cock in her asshole.

Now all three of them moaned in unison. The tightness of her asshole gave pleasure to Julie and Ralph. Dan could even feel Ralph's cock rub against his during this process.

When Ralph had fully inserted himself in Julie's ass, she turned to the camera and exclaimed, "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about."

All three held their positions for a while, luxuriating in their new sexual highs. There soon came a time, though, when Ralph began to slowly rotate his hips so that his cock rooted around in Julie's rectum.

This again caused all of them to ooohhh and aaaahhhh. There were even some giggles from Janice and Paula as this scene played out.

Dan hadn't moved at all, but the movements of Ralph's cock were causing Julie's pussy muscles to twitch. This heightened the pleasure that Dan's cock was receiving. He said, "If this feels half as good to you two as it does for me, we're not going to last very long."

"We have to make this last as long as possible," Julie said, "because it feels so fuckin' great."

Again, there was that twinge of conflict in Ralph's head. This was truly better than anything he'd felt in way too long, and hearing the way Julie was reacting to the pair of cocks in her only raised his sexual awareness. He'd never screw his daughter, but he was reveling in the opportunity to fuck Julie.

It took the three of them a few minutes to find a rhythm, but when they got going it was a sight to see. Hips were moving, and sweat formed on all of them. Words like, "Fuck Me", "Deeper", "Oh My God", and "Don't Stop" were heard, but it was impossible to tell who said what.

As it continued, the bed started to quiver, then shake. The grunting got louder, and their body movements got faster.

Dan was the first to climax, and he yelled in orgasmic glory.

Julie was only a few seconds behind him, and everyone knew this when she screamed, "OOOHHHHHH SSSHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!"

Her orgasm caused her asshole to clamp down on Ralph's cock. This last bit of pressure was all he needed to blast ropes of cum up her asshole. He wasn't nearly as vocal as the other two, but his body noticeably shook in orgasmic bliss.

As they calmed down, sounds could be heard from off camera that had the unmistakable tones of women cumming. The cameras quickly shifted back to Janice and Paula. Both of them were slouched down in the their chairs, and both of them had three fingers up their pussies. They each shrieked as their orgasms rocked their bodies.

It took a few more moments, but finally Janice lazily looked at the camera with a Cheshire-like grin on her face and said, "See, we told you that this was going to be a special show." She then went on, "We won't be on tomorrow morning, but be sure to tune in Monday for the start of our second year of Naked AM."

12