Nude with Mum in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark balked. 'But what if someone sees us?'

'Even better to be watched, darling. They won't know I'm your mother. They'll just think I'm a lucky old tart who's seduced a fit young cock.'

His mother's treacly voice, thick with desire, unfurled Mark's penis.

'But what if someone calls the police?' the young man asked as his mother spread the towels. He examined the bastion slopes around him dubiously.

'Nobody's going to call the police,' Margot intoned. 'This kind of thing goes on around here all the time. It's notorious for outdoor trysts. I checked on the internet after breakfast. And I hope someone comes to watch us, Mark. That'd be so thrilling.' She indicated the towel with a sweep of her hand. 'Now, lie down and let mummy suck your cock.'

'Oh, Mum ...' Mark groaned. 'That's so wrong.' But he eagerly complied with his mother's command.

Margot knelt next to her son's supine form. She lifted his hard cock and gave the stalk a long, lascivious lick.

Margot's hand slowly rubbed her son's penis. 'Shall I tell you something, Mark? Something terrible. Something so wicked you'll probably be shocked, maybe even disgusted ...' She slurped at his long cock again. 'But it was something so ... so sexy that I couldn't help myself. I just had to keep doing it.'

Mark groaned. 'Oh, Mum, your mouth feels so good on me. But what ... what is it that so bad?'

'I used to suck my brother's penis like this,' Margot whispered.

'Jesus, Mum ... No ...' Mark struggled to sit upright.

Margot lay a restraining hand against his chest. 'Lie still. Let me tell you about things. I sucked and fucked my brother, your Uncle Steven.' Margot's fist moved quickly up and down. Mark groaned and slumped back. 'And then I seduced my father. I had both of them, sometimes together, right up until I met your dad. I was twenty when I first went with Steven, twenty-two with my father ...'

'Shit, Mum,' Mark said. 'I ... I ... Shit, I didn't have ... I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I like that idea. It's so ... perverted.'

'So,' Margot countered, her hand sliding up and down Mark's shaft. 'Licking your mother's cunt, fucking her most of the night, having her suck your cock,' she slurped and gobbled Mark's knob for a few seconds, leaving the thing glistening. 'All of that dirtiness is acceptable to you?'

'Oh, Mum, I don't know ... I mean your brother and your dad? And what about my dad? Did he know anything about it? He can't have ... I ... i don't know who you are any more.'

'I'm still your mother, darling. And I love you. I love your uncle and grandfather too, in the same way we shared last night. It got very confusing for me when I met your father. I fell in love with him and ...' Margot paused. 'But we can talk about it later after I've sucked your lovely big cock and ridden you like a cowgirl.' Allowing Mark no time to think, Margot lifted a leg across her son's body. She squatted over him with her vulva pouting above his face.

As she arranged herself above him, Mark glanced at his mother's smooth flesh and dangling labia. Her mound was plump and inviting in the light of the sun; swollen with desire. He recalled the moment his tongue split the flaps apart and he tasted her nectar for the first time. How she'd gasped and hissed as he'd tongued her. When he pushed his fingers inside her body he'd found her sodden, a viscous ooze had slid from her opening when she climaxed, a dribble sliding along the crease of her buttocks.

That had been the night before, and now his mother was about to take him into her body again.

'I want you to tell me about Uncle Steven, Mum. Tell me about your brother later ...'

'I will, my darling boy. I'll tell you all about it. Perhaps you can both fuck me when we get home? Now lick my cunt; I'm getting so turned on.'

Mark's eyes widened at his mother's, incongruous from between her lips, continued use of the obscenity

Margot lowered her mouth to her son's erection. Her lips enveloped him. She groaned when, as Mark's cock grew stiffer inside her mouth, she felt his tongue curling into her opening.

Margot's hat slid onto the sand as she slurped and sucked on her son's cock. She held him at the root with both hands and squeezed. Her eyes gleamed when Mark's erection bulged from her fingers.

'I've got to fuck that big cock,' Margot said, her voice thick with lust. 'I wanted it to happen between us, Mark,' she admitted, and then gasped as, after easing herself along Mark's long, lean body and positioning herself over him, she felt her son's blunt cock-head penetrate her opening. 'Oh, God, I'm sore ... but don't stop. I want to fuck. I want to get fucked outdoors by my beautiful son. Fuck me, darling.'

Mark grunted and thrust his hips upwards to delve deeper into his mother. His hands reached for her waist and he pulled her down onto his invading shaft.

'I wanted you too, Mum. I wanked and thought about fucking you that first day. After I'd seen you nude ...'

'Oh, you wicked boy,' Margot groaned. She smiled as her torso curled and he leaned forward with her mouth against Mark's. 'We're both dirty, nasty people, Mark. This is incest. You fucking your mother, me fucking my son. That's what we're doing, baby. Incest.'

'I don't care,' Mark groaned. 'I love you. You're beautiful. I want to do this with you.'

'And I want us to do it too, darling. Now,' Margot added, 'less talk and more fucking.' She lifted herself upright, placed the soles of her feet against the towel and, after reaching back for her hat, began the slide that would cause her son to climax. The woman wanted to feel him let go inside her; to let the spurting gush of his ejaculate fill her to the brim.

'Someone's there', she heard Mark say. 'Somebody's watching us.'

Margot paused with her son embedded balls deep inside her body. She looked around and saw a silhouette against the edge of the dune above.

'Come closer,' Margot called and waved. 'Come and watch.'

'Jesus, Mum ...' Mark began to object.

'Easy, baby,' Margot replied, controlling her son's movements with her thighs. 'Let them watch us. Let them see us together. It'll be so thrilling to have someone watch while I fuck my son.'

Margot's hips began to move. Mark sighed at the sensations the movement evoked.

As his mother moved against him, her insides clenching subtly around his girth to keep him hard and interested, Mark watched the figure approach. To his immense surprise he saw it was the beautiful young woman whose shaven vulva had inspired his mother.

The woman halted a few paces away and watched the couple in silent concentration, her expression rapt.

'Hello,' Margot said. 'Welcome.'

'Thank you,' the woman replied. Mark noticed an accent to go with the natural tanned look of her skin; perhaps Spanish or maybe French. He estimated her age at close to his own. 'I can watch you?' The girl asked, pointing. 'I just like to watch ...'

'Of course, darling,' Margot responded to the girl's shrug. 'That would be perfect.' She began to ride Mark vigorously, her fingers splayed across his chest. Margot groaned as she closed her eyes and felt her son moving deep inside her body. She ignored the bruised ache of her pubic bone and slapped down against Mark's thighs. Her buttocks shivered at the impact. 'Oh, fuck,' she drawled. 'This is perfect. You inside me again; that girl watching us ...'

The young woman spoke. 'You are very beautiful.'

Mark looked towards her and saw her hand between her thighs.

The girl carried on. 'You're a beautiful woman and you have a very good-looking boyfriend. Does it feel good to fuck him?'

'Oh yes,' Margot squealed. 'He feels fucking huge in there. So big and hard ...'

The girl continued to stare while her hand sawed urgently between her thighs. 'I like to watch,' she repeated.

Margot lifted herself from Mark's cock and settled on her hands and knees. 'From behind, Mark.' Her posterior was offered to the sky as she leaned low on her elbows. 'Let the girl see your cock as it goes in and out.'

Mark quickly moved behind his mother. He aimed his cock head at her body, one hand against her hip.

'Shit, Mum,' he groaned. 'You're so sexy. So wet.'

The young woman's hand between her legs stopped moving. She looked surprised. 'Mum? Did he ...?' She pointed at the couple.

'Role-play,' Margot said quickly. 'I love to pretend he's my son. It makes things very dirty.'

A slow smile split the girl's face. She rolled her eyes and her hand began to move again. 'Yes, that's hot. Very nasty. I like it. I think maybe later I'll pretend my boyfriend is my brother ...' She winced and groaned and bit her bottom lip while her fingers moved quickly through her sodden labia. 'My brother,' she sighed. 'Yes, he'll like that.' Her eyes opened, gleaming with devilment as she said to Mark, 'Go on, fuck your mother. It's nice to see you taking such good care of her.'

'Yes, Mark,' Margot gurgled as she looked back over her shoulder one hand securely on the hat. She added: 'Do as she says. Fuck your mother. Make me come.'

Mark's cock slid in and out of his mother. His fingers dug into her hips as he pulled her hard against himself with each thrust. He leaned low over her back, his tongue sliding over the nape of her neck while his arms encircled her torso.

'This is insane,' he whispered between pants and grunts. 'Crazy.'

'But so exciting.' Margot groaned and pushed back onto her son's gristle.

Mark nibbled Margot's neck. He licked her skin and tasted the salt of her exertion under the high Canary Island sky. His arms tightened around her waist as he fucked into her, harder and deeper, and caused the woman to cry out in delight.

The voyeur began to groan and sigh, her eyes glued to the incestuous couple on the towels in front of her.

'I'm going to do it, Mum,' Mark warned, his teeth grinding.

The young woman grunted and collapsed onto her knees. 'Come into your mother! Fill her with your love.' She sighed and leaned towards Mark and touched his shoulder. Mark released his mother's waist and his eyes met the girl's. The girl whispered, 'Come into her ...' She fingered her clitoris and kissed Mark's mouth.

Mark grunted and clawed his mother's hips. He thrust into her, his thighs trembling. With his cock pressed deep he felt the surge of his semen explode.

Margot mumbled while her son emptied himself into her. 'Oh, God ... Oh. Dear. Fucking. God ...' She turned her head awkwardly and saw the girl's breasts squashed against Mark's body while they kissed. 'Kiss me too,' Margot said in a low sigh as she looked at the young woman. 'Kiss me while my son comes inside me.'

The girl's eyes locked on Margot's. 'You are so bad.' She positioned herself in front of the mature woman, continuing in a voice hoarse with arousal. 'Fucking your son. Taking his cock. Allowing him to do it inside you ...'

A rush of semen dribbled from Margot when Mark finally slid out of her.

Margot sighed and, with her arm under her body, her hand between her legs while her fingers smeared slippery ejaculate over her clitoris she groaned, 'I'm going to come.' Thick dollops of gloop dripped out of her opening and spattered onto the towel while she fingered herself to a climax. The hat plopped to the sand and girl's tongue was in Margot's mouth while she quivered and shook and groaned.

The girl gestured with a hand. 'Lie down. Open your legs. Let me lick your son from you. I want so much to taste you together.'

Mark watched open-mouthed as his mother offered herself to the young woman's tongue. 'Mum,' he muttered. 'Oh God, Mum ...'

His mother turned her face towards him with a grimace of narrow-eyed lust. 'Nude under the sun,' she groaned. 'My son's spunk inside me ...' She pulled the girl's face from between her legs, jack-knifing her body to enable her to kiss the girl's mouth again. 'Your spunk's on her tongue,' Margot growled. The two women kissed again.

Later, after bidding their friend farewell, mother and son walked naked, hand-in-hand through the dunes.

'We're never going to stop this, are we, darling?' Margot inquired her eyes bright in the shade beneath the hat's broad brim.

'What's that?'

Being together like this. Naked. Loving each other. Say it isn't over, Mark. Please.'

Nude together always, Mum,' the young man said, kissing his mother's mouth.

12