Nudest Resort Visit with Friend

Story Info
Sandy goes to nudest resort without husband but with friend.
8k words
4.49
86.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

Previously I told of my wife's first visit to one of our favorite nudist parks. After her first visit, each subsequent visit seemed to bring the exhibitionist out in her. She seemed to relish the freedom of displaying her body to other men. She knew that I loved seeing her naked in front of others I liked to watch their reaction as she flirted and showed herself to them. It not only turned me on but she could hardly contain herself from being sexually excited.

On another visit she entertained a group of young men by openly having sex with me while they watched from close by.

Another time Sandy danced on their stage completely naked for the enjoyment of a large group of clothed truck drivers.

To repeat myself, Sandy is 5' 7" approximately 130 lbs. 38-26-38 with a very large C to D cup. She has very long, to the back of her knees, brunette hair that shines in the light. Deep blue eyes are framed by her oval face with a smile that is infectious. Her skin has an olive cast from her gypsy heritage and she tans to a golden brown. In a word, she is beautiful; I don't know how I was lucky enough to have her love me. All my male friends envy my luck and many have indicated that they would love to see her naked and fuck her. Some have been lucky enough to do both.

The Situation

One of our male friends, Dave who had seen Sandy naked several times, had mentioned that he had never been to a nudist resort. Sandy and I had made it no secret that we went on occasion. He had read about several local resorts, and said he would really like to go to one but felt foolish going alone. His problem was that neither his two ex-wives nor his present girlfriend would go to a place like that. We told him if his heart was set on going to one, he could tag along with us for a day. He said he wouldn't feel like a pervert if he were with someone else and Sandy had no qualms about spending a day naked with him. We had already set up a Saturday visit previously. So that we could spend a full day there and not have the long drive back on the same day, we usually went to a motel a few miles north of the resort to spend the night. We made reservations to stay that Saturday night. We only had to alter our plans slightly to now to include Dave. The Friday afternoon before we were scheduled to go, I was called out of town on a business emergency. Not wanting to screw up everyone's plans I suggested that Sandy and Dave go ahead and go without me. If I could get back in time, I would fly into Chicago on Sunday where they could meet me and we could spend the day together driving back home.

I didn't mind Dave and Sandy being alone together naked and after only a little bit of convincing, she agreed. I actually found the idea of them there together naked without me to be rather exciting. I could picture all types of things they might do without my presence there to put a damper on their fun.

The Visit

(Dave and Sandy relayed this part of my story to me as we drove from O'Hara airport back to our home)

Saturday they started out early so they could arrive around 10. Sandy was feeling a little excited knowing she would be spending a day alone naked with Dave. Dave on the other hand was almost dreading the fact that he had talked us into the trip at all. He was afraid he would not be able to control his erections and make a fool of himself. On the other side of the coin, he couldn't wait to see Sandy naked. The times he had seem her before, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her fantastic breasts and her beautiful pussy. Just thinking about her as she drove made him hard. How was he ever going to control himself? They finally arrived and checked in and drove towards the back to where they could have a little privacy to get used to being naked together without me.

They found themselves a little shy at first, just kind of looking at each other deciding just how they were going to suddenly strip in front of each other. Finally unable to delay further, taking a deep breath they simultaneously started to remove their clothing. They both admitted to being embarrassed. Dave also admitted he was really turned on. Sandy said she could tell just by looking. Of course her hard nipples showed she was a bit excited too. She told him that he would have to loose the erection if he wanted to fit in better. Embarrassed he said that looking at her, it was easy for her to say that but more difficult for him.

Finally after spending a few minutes getting used to each other they just started to walk around. Sandy was showing him the facilities and they exchanged pleasantries with some of the similar age couples that were there. They didn't mention that they weren't a couple, or that Sandy was married to someone else. They thought it would be too hard to explain.

They swam, lay in the sun, ate a picnic lunch, drank wine that they had packed, and went to the clubhouse. Dave watched a steady stream of clothed men come in, stay for a while and leave after they checked out the naked women. Sandy got more than her share of checking out by most of them. When Dave commented about the obvious stares she was getting, she laughed and explained that most were truck drivers who would stop there for a driving break so they could look at the naked women. He asked if it bothered her to be their target of interest, She said no that she was embarrassed at first but now it just seemed to turn her on knowing they were fantasizing about screwing her. Dave laughed and said he was having the same fantasy. Sandy gave him a poke in the ribs.

Dave said he was surprised how quickly he became less aware of his nudity, but still had a problem when he was talking with an attractive woman. He said he still had that first reaction of wondering how they looked naked, but then he could just look to answer his question. He then wondered how it would be to fuck them. He admitted that his alternative motive for being there was to see naked women.

Part of the day they lay in the sun and talked quietly about nothing in particular, just two good friends spending a quiet afternoon together, naked, outdoors, with dozens of other naked people around them, just a typical day.

Sandy would periodically have Dave smear sunscreen on her. She would apply it to her face and then tell him to cover the rest of her. He applied it from her toes to her face, missing no part of her. He took special pains to make sure her breasts, especially her nipples were well coated. He also made sure her pubic area was coated too. He spread her legs and took special care to work around her puffy outer lips. Sandy would be squirming and begging him to either stop or finish her off, but to stop teasing. Sometimes he would tease her and stop, other times just rubbing her swollen clit was enough to send her over the top and she would lay there sweating and moaning with her orgasm. He would slide his fingers up and down her open slit smearing her juices, matting her dark pubic hair. He would eventually leave her open to others to view, evident that she had recently been sexually excited.

Sandy would also turn the tables on Dave, she would cover him with the warm slippery sunscreen concentrating on coating his erection and balls. She would surround his swollen cock with both hands and slowly stroke him until he begged her to let him cum. She would take her finger and smear the drops of precum around the opening of his cock and then lean forward to gently lick the next few drops as they formed. She would caress his balls feeling them move in her hands as she tormented him. Finally she would lube her hands with extra cream and jack him until he would thrust his hips and go ridged and shoot his sperm in her hands. She would catch all she could and when he was done and his cock had shrunk back to normal she would rub his cum on her breasts telling him that it was her favorite body lotion. Several times they made their way back to the clubhouse to shower in their outside showers, preferring those to other more private ones inside. Dave liked to watch Sandy soap and rinse herself while groups of truckers watched her from inside through the large picture windows. Knowing she was being watched, she would put on a special show, lifting her breasts and opening her pussy taking special care to clean herself more than necessary. She smiled knowing she was causing more than a few painful hard-ons. She wondered how many men would go to the restroom and jack-off because of her.

That Night

By 6 that evening, hot sweaty and tired, they decided to leave and check into the motel. Dave offered to stay in a separate room, but Sandy told him there wasn't anything he hadn't seen, so why spend the extra money.

Sandy just slipped on a sundress without bothering to button it up for the ride there. Dave fully dressed, checked in and drove them around to the side where their room was. It was located on the 2nd floor about ¾ of the down the side, facing the parking lot. There was an entrance half way down where they could access the inner hallway. Walking from the car, to the entrance, up the elevator, down the hall to their room, Sandy never closed her dress. Had they met anyone along the way, they would have seen her naked from the front. Dave teased her by asking what she would have done if she had encountered anyone along the way, she responded by asking him what would he have wanted her to do? He told her that he would want her to do nothing but to keep on walking, exposed, and not cover up. She told him she had been naked all day with dozens of men looking at her, including him, and what would it matter if a few more saw her?

As they walked down he long hall way, Sandy let the dress slip from her shoulders and by the time Dave was unlocking the door she was standing behind him totally naked holding her dress in her hand. As soon as they were in the room, she said she wanted to shower to get the sun cream and dust off her. While she showered, Dave went out to get some wine to drink with the pizza they agreed they wanted. They decided to eat in the room rather than go out to eat. They both agreed that being in the sun all day had made them tired and they wanted to relax.

Dave had returned by the time Sandy had finished showering He had purchased 2 bottles of Merlot and a bottle of White Zinfandel. He also picked up a small bottle of Grand Marnier. Sandy was lounging around the room totally naked, on purpose just to see Dave's reaction. Even though they had been naked practically all day, being in the room naked was different than being at a nudist resort naked. The sexual tension was greater, the anticipation was heightened. The feel of sexual excitement was just under the surface of every look and conversation. This was a lot different than the healthy outdoor enjoyment of nudism.

Sandy decided she wanted a soda to drink before they ate and remembered that they had passed soda and ice machines at the top of the stairs when they came in. She grabbed the small ice bucket and started for the door as she asked Dave if he wanted anything. He looked at her and asked her if she had forgotten anything. She stopped and gave him a puzzled look and then smiled and said, "Oops, money, forgot the money for the soda. Got a dollar?" She put her hands by her bare hips and turned them palms forward and said, "No pockets, no money."

"You mean no clothes, no pockets no money. Are you going down the hall dress like that?" Dave asked. "Aren't you afraid you'll be seen?"

"Nope, don't care if I am. I'm thirsty and why bother?" and with a smile she added, "Maybe I'll make somebody's day. Give me a dollar for a soda."

Dave just shook his head as Sandy walked out the door and down the hall to the soda and ice machines naked as the proverbial jay-bird.

A couple minutes he heard a conversation from down the hall and recognized Sandy's voice and laugh. When he looked out the door and down the hall there was Sandy walking in all her naked glory beside a 40 something looking business type. She was carrying on a laughing conversation as she returned to the room. As she turned to enter the room she said, "Bye now, hope your evening's fun. Nice to meet you."

When Dave closed the door he asked, "And exactly who was that and where did he come from? Did you just strike up a conversation out of the clear blue sky?"

"Calm down, don't get your shorts in a twist. I don't know his name; we didn't get to talk that long." Smiling sweetly she continued, "I was fiddling with the dollar you gave me, the damned machine wouldn't take it. That nice man came up the stairs to go to his room and I asked him if he had a dollar bill because the one you gave me wouldn't work. He gave me a nice new clean one and it worked the first time. So there you see it was your fault. I couldn't very well ignore him because of his kindness so we walked back together. Any more questions?"

"Well, I see, did the fact ever occur to you that you were stark naked the whole time? Did it occur to you that he could see every square inch of you? Didn't that bother you?"

"Dave, Dave, Dave, hasn't it occurred to you that I have been naked all day and men have been looking at me all day? So what, if I cared, I wouldn't be here at all. I think he liked looking at me; I kinda liked him looking at me now that you mention it. And to answer your question, yes I was well aware that I was naked the whole time. I liked the feeling I got when he looked at me. I kinda like the feeling when you look at me, or haven't you noticed?" Smiling and shaking her breasts back and forth teasing him, "You know you like looking at me like this too don't you. Go ahead and deny it."

Picking up a piece of the melting ice and rubbing it on her nipples, Dave shook his head and said, "You really do like to show off don't you? Fuck yes I love looking at you."

"Mmmm, that feels good; look at how my nipples get hard when you do that, I hate for you to stop, but I'm starving and you said the magic word a while ago, pizza. Now, go shower, you need to cool off, and by the way you are stinky, I never sleep with a stinky man."

Dave told her to order the pizza she wanted while he showered. She asked if he was going to pick it up, because the pizza place was just down a few blocks. He said to have them deliver it. He laid his wallet on the nightstand and told her to pay for it from there. Jokingly she asked if she had to get dressed for the delivery. Dave gave her a challenging look and told her that she didn't "have" to get dressed. She shot him a look and asked if he wanted her to take the delivery naked and he just threw her earlier words back at her and told her she had been that way all day and what matter would it be if one more saw her. She flipped him her middle finger.

She ordered the pizza telling them what motel they were in and what the room number was. She asked who would be delivering it and asked for a description saying she wanted to be sure who it was before opening the door. They said they understood and told her the pizza would be delivered by Bryan, a tall 18 year old high school student with blond hair.

Sandy drinking a plastic motel glass of wine stood to the side of the open curtains watching to see who would be delivering the pizza. The lights in the room were still off; the summer sun was just going down. Dave stood behind her, also naked, kneading her shoulders. She laughed and asked him if he really wanted to see her accept the delivery naked and he challenged her saying, "If you think you can." A car entered the parking lot with a plastic sign on top with the pizza logo on it and a tall teen age boy jumped out with a pizza box in his hand. It must be Bryan.

Dave crossed the room, sat on one of the stuffed chairs, and covered his nudity with a towel. Sandy called him a chicken. She braced herself and waited at the door.

There was a knock followed by the announcement of a pizza delivery. Sandy asked for his name and when he replied Bryan, Sandy told him just a moment. She counted to ten, took a deep breath and opened the door.

The boy looked to be just barely18, tall and not bad looking, that is if you were a teen aged girl. Sandy thought that at least he isn't butt-ugly. Seeing a beautiful naked woman standing before him, he stood paralyzed, struck mute, mouth open, eyes scanning her body up and down. Sandy saved him by asking if he had her pizza, obviously he did unless the box was empty. When he shook his head up and down, she told him to come in and put it on the table by the window. He just looked at her and didn't move, his face getting redder by the second.

Sandy told him that it was okay, that she didn't mind him looking at her, but could they please have the pizza. With that he stumbled into the room, never taking his eyes off her body. He nearly tripped over the table and only at the last second saved the pizza from falling on the floor. When Sandy asked how much she owed him, he stammered nothing. Sandy said that she meant for the pizza. He finally pulled the receipt from the edge of the box and showed her it was $14.75. Sandy turned her back to the boy, showing him her backside, walked to the nightstand and took a $20.00 bill from Dave's wallet. She purposely walked to him with a little more bounce, handed him the $20.00 and told him to keep the change. Never even looking at what she handed him, he mumbled a thanks and started backing out of the room, still never taking his eyes off Sandy's naked body.

She walked him to the door and as he stepped into the hallway, she reached out and touched his cheek and smiled. He just said, "Wow! Thanks! For everything.", and blushed a deeper shade of red.

She smiled again and said, "Thank you and I'm glad you could see me this way."

She shut the door, walked over to Dave, whipped off his towel and shushing him told him "Don't make a sound; I don't want to embarrass him any further if he hears us laugh."

She went to the window and watched as he got to his delivery car, as she had hoped, he looked up. She stood there in the window naked and waved, seeing her he gave her a big smile and waved back.

Laughing, Sandy and Dave polished off the entire pizza and the two bottles of Merlot.

I called Sandy's cell phone to see how they were doing and they both gave me a recap of their day. Somehow the subject of the young pizza delivery boy didn't come up, nor did the man in the hallway. Guess they forgot, and anyway I had to have been there to understand the humor of the moment.

I talked to Sandy privately for a few minutes and reassured that it was okay if they messed around. I only wished that I was there to watch and join in on the fun. We told each other how much we loved the other and I told her that I would see them tomorrow at the airport. I teased and told her to dress sexy for me. She said, "You know it." And we said our good nights.

With all the wine that Sandy had consumed, she was getting sleepy. She crawled between the sheets and patted the bed beside her, indicating that Dave wasn't going to sleep in the other bed.

Dave slid in beside her and soon they were snuggled in each other's arms. Sandy reached down and found Dave's erection, teasing him about how he should see a doctor about the constant swelling he seemed to be having. She then proceeded to slowly jack him with one hand while gently squeezing his balls with the other.

Knowing he couldn't stand much more of this treatment, he slid away from her. He reached for a plastic motel glass that he had been drinking Grand Mariner from, and wetting his finger started circling her nipples with the liquor. Wetting each then sucking them clean, he quickly had Sandy squirming on the bed. Next he slid to her navel where he pouted the warm liquid filling the indentation then slowly licking it out. Finally positioning himself between her legs, he spread her legs lifted her knees and ass so that her pussy was open and pointing upward. He then poured a spoonful of the rich liquid directly into her opening. The alcohol sent a penetrating heat deep inside her, another spoonful then another. Next he lowered his mouth over her sweet liquid filled pussy and sucked all the juice he could draw from her. This process was repeated over and over. Sometimes he would let a small stream flow down to her puckered asshole where he would lick it away penetrating her asshole with his tongue.

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers