Nudist Boat, the S.S. Happy Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keiko, our head chef, decided that we needed more fish and lobster. I volunteered to accompany our Xena hunter, Ginnie, on another expedition. She agreed as we began prepping the gear for another hunt.

All geared up for skin diving, I entered the water nude, while Ginnie was still wearing her bikini bottoms. She told me to wait a minute near the back of the boat, so she could swim to the front and see how her niece was doing. She returned in a couple minutes and we were off.

Ginnie of course saw the first lobster and dove to catch it. I was still at the surface, when I saw Ginnie's bare ass dive towards the bottom. Oh, so that's why she had me wait near the boat, she was removing her bottoms in the water. When she returned to the surface with lobster in hand, I joked, "Hey, it looks like some barracuda got your bikini." She giggled, as I added my congratulations.

While we continued our hunt for more critters, I didn't say another thing about her nudity; thinking that the more casual I treat it, the longer she'll stay nude. She kept those legs closed though, so I never did find out if she was shaved clean.

We soon had a full bag of critters, but I realized the current had taken us quite a distance from my boat. With no other options, we began the long swim back, hoping we could hitch a ride from a passing boat. We weren't making much progress against the current, but thankfully we flagged a Park Service patrol boat. Good thing it was the feds too, because there is no federal law against nudity, but only local laws. So a police boat would of given Ginnie and I a real hassle, but not the feds. I wasn't too worried though; no police officer would ever give a ticket to Ginnie's beautiful nude body.

The Forest Service officer was really nice and was obviously very used to nude bodies in the Keys. Ginnie was real embarrassed and kept curled up on the trip back to my boat. The fed guy was a little snake though and wanted to board my boat to inspect our entire catch of the morning. Ya, he just wanted to see more naked bodies. I voiced my annoyance pretty quickly, so he got the hint and left soon thereafter.

Since our fishing excursions were such a success, Keiko decided to get a little more elaborate with the menu. I learned a long time ago not to question Keiko about anything related to her kitchen. No matter though, everything always turns out wonderfully delicious. I keep trying to encourage her into some competitions, but that Asian perfectionism trait keeps her in doubt of her talents. She confesses about someday competing, but I know she will never enter. In the mean time, her dinner parties are always the talk of the town.

Since the well-planned menu has now changed, Keiko realizes she'll need a few more things from the grocery store, or in this case, the nearby marina store. Melody is already getting antsy after only one day at sea, so eagerly volunteers to make the food run in the skiff. Sara is already in nap mode by now, not being accustomed to all the sun, so Melody recruits Ginnie to join her on the food run.

Matt and I get the skiff lowered for the girls. Ginnie appears out of the cabin wearing both parts to her bikini, as Melody emerges from the galley with list in hand and still fully nude. I know she's so comfortable without clothes that it does slip her mind to leave the house clothed sometimes.

I give her my usual "what are you thinking" stare, as she quickly zips back into the cabin for some clothes. Reappearing in just shorts, I reluctantly let her go, knowing the locals don't really care and she really doesn't have anything to cover anyways. Being half Asian, her boobs are mere bumps.

After a short trip to the marina, the girls tie off the skiff at the end of a long dock and make their way to the general store. Melody gets a few passing glances at her toplessness, although I can imagine Ginnie is getting even more in her skimpy bikini.

They actually found everything on Keiko's list and couldn't resist the bucket-o-chocolate on sale. They use a cart to get all the stuff to the end of the long dock. Before loading the skiff though, Melody removes her shorts to the pleasure of a few people in nearby slips. She demands Ginnie get nude with her, but to no avail.

Ginnie offers to return the cart to the marina store and make a stop at the bathroom before they head back. Melody really wanted to return the cart herself and flash a few people on the way, but let Ginnie go instead.

Melody waited for quite awhile, so headed down the dock herself to see if anything happened. Just then, Ginnie poked her head out of the bathroom as if to check if the coast was clear. Satisfied there wasn't anybody too near, she emerged with her bikini top hanging from the string of her bottoms.

The bathrooms were in the back of the marina building, so she walked topless in front of the big windows and headed down the dock. She was very nervous, but kept her pride strong and head high. Melody met her half way down the dock and as soon as they untied the skiff, Ginnie removed the rest of her bikini.

Ginnie's topless walk through the marina didn't pass real close to any other people, but the skiff ride out of the marina took them real close to other boats. Plenty of wide eyes were transfixed on the two naked and beautiful women.

I noticed Ginnie and Melody arrived back nude, but just assumed they stripped on the ride back. I know that Melody though pushes the envelope and gets a thrill shocking people with her nudity. She's a handful no doubt.

While the two girls were gone, I hailed a few boats on the radio and found one named the Whispering Wind a few islands south of us. I couldn't verify though if it was my daughter's friend's boat, just that another boat within my radio range saw it anchored earlier in the day. Melody gave me a better description of her friend's family boat and that the name Whispering Wind did sound familiar. So, it was worth a shot at least, as Melody scampered off to find Sara.

Matt and I chatted a bit as he helped me get the skiff ready. I asked him what he thought so far about being nude, and especially around four naked hot chicks. He began, "Well, it's taken a little getting used to, but it looks like you got me hooked now. Ginnie and I didn't talk about us getting nude at all before this trip, but we at least knew what to expect."

Matt continued, "When you two went spear fishing this morning, she didn't notice that I saw her toss her bikini bottom up to Sara. That was all the encouragement I needed and got nude myself. Ha, I loved Ginnie's expression at seeing me nude when you two returned. Nude in the water was one thing, but she was really nervous being nude out in the open, and wanted to put her bikini bottom back on. But with a little encouragement and my promise to stay nude too, she conceded defeat and decided to just go with the flow."

I jokingly asked how he was holding out so far keeping an erection down. He answered, "Well, first off, I'm avoiding even a passing glance of your wife's perfect tits, but otherwise I'm just dealin. Although, I just have this sneaky thought that Ginnie will do something wild today to get an embarrassing erection from me. She's already been taunting me a little today."

I proceed to reveal some of the inside secrets of our boat trips and softly say, "Well dude, things aren't what they outwardly seem. You've been hearing our preaching that even though we're nude out here, we keep it clean, but it's only lip service so people don't come down on us. Once the group gets comfortable with each other, after a day or so, the teasing gets into full swing. So, don't worry and have some fun. Let that thing fly if you want. But try to keep it away from Sara for the time being. Melody is ok with things, but Sara needs to take it slow. You and Ginnie should just watch Keiko and me, and follow our lead. It'll be fun."

I stopped explaining the inside scoop when I heard Melody and Sara emerge from the cabin. I turned to face them and realized that it was the first time I got a good look at Sara nude. She was shorter than Melody and had a very curvy body. She looked like a Southern Belle, with fair skin, long blond hair and a warming smile.

Melody was no doubt envious that her friend had filled-out nicely with at least B-cups that stood straight out. It also looked like she wasn't done napping yet. Her eyes were still half shut and she even looked a little queasy.

When I asked Sara how she felt, she admitted to being a little queasy but it wasn't too bad. I suggested she stay outside more and always keep the horizon in view to help with the motion sickness.

I told the girls the skiff was ready, but they couldn't go in the nude. As expected, Melody started whining, but I insisted they wear at least bikinis, and both parts this time. We didn't need to freak out her friend's parents. The girls reluctantly sulked off to find some clothes.

They rebel girls were back in a flash, holding bikinis in their hands. I took a firm stance and said, "Well, what did you think I meant. And I don't want to hear any crap that you'll promise to put them on before you get to the other boat. The bikinis stay on, or you're not going."

Giving in for the moment, they tied the bikinis on and stepped down into the skiff. I gave them the usual speech that I put a chart and some water in the console. I also made sure Melody agreed to be back before dark and if there are any problems to call me on the radio. With the dad speech complete, Melody sped off at full power... in the wrong direction.

Matt noticed this and quizzically commented, "Didn't you say the Whispering Wind was anchored south of here?"

Surrendering to the trials of a rebellious daughter, I answered in a sigh, "Yup, it's south, and she knows it, but she's goin the wrong way just to piss me off." I tap my bare foot on the deck in wait, when after a couple minutes, she turns to the south. With an outstretched arm, I said, "See, there she goes. What a handful she is... couldn't get it from me though."

Matt laughs as he knows me so well, but in a serious tone asks, "You sure they'll be ok?"

In a proud dad tone, I answer, "They'll be fine. Melody's smart and been around boats her whole life. She soaks up everything I teach her like a sponge and knows what to do if something goes wrong. She beat the pants off me the last time we took a marine navigation course together. I'm not worried about her boating skills, just her exhibitionist tendencies. This will be an interesting day indeed."

Matt and I head back into the main cabin and notice Ginnie sprawled out on the small couch for an afternoon nap. Arms and legs all going different directions, one leg was draped to the floor with the other over the backrest. I stopped a second to admire the view and said quietly to Matt, "Wow, she's adjusting quick... always been such a modest one. I've probably seen her two dozen times in a bikini, and not once even a nipple slip."

Matt, slightly beaming with pride at showing off his hot girlfriend, said, "Ya, as much as I want, she's never even given me a quick flash in public either. But earlier this week she hinted about trying something new and mumbling about overcoming fears. I could tell she'd been thinking a lot since our last diving trip when you, Keiko and Melody were nude most of the time."

As I stepped closer to the sleeping nymph and gazed intently between those long legs, Matt continued talking, "Ya, she does have a great snatch, huh. That's her usual pose when she sleeps, and I'll bet she'll be real embarrassed when she wakes up."

I finally had a chance to see if she was shaved, and to my delight, she was. Everything below that triangle patch was shaved clean. A sultry set of pink lips were just barely poking out.

Satisfied, I backed away from her while I couldn't help but take a long grope of my balls and rapidly inflating dick. I said to Matt, "Wow, she really does have one of the best I've seen, and I've seen a lot. It was worth the wait."

Being the usual jokester he is, Matt suggested that we have a little fun when she wakes up and finds herself spread eagle. He knew I usually brought along some camera equipment, so told me to get my small video camera and tripod. I caught on quick, so I dashed off to quickly return with the gear.

We set up the camera on the tripod at the end of the couch, and aimed it directly at her crotch, but didn't start it recording. We snickered like frat boys as we left for some beers in the galley, while still staying within sight of Ginnie.

Matt was telling me that he was starting to understand what I was saying about the teasing and excited about the next few days. Thinking for a long moment, he reluctantly asked me, "So, this teasing thing... um, how far will it go... because, um... Ginnie and I have never done anything in a group, or such. Although, I'm kinda intrigued. But ya know how conservative Gin can get, and she may flip at even the suggestion of..." Matt quickly cut off when Keiko entered the galley.

She said, "Those beers look tasty, I think I'll join ya." As Keiko muddled through the fridge for a beer, she said, "Suggest what to Ginnie?"

Matt and I mumbled for a moment, but I finally confessed after more prodding from my wife. I revealed that I'd been telling Matt about the sexual teasing that we get into with like-minded friends. How it's practically unavoidable with everything on display and all. Keiko nodded in agreement.

Matt still looked a little blown away, and said, "Well, it's definitely a surprise. When you first told us that your family were nudists, about a year ago, Ginnie and I thought it was a little weird, but we respected it. We talked about it back then and were ok, as long as you didn't pressure us to join you."

I replied, "Ya, but ever since then Ginnie has been asking both Keiko and I about it, separately of course. And on the last trip with you guys, she said it would be ok if Keiko, Melody and I wanted to get nude. So we did, and by the end of the weekend, she secretly admitted to me that she felt a little left out of the fun."

Keiko added, "Ya, and don't let her find out I said so, but we've been having some girl talks about you two and comparing notes. Oh, so that's what you guys were talking about when I walked in. Ya... she's ready."

All three of us were silent for awhile, obviously thinking about the erotic possibilities. Keiko broke the silence by asking Matt why he's been avoiding her so far. He sheepishly admitted, "Well, um... it's your, well... TITS!!... Up until our little talk here, I assumed it would be inappropriate to get a woody around here. And I know I would loose total control if I got a good look at those babies."

Keiko blushed at the complement, and with her adorable assertiveness, jumped up on the counter opposite Matt. Then slowly spread her legs wide, showing off her shaved crotch, and grabbed a handful of each finely-crafted breast. She then cooed, "Well, it's time then for you to take that good look. I didn't spend ten-grand on these for nothin ya know. And since you now see that it's ok, go ahead and let that big boy fly. I wanna see what Ginnie's been bragging about so much!"

With that, Matt finally took a good long look at the sexy, nubile Asian hottie on wanton display. The scene was so hot, I too inflated just watching another man ogling my wife.

At full erection, my dick stands straight out in front... leading the parade as Melody once said, and I'm always happy showing it off. Matt's dick at full erection curved like a banana pointing just about straight for the sky. He was plenty embarrassed though, until Keiko complemented him and said that both she and Ginnie would be delighted if he stayed that way the entire trip.

Matt agreed that it would be fun to try and keep it hard, especially now with the open season on teasing. He shuddered a little though, and asked about having a woody in front of the slightly naive Sara. Keiko told him not to worry about Melody, since she's seen plenty, but to keep it at bay for at least another day with Sara.

Just then we heard a muffled screech from the main cabin. We all ran to see what was obviously Ginnie waking to a camera pointed at her crotch. Matt and I laughed hysterically at the mortified Ginnie, as Keiko whacked me for such a dirty trick. The girls finally calmed down after I said it wasn't recording, but of course vowed to get back at us guys.

Still with sleepy eyes, Ginnie noticed the two erections, and with a jealous contempt asked what was going on. I said that we'll explain in the water, and I then lead everybody off the side of the boat for a playful swim.

Ginnie quickly understood the new rules and since she'd resigned herself of any prudeness already, just went with the flow and decided to have fun with it. This of course pleasantly surprised both Keiko and me, which kept both my dick and her nipples hard for a long time. The goggle-eyes between us was obvious, knowing the partner swapping to come.

Keiko dared us all to a naked shore excursion on the nearby island. It was only a short swim and it'd be fun shocking a few people. We took the dare, and Ginnie was even a little excited.

There were a few people nearby when we walked from the water, but we didn't cause any more commotion than a few stares. Typical Florida Keys, clothing optional. We walked down the beach a bit, but when we rounded the far point, a female voice called out to Ginnie. It was Sara's older sister, Rachel. Definitely shocked to see her aunt running around naked with three other people, the greetings were awkward, especially since Rachel knew her little sister was with Ginnie for the week.

Rachel was camping out with a girlfriend and her brother, all freshmen at the local college. Aaron and his sister, Bonnie, seemed to be more accepting of our nudity, being raised in Miami. The two girls filled their bikinis very well, which of course made me want to see them nude. We all chatted for a while and invited them to our clothing-optional boat in the cove. They were easy to convince, since they were broke and camping in a tent.

Rachel asked about Sara and hinted if she was also nude, but we said she was off with Melody and that only us four were nude. The explanation would've been convincing, until Bonnie saw the girl's skiff approaching my boat, and what appeared from that distance to contain two naked girls. This made it even more important that the three freshmen visit our boat, so I said that I'd be over later in the skiff to take them to our boat for dinner.

On our way back to the boat, Ginnie practically drowned me for inviting her other niece onboard, until I told her of my plan. I explained to Ginnie that at the moment, Rachel will snitch, but if we get her nude with us, she'll keep quiet for fear of getting snitched on herself. Ginnie thought the plan was sound, but wasn't sure that Rachel would get nude. I told her it wouldn't be hard, since from the looks of the beer cans in their cooler, they've already started drinking early today.

I couldn't wait to see these three college co-eds get naked, and even more excited to see their reactions to each other. More than likely, none of them have seen each other nude, yet secretly want to.

Arriving back at the boat, we find both Melody and Sara prancing around nude. I corner Melody for the details, and get the expected guarded details, "I was a good girl this time Daddy, not to worry. We found Tom's boat just where you thought it was and hung out with Tom's family for a bit. And yes, Sara and I arrived with our bikinis on. Tom's younger brother and older sister were there too. They're all really nice and asked a lot of questions about our boat. I think they had a 21-foot SeaRay or something, and they were really cramped. So I hope you don't mind, but I invited them over sometime this week."