Number 14: Paul

Story Info
Jessica recalls the men she's slept with.
800 words
4
12.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixteen. It's amazing how Jessica couldn't count these men on her fingers anymore. Rationalize it whichever way you could, either way; she was upset that the number had gotten this high. In retrospect, Jessica could slowly remember the faces of the fourteen men that had shared her most intimate memories. Four tumbled clumsily and quietly with her as her roommate slept on the other side of the room. Six were faceless nobodies found on the outskirts of whatever club she was frequenting. One took her virginity that cliché evening following prom. The final five men, however, had names, had faces, and had stories behind them.

Paul was number twelve. They were both working on their Masters degree at a University in Chicago. Some harmless flirting and uninteresting conversation convinced Jessica that a casual lay was riding on her feigning interest. After a very expensive dinner at some upper-class slut hangout and a couple glasses of wine, they lay on Jessica's futon in her empty apartment. His fingers fumbled with the ties on her stringy black dress, both of them giggling in between kisses. At twenty-four, she was hardly a schoolgirl in demeanor, but now, half a bottle deep with a man she hardly knew or cared about, she felt new at love-making.

Stripped to her panties, lying in the dark, his warmth blanketed her softly. His lips blushed at her body, taking in a pert nipple with his breath. With each flick of his tongue her body angled itself closer and closer to his, maximizing the depth to which he might penetrate her. Her hands were running along the entirety of his body, leaving a trail of goose-bumps leading straight to his hardened cock. She wanted it, she wanted it so badly. She offered her moistened cunt as a token of her desire, hoping Paul would take it as an opportunity for some much needed oral sex. He had been teasing her all night, damnit, rubbing his stiff dick against her panty-bound clit, nibbling her ears slowly. Now, her pussy ached for release. She let out a soft whine in his ear, right before he slowly released her from the imprisonment of her clothing. Now here she was, naked at last, free from the binding satin of her slip dress.

Her clit was bare, open for his mouth, his tongue, his cock; whatever he would give her. She moaned in delight; his lips were hot against her breasts. The more she moaned, the lower he went. Continuing on this trend, Jessica arched her back to the ceiling and down he went...only a few inches away from her aching clit. He worked his way down slowly, teasing her with gentle licks trailing their way closer and closer to the area she longed to be touched, and when he finally did, she made a sound he had never heard a woman make before. He moved slowly, making firm deliberate strokes with his rough tongue. Her hairless cunt quivered and dripped with wetness. With every thrust of her hips closer to his mouth, Paul quickened the flicks against her aching clit. Her hands were laced through his hair, pulling tightly at the roots, harder with each of his licks. Paul felt her grip on him tighten and hold one last time before she shouted in aching pleasure, the muscles of her cunt throbbing against his tongue, soaking him in the sweet nectar of his labors.

She needed him inside her, she needed to feel the stiffness of his cock pounding into her soaked pussy. He read her mind, and slid his quivering member deep inside her in one simple thrust. Jessica moaned as she was filled up by his huge cock. It was a tight fit, they both knew, but with her slippery wetness enveloping his cock, Paul's thrusts were smooth and abiding. He kept a steady pace, breathing heavily with each gliding thrust. Jessica's clit was swelling with another impending orgasm. Paul could feel her muscles tighten and her mouth open with anticipation; with that, he hovered close to her, rubbing the entirety of his cock against her swollen clit, causing her vision to shatter and her voice to purge. That was all it took for him, too. A single thrust later and his explosion of ecstasy filled her up as his tightened eyes and gnashed teeth softened with each rope of hot cum.

Lying in a sweaty heap, they relaxed into a heavy sleep without another word.

In the shadows of the dawn, Jessica awakened alone on the floor of her apartment, her head aching from the alcoholic memories panging her. Visions of the night before flew before her eyes as she headed to the shower to wash away the sin of the previous evening that covered her inner thighs.